Argentinian pupils in Nazi dress attack Jewish students

archive.fo/lHp6b
Argentina is truly the last truly uncucked white country.

Looks like the Nazis in exile have kept glorious Argentina free from the vile Jew even into the modern day.

Other urls found in this thread:

radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spic larpers are pure cancer
fuck pinochet
fuck the spics
the brits should have nuked argentina and resettled it with anglos

Argentina. The last hope of the white race.

Fucking buttmad Anglo faggot who's been a slave to the kikes ever since 1815.

In 100 years Argentina will be the whitest nation on Earth while the British will be niggers.

I don't know much about Argentinia or if it's actually white but this is the Dutch queen and she was an immigrant from Argentinia so yeah…
really makes you think

fuck off anglokike

Some Argies are okay but I really wish you'd stop trying to get our approval of you.

Well supposedly Perón did help Hitler escape here, it's only natural that we've got some kike krusher blood flowing through our veins.

ARGENTINANS ARE WHITE

che viejo

SHILL DETECTED PUSHING THE

WHITES ARE NOT REAL WHITES DC BULLSHIT.

Stop falling for it Holla Forums

Nope

Argentinians are white.

REICHSKOLONIE ARGENTINIEN

They mostly are. The average Argentinian is like 50% Spaniard, 50% Italian, and Italian last names are the most common I think.

So, not the Whitest Aryan poster-boy European countries, but European and White nonetheless.

There are exceptions, I think you can find a "afro-argentinians" kikepage and all, but in general the natives died and there weren't much slaves imported, so it's not a problem to the same degree at all like in Mexico or Brazil that a percentage of the self-reported Whites are actually clearly Mulattoes.

People claiming they are not are either D/Cing, engaging in banter, ignorant of the facts, or jealous that their country is only 63% White.

100:1 a group of drunk kikes started a fight with some students having fun and bit off more than they could jew.

DAILY REMINDER TO FILTER AND REPORT ALL BRIT/POL/ SHILLS

Meant to reply to OP, sorry.

compare the spic prisoners to the anglo soldiers and fucking try to say that the spics are even mediterranean tier whites. mestizo jerrycucks are fucking pure cancer, worse than yanks tbh. at least alot of yanks are actual european blood

Us yanks are actually pure white for the most part.
radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white
At least 95% of us are.

I swear to god fucking Europeans calling us mongrels.

Friendly reminder that the ironic "Argentina is white" meme is a jewish plot
Argentina ES blanco!

Criminally underrated

8.5% of the population identify as mestizo. 1.5% as natives too.

It would make sense that they are the poorest and go to the army in larger numbers.

Google their politicians, models, businessmen and I'm thinking they are all milky white.

Not a butthurt Argentinian here, I just like to set the record straight.

A picture of the Falklands doesn't dispute Argentina being 80+% White.

They probably do have more mystery meat DNA on average than the Americans, I'd agree there.

What's the jewish version of "we dindu nuffin" ?

"OY VEY IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH"

its banter lad, yanks are pretty much the only non cancer west of the isles

nice try pedro

Rememba dat yu gas'd us, goy.

yeah fuck off lad, everything south of the rio-grande needs to be nuked tbh

What about the "DAS RITE" ?

That's when you're a nigger-jew

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS!

We're still fucking white goddamn it.

its mostly just taigs-kraut types lad they over breed most of the wog type whites

see

The yanks are 95% pure, and less White than Argentinians by your logic since they've always had some 10% niggers or so, plus their own Natives.

You are either a troll/shill, or a butthurt mongrel that wishes someplace he's never been too was worse off than him, have a nice one, I'll go look for what you are sliding.

Whether they are or not, who cares? White Argentinians know who they are, and if they're butthurt that most of their country is being taken over by shitskins, well, welcome to the current year. That's the reason every one of us is on this board. We all face demographic threats, and purity spiraling based on the population of shitskins within our states (run by hostile globalist interests) is retarded.

"white" is only something burgers say. To us you are mongrels.

Yeah, clearly niggers right?

filtered tbh

More like 95% of white Americans have absolutely zero non-white blood.

Good argument. And it is Spanish, but I'm a Mexifag.

Pretty much.

Explain to me how the French aren't mongrels of the Celts and Germans.

Hell even the english are mongrels of the Celts and Germans.

no it isn't, it's also used by the globalists who are currently turning your nation into a third-world cesspool. And if you're so blind to whiteness, then you'll have no problem acknowledging ahmed, adewalde and pedro as your countrymen, right? I mean, if they were born in your nation, and ethnicity is a fluid thing, they're your equals in every way, correct?

Hey man brit/pol/ is complete cancer.

don't waste your time responding to that faggot he admitted he is a spic, he cannot even properly read english. it should be clear now that alot of spics like to shitpost divide yanks and brits

Nice try Schlomo, be a good jew and hop into the
>>>/oven/

the ones that bleed out into regular Holla Forums usually are. Were they always this bad?

Argentina also has a lot of Koreans who are now "Argentinian"

ARGENTINA IS WHITE AND RED PILLED

American whites are actually the master race of the white race. Our average IQ is 103 and we were forged by a frontier spirit and the harshness of an uncolonized untamed land. Also with the help of some German friends we landed on the fucking moon and created the internet.

American whites are the master race.

brit/pol/ shills really need to go

Fucking faggot Brits more interested in shitting on other whites rather than Shitskins and Kikes.

Do they live in the 19'th century?

Most Americans are not mixed after you get out the East Coast. Most are Europeans mixed with three for four groups: Swedes, Germans, Irish-Scott-English.
Italians vary depending on where they were from.

Pinochet was a piece of shit shabbos goy, but Argentina is WHITE and REDPILLED.

It was co-opted by /int/ a long time ago.

True, Argentina is pretty based.

I am argentinian and i want you to stop fighting yourself and stick together.

Don't listen to shills or Israeli replies.

Holla Forums and Donald Trump are the last hope of humanity

Holy shit!
Look how fucking glorious that place is.

Nigger detected

>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/
>>>/britpol/

You are wrong. We are being raided as we speak.
There are major Zionists in critical points of the media and newspapers.
We are being bombarded with "pro refugees" propaganda, our own president has promised to bring 3000 refugees.

That's why i said that Donald Trump is truly our last hope, he might cause a wave of uncuckening to the whole world, especially because our President Macri's family and Trump's are friends for many years (check image)

((( They ))) appreciate it as well, and are regularly measuring the land and exploring so in the future they can establish a New Israel (check Plan Andinia)

brown hair and brown eyes was still considered an aryan in natsoc germany. gingers on the other hand were second class citizens.