If you could murder someone for enjoying a certain film, what film would that be?

If you could murder someone for enjoying a certain film, what film would that be?

TDKR

Mr. Nobody, definitely.

Rent, especially if I got to kill people who liked the play as well. That movie was fucking trash.

The Star Wars prequels

>>>/rlm/
>>>/reddit/

Is this film really that awful? I haven't gotten round to viewing it but just from your picture there it looks like it has nice cinematography if nothing else. Anyone care to clue me in?

Star Wars episode 8
Because I was forced to see episode 7

Emoji

le drumpf XD

it wasn't that bad, just wasted potential

The Phantom Menace.

The story about how it won the Palm DOr is even more appaling
Main reason nobody serious really believes in Cannes anymore, and with Venice's Lion being dead, it's all about the Berlin Bear, which is still too small to judge all Europe

Fuck you, you little bitch
hothead

/thread

ITT: sad little babbies who can't handle other people have diffferent opinions.

But Sam you've already killed people

yet everyone I know loves fury road. It was shit, it was cheesy, predictable, boring, and gay.

if i couldnt pick all of the above, id just say avatar.

see

Suicide Squad. If the victim's female, I dress them up like Harley Quinn and rape them senseless beforehand. If possible, will stage slit wrists in bathtub scenario for extra irony.

Star Wars

le prequels.

actually a solid attack on post-capitalist hipster nihilism.

Star Wars. Any of them.
I could kill the worst people on the planet in one fell swoop.

Either Inception, , Inglorious Basterds, or anything with Zach Braff in it. Geting rid of fans of at least one of those would make world a better place.

I wonder if you can criticize PF without using memelenial internet buzzwords.

this would get the most bang for your buck, and as a bonus, wipe out the entire population of reddit's movie boards. nobody would ever miss them.

Pulp Fiction not a horrible film, but its fans are extremely annoying. They are treating it like a second coming of Christ, but film doesn't really do anything new or revolutionary. Its main achievement is introducing normalfags to nonlinear narrative and blowing their minds in the process. If they would read or watch something besides Pedowood crap, they would be familiar with nonlinear storytelling beforehand, and would see the ending coming miles away.

You should actually watch this. It's bretty gud.

The Holy Mountain

What's your beef?

Not a great Trek film, but still the best since First Contact. At least they preserved the old canon. Alternate universe/timeline was a great idea.

whatever film is enjoyed by the largest amount of people

so you hate the fans, not the movie.

hahah oh wow

Hollywood is filled with pedos, don't see what's so funny about that.

TRIMP NAKE AMERIREAT AGAIN

That you don't just call it kikewood.

All Jews are pedophiles but not all pedophiles are Jews.

Blow your brains out.

capeshit

Is that not the point of the thread?
Most of the movies being mentioned are just forgettable schlock, but not necessarily loathsome piles of shit.
It's these mediocre movies' insufferable fanbases that inspire hatred if you even mention their titles.

This guy gets it

There's no point to randomly hating something you dislike because you can't stand the idea that some actually like it, but if a fanbase for it exists and happens to be so fucking obnoxious they try and ram it down everyone's throats then you have every right in the world to wish death upon them. No-one would blame you if you decided to suddenly Death-Note them off the face of the Earth..

I liked it

I fucking hate anti-comedy. Just tell a joke, you nigger.

doing the world a favor there user, can I add starshit to that too?

Still angry that it became the highest grossing horror comedy with an all female cast?

lord of the rings

yea and i used to be a big star wars fan

big tim fan but even i havent fineshed this film and probably never will. i stopped around the job interview. it just seems really pointless.

its not anti comedy. this film had nothing to do with tims previous work. i would more of a dark comedy,drama

*i would say its more of a dark comedy,drama

La La Land

It's not the comedian's fault that you don't get it.

kek
here's your (you)

If we include tv shows for this can I include Steven Universe?

It certainly was gross and you had to be high to watch it.