Dollar sucks

The only true value of dollar (or any today money by the way) is that the government forces us to use it, but it does'nt correspond to any material value (gold, gasoline, silver…) and it's collapsing. Why don't we exchange with the fuck we want:
WHY IS ECONOMY SO AUTHORITARIAN?

it's the illuminati's fault

low-quality bait

No one is stopping you faggot

>>>Holla Forums

And I'm not saying that dismissively, either. There's discussion of a plethora of alternatives to capitalism lion that board. You'll make lots of friends there, OP.

*on
not lion
FUCK

Have you ever seen a shop in America where we pay with something else than dollar. No retard that's illegal

Retard

DEAD MEMES TELL NO TALES

Please show me the law that says it's illegal. I'll wait

OMG ur so retarded if it was legal there would be shops where we pay in bitcoins or other shit
(I'm not the guy you answered to)

Here
570 - 2:
US dollar is the only official money in America and must be used in every shop and market.

So why doesn't bread cost as much as a bike?

Because a bike is more expensive retard this does'nt prove me anything

Why are you so stupid?

I mean the money in itself does'nt follow gold value or any other like it did in the past.

And yet bread costs less than bikes. Weird.

Yeah but a bread saler can make his bread more or less expensive if he wants. When you pay in dollar you don't pay in bread anyway, either anything, you just pay in DOLLAR, a random and not concrete thing imposed

Except that, despite what you lefties believe, price isn't arbitrary. Bakers need to buy the resources to make the bread. A bikemaker needs to buy the materials to make the bike. Those who grow the grain, those who smelt the metal, these are not equal. To buy or make the hoe and the silo, to buy or make the smelter and the factory, it's logistics, it's maintenance, price reflects the needs to produce and maintain. It isn't magic. You anarchists and lefties live in a fantasy world, desperate for equality because the complexity of everything confuses you.

Do I seem confused?

That doesn't seem confused to you?

No, it's perfectly coherent for clever people

You're fucking stupid, m8.

we did exchange what we wanted. And that idea evolved ito a representation of value. As long, as every1 agrees to use it, its fine

hOW DOES THE SYSTERM WORK IF IT'S NOT FAIR TO A LARGE DEGREE?
Go live in North Korea, imbecile.

Different user. What the fuck are you even rambling on about? He never implied a bike and bread are worth the same. He's correctly pointing out that there is no backing to money anymore. You can buy gold with money, as you can any other product. But the money itself is not worth gold.

Before you could, in theory, go to the bank and trade your cash for it's value in gold, as the cash was a representation of it backing, gold.

and now you can go to the gold store and trade your cash for its value in gold

Because you're being downright retarded. I said gold can be bought like any other product in my post.

And your reply was "but you can buy gold with money" as if it were a refutation.

Go "troll" elsewhere.

I wasn't the same guy. Makes you even more retarded.

hint: buying gold with money = exchanging money for gold

I can use whatever I want. It's a free market, commie.

We need to go back to gold or move to cryptocurrency and make usury illegal

we need to remove all legal tender legislation and just let people trade in whatever they want

this

Jews will abuse it, by making shit like alloys or just cutting the gold down like in good ol' XIII century
Jews already got their dirty hands on bitcoins

Also we need to make sanctions to monopolies or obvious unions that functionaly form a monopoly

You're still free to use specie. I think the actual issue here is that you're poor and covetous. And you're poor because you're stupid and useless, but honestly in a free market that's exactly what you should be.

I don't think you're using that picture correctly.

No, those things shouldn't form in the first place. Stop treating symptoms instead of the root cause.

in fact, those things cannot form without government assistance

DATAMINING

how?