I know Holla Forums is a vapid, annoying piece of shit, but can we all agree that this is the best TV show ever made?

I know Holla Forums is a vapid, annoying piece of shit, but can we all agree that this is the best TV show ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekalog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not Babylon 5.

>>>/reddit/

Not even close.

That's a film

You spelled Deadwood wrong.

That's not how you spell Breaking Bad, or Rome

One of those things is not like the other.

Yeah, Rome was really trash.

Not even close, op.

It's a cautionary tale about not letting your daughter become vapid tused-up trash at Berkeley, and that niggers like to fuck white girls then throw them away like trash. Too bad people didn't listen, or else we wouldn't have Antifa nor cuckposting right now.

Also,

this is now a TTGL thread

No, it's a tv show.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekalog

It would have been a 10 out of 10 if it ended at episode 15. Anything after the time skip is bad, like Dead Man's Wonderland levels of bad.

There have been some really great tv shows. Hard to say it's the best. But it did give us many great lessons.

Everytime I want to watch this, I remember Tony's kids and how awful every second is with them.

That's not Poor Little White Guy 6

though one and two were also pretty kino

Seriously I've seen them

hehe le wired is the best show

The Sopranos has a documentary quality to it.

I think you meant to post this on r/television

I agree.
Everyone else is just being retarded.

I only watch films not tv sorry babby

People from outside the Hajnal line are trash. The civilized peoples are from western europe and Scandinavia. The rest of the planet can go fuck itself and whites would keep chugging along. Show glorifying crime are degenerate and HBO is a kike network. Nothing to see here, movie along.

I dont watch pro crime propaganda

Scandinavians are called snow niggers for a reason, user. They were centuries behind the rest of Europe for almost the entirety of their existence, were briefly up to speed during the early modern period, and are on their way to becoming a third world country yet again. Even Slavs are more civilized than snow niggers.

Every white empire started when snow niggers emigrated into europe and formed the core. russia's origins are because a bunch of snow niggers settled in Kiev.

First couple seasons were great, but it went downhill towards the end.

it felt like at times it was trying too hard to just have fun with the characters rather than tell a compelling story.

Babylon 5 on the other hand, was fantastic about doing an overarching story that really gripped you. There was cheesiness present, yet the fact that everything wrapped up so perfectly is just amazing.

Pleb tier.

Swede detected

That would be Deadwood, fucking cocksucker.

Wrong