Varg

Aaron King
Aaron King

Is Varg right? Should I just milk the system like a nigger and become a peasant like him since all political parties are controlled by the Jews?

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

probably, but milking the system makes the system stronger as it slowly dies

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Yes, being a neet is an honorable and proud thing to be.
I stand tall with my neet bux while the foolish wagies work to the bone for it.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Varg is just a escapistic lowkey cuck.

You should redpill yourself as much as possible, and do everything that you could do to destroy the kikesystem, brick by brick.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Varg is just a escapistic lowkey cuck.
Reported

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Reported
to whom?

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

Varg, calm down, go out from your shitty shack and kill a kike.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

do everything that you could do to destroy the kikesystem
the kike system too powerful therefor cant be destroyed

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

t.kike

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

t. cuck

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

t.varg

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

violent felon
advocates exploiting welfare
has too many children
varg IS a nigger

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

t. anti-varg kike

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

t.escapist cuck that is denies the truth being too irresponsible and lazy to fight jews

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

jews control everything therefor they cant be defeated.it is better to prepare and wait for the collapse

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

jews cant be defeated
wait for the collapse
kek, JIDF are so retarded

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

My cat would love to be allowed outside, where she could chase birds, catch FIV, have some dumb mexican stick his dick in her ass, and maybe get run over by a car.
Or, to put it another way: if the Jews really are running everything, I'm pretty happy with how they're doing. I have plenty of food, I have enough to keep my house warm in the Winter, I have a pretty wife, I don't have any nasty diseases or parasites, I don't have to break my back every day just to get enough money to barely scrape by. It's a hell of a lot nicer than Venezuela right now, and probably a lot better than Germany or France or England only 100 years ago.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

t.JIDF cyber-soldier

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

I guess. I don't want to tell you what you ought to spend your time yammering about, but I just don't see what I have to gain from fighting the Jews. And even if I were going to fight the Jews, I don't think I be doing it here.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

go then fap to traps and pray to moloch, as you are the part of the jewsystem
also don't forget to suck rabbi's circumised dick, call everyone you don't like an anti-semite
also show your ass to a refugee if you are goy

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

muh oil is going to run out
muh collapse
muh innawoods and have babies
muh paganism

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

CIA, FBI, JIDF and Israel

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

muh oil is going to run out
do you really believe we will have oil forever?

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

t. anti-kike escapist varg bird mutant

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

It's a rational decision if you want to stop the system that is bringing non-whites to Europe.

Germany's tax money is spent on getting food for invaders, housing for invaders, and holocaust reparations. This counts for almost all Eu countries.
You, as a rational human being want to stop this. Leeching off the welfare system is the most effective means to cause that collapse.

Too much welfare nogs>welfare lowered or abolished>welfare nogs cause uprising because no gibs>ball starts rolling

HAVING LOTS OF WHITE CHILDREN IS PRIORITY #1
==STOP WORKING, ONLY LEECH OFF THE SYSTEM, BUT DONT BE A LAZY NIGGER=

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

mfw just got paycheck today
mfw I lost 30% of it to taxes

What the fug. Why aren't people rioting in the streets over this bullshit.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Hello. I have the answer.

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Taxes basically took me from a healthy middle class salary to the tip of the poverty line.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

You fail at economics, though it wasn't at the introductory level so, congrats, I guess?
The niggers whose paychecks depend on being the niggers who make sure the useless niggers get their bux are basing that "need" on the number of "customers". As a cusstomer, you're increasing the perceived need, ergo you are literally keeping the welfare niggers in business. And it's a pretty long game if you claim you're trying to bankrupt the system, since the system has been bankrupt since the 1960s, at least. Deficit spending ain't going away any time soon, sorry. (I mean, I wish it was, but it just ain't)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit