It's happened. Now what?

We've been ostracized on this BBC article called "Who are the "alt right"?" Now if you read this article archive.is/vyjNG

it really doesn't make us sound too horrible. I think honestly, if anything, this is kind of backfiring. Yeah it's dumb as shit they called us the "alt right" I get that, and it also really pissed me off that they put Milo on a pedestal saying that flaming faggot was our idol essentially, but they spoke to a level headed person who claims to be on our side, and he covered us up I think. But where do we go from here? Are we going to see any repercussions ? Also, how the FUCK did a group of 2,500 anons from around the world become such big players in world politics? What are your guys opinions on all of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Sc6qA
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/
youtu.be/s2b19Nxxp6Y
archive.is/QQmQ6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%_rule_(Internet_culture)
8ch.net/pol/res/7264913.html#7265248
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043717/One-whites-claim-victims-racism.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2355964/More-Americans-feel-black-people-racist-whites-Hispanics-study-finds.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1390205/Whites-suffer-racism-blacks-Study-shows-white-people-believe-discriminated-against.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130811005342.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/research-human-friendships-based-on-genetic-similarities-beyond-the-superficial/2014/07/14/8aea04fe-0ab5-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554991/People-in-mixed-race-areas-feel-isolated.html
ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/we-choose-friends-who-are-genetically-similar-us-180952050/?no-ist
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24621140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Answer's simple.
We're going to experience an influx of visitors. So, stop the antichristian bullshit, stop the frog demon worshipping bullshit, and present FACTS. If the kikes want to direct people to us, fine. Let's use this as an opportunity to show people what actually is going on and who is making their lives miserable. And why.
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake. This is hugely exploitable.

Basically, for the next week or so become like >>>/polarchive/

PRAISE KEK TBH LAD

wew

there is probably ~5000 anons here but many have the same IP.

BBC is run by Jews, isn't the president a Kohn?

Exactly lets get some Israel did 9/11 threads Holohoax and ISIS is led by Mossad threads up. You know the important stuff.

Holla Forums would rather shoot itself in the foot with religious in-fighting than redpill the masses. Sorry m8.

2,500, 5000, the number doesn't really matter. What matters is how did such a small group came together, so unorganized, come to be such a player in world politics?

Post something in this thread if you want someone to see it

this is a good idea but Holohoax threads will probably get shoah'd by the (((Mods))).

I love cute grills

Swim upstream and the bears will soon notice you

exactly. we need to stop our usual autism temporarily and attract more people to our cause and spread the truth

PRAISE KEK

NEVER

PRAISE KEK
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

That's a blatant lie that has been proven false time and time again. It showed up on some random comedian's twitter account. His name is still on the fucking picture too.

archive.is/Sc6qA

There is no reason to stop the memes, since that has been useful in many ways. However, I agree with dropping facts and redpills, namely anti-Clinton shit and first and foremost, anti-holohoax and anti-jew shit to make the kikes sweat.

Fuck off PR cuck

only the strong survive the baptism

The memes are actually what get them on our side, user.
A great way to convert normies is to make them laugh, instead of presenting facts, sadly. Just take a quick look at Faceberg and see how many people are liking posts with facts and evidence, then see the likes on shitty memeposts.

KEK wills it that we continue the memes

KKK
KEK
KKK

Sometimes you people make things to easy for them

No fuck you, you literally worship a jew.
Also, christcucks wouldn't get as much hate as they are getting now if they would stop making a thread about their religion every fucking hour.

Listen to this goy- I mean guy. WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT OUR PR! IT WORKED SO WELL FOR GAMERGATE!

no, we need to double down on the autism permanently, and shock-n-awe more p.l.e.b.s. by spreading memes.

Facts don't sway anyone, and I suspect you know it. Any user who has spent much time at all on Holla Forums has read Scott Adams' blogging on the matter.

Holla Forums is influential because we are good persuaders, not because we only post facts. We never have done that exclusively, and we never will.

Basically, OP is a shill and this is a concern troll thread.

More or less.

How far did William Pierce and every single white nationalist group combined up until Holla Forums get with statistics and rational arguments?

Not even half as far as a Mongolian throat singing enthusiast club.

You can do both. Presenting only anti-Hillary stuff will make them stay and argue and even if you prove them wrong, they will get fanny-flustered. You're better off just outright shattering their world-view and forcing them in the offensive the whole time they are here. Not just assault their political sensibilities but the rest as well. Make them learn how to swim by tossing them into the deep end. if they can't handle such information, then they are beyond help.

KEK speaks through me once more. PRAISE BE UNTO HIM.

when has this ever happened

Expect a massive influx of clueless newfags. This 'publicity' could easily spell our doom if we're not careful.

Progressive liberalism jumped the shark. We're the hip new alternative.

Yes, we need to change our culture so our new guests aren't offended.

Probably a kike shilling thread where he comes to ask for "redpills on the Holocaust".

Kill yourself you fucking kike shill. Of course having people know the truth about 9.11 and the holohoax are more important than shilling to get Shabbos Goy Trump elected.

Kill yourself you miserable piece of shit.

With
replies of keeping the thread alive.

Oh jew.

You Mad Chaim?!

say no more fam

you do know the french revolution and marxism took alot of liberties from christianity, it was its replacement too.

also another thing you need to know is that christian tolerance started this stupid sjw shit, because people were fed politically correct sentiments that were compatible with christian passiveness and enabled do nothing virtue signalling. Being christcucks and not doing what needed to be done is what fucked us over.

enough with being nice, it never got us anywhere. marxism taking cues from christianity should of been your red flag

Lord Kek is a fact.

how the fuck is the first post always a shill

KILL ALL MODS. REPORTED FOR INTL

You know I never really thought about it but Joseph has to be the biggest fucking cuck in human history. I mean the guy got cucked by God.

you wish, cuckboy.

We need to get a sticky on the infograph and webm threads.

KILL ALL MODS. REPORTED FOR INTL

When I first came to Holla Forums I was convinced it was just a hub for edgy memes and general autism. It wasn't until I found the redpill threads when I started taking it seriously and saw the truth.

Unless you want the newfags to think this is all an edgy joke we should double down on the redpill threads and leave the memes to cuckchan.

they don't get deleted but all of them recently have been bumplocked or saged to the bump limit by shills and all anti-shill/anti-cointelpro threads are immediately deleted and users are permabanned for naming the COINTELPRO shills.

The Mods are COINTELPRO themselves.

That's why Jewish Bolsheviks slaughtered Orthodox Christians in Russia
Hang yourself

Wanna know how I know you are a shill?

It may or may not be related, but a lot of people are being banned for 'chronic shitposting' as of late.

u wot m8

kys

t. cuckchanner.

this thread has a lot of activity and is fast-moving.

Well if God said I'm gonna use your woman to bring my child into this world I'd take it as a compliment of having good taste. I mean we're talking about an omnipotent being who knows and can choose from any woman on the planet. God is the only thing that I would consider it acceptable to be a cuck for.

It's official, we've blown up the b& now, lads.

yes they did that because they fucking stole shit from christfags such as yourself.

infact christians are the biggest cucks for not rescuing their own down in estonia, ukraine, and lithuania, and poland. you fucking hypocritical bible thumping manchild

Holy shit user, I can only assume that this is a professional tier bait and not you actually being this much of a fucking faggot.

Holla Forums's delicious claim to infamy is it's mixture of facts and humor, irony, and insults.

The only board on here that gets any real traffic is pol
the rest of the site is slow as shit or dead
Rather browse 4chan for any other topic than politics

Wasn't there a "radical islam" where the mudslimes were given skateboards and shit?

Two points:

First I think that number is a bit bigger. That's the active user count right? We probably have 5-10 times the amount of people who just browse Holla Forums, are influenced by it, but decide not to post.

Secondly, most of the big events in history are moved by a small, passionate disaffected minority. The cultural output from the chans went from chaotic anarchy to chaotic lolbertarian and far-right, so now that we're encompassing the sphere of knowledge the news is familiar with, they have no choice but to notice us.

It's not about traffic son, it never was.

We're everything cuckchan was meant to be, We're the final boss of the internet now, enjoy it while it lasts.

Ayyy fucking kill yourself you stupid, shit eating nigger. Our usual autism has brought us victory after victory. To be less autistic now is to lose.

Never.

Read this:
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/

We have accidentally stumbled upon ancient aryan path to wisdom here. It's not to be thrown away.

Imagine you're in their shoes and you have to write a hit piece on the alt-right internet community. The top 5 worst things they've done in the last year or two:

5. Waste toner and paper to print racist propaganda(thanks a lot weev, idiot)
4. Attack a bunch of B list celebrities on Twitter
3. Associated with GamerGate somehow?
2. Spread racist memes and use 'extreme' free speach
1. There's no number 1

Can't say they're wrong here.

Very temporary full on redpilling with horror stories and fact info images is a good strategy. They will stop mentioning us if we are shocking interlopers with news they are not hearing in the media like the rape of an idaho 5 years old by immigrants and other horror stories.

This coming from a faggot who placed a dildo next to the lectern at one of his college speeches.

This is how I know in my heart that firetires lives!

Because Holla Forums appears more like a loose coalition of various ideologies/entities which applies all such thinking into one resource. That flexibility and concentration allows for Holla Forums to adapt to virtually any scenario while being extremely creative about it.

In other words, Holla Forums is functioning like a collaborative political think-tank.

We're loose cannons, but damn good memers.

You have to start small.

Stand alone complexes. Separate but together.

And we do it for free, so it's impossible for them to effectively counter it. Look how obvious CTR shills and other outsiders look when they try to speak chan lingo and push their own ideas.

It'd be like me walking into a Chicago hip-hop club saying "Hello my fellow niggers".

Are you kidding? That was brilliant, top tier trolling.

Best two counter-arguments against all the people who'll now come out talking about the 'ooo spooky Holla Forums alt-right nazi frogs' that I can think of are 1. "You know Hilary's losing badly when she has to officially call out a bunch of anime-watching neckbeards who are apparently causing her campaign so much damage", and 2. "This is like if Trump called out Tumblr and Buzzfeed, and told Hilary Clinton to disavow Marxists or SJWs.

Never stop worshiping Kek.

Something something, thousand miles, something something single step.

You came for the jokes, and you stayed for the redpills. So do most people. Why move away from a system that has served us so well?

just kill yourself cuckchanner.

nope, thats just the active IPs which mean we could have 15 times more anons because of proxies and lurkers.

Hotwheels may "live" but he has not been actuall Admin for months and has no control over this site or it's code, he was forcibly booted by Jim Jew in January.

I found Holla Forums and /n/ about 6 years ago from 4/b/, I came for the banter.

I also came for the ebin memes.

By the grace of Kek.

I was never ever a lefty though, never. I was your typical conservative who supported Bush. I guess you can say I was Neo-Conned.

gas yourself litteral hugbox nazi goobergator stormweenie

How? The only thing we ever got done was With Open Gates and that was a single user.

Report says there are 8 million users per month

Never mind that we do spill over to the other boards; I’m sure plenty of people are reading what’s here.

Okay, then.

The fucking hell.

>>>/newsplus/15471

(((First post)))

Yeah, and we even have other boards, which are small but growing. >>>/poltech, >>>/polstem/ Because it can be hard to discuss Holla Forums with faggot lefties bitching about "Drumpf".

PRAISE KEK

Christianity is a dying slave religion that encourages weakness and is fit only to keep niggers in check with promises of a big rock candy mountain in the sky tbh fam.

PEE PEE POO POO
JESUS WAS A (((YOU KNOW WHO)))

aww shit, we'll get flood of normalfags and edgy shitheads

He's smiling upon us, brother.

PRAISE KEK

OY FUCKING VEY

there is also /sudo/ which discusses Holla Forums Meta.
>>>/sudo/

don't be like Holla Forums and make Holla Forums themed boards for every subject.
just go to the regular ones and remember, we're all brothers in bantz. it is more blessed to give bantz than to receive.

I remember when Holla Forums on this site had maybe a dozen posts per day.

Can't argue with that but he's a troll posing as a white nationalist as it suits his purposes to gain notoriety. A fair weather friend who was attacking white nationalists on the internet less than 10 years ago, he's just following the trends. He might be a hardcore Marxist in another 10 years.

See also: Nietzche's work on Slave-Master Morality. Christianity is pointed out as the shiniest example of slave morality fucking up everything.

YOUR POST DO PRAISE KEK, BROTHER

Why did the site's owner change the front page
news section to cucked /newsplus/? Redpills were being dropped on /n/ for quite a while and I think this is a conspiracy to coverup what's being covered on /n/. Even though /n/ sucks it has gotten much better since the crab spammer got booted (or just left).

They're entirely orthogonal though. poltech looks a little empty, but if you ever browse Holla Forums you can see how cucked that is, and why you'd want to leave.

I don't think there are many active stem boards on Holla Forums though. Something like that is good when you want to continue a subject that starts here, but want another corner to elaborate on technical details that would bore people interested in politics and happenings.

Jim is shit, I'm hoping people move to that decentralized imageboard that's being worked on when its completed.

funny way to spell "Holla Forums shitposting" and "crabpost spam"

Interesting text brother.

I just said that the crabspam eventually fled /n/ after all the "alt-right" news was being dumped on that board. From what I've heard Holla Forums hated that shit and were SJWs basically.

So who is this Jim anyway? I'm still new here.

owner of Holla Forums.

Fuck off, Common Filth.

What new image board is that? Can you still create your own boards?

Read any political comments almost anywhere. They're full of our memes. We've had a massive influence and gotten into everyone's heads somehow. We're beating the Jews at their own game by the grace of kek.

u wot m8?

stop sucking black cock

facts don't mean shit, faggot. Read Scott Adams

PRAISE KEK - LORD OF THE VOID AND BRINGER OF LIGHT

There's some guys working on an imageboard based around using I2P, not sure they even have a name for it yet.
Yeah.

Oh how your dubs confirm.
PRAISE KEK

Must watch introductory material:
::
youtu.be/s2b19Nxxp6Y

This is going to be FOX all over again

(Check'd)

PRAISE KEK

That is actually not too complex (especially if you're already basing it on I2P which solves the hardest problem).

The remaining part to solve though is how to deal with spam. You could use a federated approach where each board has an owner, and an owner can grant cryptographic tokens to other anons to act as moderators. The only issue there is how you solve name ownership disputes in the event of a network fissure.

The second approach would be to just have the chaos of no moderators whatsoever, and merely use the board names (and subsequently thread ids) as buckets for posts. Then to filter spammers, you'd have to rely on something like a distributed downvote.

Great post.

We need a thread on the holohoax. We need a thread on the corruption of the new pope. We need a thread on the federal reserve. We need a thread on criminality of blacks in the US. We need a thread on the history of islam. We need a thread of jewish blood libel. We need a thread on jewish representation in media, government and academia; and how what they believe is good for israel is the exact opposite of what they try to force on our nations.

Anyone with several infographs or who is in the mood to write something special, make one of these threads. Get to it lads!

Hail victory!

I'm very familiar with fascism, but sounds like a nice discussion.

What would stop censorship from intelligence agencies and the like using mass downvote?

Never before in my life had I felt so accomplished.

Half of Holla Forums would do that while the other half gets caught red-handed as shills on overtime.

It's no coincidence that religious D&C got cranked up to absolute overdrive the moment it was found through the clinton mails that they were a bunch of Moloch worshippers.

Because we understand what we are doing?

checked

c'mon, Holla Forums. OP and firstposter are fags as usual, but you really need to step up your game. Especially since the last cuckchan exodus things have really gone to shit on this board.

Mods should make a new rules page, tbh or its only going to get worse. Things like
1) post webm not yt (and it better have sound)
2) OP should have a summary of the content (no copypasta'ing a whole article and no "757575757" bullshit)
3) ALWAYS ARCHIVE
4) etc

I'm sure Holla Forums could come up with a good list. I'm just an observer, but I'd really hate to see this place go to shit, as it has been an excellent release for my autism and a pretty good chaotic generator of creativity and memes

Proofs? I haven't seen that at all.

I keep myself awake at night thinking of such things. In almost all schemes I come up with, it fails if there are more bad guys than good guys.

The best compromise to that is a network of trust, I thought of this while reading about an ant colonies. You have an absolutely trusted creator, and that creator then 'trusts' other good anons that come along to the site. Ultimately you build up a chain of good trusted posters, where people trusted by those higher up in the hierarchy are trusted more than others. This stops someone like CTR coming in, without first somehow compromising more established users.

And in that scenario, the Web or chain of trust works akin to PGP.

Wew.

It's like you hate fun.

Both are things are needed. Redpills, and fun.

Actually that's by far the most intelligent and funny maymay Christian-bashing intl goons have come up with.

This. Personally I don't like anime, but if you have no fun allowed, you end up with a stodgy board like Stormfront that attracts either bookworm NatSocs or LARPing nutcases.

DAILYREMINDER CHRISTCUCKS CANT STAND KEK, POSTING PICS OF KEK TRIGGERS THEM

archive.is/QQmQ6

Sorry m80, but the frog posting stays. Trying to appease people who come here never works, it just doesn't. They would find something to be angry at, and by your beta standards, we should grovel and try to satisfy them while "redpilling" them with weak facts because we would be too scared of their reactions.

So no. The media is going to attack us no matter what we do. Post frogs, facts, gore, whatever. But don't let the fags who come here gain ground because you felt we have to treat them special just because we need to look good, because the media will slander us no matter what.

I think I remember Hotwheels talking about a similar concept in late 2014 but nothing ever came of it.

how are you enjoying your stay , cuckchan refugee?

KEK SPEAKS!!!

I'd have to agree with you but for a different reason. The 2500 active user count is the number of posters in the last 72 hours. A lot of people have real life stuff and might not post every 72 hours, and on top of that there's the "1% rule": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%_rule_(Internet_culture)

However for us I'd say we have ~15% posters, 85% lurkers (which means we're a lot more than 2500). I personally have friends who never post on imageboards but they browse, I think I'm one of the only ones that posts a shit ton in my circle of friends.

no

Surely I'm a citizen by now, I've been here since the first great migration.

THIS THIS THIS

MY ARMOUR IS AUTISM

MY SHIELD IS MEMES

MY SWORD IS SHITPOSTING

IN THE NAME OF KEK

LET NONE UNTRIGGERED!

Praise Kek

Good to have some company with my ideas then. I probably should just go right ahead and make it.

Let's make something out of this publicity.

Guise, maybe we should have a sticky up about the holocaust and how much bullshit it was?

Like… you know, get a whigga interested?!

Take your nigger speak back to cuckchan.

Hello kike journalists. Know that your names will be added to my list once I see them on your shitty articles. That is, if they aren't already on the list.

Sup Chaim?

Holy trips confirm.

many people will probably be going to 8ch.pl by accident as that is the first thing that pops up when you search for Holla Forums.

Is that really an /int/ site, or was it just a group which got sick of Holla Forums ?

Good. They'll see completely empty boards and conclude that Shillary is a paranoid lunatic.

*intl

Chain of trust = no anonymity… at that point you might as well have a login/invite system like the TRS forums

I'm going to say this again: holocaust denial is neither pedagogically or politically useful at this juncture
because having a strategy to lure people in is a bad thing
read Scott Adams, or anyone else on persuasion

If you must recount the Germany debacle, then emphasize what the Jews ("allegedly") did to the German people and how Nazism was a reaction to the treaty of Varsailles, etc. Note how the German government was overthrown during wartime and people blamed Jews for it. Point out that Germany felt threatened by the Soviets and that many Germans believed Jews to be behind that revolution as well, etc.

You see how much better that is?

stop calling everyone a kike who disagrees with you. This cuckchannery is getting absurd. Either have a serious discussion or provide OC. Bantz is fine, but since the cuckchan exodus almost every thread gets derailed with anons arguing over who is "really" the "kike shill" (or CtR).

Yeah, they're just misinformed and duped by bigots. All those beaners, pajeets, faggots and rampaging niggers right outside their window are just figments of their imagination.

"It's nowhere near as big as the American scene," says Iain Davis. "And I'm not surprised, because we are the nation that fought fascism, we pride ourselves on the fact we went and bashed Hitler.

It's smaller because the U.K. authorities will put you in fucking jail for posting the most obvious truths.

Maybe your wife orbits my dick and the holocaust is fake as fuck.

Fuck's sake user that's not how it works. People come here for the dank memes and then, after a time that is determined by open mindedness of the person, stay because they want to gas the kikes. If we remove the dank memes we will be effectively eliminating the reason why people are becoming Holla Forumsitically incorrect in the first place.
Also fuck you, check 'em.

Your vernacular suggests you are a 13 year old cuckchan Holla Forums faggot. Lurk moar or sound like a retard to all 5000+ of us, your call.

Yes, you have to exchange some degree of anonymity to have a moderator-less distributed board.

a lot can change in 10 years, I was blue pill as fuck less than 5 years ago

Kek is the Messiah.

Welcome to the rabbit hole, new friends.

this →

Chans have always solved the problems we're discussing through obscurity. That is over for fullchan, as many of us have been saying for some time. Apparently few are ready to abandon ship bc I have not noticed any increase in activity elsewhere, but that's the truth. fullpol is basically cuckpol-lite at this point, and its disgusting. I want fullpol from 2 years ago back dammit, and I don't understand why the interesting/creative/intelligent anons haven't moved on by now.

It's gotten so bad that I've actually begun to try to develop a life outside IRL, which is really exacerbating my agoraphobiautistspergers. I told everyone if they ventured too far into politics and got too far outside of this place that it would ruin everything, but no one listened to me. fml

filtered and reported for retardation and shitposting

Trips of holyness.

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK!

Sure thing user, fullchan is so terrible now :^)

First post is always a shill.

The rats are in a frenzy, let's help them dig their own graves. Now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

It's a bunker site for when this one goes down. Kampfy was just doing damage control in a tantrum because he didn't get ownership, someone else did. The site is legit, and three Holla Forumsacks own Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums.

t. I'm the board owner of Holla Forums, and also one of the mods of Holla Forums over there

you're either a retard or a newfag, and either way you need to GTFO

luke 14 26.

By not giving up. It's just that simple.

Never had I imagined that shitposting would make me feel so significant. I knew there was something larger than life to those frog pictures.

This is gamergate all over again except on a much bigger scale. The site will be even more compromised and when /pol scatters again it will take months for a regroup to commence. Except, any regrouping will be heavily watched now. Politics is serious business and so are memes.

FUCK OFF TO YOUR OWN BOARD CHRISTCUCK

PR FAGGOTRY IS NOT TOLERATED

Hang yourself lad.

Should we spam gore and guro now?

I don't think so. Holla Forums is very good at weeding out D&C. And, unlike gaymergate we have a core ideology that we have maintained in the face of absolute hatred from the outside already.

Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying.

this

Pretty much. We have some graet infographics and shit that will stick in peoples minds
Also frogposting has to stay

Embrace the cucks, my brothers.

Congratulations, you fell for it. The entire point of this post was to create more religious infighting and you idiots went hook, line, and sinker.

8ch.net/pol/res/7264913.html#7265248

explain this. why do you have it saved?

Sieg heil brother!

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

The normies will come, and those susceptible to the TRUTH will receive a girthy redpill enema.
A healthy percentage of those that come, even if they don't stay, will take our ideas away, and they will never view the world the same way again.
We are a leading part of something HUGE user brothers.
The reawakening of the dormant Aryan racial spirit
It is working through us and in us, it is in our blood, our DNA, we are Aryans, greatest of all mankind, this is OUR world.
The growing wave we have been riding for a while now will soon break on the shoah, I mean shore.
Just like the mega-tsunami that destroyed Atlantis, except this wave is metaphorical and it will destroy Israel
EVERY LAST BIT OF IT

BBC can fuck off.

Now learn how to crosslink threads newfag.

Fuck off cuck.

PRAISE KEK

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Everybody knows the Alt-Right is actually the new Fedora zone, populated by no-GF losers who are trying to fill their empty lives with politics.

then who is the other guy? and who is kirkikise?

Redpill and make people aware they are not alone in their frustration.

After all, whites already feel more racism than any other race. See

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043717/One-whites-claim-victims-racism.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2355964/More-Americans-feel-black-people-racist-whites-Hispanics-study-finds.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1390205/Whites-suffer-racism-blacks-Study-shows-white-people-believe-discriminated-against.html

and this feeling is only SIGNIFICANTLY greater now

If anyone lurking here reading still doesn't get it, look at all those openingly saying and wearing "Kill Whitey" out there. Imagine if it said "Kill Blacky" or "Kill Yellowy" or "Kill Spicy" or "Kill Muhammad" or whatever else instead. Then there's popular media and everywhere else in society these days but you know whites can only take so much before history repeats itself.

im quite glad this was the first reply to this thread

And to add more, further proof of this is shown by the victory of BREXIT and the raise of Donald Trump, someone they thought impossible of winning the primary and candidacy. People are angry and they fucking despise PC culture and the current state of society. You are despise this shit reading this, you should know you aren't alone. Welcome to Holla Forums because you don't have to worry about censoring yourself here.

I only shit post on here.

WE FORCE THE SUPREME COURT TO INSTATE MANDATORY DRUG TESTING FOR ALL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES

THIS!
shills and newfags always post gore, when red pills should be posted.

Same and they told me the same old "hurrr they're just dum" bullshit but Fun fact, ethnocentrism doesn't exist solely amongst the plebs:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130811005342.htm

Current voting patterns can be explained as well. The lower classes are the ones who are living among the flood of mud and since they are more vulnerable to societal changes like immigration and automation, they are at a higher risk to its negative effects, and thus become more frustrated with perceived threats to their way of life. Read this thread for more on this subject

We have extremely smart people who feel the same way and I'm not just talking about James Woods (the guy with the highest confirmed IQ in Hollywood). Can an intelligent person just so easily throw away their own survival instincts to be filled with the disgusting self-hatred and suicidal policies of the radical leftists who are currently so prevalent in society? No. Of course not, that's just silly.

(checked)
I sometimes refer to him as "the holy cuck"

Some more

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/research-human-friendships-based-on-genetic-similarities-beyond-the-superficial/2014/07/14/8aea04fe-0ab5-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554991/People-in-mixed-race-areas-feel-isolated.html

The greater the diversity, the looser the community bonds and the more withdrawn local residents become, says Robert Putnam, an American academic based at Harvard.

Prof Putnam's research shows that people who live in such areas retreat into their shells. They spend more time watching television, volunteer less and take little part in community activity.

But where "social capital" is greater, children grow up healthier, safer and better educated. People in more homogeneous communities also have longer, happier lives, better democracy, and the economy is far more well off.

ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135

plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/

city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
ethnocentrism, often thought to rely on complex social cognition and learning, may have arisen through biological evolution. From a random start, ethnocentric strategies dominate other possible strategies

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/we-choose-friends-who-are-genetically-similar-us-180952050/?no-ist
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24621140

"Yiannopoulos acknowledges that the alt-right has attracted some out-and-out racists - but he denies that this is a main theme of the movement's political philosophy. White supremacists are a marginal force, he argues, and culture and specifically Western civilisation, he insists, are the key motivators for the group. "

If you're a normalfag reading this it's important to realise milo is mentally deranged homosexual and that the entire point of both alt right and Holla Forums is owning your white nationalism

This, with caveats.

Not the entire point. Only 90-95% of it. We also hate Jews.

Fuck off

But that's obvious, they like shitposting with an audience. Doesn't matter if the audience are redpilled or retards, more posters means more joy.
The proper question is: when do posters finally leave a place.
Probably when their posts get completely drowned in a sea of retards, which is not happening here yet, Just looking at the post speed here, it's easy to follow most of what gets posted here.

Must watch introductory material:
::
youtu.be/s2b19Nxxp6Y

yes, let it flow.

OP article as image, with pics included.

found the shill

If it has to be someone that's dead, then Elliot 'Supreme' Rodger.

holy fuck

It doesn't matter who they are, what matters is our plan.

[SWELLING PRIDE]

PRAISE HIM!

I really wish this was possible. But half this board are just total fucking retards that take the "Kek" meme literally and only want to post anti-christian bullshit.

Your plan is automatically garbage.

Exactly.

We need to shitpost better, faster, stronger

We need a new approach to our shitposting.

WE'RE GOING TO BECOME THE SIX FLAGS OF NAZI FROGS AND SHITPOSTING

or as I like to call it

SIX GORILLION FLAGS

Dub dubs confirm.

Because they are the smuggest chinese cartoons in existence.

I suppose it's a good thing then that none of us identifies as "alt-right".

Holy keks!

Even the enemy confirms this OUR [CURRENT YEAR]!

People are attracted to fun, not facts.

They will return for the fleeting fun and lulz, not our facts. But over time, the facts will consume them.

Not a problem.

If you pay back doubles, you can stay, but there is no path to citizenship.

It all makes sense now. Christicucks are the oldest cucks of all.

Your post really trigged the shills, good that you read the art of war