E-tattoos

youtu.be/jNo321ZxFmY

newscientist.com/article/2124961-e-tattoos-turn-knuckles-and-freckles-into-smartphone-controls/

Electronic Tattoos, we cyber nao

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/web/
youtube.com/watch?v=94kF6CM-MA0
whatismyreferer.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yay another way to spy on me and my body functions.

Fun until one of them explodes and melts into your skin like the meme-cigs.

It's like a golden start, except it's for retards and not jews. I like it.

dat subtle wiring

Looks like shit.
If this becomes a thing Im going to fucking kill my self.

It looks so shitty you just know it will become a thing.

Who wants to bet this causes some long term bodily damage?

Why would they explode? They don't have batteries embedded in them.

wew lad

Except only cancerous schizo/LARPer newfags do that.

Put your name back on so I can filter you, redditor

wew lad

Any worrying about referrers from other user's affecting your privacy runs into schizo/LARPer newfag territory.

Also, OP may be an insufferable faggot, but so are the schizo/LARPer newfags that this site is infested with.

Nobody can be this stupid when alphabet soup agencies put you on a special bad goy list if you search for words like "linux" or "TOR".
Anyway, archiving is just to ensure this isn't spam for the sake of advertising. Referal blocking may be important, but not for this kind of subject.

when protecting your privacy requires so much effort the only ones who'll follow through on it are those with something commensurately heinous to conceal. I'm talking about normalfags, not crypto nerds or muh privacy!! autists who, though numerous here, are but a miniscule proportion of the general population.

This is my first post since making the OP. As expected, drama-fags go REEEEEEEEEEE while not contributing a god-damned thing.

I use archive.is when I think it is warranted, but I think that the fags that bitch the most about archiving are just Holla Forumsirgins still butthurt about Kotaku and Gawker.

Check out this pic, the possibility of video screens on your skin!

SOOO KEWL!!! Can I use it to share my biometrics with social networks and tracking companies?

those look like shit and retarded

Why? Regular tattoos weren't gay enough?

skin botnet

Why not have an open-source encrypted implant? I'm no fan of proprietary spyware.

wew lad

Can't wait to see novel penile applications of this technology.

Only pollacks believes that this shit works.
It's useless against scripts.
do it yourself
archive.org/web/

Implying it's not going be used in bad ways.
Implying that having cancerous creating phone implemented on your/in skin isn't going to be worse.

The most troublesome part is implanting lithium-ion batteries inside your body. I'm not sure that is a good idea...

Why would you even need batteries if you can just turn your own body into a giant battery?

We don't have the technology to metabolize the body's energy store into electricity (or motion) for internal machines.

I like it!

Anime-themed electronic tattoos will be a thing once "SAO3, Maximum E-wire Effects" is released.

fucking hell made me laugh.

nothing new to this earth
youtube.com/watch?v=94kF6CM-MA0
start at 1:17:00

yeah but its mostly against the target site itself taking peoples href
too many people dont follow opsec whatismyreferer.com/

Oh fuck yes. I always wanted a watch with the date embedded in my skin.

You're arguing with shills.