Even commercials are BTFO Dumpf now!

Even commercials are BTFO Dumpf now!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UAajz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can some leftist explain to me what did Donald Trump do to black people and women since he was elected, or what does he plan to do to harm those people? I'll never understand their thinking.

Finally! Paper towels have pictures of women on them! How will white supremacists recover?

I'm so confused.

RACIST BIGGOTS BTFO GO BACK TO IDPOL DRUMPF DRUMPF LOL NAZI LOSERS DRUMPF

You forgot

Hes not kowtowing to their every whim and desire so hes a level 60 double mega Hitler

But I have to wait for Jim to implement Facebook and Twitter connections before that's relevant.

Holy shit reddipol btfo!

Even they know.

Wew laddie.

She looks kinda flabby

Damn, that's a great quote.

Is she, dare I say, our girl?

God fucking damn, I am totally stealing that line.

Probably because of white people or something.

No, because she's my girl and I claim her and you can never have her never ever never.

There's another question there, though.
If their cultures were so great, how did they get their shit punched in by other cultures?
It's not just whites, Arabs also fucked up the black Africans. Egyptians fucked up the black Africans.
A lot of people fucked up the black Africans. Nogs are like that kid in CS:GO who gets his shit wrecked and claims everybody else is hacking when in fact he himself needs to git gud.

archive.is/UAajz

Thomas Sowell is pretty cool in general.

OK, so who is this new ad targeted to? Bored housewives who buy paper towels actually like having the subconscious image of a hunky man around the house. Men don't buy paper towels and when they do they want to want the product to work well just like the muscled lumberjack hunk they aspire to be.

This ad is targeted to people on social media who don't buy paper towels and only respond to cuck virtue signalling. Brawny will move back to their old marketing very quickly. Also isn't putting women on kitchen cleaning products reinforcing outdated gender roles or some bullshit like that?

He said some things that hurt some peoples' feelings, so naturally he wants to re-enslave all niggers, have Pence electroshock-therapy all the gays, gas all jews, and make tumblrinas go on diets.

I wish.

As a man, I know if I'm shopping for paper towels, I'm looking for the pack with the burly, man-jawed lesbians on the front.

I don't think they even know what they're doing anymore.

Oy vey, it's gonna be anodda shoah!

There was a few shopping trends among the Millennials, and one of them is use paper towels far more than napkins, and as napkins.

So for a marketing stand point it makes sense I suppose.
I think it's just stupid as hell people need to see X on product otherwise they think the world if crumbling.

Testosterone has no gender

Penises also have no gender

wew get back in the kitchen bitch.

they all look like men tbh

The 2 in the middle are passable as women, but the two on the outside are trans.

I would never know this existed without Holla Forums at this point. I can't remember the last time I didn't just pirate something.

weren't they going to give Mr. Clean the BLACKED treatment too?

god damn this feels so fucking good

top kek

…but somehow the moving business is still full of cis men.