TRUMPCUCKS ARE CANCER AND NEED TO LEAVE

TRUMPCUCKS ARE CANCER AND NEED TO LEAVE

BACK TO /R/THE_DONALD, FAGGOTS

FUCK THE MODS FOR TURNING THIS BOARD INTO A TRUMPCUCK CIRCLEJERK LIKE CUCKCHAN

sage

It's like you want Jews to win.

Those Quads don't lie

FUCK ASTROTURFING TRUMP SHILLS AND TRUMP CUCK MODS!

Kill yourself Jew

Muh*

What the cuck did you just cucking cuck about me, you little cuck? I’ll have you know I cucked cuck of my class in the Navy Cucks, and I’ve been cucked in numerous cuck raids on Al-Cucka, and I have over 300 confirmed cucks. I am cucked in cuck warfare and I’m the top cuck in the entire US armed cucks. You are nothing to me but just another cuck. I will cuck you the cuck out with precision the likes of which has never been cucked before on this Board, cuck my cucking words. You think you can cuck away with cucking that shit to me over the Internet? Cuck again, cucker. As we cuck I am cucking my secret cuckwork of cucks across the USA and your IP is being cucked right now so you better prepare for the cuck, cuck. The cuck that cucks out the pathetic little cuck you call your cuck. You’re cucking cucked, cuck. I can cuck anywhere, anytime, and I can cuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my cuck hands. Not only am I extensively cucked in unarmed cucking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Cuck Corps and I will cuck it to its full extent to cuck your cuckish ass off the face of the continent, you little cuck. If only you could have known what unholy cucking your little “cucky” comment was about to cuck down upon you, maybe you would have cucked your cucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re cucking the cuck, you goddamn cuck. I will cuck fury all over you and you will cuck in it. You’re cucking cucked, cuck.

Of course he does, he's a kike.

Nigger please. This board has been pro Donald since nearly the instant he announced. Like any of those other cucks would have sufficed?

And the_donald was originally a Holla Forums outpost, I remember when it had less than 1000 subscribers and this board was already 99% trump (the other 1% being the "dude wait for Hitler LMAO" contingent + JDIF).

what kind of needle dicked jewish faggot is this mad Hillary isn't getting any support ?

Oy vey

top kek you retards sure are terrified,of our midgets in clown suits

i completely agree otherwise

WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR?

NOONE ITS A JEWISH SHAM

Wow, you made me see the light, I will go vote for Hillary "I want to be like Merkel" Rotten Clinton so that she will import 20 million mexicans, that makes so much sense.

Fuck off kike

if votes are a sham then why do you care who people vote for?

Nice strawman you fucking ugly kike parasite.

Like anybody besides Trump and Cunton even has a chance, gosh you're so dumb you goober.

In all honesty though, why did Holla Forums jump on Trump as soon as possible? Why didn't you guys keep on the legacy of 2008-era Ron Paul libertarianism?
We could've fucking memed Rand Paul as the candidate, but the newfags of Holla Forums overran the oldfags of Holla Forums who wanted Ron Paul's son to keep on the legacy.
Holla Forums's biggest fucking meme is "It's happening" for fucks sake.

Rand would've been a much better president than Drumpf.

I miss old libertarian Holla Forums instead of nu-Nazi Holla Forums.

What's your solution? You're just mad you can't roleplay as an edgy revolutionary on your ebin secret board. You're some self-destructive kiddie who has never done fuck all for White people.

So go back to doing nothing you adolescent shitstain. You roleplaying faggots have never gotten anything done and I'm glad you can't play pretend anymore.

you arent from here and are shit at pretending to be

LOW ENERGY B8

Really hope this is an ebin joke post. The only other possibility is severe mental retardation.

QUADS OF GREAT TRUTH
I SECOND THIS

DEATH TO ISRAEL