How to pedophile pro?

How do I become a pedophile pro?

I want to become like the big league pedophiles who manage to operate and collect for decades and never get caught.

How to have the ultimate Paranoia Pro super pedo setup?

I used to know some pedos that I would be asking now but they're dead, killed by vigilantes, after getting out of prison heh.

pure psycology

You gotta earn a big reputation.

No one cares. Anyway I found a better place. See you motherfuckers.

Get and use Tails. Use Tor through someone else's wireless internet. Use a properly encrypted external drive. Never tell anyone about your hobby and be careful of physical security

What's the point of collecting if you don't build your personality around it and become famous off it?

What?

This advice sounds like it would just increase your chance of getting caught.

I wonder if the pedo pros just live in no go zones in places like Detroit or some shit that the police won't go.

It's simple lol

This place sucks. Nothing good. Bye.

What exactly are you looking for here though? This place is great for conversation. If you want pics/vids then I can see why you're butthurt.

Sure the place is great for conversation. You get to talk to all the off the wall fuckers. I'm not looking for pics/vids here anyway. Just being honest.

So are you upset because you're a normie and can't stand how lonely basement dwellers who haven't had any real contact with other humans for over a decade have become detached from social standards or what exactly is your beef with this place? Did you somehow find a place more eccentric than this?

You're always so quick to assume lol. This place sucks. I've found a better place. See ya :D

troll harder nigger

i think op is thinking about fucking little girls, not jerk off to CP

become a cop

this thread is stupid

op is a faggot

This is some kind of meme isn't it and I'm getting meme'd on right now ain't I?

Dude, you know that using other people's internet to get CP, is a great way to get caught right?

How I Decided My Career Choice.flv

build a time machine and go back to 1880 when the age of consent was 10

No actually I was thinking bout jerking off to CP, not fucking little girls. What's the fun in fucking little girls?

I can't tell whether you're retarded or a troll, but for any newfags reading:

Using someone else's internet for sketchy activities is better than using your own for the simple and obvious reason that they'll be investigated first, giving you more time to pull out whereas using your own will bring the police directly to you first.

pull out to fucking where?

you use tails so there's no record kept so they have no evidence.

Using someone else's internet is a great way to get caught by the very people whose internet you're stealing. Now I'm pretty fucking insane and browse CP in public and fap in public too and still haven't been caught with people in the same room just looking the other way but if you want to actually survive for a long time which is what I'm considering now this ain't the way to do it fam. I'm stealing internet right now because I don't have money for internet. I still think it would be, in terms of security, better to have my own internet and placeā€¦ that way I control the router and everything.

Me the hobo pervert schizophrenic madman fapping to CP in public.

Sometimes I think maybe I have been caught but people just decided to pretend to not notice and rationalized things away or something.

become a politician
also stop making shitty threads