Bitch ass mothers

Anyone else have an ungrateful sow of a mother? Just to give an example of today, I worked hard looking for a job today to do while I'm at college, then I spend the rest of the day doing HER CHORES without even being asked, I was trying to help her out and be helpful, and afterwards I still have time to cut our grass in 90 degree weather (about an acre of grass). Half of it needs to be cut with a push mower, then the riding mower stops working and I have to push it from one side of the shed to the other.
She gets home and bitches at me that she "always has to come home to a fucking mess in her house" when "she works all day and I sit at home all day"?! Fucking what bitch?!?! I swear I really wanted to beat her over the head to death with the dog bowel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGrCBM9903I
youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is fucking wrong. Will she ever understand? Maybe you should try to talk like a man and tell her. Also, me auntie tore up me fuckin poems, just threw the bastards out.

Communicate. Tell her what you did, and that you resent her accusation.

She probably thinks she knows him and that he's worthless

Take nude pics of her and post them here….that will show her!

I've tried that before. All that happens is a "how dare you confront me!" moment. I'm the bad guy, she all but literally kicks my ass, some unrelated bullshit from the past is brought up and I'm not allowed a word in edgewise. Of course the rest of my family sides with her, even if she's in the wrong, and I'm the problem child yet again.

Both my parents think they know me, though my Dad in a kind of nice way. If I asked them any real details about me, anything passed the barebones about me, they wouldn't have shit. In short, they'd never pass a test to see if they were a shapeshifter or the real deal.

Never change Anons.

It doesn't sound like you're getting much out of the relationship.

Kek I remember the last thread you made. Why don't you move out already?

Yea.
I still live with them because I LITERALLY don't have another option. And yea, I get nothing but pain, rage (and probably high blood pressure). Anyone else have a similar problem or experience?

profito

I have no options. I'm a broke college student who hasn't been accepted to any job I apply to, and the only other family in within several states lives in a one man trailer with animals that shit on the floor. My car wouldn't be able to carry even a quarter of my things anyway, nor would it make a trip to Florida or Texas, to my other closest relatives.
One funny thing out of this though, my sister's family is living with us until they can get a new place to live after having to leave their last home. While they're here I've been living in the basement. I also have a beard growing from my face and neck. So I am literally a kneckbeard living in my parent's basement!

Mine tried that shit with me but I come to visit her every summer. I eventually gave up and told her that the if the house is a mess either you did it or my brother/sister did it. Always left the moment I woke up.

Assert dominance with your dick

My mother hasn't worked in decades (ever since she got married) and is a gold digger, fat, doesn't clean the house, hoarder, neglected and abused me growing up, steals all my money and threatens to kick me out of the house, makes my life hell, doesn't love my father, spends most of her time up in her vacation home doing fuck all, and not grateful for anything. She has everything handed to her in life and does nothing and just uses me like slave. The fucking cunt I will kill her if rule of law stops applying one day.

Why even live?

I met a guy (son of one of my mother's friends) before who was a redditor and introduced him to Holla Forums/b/. About a month afterwards I heard again about him from my mother. He actually had walk into his mother's room, taken his dick out, and tried to get her to have sex with her. She was mortified and kicked him out of the house and has never talked with him again. Months later I was over at the house with my mother and she was talking about it, saying "it was very strange, I know he had mental issues staying in his room all the time and not being out with friends, and I think he needs to see a psychiatrist but he won't go" blah blah. So yeah, you guys actually convinced a redditor NEET that I told to go here, to try and fuck his mother… and he failed epicly… and now lives with his grandmother and lives with shame. lol

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR 8CH.NET

Thanks for this post.

How old are you, user? Who makes posts about their parents? It's a pretty boring subject, if you think about it.

Did you mean dog bowl?

I can totally relate. I stay in a pretty small 2 bedroom apartment with my two brothers, my sister and her 8 year old daughter and my mom. I spend almost entire days on the internet looking for jobs. I get call backs on almost all of them, schedule interviews, do absolutely fantastic but never receive an official work schedule for some odd reason. What I'm saying is, I spend my time trying to be productive and out of the way while my sister, niece and mom fucking mess the apartment up with clothes and food just scattered everywhere I kid you not. Whenever I leave my room for just a second, my mom just starts her bullshit yelling that I don't do anything but eat and never help around the house and I do, then I'd have to tell her that if she wouldn't just throw shit wherever and let my niece and sister do the same, I wouldn't have to help. She'd get super pissed at me for stating facts even though my side of my room (I share with my autistic older brother) is clean and in order. She sometimes just barges in and tells me to clean up the room when there is literally nothing out of place. I've been trying to get a hold of a decent job so I could move out but I feel like she and my sister are somehow sabotaging me

That's a stupid mom tactic learned in parenting 101: never let your kids argue with you like a normal human being because 7/10 they will be right so it's best to not let them utter a word of rebuttal

I had to drop out of school because I couldn't find a job to help pay for it and have been looking for one ever since (2 years) it's not easy finding jobs and in my case, it's a LOT harder because we live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

You WILL succeed, user. You WILL move out. They are just jealous because on a subconscious level they realize their existence is inferior. GO, succeed, never talk to them again.

I wish that were true. I've applied to every single store, restaurant, factory, and warehouse within 30 miles of my place and have yet to secure a job. If I could find some online job that could help me, I would but there is no chance of me getting out of here. I'm trapped and they want to make sure of it. I don't even have my driver's license because of them. They don't want me to leave

Steal from them. Pawn that shit and leave forever. Alternatively start selling drugs.

They shop at Walmart and Target for clothes, Payless for shoes, the dollar store for "jewelry" and accessories and Good Will for everything else; nothing they have is worth anything

sauce?

let me guess, single mother? well guess what, since she's a woman assuming a male gender role (provider), her illogical rage and "moods" won't ever stop. because thats the kind of women our shit civilization generates at this point.

no matter WHAT or HOW MUCH you do, it will never be enough. she will always come home and find a reason to bitch at you for stupid shit like
always trying to guilt you into doing what she wants whenever she wants.

you know, i dealt with that for several years, eventually i gave up, if she's not gonna stop bitching no matter what and making me feel miserable because i dont live my life the way she wants (getting a job, getting married to someone retarded that will end in divorce, having a son i didn't want, and overall being as miserable as she is), then its easier to just stay at home and be a neet. I'm still dealing with it in fact.

Pff, you could always just burn the house and be homeles, I guess. Damn, your posts make me rage.

You have no idea how torturous this situation really is. Having no money, no car, no license, no room of my own, no freedom is just the absolute fucking worst

youtube.com/watch?v=tGrCBM9903I

yeah, nice job making me close the video faster than i'd drop a piece of burning hot coal.

Your loss then. The one I'm posting now is better.: youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs

Find a cheap apartment and move out. Then start to ignore her, she'll come running back begging you to give her attention. Then get her to do shit for you.

Stopped watching there. Freud is a sick twisted kike that thinks children are sex objects. Anyone who quotes Freud or uses his logic is a hack and/or a pedo.

And prolly a coke head.
checked

Didn't he openly admit that he conducted experiments while on coke?

He also is responsible for starting the sexual revolution. He is a sick fuck.

I almost forgot to mention the most annoying part of living in this apartment with my mom, she NEVER let's the AC come on. In 90°+ weather damn near every fucking day she either turns on the heater to 83 when it's 95 outside or leaves off the AC. If anyone ever turns on the AC, she goes ballistic and blames me every time without fail. I sit in my room boiling even with 2 fans pointed directly towards me and have the window open right above my head. She's always been the type to be a complete idiot when it comes to weather; she wears leather hooded jackets in the summer time when it's not raining or anything and tries to get everyone else to do the same. In all honesty I think she's just a fucking psycho but won't admit it

obvious datamining thread, and you fell for it, dummies

damn SAGE. i hope you fuck tight pussy every night to justify all that shit you bitch about. Your opinion and overall perspective don't mean shit if u jerk off like the rest of us. Hoe

Easier, yes. Not the best option at all though, you're still stuck in the same building, under the same roof with her. I'm in the same position and recently have been getting more and more reason to GTFO. Everyone in our situation needs to do the same. Especially when you have no father figure and she's the only one in your life. We got to stand on our own two feet and not let others tell us what to do anymore.
Strive to be your own master.

Top tier, my dude. I can't believe I only recently found this guy. Gave me inspiration and a drive to sort my shit out.

These kneejerk reactions are your own problem, my dude.

Nope; my Dad seems to know she's crazy, though how close we think alike I don't know. He seems to know she is never happy, no matter what.