American Imperailism

Daily Reminder:
IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOUR COUNTRY IS IN FACT, CUCKED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[giggles unironically]

Why would I want to live in a country ruled by kikes?

what?

please mention another president who has more pull than him?

Putin?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

And yet he's winning the war against ISIS and the Ukraine. Meanwhile, the US can't afford to pave roads, maintain bridges, or sustain its states' budgets. Is Russia $16 trillion in debt?

hahahhha no.
doesn't exist. debt only exist once you've lost a war or are a private, poor citizen.

Oh, you Americans are adorable!

sorry kiddo, but facts are on my side.

Keep guzzling that corn syrup and fluoride while you still have the money to buy it. Meanwhile Russia will be retaking its clay and making empire. Sad that America's entire history involves riding the coattails of others and covering up its numerous failures.

poo in the loos and HUE HUEs are on here, why aren't you?

**LOL^^

That's not the federal government's job.

Yes, equal to that wonderful display Trump made with that military attack on Syria over literally nothing which resulted in, what, literally nothing? Muh show of force, amirite? Such a show, hitting fuck all. Must be a trip being led by an emotional woman. Trump's families calling the shots more on national policy than he can, your flabby orange is pathetic and his handshake is as much a joke as any possibility of a second term. He's as dead as his party, who hates him almost as much as the democrats who he tried to kiss up to when he failed on Obamacare.

Yes, as long as DC is fine, the rest of the nation can burn. Murrica! Fuck yeah!

LOL

t. Bill Nye

t. fossil fuel power station owner

LOL

I am living.

I am a United Statesman.

Want at meh? I walk the public street at America…among syndicate, cops, sheriff, racial gangs, armed forces, and civilians. I live among a people who know I understand them like someone who did not die to them.

Come get my America. I have plenty of respect to show you. I know plenty, and can see right through you. For my eternal life, I even know when I should only think of me…all the while taking any opportunity to see right through you.

AND I EARNED MY FAT WHICH I WILL PROBABLY BE LOSING AT ALASKA WHERE I WILL BE FREEZING AS SEEKING FREEDOM FROM THOSE WHO KNOW ANCIENT ETERNAL LIFE PROGRAMS ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVE…AND YET THOUGH CONGRESS AND WHITE HOUSE AND SUPREME COURT IGNORE BRIEFING TO UNITED STATES PUBLICLY.

MERICA MERICA MERICA MERICA MERICA

FUCK THE CORPORATE WORLD!

I AM ONE TWO LIVE FOR EVER!

ITT: Murrica a shit

That quote is bullshit. Of course he doesn't want the jews to know he's onto them…
youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM

DERETE THIS!

Debt means nothing when you're a superpower. Who does the US owe? Think they'll get their money soon?

The globalists are the real criminals, they pretend to be real Jews but are fake, the globalist worship money and false idols while the God-fearing Jews are persecuted.

more like a president that pulls more cock than him
kek

2nd and 3rd panel are legitimate points to bring up, especially when those theories were still in their early stages. More importantly, evolution has yet to prove anything about humans, they are fundamentally different from all animals and humans evolving from apes have never been proven.

Trump is seeding up the fall of the "American Empire"

i meant speeding up

I just hate niggers

tbh I know fam
everyone in my country's government is a jew
a fucking kike
even nationalists here are cucked by jewry
I wish I could move to USA, but I'm broke as fuck
and it looks like there will be a "civil" war in USA between the jewry and the white people

gtfo retard shill