Wisdom of the Torahn - Why is the Heeb god such an asshole?

God entraps humans by placing the tree of knowledge in the garden and telling Adam and Eve not to eat of it. This is rather similar to placing a toy in front of a child and telling them they are not allowed to play with it. God created us with instinct, rebellion, and curiosity. Soon he punishes us for only doing what is part of our nature. (Genesis 2:16-17)

God then commands that all women must have dangerous childbirths because Eve ate the fruit. In no way shape or form is it just that I must pay for the sins of my ancestors. (Genesis 3:16)

God caused sibling rivalry by favoring Abel over Cain, with absolutely no attempt at justification. This act of favoritism led to Abel’s death. (Genesis 4:3-5)

God intentionally killed every man, woman, and child on the planet except for eight people in the great flood. (Genesis 7:23)

God commands Hagar go back into slavery and bear children for her master though she does not want to. (Genesis 16:7-9)

God burns down a whole city (women and children included) simply because they were supposedly homosexual. (Genesis 19:23-25)

Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and that the Lord slew him. How was Er wicked? The Bible doesn’t give us this bit of information, only that Er was wicked in the sight of the Lord. (Genesis 38:7)

God murders Onan for refusing to commit incest with his sister in law. (Genesis 38:10)

Exodus 12:29 God repeatedly tells Moses exactly what calamity he will next visit upon the Egyptians if the Pharaoh does not allow the Israelites to be set free from slavery. Then he tells Moses (also repeatedly) that he will harden Pharaoh’s heart, so that he will refuse to allow the Israelites to go, thus bringing a calamity upon his own people, as well as showing him the awesome power of the Israelites’ Lord. This occurs over and over, bringing calamity upon calamity upon the Egyptian people. What is troubling about this verse is that when god “hardens the pharaoh’s heart” he is interfering with the Pharaoh’s free will and ultimately bringing punishment on the Egyptians for something they are not responsible for. As a final punishment god decides to kill all the first born of Egypt. The lord reduced himself to murdering innocent kids when he could have simply freed the Israelites himself with his “omnipotent” power.

God punishes children for the sins of their fathers, unto the third and fourth generations. Punishing a child for the sins of their ancestors is not very just. (Exodus 20:5 & 34:7)

God endorses slavery. He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out, and goes as far as Okaying beating them. (Exodus 21:2-6)

God sanctioned the selling of ones daughter. How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery? Disgusting! (Exodus 21:7)

God orders the death of witches, sorceresses and anyone who practices magic. Sadly enough, this verse was justification for the Inquisition. (Exodus 22:18)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof
gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html
archive.org/details/miscellaneouscop00budguoft
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2-Nps_QnibA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshiping a golden calf. I don’t know about you but death is a pretty harsh fucking punishment. (Exodus 32:27)

God commands death for cursing out ones parents and death for adultery. Gee, with these types of laws the population should be almost nil by now. (Leviticus 20:9-10)

Once again god is a homophobe, or at the very least, a bigot. (Leviticus 20:13)

Handicapped people must not approach the altar. (Leviticus 21:16-23)

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shill ye eat. (Leviticus 26:30)

God ordered and allowed human sacrifices. (Leviticus 27:28-29)

God buries alive Korah and his family. (Numbers 16:27)

God killed 250 Levite princes who disagreed with Moses’ leadership. He was so bloodthirsty that he wanted to slay more until he was talked out of it. Later he put a plague upon 14,700 Jews who thought there was something wrong in killing 250 princes. (Numbers 16:35)

God utterly destroyed the Canaanites at Hormah as a favor to the Jews. (Numbers 21:1-3)

God abetted Moses in utterly destroying the Amorites at Heshbon including the men, the women, and the little ones. (Numbers 21:27-35)

God commands Moses to kill all the Medianite people including children and women. To top it off he commands that the virgins be saved for later raping by Moses’ soldiers. (Numbers 31:17-18)

God ordered Moses’ army to utterly destroy 60 cities, killing all the women and children within! (Deuteronomy 3:3-7)

God ordered the Israelites to kill all the people of seven nations. He even says to show no mercy unto them. (Deuteronomy 7:12)

God orders that we kill everything that breathes in the cities that he gives us for an inheritance. (Deuteronomy 20:16)

A bastard can’t attend church “even to his tenth generation.” As if denying an innocent child rights to worship isn’t cruel. (Deuteronomy 23:2)

You'd be pissed off too if your "chosen people" turned out to be jews.

Kek

Noice.

The Hebrew god is essentially not that different from, say, the Greek gods. Polytheistic religions usually see their gods as more "human" and thus irrational. The only real difference is that the Jewish god is just a single entity.

Judaism simply isn't so culturally advanced as they'd have you believe.

Very concise and Biblical accurate.

Isaiah 1

2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

This was not part of our nature. Man's nature is made in the image of God, whereas Eve was made in the image of Adam. Adam and Eve obeyed God, until the serpent seduced Eve, who ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Eve then entrapped her husband into doing so. Eve was punished for listening to the serpent, and Adam was punished for hearkening to the voice of his wife.

Why not? Have you not also sinned?

How is God responsible for Cain's envy? He preferred Abel's offerings, perhaps Cain should have changed his ways to be more like Abel. Everybody is not equal.

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

They deserved it.

Women should obey their husbands, and a servant should obey their master. It is the serpent who sows rebellion in the hearts of man.

They were homosexuals who routinely raped and murdered every innocent man who entered into their city. Homosexuals are unnatural and Romans 1 says that they are full of ALL unrighteousness. Sodomy is indicative of a deeper underlying problem

His brother died. Back before the days of strong independent wimmenz, a woman needed protection from her husband, and the plight of widows was very sorrowful. Because Onan was still alive, the wife of his brother passed onto him, and it was his responsibility to treat her as one of his wives, not as a second class wife. One of the responsibilities is to give her seed so she can bear children, as the Bible says that women are justified and honored in childbearing. Instead Onan used her for sexual pleasure and then released his seed onto the ground, directly disobeying what God had just told him to do. That's why he was killed.

You're breaking my heart

Idolatry is a pretty fucking grievous sin. Breaking the FIRST commandment, which is above all others, is pretty fucking stupid, especially near God's holy presence while he is delivering his word to Moses.

Fag

He can worship at home. It was the temple which contained the Arc of the Covenant, this isn't just some run of the mill church.

That's right

Made up bullshit used to control people. There is no kike god.

OP: Everything is explained in the Hypostasis of the Archons. It's short, read an English translation (it's at least 1900 years old).

Basically the gods of the bible are under the veil that separates the material reality from The Void/The All. They are the antagonists.

Oh god. Now the Christcucks and Esoniggers are here.

The Jews do not worship YHWH/The God of the Old Testament.

The Babylonian Talmud supersedes the Torah and routinely mocks the teachings of the Torah. Then there's the Kabbalah which supersedes the Talmud. If you actually study kikes you will learn that their god is called Ein Sof, and is an unknowable, unreachable abstract thing that encompasses all good and evil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof

If you're still dumb enough to think that jews just worship the Old Testament and that Christianity and Judaism are the same then you're hopelessly lost and know nothing about kikes. Your analyses of God in the Old Testament is way off and biased. You're trying to look for reasons to make God appear bad. Take a look at your first point and see how slanted it is written. In truth, God created Man and Woman in a paradise with free will, immortality, eternal youth, eternal happiness, no diseases, no death, no sorrow. Then Man made the free will choice to disobey.

Sodom and Gomorrah deserved their fate. Look at the degeneracy around you today if you have any doubts. Only a faggot would sympathize with the sodomites. And isn't a major core belief of most Holla Forumsacks the desire to genocide the world of all non-whites simply because they have lesser IQs and darker skin? But that's ok I guess…

Fuck off back to leftypol you rancid queer.

The rest of your points are just as stupid and slanted. Ultimately it's totally irrelevant since you're not even attacking the actual god that kikes really worship.

The story of Adam and Eve is the first story of Jews getting kicked out of someplace then blaming another being for their own faults. It's an allegory, the LORD was some kingly ruler who let the Jews in, gave them rules, and they broke them. They get exiled, story turns into their creation story. Honestly the entire OT is bullshit fabricated AFTER the NT, so Jews could claim "first" just like their shills do here for first comment.

Link for convenience gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

Malachi 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Purge the inner Jew. You wouldn't let a Jew into your house would you? So why let then into your brain?

Polytheism is the religious equivalent of nationalism. Monotheism is religious globalism.

Do you have an untranslated copy anywhere?

Eh, sounds pretty fair. We're gonna have to purge the degenerate LGBTQXYZ city rabble pretty well ourselves.

This is consistent with the internal logic of the religion, whereby these people are trying to bring forth evil. It's no different than killing commies.

Again it's pretty consistent with the good vs. evil logic of the religion. It's like being mad at NatSocs for purging degenerates promoting race-mixing, faggot among children, degenerate art and white genocide.

There is nothing wrong with this whatsoever.

OK, did you just cut and paste this from somewhere or are you from leddit?

The rest is pretty accurate though. Yahweh is a sadistic kike, but sage for pro-faggotry propaganda.

Genesis 11

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

You can tell Christianity is false because no god would ever choose Jews for anything.

Christianity is about how jews are no longer the chosen people, but rather born-again Christians who believe in Jesus are.

Read Galatians ch. 3.

The original in Greek does not exist as far as I am aware, it wasn't found until recently and only in the Copic translation. Any books that contradicted the Roman "christian" cult were burnt.

I do not have a pdf of the coptic translation, if you find it please post.

The same thought is found many times in the Old Testament. There is no distinction between the Old Testament and the New Testament, rather the new is a continuation of the Old.

Isaiah 1

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Malachi

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Titus 1

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

You misunderstand this. The Jewish bible is saying that different nationalities are a curse. The ideal state is depicted as globalist communism, but they went against God by building a tower.

Nothing in this story implies that nationalism is good. That is just Christfags who incorrectly believe they are Holla Forums twisting their own scripture to fit political views.

What I never understood is why did he nuke a whole city? You'd think an "omnipotent" dude could easily single out every fag and whore in the city and make them spontaneously combust, leaving terrified survivors falling on their knees in reverence. Instead he just bombs everything like a huge retarded manchild with superpowers.
This whole story in particular reeks of some idiot projecting his larp fantasies, not unlike the edgy trash you can find in fanfics nowadays

This post doesn't make any sense.

It says that God confused our languages and scattered us over the earth; therefore God's will is that we not be united under a common government ie nationalism.

Yet it the same god that chose then.in the first place. Pretty retarded god if you ask me. I don't want to worship a god that makes such really bad decisions.

(check'd)
Will do.

What? Are you just trying to be retarded on purpose?

God ordered the children of Noah to spread out and replenish the Earth. They disobeyed and stayed in one place. This angered God and so he broke up their language and forced them to spread out and create the different nations/ethnicities. Nationalism was God's original intent.

Later, in Revelation, it is prophesied that the anti-Christ kingdom will be a one-world government with a one-world currency and one-world religion.

Globalization and multiculturalism are the harbingers of the end times are spiritually are of the anti-Christ. Therefore, globalization and multiculturalism are anti-Christian.

They had this conversation in the chapter before.

Genesis 18:20 And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous

Lot went down into Sodom with his family. God comes to Abraham and tells him that he's going to destroy Sodom. Abraham pleads with God, begging him to not destroy the entire city.

26 And the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.

31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

Obviously he couldn't find even 10 decent people, except Lot who he rescued.

AS PUNISHMENT! Are you retarded?

If they had not angered him by building the tower he would have let them remain in the ideal state of all races living together.

Yes, that it was a curse for the hubris of building a tower to heaven.

But the ideal state, before they built the tower and were cursed, was communist globalism. They were punished for the tower, not for being globalists (since globalism is the ideal state in Judeo-Christianity).

Actually it says the reason he scattered them.

It specifically says that they were building the tower out of brick and mortar. Therefore we know that the tower would never have reached heaven, and it was a futile effort. The tower wasn't the important thing

Man has free will to disobey God. Man having free will does not tarnish God.

You're retarded mate.

Explain how in Revelation communist globalism is the creation of the anti-Christ. Globalization and multiculturalism are inherently anti-Christian.

God tarnishes God.

Complete misunderstanding of the gospel. God made a covenant with Abraham and his seed, the deal being that he would bless them if they kept all of his commandments. Their task was to be a shining example of Godliness for the whole world, and for people to come from abroad and learn about God on the Holy Mount Zion.

But they did not keep the covenant, so the deal was broken. Instead they were cursed, as agreed upon.

God himself, the Son, had to come down in the flesh and do it himself, and a new covenant was made.

One-world religion is exactly what christianity is trying to be. You are making twisted interpretations and presenting them as fact but you have no idea what you are talking about.

No Hypostasis of the Archons, but I did find this semi-related text you may be interested in:
archive.org/details/miscellaneouscop00budguoft

So does Bolshevism

Preaching the gospel to everyone is not the same as globalization and multiculturalism. The borders and races and nations can stay intact with zero mixing whilst Christianity spreads around just fine.

What you're saying is like saying mathematics and science are inherently communistic and about destroying borders and races simply because the knowledge of mathematics and science can be taught to anyone.

A supposed god choosing Jews for anything tarnishes him.

The god portrayed here is a complete cretin

The funniest part about this thread is how literally no one is attacking Ein Sof, the Talmud, nor the Kabbalah, which is what jews actually worship.

Keep pissing on your ancestors though.

The last 1000-2000 years of your ancestors worshiped God. Deal with it.

Right. The anti-christian is just a mirror of Christianity. Both are still globalist and communist. One is just "good"global communism and the other is "bad" global communism.

Jewish heaven is also described as a communist utopia. This is because Judeo-Christianity is a religion for cowards who cannot stand real life so fantasize about communism.

That's the point. It was set forth as an example.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The difference being that math and science are objective and self-evident, while Judeo-Christianity requires taking a leap of faith to believe in a Jewish communist god and that Jewish fairy tales literally were real.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

How can you hope to understand mathematics or science when you have not studied them?

They worshiped a Jew. And they gave it up first chance they got. We can forgive them for this minor mistake.

Remember, the Jews are writing the Old Testament. It would be rather odd if they said "actually, God didn't choose us specifically but everyone who converts and believes in him is chosen, amen" because that would require God to directly go to someone's ear and whisper that making them not only understand it but also believe it.
Putting it from this perspective and rather simply, God made flesh as Christ is the whisper in people's ears so that God won't directly interfere with free will by making everyone just believe in Him 'cause He wants us all to be saved so He should just do all the work for us.
Of course, this is simplistic theology and shouldn't be taken verbatim because I probably forgot some loopholes here and there that to me are implicit but not to you. New Testament is a continuation of the Old anyways, as another user said, so you shouldn't read the Old in a vacuum much like you don't study any history in a vacuum to then shitpost about how old people guyse lol their lyk so dumbbb lol xD

Is giving up God going well for the West?

Isaiah

1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

No, god literally authored the Bible bro. Says so right here in the Jewish Bible.

OP probably is, too.

The entirety of Christianity in a nutshell

Beware the eternal Jew, it will make you hate your race, family, and then yourself.

Actually it says who wrote it.

Yes, exactly, you fucking idiot. He says "Behold … this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them", "this" referring to what he discovered when he descended the moment earlier in the verse before:

Notice how it doesn't fucking say "And the Lord came down to see that they had settled in one place instead of spreading around the Earth." whereas it explicitly says that god notices their tower meant to reach heaven and he concludes that this will succeed as long as they have one language.

There is nothing at all in there to support your attempt to force the narrative that chrisitanity isn't a one-world religion trying to unite all races under one god so that there shall be "neither jew nor greek".

I am going to remember this verse. Cucked !Christianity death right there.

You have to understand that the person you are arguing with is not a real person.

They are an illogical strawman built to "hate" everything Jewish, and drive a wedge between groups on Holla Forums. The amount of anti christian posting and the sheer lack of logic behind the actual posts themselves is classic liberal consensus building. They aren't trying to convince you that God doesn't exist. They are trying t convince you that ALL or MOST of us think Christianity is a sham.

They will never concede on anything. They only attack. This is not a real person you are speaking to. Only a skinhead caricature. No one even talks like these people.

You will understand then that "this" is a result of "behold, the people is one, and they have all one language"

Isaiah 1

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Math and science doesn't say that there is neither jew nor greek and by extension neither aryan nor negro. Christianity does.

It is, yes. But the way you are seeing it is as if God took pen and paper then wrote this book and dropped it on the earth's surface. Which isn't that way. What is in the bible is, indeed, the word of God, but what you're doing is similar to picking "then the Lord said, 'let us'" and saying it means you can do anything you want because God said "us".
Or a more classic example: God ordering that one guy to kill his own son! Like oh my gosh isn't god so stupid guyse.

In some places it is, yes.

On the other hand, Catholic France and Catholic Ireland are degenerate shit holes full of liberal scum. Ireland actually voted for gay marriage! Not even the USA did that, so the supreme Court had to force it through.

There is really no correlation between christfaggotry and lack of degeneracy if we look objectively. Christards like Serbs or whatever are still being flooded with subhuman shitskins, while atheists like Estonians or Czechs aren't. If christcuckoldry were true, we would expect to see a clear divide here, but we don't.

Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son for God, so God actually did sacrifice his son for man.

reported

Christianity is confirmation of what several Old Testaments books written by Heebs hinted:

That Jews disobeyed God too much too many times to deserve have Chosen People status anymore. Notice on how this matches 100% with powerful Jews acting spiteful and resentful in general no matter how many privileges they get.

It's obvious "redpill" in this case breadpill if you read the Bible rather than follow what subverted/cucked Christianity says.

Name them

That's why I used the word "authored." I know my christfag talking points boy.

Says it outright in multiple places. Even literally says that Jesus will destroy the Jews and put them into an oven

How's the current scientific establishment doing explaining, say, something simple like qualia, through their materialism?

I have you two examples. We can also look at foreign nations that were never Christian at all, yet are doing far better than the west.

The problem isn't lack of christcuckoldry. The problem is Jews, who were enabled by Christians for hundreds of years (and still today).

Reported.

Never happened. Nice of you to admit defeat though by trying to change the subject. Faggot.

It is the usual "god is so cruel and mean" argument, replace it with anything like the flood Sodom and Gomorrah etc

Reported.

Post without Tor if you weren’t banned.

I am not materialist.

Its always amusing hearing the supposed "gas the kikes race war now" crowd whimpering about how "God is mean for killing people"

You’re just a kike shill.

I gave them. Czech Republic and Estonia.

1) Jesus is New Testament
2) Old Testament hints all the time that God is fed with Jerusalem and that the time of Ramses II was sort of a "honeymoon". He even compares Israel to a prostitute he has to take care of for same reason a male has to look after a prostitute who was his childhood female friend.

Read Isaiah rather than check and see, it's true, and written by the Heebs themselves (the Israel being prostitute part)

So… kike shill. Got it.

Sounds nice

Don't know much about the Czech Republican but I doubt your story

God isn't the author of the Bible, it was the Catholic Church that picked the canon from the apocryphal. You can more correctly say the word of God inspired the Bible or more simply that the word of God is in the Bible.
We cannot hope to actually get to know (perceive) God in this reality as he transcends it and, us being fallen, even the Bible isn't perfect because only God is, but the Bible's the closest approximation we have to his word.
Big loop to argue semantics with a guy who is sageing, what am I doing.

It’s intl. Just report it.

Oh I believe you buddy but if you read my posts in this thread you'll see that I've posted a few instances where it outright says that, not "hints"

Notice all the time that God says "Let us," when he's deciding to do something?

Anyways read Psalm 2, and remember who the only begotten Son of the Father is.

Isaiah 5

5 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

And I know my ontological argument boy.

These are just arguments for god, not for Christianity in particular. The same arguments work as well or better in Islam for example. Christians often make this mistake because they are low IQ and poor thinkers.

Individual suicide is not bad. It can be a good decision to make. At least they aren't committing national suicide like Christian nations (Ireland, France, Germany, Serbia, etc.). Merkel is a part of the Christian party, remember.

So at least you admit the existence of a God and that Christian theology is right about that. Good. I don't care about converting you because you're already on your path to it, anyways. Good luck on it.

Are you high?

This is a good redpill for mathematicians and STEM lords reading this:

the concept of infinity and infinite sets (i.e. Ein Sof) that was pushed into mathematics by that kike Cantor and his kike colleague is a Jewish Kabbalahist concept. It was pushed in order to subvert and sabotage the mathematical and scientific thinking of the foolish goyim.

I wouldn't expect any less from fake Christians on Holla Forums who only converted because they wrongly believed it was expedient for their political goals of ridding the nation of degeneracy.

Its important to mention on that point that "infinite," literally as in "neverending" is not a uniquely Jewish concept, although I'm not well versed enough in mathematics to comment on its applications there.

Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Job 22:5 Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite?

I converted to God because his truth was revealed to me as soon as I studied it with an open heart and mind. I myself am wicked, this world is wicked, and there is not a single person who is good. That's why we need to depend on the Lord to strengthen us. I'm trying to put my faith on him, and I know that ever since I have began to understand his eternal power and Godhead that my life has improved and he has saved me in numeruos instances when I failed myself

That is correct, but I was specifically referring to the use of infinity in mathematics.

Get the fuck out /Christfags/ How can you call yourselves Christians when you are so fucking dishonest.

You know FULL well that to this very day the policy of the Church is that Jews should not be preached to because they are God's Chosen. It's even specifically mentioned in the Bible not to convert the Jews. At no time did the "Chosen status" convert over to Christians.

Fuck you dishonest assholes.

Ignoring all the nations I listed. Nice.

Germany is still majority Christian. Merkel got elected by these Christards.

France is also majority Christian.

Ireland majority Christian and voted for sodomite marriage.

All have low birth rates, packed with liberal scum, etc. Christcuckoldry will not save your nation. If anything it will just pacify them and prevent them from becoming political radicals.

It's often because of God condemning homosexuality, and then other degeneracy. Refusing to accept that we aren't ever going to be perfect and that certain things are objectively wrong (aka absolute morality) plays a role in it from marxist school system and then the whole "christians are weak" crap.

The Torahn and Jebus are not a part of my ancestry. There are some dumbfucks in this thread. Believing in Jewish fairy tales….not even once.

So you were just a faggot loser to begin with. Common for Christianity, the preferred religion of drug addicts.

The mathematical "infinite" is not really infinite.

This user has surpassed Cantor himself, wow very much enlightned by intellect

So how much is the payment per post?
You do realize that bad publicity is still publicity?

For fucks sake. It says "and this they begin to do". "Do" refers to action whereas there is no action in "the people is one, and they have all one language". "Is" and "have" are passive. If it had said "the people have made themselves one, and they have all taken one language" then (if we completely ignore the structure of the paragraph and the punctuation) you could possibly have made a case for that reasoning.

As it happens it doesn't and and the last action described before "this they begin to do", meaning the action that "this" is referring to is "builded". What were they building? The city and tower.

Come back when you at least understand how English works.

Just the truth.

Why would anyone pay to shill against the best goyim religion of all time, the religion that have the Jew a privileged place in European society?

I am against Christianity because it is a poisoned meme that is destroying Europe.

It's about 20c-50c Mostly based on a set word count.

I signed up for that shit awhile ago, but decided against it because my time is worth more than that.

Reminder:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" (read: the Jews) between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… (Muslim invasion into Europe causes a massive civil, racial and religious war)

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Source:
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

tl;dr : All this shit is just d&c, the kikes want us to fight one another so they can summon their true god. They'll even sacrifice Israel for this purpose.

No.

This is just about the most Jewish things I've ever heard.

How many Europeans even believe in God anymore?
Latest stats have 49% or more either not believing or believing in some "spiritual but not religious" paganism, Church attendance is at its lowest and importance of religion in Europeans' life too.

Now you'll move goalposts and say "in the past Christianity made us weak for the future, so that now in the present that Christianity is fading in Europe, Christianity's past influence is the problem"

Infinite, meaning not finite or not limited. Mathematical "infinity" is limited by the rules of formation of numbers themselves, so is not really infinite.

That is the explanation for the confusion over infinity and the different types of infinity in math, just a misunderstanding of infinity.

No, it's only you who are a degenerate faggot. The real humans on Holla Forums don't have your freak issues and are actual good people.

You sound like a commie kike, trying to paint the entire world as ugly as you to make yourself look better.

Usually Tor posters are retards but you managed to exceeds my expectations

This is true. Christcucks were the first race traitors, casting aside the folk religions of their fathers for a false foreign religion centered on the worship of a Semite. They murdered their own kin if they refused to convert as well, and a campaign was enacted to exterminate the priests and nobles so that they could be replaced by rabbis and rabbi-approved thugs. Those Cuckstian nobles then enslaved the peasantry and allowed Jews into their courts.

Cuckstianity is at fault for the weakness of Europe, this can be seen even today as Christcucks are the most vocal proponents of the globalist agenda of border dissolution. All Christcucks are race traitors, it's as simple as that.

Hell, I get it now! I'm willing to place bets that if jews are ever wiped from the face of the earth like Holla Forums wants it will still be the jews fault for white degeneracy because there will be the cryptojews around and then after those are gone there will be the honorary jews and once those are gone there will be the crypto honorary jews and once those are gone there will be more and more secret kabals of secret jews, ad nauseam!
There shall never be a single white who has to face consequences ever again! That's why these race war gas the kikes people get so upset when God is mentioned because if God is real they will face consequences because then life won't just be a beat the birth rate stats race.

IT'S LIKE POETRY
IT RHYMES

It is you who misunderstands, as you seem to equate the notion of god and a notion of a never ending [something].

Thinking that there is an infinite number of natural numbers, or that the universe is infinite or similar ideas (and by "thinking", I mean the belief that man could even fathom such ideas) is the usual Jewish illusion that they could outsmart nature and god, depicted in the Talmud.

Thinking about different types of infinities in mathematics is like thinking about different types of unicorns; you could, and maybe you can make a chinese cartoon plot out of it, but that is only a deterrent for you from studying the truly divine, and get the fuck to mars.

There would hardly be any, so the point is moot.

Don't worry, the race traitors will be receiving their reward shortly. You get to hang alongside those you serve, the race you worship.

Thought experiment: pretend that all Jews die today because their noses are too big.

In your fantasy, all whites suddenly are virtuous perfect images of that idol you worship?

And you just outdid your earlier post. Congratulations.

The sooner we can get all kikes purged from math and physics the better.

But you're just a conglomerate of happenstances, under that optic, so why should I care about what happens to my particular conglomerate of cells? Death by hanging in the race war, death by old age, it's all death anyways.

Very quickly they are, after national socialists control the media and kill the remaining liberals.

The only reason whites are degenerate today is Jewish media. Whites are conformists and very malleable to social pressure. Whites are natural born zealots. Because Jews manufacture what is considered "good" and "the norm" through media control, then whites feel the social pressure to conform to this. Replace that with a healthy ethos and whites easily become the least degenerate people of all time.

the heeb god is moloch. This is why the heebs always spell god as g-d when 'supposedly referencing god, if they spelt it correctly they would be giving him power, which would make their war and ill-gotten wealth god moloch very angry.

Hi, Shlomo!
How's the nose?

NTG but it happened with National Socialism and Fascism and it was close enough. The innate degeneracy of the common man was low enough that it could be suppressed or kept in the bedroom. The handful of freaks who were still full on degenerates made suitable subjects for experimenting on finding the root cause of degeneracy so it could be further reduced in the general population.

Oh, and how am I white and did not fall for the Jewish tricks?
You mean to say you're of a superior race that is Chosen to guide your people to perfection through the image of the perfect Man?
Oh, boy, where have I heard this before?
Do you happen to worship Moloch?

I didn't say this.

I said mathematical "infinity" is not non-finite. But absolute infinity, true infinity, is not finite.

Any mathematical "infinity" is limited by the fact that it is definite (any definition simply being a limitation declaring X is "this" and not "that")

Sounds more like kikes being fucking crybabies tbh

No you are dishonest.

Until Vatican 2 and Scofield demonic reference bible did the whole don't convert Jews become a thing.

The new testament was written by converted Jews and they tried to convert Jews told the followers to convert Jews and to try and save all men.

Also galatians and many other times clearly state christians are God's spiritual nation. Even by Christ himself.

Only ignorant christians and catholics buy into the whole don't convert the Jews lie.

~90% of the white people are followers and lemmings. It is not all of them. This is what allows civilization to function. Without this 90% of lemmings, social organization would be impossible because everyone would be too independent-minded to conform to a societal ethos.

You are of a superior quality than this 90%, just by virtue of possessing independent thought which they lack. This puts you in a higher class of person.

just because the metaphorical current you're swimming against has stopped doesn't mean you have reached your goal, user. if we're talking bell curves, the rule of power would either go to china or us, and in that case, i give it 50 years before we start talking about slavery again.

So you mean to say that if jews died of big-nose-itis whites aren't going to miraculously turn around and say "WAIT A SECOND I WAS BEING FOOLED BY A JEW ALL ALONG"?
Woah, it's almost as if people choose what words they'll heed or not! And the innate nature of man who is fallen leads him to degenerate behavior! And that maybe if there was some kind of spiritual thing with which you could lead a fulfilling life that people could follow, they'd not fall for degeneracy no matter the nose dimensions or melanin levels of the people offering!
Holy crap, user, you're right, whites aren't the magic master race and need correct guidance like any other people on earth! Who would've thought!

Converting Jews is retarded though. For one thing, it allows the formation of crypto-Jews who will subvert your religion (why Vatican ii and Schofield Bible exist in the fiest place). Another, it promotes integration of Jewry into European stock, which pollutes the gene pool with subhuman semitic genes.

Maybe some people's aren't swimming against the current, and in fact you're actually swimming in a lake?

Which is what we had until Christcucks murdered the traditional folk leaders so that they could invite Jews into their nations.

I could say whites are natural fanatics and it would be more clear.

The social justice warrior of today is the same person who would have been the most diehard Christian 100 years ago. They just replaced one religious fanaticism with another, and this is due to Jewish media and education. Tell whites that faggotry is good and whites will fight to the death to defend faggotry. Tell them Jews are the chosen race and God wants them to defend Israel and they will fight to the death to defend the Jews.

growin trees we'll never see user

Man-boy love included, I presume, Mr. Johnson?

There is no true infinity. Since it is inherently impossible to prove an infinity it is not valid as a scientific concept. As such it can only ever have a mathematical meaning in an equation.

What a wonderful mess of useless semantics.

You say that as if the two most molestation-prone groups aren't Cuckstian priests and Jewish rabbis. If you say that our true culture is degenerate, it is simply obvious that Cuckstians are more degenerate. And that's ignoring the fact that there is nothing more degenerate than choosing to be a race traitor by worshiping a Semite.

Seeds from rotten plants will never bear good fruit. Putting your faith in man will always let you down, no matter how big the group man may be a part of.
You're missing my point: how can you have spiritual life if you preach the death of tribalism over God?

Your digits are incredible, but unfortunately you are an idiot.

Well no, whether a plant has died and begun to decay or not has no bearing on the function of its seeds. You might want to pay more attention to your platitudes so you don't sound like so much of an idiot.

Seeds from rotten fruit, then, hope it appeases you since you do get the gist of it.

Nope, this is false. Even if it were true, it would apply just as much to Christianity.

Fortunately it isn't true and 90% of people are lemmings who just go along with social pressure.

You Christfags always betray your treasonous nature eventually. But your reasoning here is flawed as well. If this were the case, Christianity never would have failed to begin with, and liberalism etc. would not have triumphed.

God's word cannot be usurped by man. People can try and hide it yes but ultimately kikes are nothing before God's might.

And the Catholic Church was always bad

I never argued for tribalism, I'm no jew.
Christianity was triumphant and now is the time of tribulations so we can triumph again. 2000 years of triumph isn't enough for you, I see, thankfully there's eternal life afterwards.

Tell that to the ~99% of Christians who follow some sect that you believe to be heretical.

No, that would take a week until nationalists, now suddenly without a massive kike media machine suppressing them, would have time to inform the people on how they been used by the kikes. THEN they would turn around and be angry.

Almost, but not really. What words they chose to heed is driven by instinct, and that instinct drives them to heed what they perceive as the most dominant force. They can of course only deny natural impulses to a certain extent but it's enough to create a society that is near perfect.

No. If their new leader orders them not to be degenerates they will force themselves not to be as best they can. Everything else is secondary.

Yes, that's why the history of the Vatican church is free of degeneracy. No wait

Correct. It's not magic but genetic.

Of course.

Wrong. What is possible for a white man is not possible for a kike or a nigger. These, except for the rare occasion at the far reaches of the bell curve, will be degenerates regardless of social order because their nature is just too twisted and their will too weak.

You will be killed on the day if the rope. How's that for a tribulation?

The Catholic Church put together the books that make up the KJV Bible. The pre-Vatican II Church was not perfect, but the post-Vatican II Church is no longer Catholic.

i thought Onan didn't want to bear children in the name of his brother, rather than wanting to just use his wife for sexual pleasure

You cucks really are simpletons.

And the race traitor reveals his ethos

I forgot you people put a hefty price tag on your vessels. I'll die when my time has come, by rope or sword, I don't care. I won't deny Christ like I would before for the sake of man, for my salvation comes through Him only, amen

Yep, every Christianity topic it happens. Without fail.

Christians are traitors and always will be.

Good. It will be easy then.

The Catholic Church was always bad.

Stephen Anderson rips it apart beautifully

Have sex with a black woman or have "sex" with a white man.
Your pick, faggot.

But your understanding of Christianity is flawed here. You are falling into a sort of gnostic heresy.

Or have sex with a white woman. More flawed reasoning from the Christfag.

Actually most seeds (in the case they are not eaten and subjected to digestive fluids) depend on the fruit rotting to break down barriers that encapsulates the seed and prevents it from germinating prematurely. If you take seed from fresh fruit and to not manually remove these germination inhibitors through some kind treatment it can often be very difficult to get the seed to sprout.

Naw, that's a perfect "understanding" of Cuckstianity. He's saying that he is going to disregard all of the duties and responsibilities with which he was born in favor of following the commandments of Semites.

While I have some sort of respect for Anderson, I think he is missing the point. Your protestant faith that allows for "gay christian churches" is the same that infiltrated my Church and made it the mess it is. We allowed it, it's our fault, nostra maxima culpa, but it is what it is and we have to persevere in our faith nonetheless, with a pope or otherwise.

Well-informed user is well-informed.

Christians are such dumb niggers. I take back what I said about you being s higher class of person. You are the 90%. You are the lemming.

That wasn't in the options menu for you, pagan. You'd want to cease to carry on your legacy if white women ceased to exist.

It's these absurdities that make you so childish, you regard race above everything else so you allow yourself to commit the atrocities of man in the name of your race. You're no different from Jews and ask for good people to join you. I'm not fooled by your empty rhetoric of duty to my genes and muh kike on a stick.

Remember the Jews do not worship the Christian God they worship Moloch. God repeatedly punishes the likes for it throughout the bible. As we all know kikes never change. An interesting note for you NWOfags the ancient Eygyptian word for Owl was Moloch. They considered Owls evil creature that woke you from your sleep and were harbingers of death.

Protestants are funny.

A stupid hypothetical then. If there are no white women then there is no race to be loyal to.

Not that I would expect clear reasoning from a proto-Bolshevik Christcuck.

Protestants are annoying and traitors, but at least they don't adhere to an internally inconsistent religion. I can give them that over you.

Adding to this pretty much any reference to angels in the OT is actually referring to the other Jewish gods YHWH being the chief of them Moloch a God of fire and death. Jewish monotheism is a lie silly goyim.

1 Timothy 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Ephesians 5

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Peter 3

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Genesis 3

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Doesn't change the fact that Christians elected her.

an Abrahamic religion founded in ancient near east doenst belong in europe. German race must not be eradicated , semitic faiths (Islam, Christianity and Judaism) are the real enemy of the white race . This is just what happens when you worship not only a kike but the king of the kikes instead of your ancestral faith.

Doesn't change the fact that Germans voted for her.

Lucifer convinced eve to trick adam into eating the forbidden fruit thus giving man knowledge of evil, and thus causing our DNA degeneration which eventually leads to death, much like the offer of trans humanism today "take this and you'll live forever"

Abrahamic religions are chock full of slave morality and cuckery. News at 11.

Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Genesis 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

yeah man homosex and idol worship is way cooler + we "non cucked intellectuals"can also kill babies and its ok ! have you fucked your dog yet ?

You'll notice the common complaint heathens have is that God hates sodomy

Nietzsche wasn't even opposed to Jesus.
If you actually bothered to read his works you'd know his criticism was actually directed at the church and clergy.

polite sage for off-topic

Any God that sees the Semite sandrats fit for blessings is a God unfit for European faith.

Abraham was a sumerian

Sumerian are white fam

Reminder that Christianity is literally communism.

Christians say that communists are trying to "immanentize the eschaton," which means to bring heaven to earth. So christfags admit that Marx's vision of communism is the same as their vision of heaven. Their only disagreement with communism is that they believe humans are too sinful for it to work, so they need to die first and have communism in heaven. But communism is still their ideal.

Abraham didn't exist.

Source that part about the OT copying the NT pl0x.

Christians really get slammed by the d&c shills don't they.

Fruit naturally rots away to allow the seeds inside out and to feed them with its nutrients.

Try again.

He's referencing the fact that plants produce seed after their kind, so if the tree is evil than the seed must also be evil

You need to brush up on your forgotten history

Communism is JEWISH. Marxism = secularized Lurianic kabbalah

The Christian vision of heaven is that of a monarchy, with Jesus as king.

For the record, monarchy =/= communism

I don't see how anyone could mistake the two

Furthermore, saints in heaven are not equal. You will be rewarded in heaven according to your works on earth, as explained in Matthew 25:14-30.

Of course getting into heaven is a free gift paid for by the blood of Christ

I'm specifically talking about kabbalah Judaism, not Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-Nps_QnibA

Nope, it is communism. Jesus is just the Communist dictator under which all Christfags are equal.

Again, Christians admit that communism is their ideal, as evidenced by their vision of heaven.

Christfaggotry is just a hedonistic religion that goads idiots into worshiping Jews in exchange for eternal pleasure. Might as well make a religion based around daddy's cummies.

They also realize heaven only exists in another realm, that we are here on Earth not up in Heaven. Honestly you anti-christians are silly. Every issue you have is due to the Jews and you project it onto Christians as a whole. Jews have subverted large swaths of Christianity, not all of it. Read the fucking book you dip shits.

checked, but i want you to cut it in half and make it work

oh shit numbers are infinite, just like the distance my sides are traveling from earth this second

Did a snake really speak to Eve?
by Russell M. Grigg
In the account of the temptation of Eve and the Fall of mankind, in Genesis chapter 3, we are introduced to a creature called ‘the serpent’. Who or what is this creature? Was it a real serpent? Some people try to make out that the story is just symbolic or an allegory, because animals do not speak human language. So who or what is the person who uses the body of this ‘beast of the field’, not only to speak to Eve, but also to persuade her to disobey almighty God?
The cardinal rule in understanding Scripture, and especially those verses which may be something of a puzzle, is to interpret Scripture by Scripture, that is, to see what other verses have to say on the same subject.
So what is there in the rest of the Bible that may help us to identify this serpent?
What Jesus said
On one occasion Jesus said to some Pharisees who were trying to kill him,
‘You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.’ (John 8:44).
To what event, involving lying and murder, from the beginning, could Jesus have been referring?
The temptation of Eve certainly qualifies as being in the beginning, as it is the first recorded event involving Eve after her creation. The serpent lied to Eve when he said, ‘You shall not surely die,’ and as this is the first lie recorded in Scripture, the title ‘father of it ’ [‘it’ = lies or lying] would seem to be a very apt description of the person doing the lying on this occasion.
The serpent’s efforts resulted in the penalty of death falling not only on Adam and Eve, but on the whole human race. Jesus’ term of ‘murderer’ therefore certainly applies to whoever tempted Eve.
The work of the serpent is thus the enactment of everything that Jesus ascribed to ‘the devil ’ in John 8:44. Furthermore, there is no other event in recorded history that better fulfils this description of the devil than does the account of the temptation by the serpent in Genesis 3.
A further tie-up between the serpent of Genesis 3 and Satan, or the devil, is given in Revelation 12:9 and 20:2:
‘And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world’
The word ‘Satan" means ‘adversary’—primarily to God, secondarily to men; the term ‘devil’ signifies ‘slanderer’ of God to men, and of men to God.’2
The serpent identified
Was the serpent then Satan? Although the Bible tells us that ‘Satan himself is transformed into an angel of Light’, or ‘masquerades as an angel of light’ (2 Corinthians 11:14), there are difficulties in assuming that something like this happened in the Garden of Eden. Theologian Henry C. Thiessen comments:
‘… the serpent is neither a figurative description of Satan, nor is it Satan in the form of a serpent. The real serpent was the agent in Satan’s hand. This is evident from the description of the reptile in Genesis 3:1 and the curse pronounced upon it in 3:14 [… upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy Life ].’3
The Bible tells us that, just before Judas left the Upper Room to go and betray Jesus, ‘Satan entered into him’ (John 13:26–27). Likewise demons can, under certain conditions, indwell either human bodies or animal bodies—for example, the time when Jesus cast out a legion of devils from a man, and they then entered a herd of pigs which ran down a steep place into the sea (Mark 5:1–13). It is therefore proper for us to conclude that Satan appropriated and used the body of a specific serpent on this occasion to carry out his subtle purpose of tempting Eve to sin.
It is also clear that the use of euphemisms about the serpent, such as calling him ‘the personification of evil’, or labelling the whole incident ‘myth’ or ‘theological poetry’, will not do. The Bible presents this episode as a personal encounter between Eve and Satan, as real as that between Christ and Satan in the wilderness.
The identification of the serpent as the one whose body Satan used raises further questions, such as does Satan speak audibly?
Satan speaking?
When Satan tempted Jesus, he did so with words. Jesus replied and their conversation is recorded for us in both Matthew’s and Luke’s Gospels (Matthew 4:1–11; Luke 4:1–13), although we are not told anything about the way Satan appeared on this occasion.

TLDR
Jews are the serpent from the garden of eden story.
When they talk of "God" you should think "satan" or "devil"
Isn't it interesting that modern jewry has primarily attacked western man (Adam) in this modern era by subverting western woman (Eve) in EXACTLY the same way, pushing the lie that immediate material pleasure is superior to righteousness and godliness.

You read their book and look at history and it seems like this God fellow seems to enjoy trolling those inbred kikes.

I mean this is the guy who goes and say "KILL UR SON DUDE LMAO" oh wait I wuz only kiddin' mang and I NEED FORESKINZ LOL

You realize the Jews have been redirecting the topic of the thread from the Torahn to Christianity right?

Goy, recall that the Jews see Europeans as descendants of Esau and in the Old Testament in Genesis 27:39-40 they say:

"And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck."

Means Esau is soldier and serves his brother Jacob (= Israel). Recall this goy when you're posting nice military themed and recall who runs war financing . (Going back centuries with the court Jews of Kings and such. And the taxation for serving that debt is also a servitude.)

Which in turn also means that Jacob sees Esau as an enemy.

So basically youre saying Jews are back stabbers that write their own false prophecy and make the events happen artificially to validate them as true.

Fun fact: there is a typical test for children - their mental endurance. Do they eat one candy they see now, or do they trust the promise given to them more. Those who wait lead a more successful life.

They also kill the prophet.

So did you save yourself for marriage?

I would bet they very often are more obedient too. Better slaves. And the ultimate procrastinator: bliss and rewards only when you're dead. Death worship.

To lead a "successful life" in this society or the one before it… I don't know if that's a great mark of merit.

Yes, we better wander endlessly and sow every small reward until we get gassed

Ashkenazi are europeans…

Seriously nigger?

why haven't religion centered dicussions been banned on Holla Forums yet?
you have your own boards

You've fallen for the christfriend's greatest trick… accepting his hidden/forced premises.

Waiting for a marshmallow which you've already seen other kids receive and/or promised by an adult who seems trustworthy is in no way at all similar for waiting for marshmallows after death once Sheckelberg & Sons fucks you over.

no it wasnt. the whole planet was made up of one race with one language.

that would make it "global nationalism"

>>>/asatru/

go back.

then that defines the reality that God ever interacted with kikes, therefore, how is he bad by your logic, pagancuck?

Christianity is a faith, not a political movement you fucking imbecile, people may interpret the bible that way, but your assumption that God would stick up to hippie faggots is depressing and cringeworthy.

go back to Holla Forums

>>>/christpol/

Go back.

Christianity is the most powerfull religion right now in the world, while asatru is just a thing used in japanese rpgs.

Christianity is very related to politics, asatru not.

negro, the tower of babel never existed
the jewish elites made up a story about the tower of babel while they shivered in the shadow of the towering Etemenanki in Bablyon during their babylonian captivity in the multi ethnic multi religious empire ruled by Nebuchenezzar II who was also given the nickname Helel Ben Shahar or 'fallen one' by the jews that would later become the inspiration for satan and the devil while later on Cyrus the Great, founder of the Persian empire and the man who conquered Babylon and sent the jewish elites back to jerusalem and judah was called 'messiah' by them
the entire old testament is lies, the new testament may have some historical basis although heavily exaggerated since it involves characters that can be traced to that time and place but the old testament is all lies and plagarized sumerian myths

Explain how this term makes sense. Christians are cucks because they have submitted to a foreign religion. Pagans are true to the heritage of our race.

And look at what all of that power promotes, the acceptance of White Genocide through immigration, border dissolution, and association with Semites. If Cuckstianity is such a great and powerful force, why is the manifestation of its efforts NO DIFFERENT from the works of other Semitic ideologies such as materialist atheism and communism?

The answer is obvious. Cuckstianity is just another subversive cult, a parasite destructive to noble purposes. To accept any action other than rending the parasite from our flesh is to become a traitor to our race. Willful treason and the promotion of a vile, degenerate religion. It is for these things Christcucks will hang alongside the Semites they serve.

Changing the subject…

Your mental problems are ok, i cant blame you if a priest ripped your popper, but please, that isnt related to politics.

The majority of politicians in the West are Cuckstians. All of the problems of the West are rooted in the treason of Christcucks.

Related vid, because theres some disinfo in here about why circumcision is a thing. Christianity is involved, but its not part of the religion, and actually was only a thing with american christians.

FUCK, WRONG THREAD, SORRY

also read the gospels and don't take whatever bullshit zio-christians or the pope spout.

the new testament and the church fathers despise jews like very few other things.

As a logical concept, infinity is possible, and thus a reality.

And OP is a faggot. Big surprise.

D&C shill confirmed.

Take your shekels elsewhere.

What you mean to say is
It's always the same with you Christcucks, and always so easy to see through.

Anti-Christian!

First, hi intl, second, no, they are mostly "free"masons.

Guys, what if were a strategy video game, and the biblical god got to the lan party late, so he was stuck with the kikes as his starting force?

that would explain way too much.

*what if life were