Shit we enjoy

Pic unrelated. Let's find out if we would enjoying hanging out with each other based on interests. What are your favorite bands/artists and shows. I'll start it off.

Bands
1. Modest Mouse
2. Robert Alfons (TR/ST)
3. Tom Waits
4. Zeppelin
5. Rancid

Shows
1. South Park
2. Lucifer
3. Preacher
4. Always Sunny
5. Stan vs. Evil

i think this is pretty cool

I enjoy shitting myself.

your dubs say that's pretty cool. please tell me more, user

modest mouse sucks
south park is jew
lucifer is homo-erotic crap
you're not cool enough to even understand tom waits so stop trying…
preacher… read the garth ennis GN - then you'll understand how terrible the tv show is…

Oh yea, forgot to add that in my OP. Shitting is damn near meditation.

what's your favorite type of shit and where do you like shitting the most?

You have absolute shit tier tastes and judging by that I would never get along with you.

I need more

I like fighting a big ol' dump out that makes me a little sleepy by the time I'm done and I'm a territorial crapper so I enjoy dominating my own toilet. Yourself?

Please enlighten me.

Bands:
1. Anal Cunt
2. Merzbow
3. Jandek
4. Diamanda Galas
5. Phil Collins

Shows:
1. Flying Blind
2. The Lew Grant Show
3. Passe Partout
4. Xuxa

I like taking a shit that gets progressively bigger towards the middle. You feel the resistance and ass stretching and then it's euphoric after you shit that brick. Personally I am also a territorial crapper. I like to make sure that my immediate environment knows who is the boss. I shit on walls, floors and sometimes I shit on my friends too. I have yet to meet anyone who shits better than me.

Bands:
Grateful Dead
Björk
Opeth
Hiromi Uehara
Emilie Autumn

Shows

Nothing like running into the room and yanking one out on your pals.

Never heard of them so I listened to them and I've heard that genre of music before. How in the fuck is it enjoyable? Not talking shit, I'm genuinely curious how someone could enjoy listening to that.

Bands:

Shows:

I think I could get along with you

Fuck yea.

It's like when you put some weird asian food in your mouth and you don't like the taste but you really dig the texture (for me, this is leechee). It sounds horrible, but once you get used to the noise the sound textures that leak in are really quite nice.

the thing I enjoy most is not hanging out with anyone

would you enjoy hanging out with me?

One time I played Expose Yourself to Kids in a car with some people. I later find out one of the girls was molested or raped as a kid or something
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Local bar here does a yearly GG Allin tribute show, cos I guess this was his stomping ground when he was alive.
RIP GG.

I'm not listing my choice in music for someone like yourself.

Finally, someone who understands. I knew I wasn't the only one. What is your preferred method of shitting on your friends?

Oopsie

That is the exact response I was expecting. Go away, commoner

i like datamining, short walks to the bathroom, and phone lit ramen dinners

Bump cause I wanna find some new shows/bands

Bands
1. Owl City

that's about it tbh

You don't enjoy any other form of entertainment aside from that effeminate little homo? Are you on the spectrum?

i've been lucky enough to see gg perform live twice - both times at a long defunct punk club in san antonio tx called "the dmz"
that club was owned by a local promoter/musician named tony chainsaw - tony and gg were good friends apparently…
also got to see throbbing gristle live in san francisco when i lived there (10+ years ago) cant remember the name of the venue though…

I would love to have seen him go nanners in person. My cousin was huge into the punk scene back in the day and he saw GG once live and ended up breaking his nose cause he was trying to rub his tiny junk all over him and his girlfriend.

Information gathering thread.

Expanding thread. Favorite foods now too. Pic related.

the first show the club made the mistake of serving beer in bottles… gg caught a couple on his head and just kept going…
the second show he came onstage wearing undersized panties which he soon parted ways with - then he stuck a banana up his ass and ate it, shit a little bit of runny diarrhea on stage - informed the audience that it was his birthday and wanted a women to piss on him - got pissed on, then got into a fistfight with some long haired headbanger, which degenerated into an all out bar brawl…

lol he was somethin' else.

Speaking of awesome shit. Pic related.

I don't listen to music. I find it tedious, and any modern show I watch starts good but then devolves into MUH OPINIONS: I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG THE TV SERIES so I stopped. Do I win?

You sound fun to party with. Why don't you like anything? What do you do to relax and have fun? You are tossing a wide goddamn net over an very large collection of art.

go away.

TV series have always been pretty heavy on the social commentary. They're just a bit more heavy-handed these days.

Music bands:
1 Black Sabbath
2 Mystery skulls
3 Starbomb
4 Bad religion

Games:
1 Terraria
2 Stardew Valley
3 FTL

Series:
1 Malcom in the middle
2 Bojack horseman
3 Samurai Jack
4 Rick & Morty
5 One tree hill or king of the hill

What's your beef with South Park? I made a commitment to that show when I saw the first episode back in 97' that I would go down with the ship. They did a damn good job on this latest season IMO.

You're cool with me.

God Tier

All I do is listen to Balkin pop hits and wait for this civilization to end in order to become a violent warlord in the apocalyptic wasteland. I don't think we would get along, normie.

Here's that data you're mining for Jim you freemason piece of shit

Bands:

Shows:
MDE World Peace was kinda funny but I don't really watch anything

Bands

Animu

Vidya

Goddamn that is painful to listen to. I'm no normie, but I'm not a basement dwelling Mad Max either, so yea, we wouldn't get along.

As long as it is violent diarrhea and you are screaming, no method is needed, friend.

data fucking mine

What? Someone datamining? Unbelievable

Holy shit I had a flurbie just like that.

Why did I have a fucking flurbie?

Flurbies don't drool.

Actually, I just wanted to socialize with you fags. Unless you consider me finding out your entertainment preferences datamining.

Where do you live?

personally

I

enjoy

datamining

Haha! epic post my friend

yo i herd you was datamining in the datamine thread

your tastes are shit

PROTOMAN

*short high-pitched whistling*

I like blues, too

this reading is pretty good if you're autistic enough. RIP the archie comic. I don't even want to think about want disney will do to his character in the new show they're making.

I never knew Archie comics did the Mega Man… I only read their Sonic comics, heh.

I lurked around for the info… Yeah, everything is pretty bad.

And so:
1. Archie comics is owned by the jews.
2. The thing will be live-action when there was a good live-action? The jjba diu had the best potential for it, yet it's worse than disgusting
3. The movie will probably be a westernised Mega Man for normies… Far more westernised and worse than the old west cartoon series I think they were pretty good lol
4. All the lefty jewish media are wrote articles about it
5. I don't think there will be sjw queer pol-correct shit, yet it doesn't seems to be enjoyable

The old western series was awful but I still shamelessly watch it when I'm drunk. The campy one liners fucking kill me.

What's this about a live action movie? I was talking about the new animated series from disney.

I've kind have given up on any remake or new, well-funded, release not having at least some SJW garbage packed into it.

Oh.

At least it will not get any worse.

I gave up on anything new in the MM series when that MegaMan X 3-rd person MMO action with customization was canceled. The MegaMan series now lives only within the normal part of its fandom.

I still didn't saw anything better in the fandom oc than Megaman FPS on Doom engine and MegaMan Battle Network - Chrono X

I enjoy drinking filtered water.

Thank you for buying my supplements, user. Alex 'where did my kids go?" Jones over and out.

I like me some water too, but you can't beat alcoholic beverages.

Fuck it I'll be sincere for once

Music genres:
1. ALL ROCK, ALL METAL
2. Indie and Lo-fi
3. Retrowave/Synthwave
4. V A P O R W A V E
5. Hip-Hop

Anne E. Mays:
1. Steins; Gate
2. JOJO
3. Anything ONE makes
4. Space Dandy
5. Fairy Tail

Füdz:
1. Watermelon
2. Fried chicken (am not a nigger I swear)
3. Pie
4. Burritos (am not beaner neither)
5. Bacon

Vidya Gays:
1. Monster Hunter
2. Fire Emblem
3. Dragon's Dogma
4. Hotline Miami
5. Dreams (although it isn't even out yet)

Well there you go. Feel free to call me a beanigger with shit taste.

We have different tastes, but I will agree with you on enjoying metal and bacon. Have you ever made meat candy with bacon? You need to try it if not.