Russians journos digged up Pepe memes

Welp, Russian internet news website digged through our memes and made an article about "alt-right". Mentioned 4chan and reddit, at least they didn't mention Holla Forums, since its banned in russia anyway, and they can't dig there.

meduza.io/feature/2016/08/26/virusnye-radikaly

Now, do you require a translation?

russo-american alliance like before the (((USSR)))?

Not really.
Surprisingly, not a bad article.

Not quite, they kinda blame memes for being racist too, i'l translate part of it:

Well, they don't know that Pepe wasn't always "mainstream", and it implies he was always a facebook frog.

Russian propaganda

I wish our memes wouldn't get so much exposure as of late.

They're OURS! Normies and journalists can fuck right off!

But user, our memes ARE racist, and this is good thing

Jornos believe everything if it sounds cool. I remember we forced some of our bullshit into news back in a day. It felt good.

To be fair, he does throw in the shock value defense. It's still a more objective article than anything in the (((mainstream media))).

Also, kind of disappointed the echoes weren't mentioned. I love it when people try to talk about how anti-semitic they are without sounding like total loons.

Let's try not to dog pile Germany this time.

We might have to invade Germany to free them from Merkel and Kebab.

Hell we might have to invade all of Europe except Hungary, Poland, the Baltics, and the Balkans.

What kind of invasion is this?

A fun one.

Also we don't invade Austria because they're electing Hofer.

How about you just remove american troops from germany and keep your (((think tanks))) away from our politics? No need to liberate us like you so generously did last time.

I hope France will get FN elected next year because of their strong military.

Well of course we'll do that but sometimes I think that we cucked the Germans so hard that we're going to have to atone by setting things straight ourselves.

Well that would make things a hell of a lot easier.

Cowboy please. Just try not to make things even worse. Stay out of our affairs and we'll take care of the rest. The german is slow to wake up and will just need time or a societal collapse situation. So as long as nobody tries to put a stop to this it will get fixed.

Besides, you've got a lot of your own problems to take care of first and that should be your priority.

(((Meduza)))

How many more thousands of white women need to be raped before you wake the fuck up?

However many more it takes to counter 70 years of denazification. I don't expect an outsider to understand the actual situation in germany and the state of mind of the people

Are you sure they aren't already 'woken up' and simply too scared of the (U.S.) government to do anything right now?

Honestly Americans are much the same way. A bunch of white people can't even go live innawoods without the FBI crawling up their asses and possibly going Ruby Ridge on them.

I saw something similar on the Red Ice channel. A bunch of traditionalists are using some land in Sweden and they got stalked by some government media agency. The journalists were horrified that the kids dared to have blonde hair, the girls wearing dresses and the boys learning survival skills.

Oy vey