I am honestly trying to decide if the Holocaust actually happened or not

I am honestly trying to decide if the Holocaust actually happened or not

I guess you could say I'm on the verge of being redpilled; anyone wanna contribute?

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html

What would be your response to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/persecution-of-revisionists-and-demographic-disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
whatreallyhappened.info
vlib.us/wwi/resources/archives/texts/t050824i/ponsonby.pdf
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/2nd-biggest-conspiracy-flat-earth/
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
archive.org/details/HolohoaxSurvivorsWhoTellTheTruth
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/cremation5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try rabbi but it didn't work last time and it wont work this time

Depends how you define it.

1)Were Jews put in camps? Yes.
2)Were Jews killed? Yes.
3)Were Jews gassed? Debatable. A lot of evidence on both sides.
4)Was there a genocide of Jews? No.
5)Did 6 million Jews die? No, far from it.

read the sticky you doublenigger

No kikes were killed as a deliberate, planned political action under order of the NSDAP. Read the stick you pseudo nigger newfags.

wrong post linked, my bad

OP is a (1), what a suprise.

The holohoax most definitely never happened. And only a fool would ever believe a Jew. Ever heard of Kol Nidre? Lying and swearing false oaths is sacred to the Jewish people.

It's better if you search for answers yourself and slowly discover why on your own. Once you start to notice the pattern of the Jew (lies, deception, hatred of all non-Jews) it will become clear.

You were brainwashed user, we all were.

Most "holocaust deniers", e.g. David Irving, agree that there was a co-ordinated attempt by the Nazis to collect Jews and other undesirables into camps.

They "deny" that these were death camps, and say that they were just labour camps.
They "deny" that gas chambers were used.
They "deny" the 6 million figure of dead

I don't think anyone actually denies that there was persecution of the Jews.

The truth hates brevity. If you're genuine about wanting to get the other side, spend the time to watch this.

Man that's a long-ass page.
Obviously such a thing did not occur. If it had, then holocaust stories might be consistent or believable.
Most likely the "survivors" heard propaganda rumors about the "steam chambers" and believed them - this is how you get such things as "water came down instead of the gas!"

Yeah, "luck". We're supposed to believe that all copies of the Wannsee minutes were destroyed except for one which found its way into the hands of a jewish lawyer after the war.
Or Himmler's diary, different versions of which have been found in Israel and in Russia.
Except some DID courageously stand up in court about the attempt to silence them. The trial for the alleged Malmedy massacre is one example off the top of my head.
Appeal to ridicule is not an argument. Also, I'm reminded of that quote from Martin Schulz.
The Wikipedia article on the Ritchie Boys tells me 'A common interrogation tactic was to use the Germans' fear of transfer into Soviet custody." Of course, there were other methods as well.
This is like a criminal who commits a really stupid mistake and then tries to argue that he didn't do it wouldn't really be that stupid. Pro tip: this defense doesn't work in a real court. (Nuremberg was not a real court).

Nobody would have told Nurse Nariyah that she didn't see Kuwaiti babies smashed on the floor, but we now know she was lying for propaganda purposes.
And this "secret speech" sounds nothing like the actual Himmler.
This only supports the Holocaust theory if the war was to exterminate Aryans - was it?
Well then they're wrong.
By that logic my kitchen is a Holocaust camp.
I'll wait for the details then. (I thought tattoos were against the Jewish religion, though?)
So it's an estimate, based on nothing.
Not
an
argument.

There, that's my read-through of the first section. Now someone else do the other sixty-five.

How on earth am I JIDF

Fuck off, you're the cancer killing this board, I was just looking for fucking evidence and more food to be redpilled

2/10

go read the sticky at the top of the board. Honestly. This is not reddit.

I honestly don't give a fuck what happened in reality.
It's all about being able to sell to people it didn't happen.

Look at muslims. Do you think they know about David Cole, Fred Leuchter or Ernst Zündel? No.
They know that jews are slimy and untrustworthy, they need no proof disproving the grand lie.

That's what we are doing. Generating a subculture where anything Semitic is dismissed outright as falsification.
It's all about public perception, not truth. Truth is irrelevant.

what are the chances he even know what JIDF mean without knowing hoe exaggerated the holocaust is?

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

I thought that it was a well know fact that the lampshades where made from goat skin?

There is every reason to believe that you are JIDF. Still a holocaust tread is good to have once in a while.

Remember kiddo`s, if you say that the holocaust happened the way as was established by the Nuremberg trials in a country with holocaust denial laws you could see some jail time.The narrative has shifted so many times.

Here is a good podcast
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/persecution-of-revisionists-and-demographic-disaster
Vid related. can`t embed
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

Yeah, and the shrunken heads were looted from the museum. I doubt their "detailed page" will ever go up - this is probably just something they say so their claims will not be questioned.
I'm genuinely surprised that they believe in the lampshades and soap - I thought even the serious Holocaust believers had acknowledged them as false.

We're a low-trust society - we don't have to assume good faith.

If you are serious here is months worth of reading and videos.
You decide Holla Forums already knows
Holla Forums is always right

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

a brit site

whatreallyhappened.info

pic related

Not really, you're implying the kikes are hated for no reason.

They are hated for a series of very good reasons, and we are here because we believe in truth above all else.

Unbelievable, what a mess. The whole holocaust narrative just one big mess. A shame that no proper investigation can be made.

Im seeing tons of ad homiens and distractions
while continueing to fail to provide evidence that it did happen

Hey now, the Nuremberg trials said that we don`t need no stinking evidence.

This post sounds extremely Jewish.

it happened don't listen to these shills posting the same shitty debunked infographics every thread

the only good holocaust denial thing i've ever seen was that auschwitz documentary that goes through and analyses the architecture and shit methodically, literally the only thing of merit in hundreds upon hundreds of these dumb fucking naziboo threads

This post sounds extremely Jewish.

Holla Forums is always right

LURK MORE

I'm not saying that none of the Holocaust happened, but there is absolutely no evidence that it was wrong.

i saw that too

The lampshade and shrunken head story was made up by bunch of Jews from the US army psyops division as one of the first steps of denazification.

Indeed, yet they are still going on about it. Fucking kikes. We could have been on mars if it was`t for those pesky sub humans.

Here's a book you should read:
vlib.us/wwi/resources/archives/texts/t050824i/ponsonby.pdf

Lurk moar before you post again, newfag.

kill yourself right now

Hillary might shit herself on stage.

sage

Fuck off crypto kike, there is no evidence that anyone was gassed that wasn't invented by bodke drinking Slavs after they occupied the area. Every camp had a fumigation chamber for decontaminating clothing of deadly, widespread disease brought about by foreign migration. Imagine if we didn't have most of the medical advances we had today and Europe still had to deal with the same migrant crisis. Disease would be annihilating the populace. It was a very serious problem and Nazi Germany was not fucking retarded so they took it seriously.

Was gonna state something, but it was just this.

The Holocaust has been ingrained into the Jewish religion. It is their their Shoah (trademark), because one has to BELIEVE in it.

Horrible things did happen to Jews in Germany, but it was not a genocide. The best estimates of numbers of Jewish deaths is around 350,000, which is still significant, but not genocide. Poles, a similar number. Gypsies and homo's, half that. Others, are fractions of those numbers.

Germans, OTOH, died at (((Allied))) hands in the millions, mostly after the war ended. Pretty reliable estimates place those numbers north of 16 million. Russians also died in the war, driven by the (((Bolsheviks)))) into war, by the millions. The takeaway is that Jewish respect for human life is nil, and their capacity for manipulative lies to get others to fight for them is infinite.

Gas chambers, rather doubtful. In ten ways to Tuesday, the science just doesn't allow for it. Gas chambers were just another (((Russian))) exaggeration, to whip up hatred of Germans and invoke their Kabbalistic '6,000,000' number.

Since then, the Jews got carried away, and now their entire (lying) historical narrative of perpetual victimization is dependent upon the horrific existence of the Holocaust, so they can't back down from it without losing every scrap of credibility that they have. For Jews, it all hangs on the line for them - if the Holocaust is a great big lie, then so is everything about them (which isn't so far from the truth, ironically enough). For them, the importance of everyone else believing the 6 gorrillion lie is paramount. It is life or death for them.

Jews have always been a lying, conniving people. If belief in the validity of the Holohoax falls, then they will be commonly recognized as the worst of liars for the rest of human history.

I have had a mac for more years than you are old you little thread bumping faggot

Another common misconception is that Adolph Hitler was a demon incarnate. Instead, the opposite was true.

Mein Fuhrer cast off the shackles of the Rothschild shekels by rebuilding the German economy and making many grand improvements to the country's infrastructure. If one is looking for a simple, reductionist reason for the war, it was this: the rid the world of any memory of the Deutsche Bundesbank. Adolf Hitler was mankind's hope for a better world without the shekel shackles.

The German military only acted in self-defense, throughout the war, every step of the way. If you read history objectively, it all becomes clear: the Allies were the aggressors.

And the 'racism' canard that been leveled against Adolf was likewise just abunch of (((bullshit))). Instead, the Germans worked with people of many races, each in their own place. The Germans were reasserting their ethnically-defined Nation, and as such respected the unique ethnicity of other peoples too. This is politically incorrect little factoid is bourne out, if one should actually look into what happened, rather than what some (((historian))) feeds you through the outraged mainstream media.

Honestly, you would think that people would be happy to learn that German prejudice was non-existent, that an alternative to the Rothschild banking kabal did once exist, that Germans were not militarily aggressive nor attempting to take over the world, and that Jews hadn't been genocided. These are freeing things to learn. The world suddenly becomes a less dark place, except for the (((rot))) that still infects our home.

sage

A last comment to eave you with.

Adolf Hitler was himself partially Jewish by ancestry. That doesn't make any less a good man, at least not in my book. He tried to unite the German folk under a single cleansed version of Christianity.

Jews, you see, are those whom ascribe to a peculiarly subversive religion, not people of a single ethnic background. Jews may claim they constitute a race, but in truth they are religious nutters wearing different garbs to shield themselves from criticism. Judaism is a religion, and Jews are the people who follow Judaism, just like Islam is a religion, and Muslims are the people who follow that religion. The only difference is that Judaism requires no belief in 'god', only subscription to laws of the Tribe, which if you think about it, is not that different from Islam. Of the Semitic religions, only Christianity is qualitatively different, which is probably why Christians have a hard time understanding Jews.

IMHO, the world would be far, far better off without any of the Semitic religions. They have been nothing but detrimental to the development of human civilization. We would be far better off attempting to discern a set of Natural laws, and modeling our enshrined moral code on what we learn through objectively determined science.

I am honestly trying to decide if the Earth is actually flat.

I guess you could say I'm on the edge of being redpilled; anyone wanna contribute?

Kill yourself before your well poisoning and disinformation spreading self is made into an example.

I am honestly trying to decide if the Earth is actually flat.

I guess you could say I'm on the edge of being redpilled; anyone wanna contribute?

lmao

Those titties convinced me.

"Denier" is a moniker that is never used against anyone who disputes anything that a political agenda behind it. This holds true irrespective of whether what people are disputing is true or false. It's a pretty crafty meme because it is a somewhat self-reinforcing semantically negative word.

Sorry, I meant, "anything that doesn't have a political agenda behind it".

For the possibility you're sincere and for any lurkers, this site has all you need - holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

There is another pattern to "denial". Wherever they use it, there alot of money to be made from whatever people are "denying" ((infectious) AIDS, global warming). Maybe they don't call flat-earthers "globe deniers" because it's self-evident that they're full of shit (and with their sudden explosion of highly produced videos with articulate frontmen, probably part of a well-poisoning disinfo campaign.

archive.org/details/HolohoaxSurvivorsWhoTellTheTruth

It never happened. Tens of thousands died to diseases especially at the end of the war when supplies were strained beyond capacity. Among those who died in the camps are plenty of guards.

>>>/polarchive/7

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Give me a fucking break "did the holocaust happen"

Look you fucking jew hating retards. IT happened. Okay.
It might not have happened to the tune of 6 million. Im not a jew and just using common sense. There were not proper census's back then.
So 6 million "jews" is stretching by fucking far.
6 million PEOPLE..ya, not that unbelievable

But for the jews to claim 6 million jews. BS.
6 million people like gypsys, homeless, and others. Including jews. Ya. Absolutely, they had a fucking number of major camps and minor camps.

6 million isn't an unbelievable number. But there wasn't 6 million fucking jews in europe at the time

Use your common sense, people. Instead of using your heads as hat racks.

You need AT LEAST 30kg of coal to burn a human body which would still leave bones btw.

Let's say a million people were killed in auschwitz and their remains cremated as is claimed to be the case. This would mean you'd need at least 30000000kg of coal.

What do the records say about the amount of coal delivered? 2000 something at most. Even holocaust beliebers admit that there are no records or eye witnesses that could attest to 30 MILLION tons of coal being delivered to auschwitz.

The woods surrounding the camp were also not exploited for wood in any meaningful way.

kill yerself, shill.

Read about how holocaust shills try to "debunk" this: hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/cremation5.html

It's a good laugh.

agree with most of this
my take on it

1)Were Jews put in camps? Yes.
2)Were Jews killed? Yes.
3)Were Jews gassed? Highly unlikely
4)Was there a genocide of Jews? No.
5)Did 6 million Jews die? No, far from it.

how do you bury guys like this
seriously

thats fucked up

rest in peace

Cool post, Schlomo. Want to send it to Tel-Aviv? We should inspire more kikes like you to like shilling. It's what makes Israel great.

Yes.
Yes, though "killed" means more like "did Jews die in camps due to numerous reasons".
No. The story of a gas chamber is clearly fabricated with nonsense wooden doors that would allow all the gas leak inside the camp.
No.
People did die but mostly because Germany was lacking in food and medical supply due to allied bombings. The real number is hard to say but given that Jewish demographics have shown no real fall from 1941 to 1945 the holy six trillion is impossible to believe. I'd like to say the Jewish numbers were on par with any other group in Europe - lots of people died. Lots of Jews even fought for the Wehrmacht, probably for other European armies too.

Six million is a lie. Fucking disgusting and dirty Jewish lie.

Nothing close to 6 million, approximately 300,000 died because after Allied Saturation Bombing there was absolutely no food or supplies making their way to the labor/transit camps which were already dealing with a typhus epidemic. Considering over 50 million people died in WW2, and 1.2 million Germans died in Allied concentration camps, hundreds of thousands of them were bombed or raped, etc. 300,000 is not shit, and does not confer anything close to the kind of political carte blanche and false sympathy that the kikes enjoy today. Hell even if the Holocaust did happen Judeo-Bolsheviks slaughtered over 30 million whites in Russia, so it will be at least 24 million more before we call it even.

that's true though even though hitler did not believe in christianity he created "positive christianity" which was effectively "christianity minus kike influence" because it was a more expedient way of redpilling the populace, as we would call it now a days

protip: it didnt fucking happen man

Of course it happened. All the scholars, the museums, the victims, the witnesses, the testimonies, the books, the documentaries and the reports, the photographs, etc., they cannot be ALL wrong. There is just too much evidence.

I've personally seen the gas chambers when we visited Auschwitz during a school trip.

And look at the people denying this historical fact - they are violent, racist skinheads with low IQs. And in some countries, they are even breaking the law by spouting their lies.

So be a good goy and stop asking silly questions. Go back to fapping to anime and posting kek memes, those are safe and fun activities.

There's a fuck-ton of these propaganda shoops floating around, /r/ing some more.

|
|>
|
|

0% chance.

This thread was 6 posts in when you made your reply about how OP hadn't made another post yet in this thread. Stop being a fucking faggot, people like you are some of the most annoying niggers on here right now.

Sage because OP is probably a kike himself.