T-T-T-T-THATS BULLSHIT

GET OFF THE PHONE WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION

BULLSHIT WAHAHAHA BULLSHIT

lmao

GET OFF THE PHONE YOU JERK-OFF TO ANIME ANONYMOUS FATFUCK

i was just exaggerating, but god damn.
looks like a teenage boy in drag.

FUCK YOU WE WANT A REASONABLE DISCUSSION YOU PEDO DINDU FATFUCK I FUCKING HATE YOU. I SAID FUCK SO YOU KNOW I'M D

Everybody here sucks.

well not you, because you are able to notice it.

t.cenk

hey remember that time turkey genocided a bunch of armenians?

hey THAT'S BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE. IDIOT. THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS BULLSHIT.. armenian genocide yadda yadda BULLSHIT. I'M TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION. YOU'RE BULLSHIT

You act like you've never seen a girl without makeup before

HEY FUCK YOU STUPID VIRGIN GUN TAUNTING TRUMP VOTING FUCK I'M BETTER THAN YOU. I AM LITERALLY BETTER THAN YOU. FUCK

Armenians are predominantly christian (98% as of 2011)
And I'm not whtieknighting for her, I think she's a moron, it's also pretty obvious though that the user I replied to has never seen girls without their makeup on vs with it on if he has ridiculous standards like that

Or just doesn't know what a bad photo is
Here's her before the weight loss

she's literally better than all of us, you fatfuck

OF COURRSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!

c'mon. even the jewboy sitting on the couch know about your hormone treatment.

no. her lips are kosher and that nose+nostril combo is a dead give away.

not again you kike. i aint being a cuck for some 4/10 "white" girl. she's 8/10 by jewish standards though

she had a rhinoplasty, you fat fuck

i didn't mean to get all NOSEY, but you can still see it regardless. her genetics must be all BOOGERED up.

you're damn right. you can that her genetics are all STUFFY with all kinds of PHLEGM. hey, do you think she's BUNGED UP or did someone BLOW HIS NOSE in her NOSTRIL before?
i'm bad at this pls be kind i have autism

sad

OF COUUUUUUURSE

I am enjoying threads like these today. They are new, they are fresh, they are spicy and dank.

barara yadada fresh, they are spicy and dank BULLLLLSHIIT. BULLSHIT. MAKE ME A HAM SAMMICH AND RIDE MY DICK blomomomom good threads on Holla Forums BULLSHIT. YOU FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST NAZI. C'MON NOW WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION FUCK YOU I MOTHERFUCKING SAID FUCK SO YOU FUCKING KNOW I'M FUCKING REAL..FUCK YOU.