Subject

Is she really autistic tho?

I've been looking for this video. Thanks OP.

… why?

why the hell not?

But what's so interesting about an insane girl eating mice?

That clip in particular or the whole video?

I don't know who this chick is, but want more of her.

Out of curiosity, what's so interesting about the videos?

I'm a vorefag. Seems like its pretty obvious

Yeah, I figured that. But what particularly do you like about watching a crazy girl swallow mice?

I mean, you're asking me to explain the appeal to vore. Which is a great task.

Just in regards to this particular video though – what about it appeals to you?

sickfuck. you're going in the ovens next to that bitch, you deviant cocksucker

Why so assblasted?

What's with the cat ears?

Seeing a girl dressed as a cat. Wearing blue And eating mice. All of those are either cute or hot.

You don't need to tell me that I'm a degenerate. I'm well aware

Never figured that would be a thing people would be into tbh.

Is there anything in particular you like about her eating mice? Like, what's interesting about that?

I just like the color. Its a pretty color. And mice are little prey and she's a big pred. Nature and shit I guess.

So is there anything in particular you think about while watching the videos? Any particular concepts or subjects?

I'm a sucker for sub/dom and non-consent. The little mice are helpless to her mercy and she plays and toys with them as she pleases.

Hm. So the actual eating/digestion bit is more of a secondary thing, then?

The eating part is also a big interest. The digestion part is just whatever.

just because

She's fucking mental.

Her breath must be fucking rancid.

i love how she doesnt kill them in her mouth and swallows them whole, i wonder what that must feel like for the mice

Pain. They get chewed on, stuffed down a tiny tube, and finally dropped into a sack full of a liquid with the pH of battery acid. Even if you consider that they probably suffocated after a few minutes, it would have been a very painful few minutes.

What is the stereotypical prey of a cat, butter fuck?

Err, brown, crunchy nuggets, I guess?

Well yeah, but why wear them? Is there a point to it?

It is called:
MENTAL RETARDATION

Yeah, but besides cats eating mice, is there any appeal to it?

>nyaaaaa? Mousey all gone? :<
It is either for vore fags who are into predication and digestion or it is for those who like cute animal abuse.
For the vore fags, they wish they were the mouse in this situation, getting picked up and teased into being eaten by a semi cute giantess, dressed as a the sexual version of a predator; in this case a cat because cats fall into both the cute and predator category .
The other half would just be for a girl to dress sexily and eat mice for the cute animal abuse fans, they would rather see a cat girl eat mice then some random fucking dude do it.
Or maybe she thinks of herself as a little of both, she wants to feel complete control over another being and at the same time get praised for being beautiful. I mean, you can look at the background of the videos to tell that this chick does not make alot of money, and on top of that has a child to feed.
So maybe she wears those cat ears that you find so confusing because for a short minuet or two, she can get praised by her like minded fans for being attractive and for getting off on the power play of controlling the life and death of a lesser being.
also it is because cats eat mice you fucking retard

What?

I'm not spoon feeding you, just watch the videos and come to your own conclusions. How the fuck is is difficult to figure out that she is a poor east european women who gets off to ewhoring and eating mice?

These videos get better and better each time I look at them

But what makes you think she's poor?

tee hee hee!

Thats not a cat

What turns me on is knowing that when im puting it in her pooper…somewhere inside her is a dead mouse trying to get out.

Unless you did that as soon as she ate it, it wouldn't be trying to get out anymore. It would be more like "dead and floating in her stomach."

I can tell that she's poor, but how do you know she's got a kid?

The fuck is this degeneracy?

This turns me on like crazy. I want to be the mouse but I also want to hatefuck her as punishment for being so disgusting. The sub and the dom conflict in me.

Why?

No, I don't want to be swallowed, I just want to swirl around in her mouth. And the idea of her playing with me and holding her life in her hands makes my pp hard.

My mind is full of fuck.

When I think about dying with a girl, I think more along the lines of my heart exploding after fucking a qt 10/10 a dozen times, and less about getting eaten by a fat 4/10 slav.

I can't comprehend why someone would be so thirsty for some plain jane that pretends to be a cat and eats rats.
What do you guys aside from vorefags' vore like about her?

She looks mentally ill and therefore attainable.

Really?

Childhood experiences for me. I done fucked up when I was little and now I get off to the idea of being eaten. I don't know specifically why. I'm not into submission outside of vore; in fact I like being dominant in sex. I certainly don't want to feel this way. But I just do.

Does conversion therapy work for non-faggots? I want this to stop, but I can't stop liking it.

She does? I just figured she was a regular camwhore.

Who is this semen demon?