Post culinary kino

Post culinary kino

Amerifat television can never be kino.

Britbong version is far superior, you actually see Gordon's genuine personality and humour rather than the garbage burger version which has shitty editing and overly dramatic music

They're both good imo. Britbong version is nice to see the real gorden, but amerifat version is fun to see Gorden yell at people and get them to freak out.

It's funny because she and her husband are jewish

Amy's baking company episodes are the best of the burgerland episodes.

Criminally underrated post.

That led me to this vid related. The way that chick is working that pole is turning me on intensely.

I remember watching a few years ago videos of some guy cooking in his bathroom. He sometimes put dishes on the toilet, all the furniture and cabinets were dirty, and he was talking about his life. Does anybody remember this?

Masaokis

DSP is the best cook.

This is it, nice. I remember actually talking about it when it was first posted. Funny.

Why are niggers so fat?

I believe you just answered your own question.

THICC AND JOOCY

Is this because american restaurant owners are subhuman or did FOX force it to be like this?

the devil is alive!!!

I got this version somewhere a while back. I think SBTB adds a little something to it.

80s girls are so hot. I love those freaky hairstyles and bright clothes, or accessories. Today's equivalent is piercings, tattoos up the fucking ass, and fucking jeans.

I'd say its a bit of both. American tv shows have drama out the ass but the people on the american show are thoroughly unpleasant, absolute cunts and beyond retarded. The restaurant bar with the dyke/fag dude was painful because gordon should have just picked up and left immediately.

His hotel show is a little more restrained and reserved like the UK version of kitchen nightmares so i'd recommend that.

i love this guy's videos

how is he alive if he puts raw steaks on his toilet?

They would have had to be the worst restaurant, Ramsay should have shoved those kikes back into the oven.

HHHHHNNNNNNGGG

She can churn my man milk any time.

My kind of woman.

I was there. No they weren't. Well, they were at the time, but even as soon as the 90s, everybody realized what a clown show the 80s was. Big hair. Shoulder pads. Fucked up makeup. The only thing good about the 80s is the underwear and bikini cuts.

This style/cut of underwear and swimsuits stuck around right into the 00s. It looks good because it accentuates and highlights a woman's curves. Not like that straight-waisted/low-rise shit everybody has today.

Faggot

nope

Holla Forums has the best taste.

Hell yeah it does !

Im surprised you dont know better. Masao is one of the big three (Ulli, CWC, Masaokis).

Hes the smartest of the bunch which not only made him a somewhat functional member of society and also rich but also an alcoholic. The worst apartment we usually get to see (the one where he does his cooking vids) is his one in Quebec somewhere. I think it was his retreat so noone is there to clean up for him. He spends most of his time somewhere else with someone getting paid to care for him, probably the mandatory hospital stay after each canada session.

wow, somehow I never knew. I had heard of cwc, ulli, and so many other minor cows, like justinrpg, but somehow I never heard of masao

This guy sounds like the painter who loves painting trees and clouds.

Then have fun diving in and enjoy the ride. Masao is what happens when these people gain sentience. Hes 100% aware of why and how hes fucked and has adopted something as close to nihilism as a human can get. His path is/was set to self termination and we were lucky enough take part in it. Also the fan community is absolute benevolent, something interesting to note as well.

I wonder if hes still alive, havent looked him up in years.

His accent makes him sound like a slav.

The little bitch does this the whole time.

Unf

This guy is a Swedish cook and polyglot, who makes recipes in foreign languages, mostly English, Italian, and Polish.

Even better, he was a legit criminal who got busted when the episode aired.

How about some NINO?

Dr. Pavel, I'm NINO

RIP Aunty Fee ;;;(

This channel is tasty cooking.

Also, I've cooked anchovies in olive oil after that vid, or just thrown the filets on eggs partway through cooking no beef drippings or butter just eggs and olive oil

And it is still fucking delicious. A meaty savory taste with eggs.

I really hope when ramsay goes back to making kitchen nightmares he does it either in england or with the team that did the british series. The episodes filmed in spain were good because it had the same team as the original series.

Pretty sure ramsay himself said he doesn't like the american version

its too easy, the joos dont even have to try

He's a big guy.

lmao, bitch

I'll give you a meat savory taste, but instead of eggs it will be seeds.

UUUU