Child sex doll propaganda uk

lets just start by saying

that being said i think there is something very pernicious about what i see as a contrived distribution of propaganda relating to the issue in uk news outlets. there are some logical inconsistencies, double standards and ulterior motives present which i will attempt to address.

within the context on contemporary progressive and therefore degenerate sexual liberation of society an attack on child sex dolls is an attack on male sexuality.

it is socially acceptable for a woman to have a masturbatory aid as a woman has intrinsic value by possession of a vagina. a man on the other hand is made to feel ashamed for having a masturbatory aid because a man only has worth in society if he has access to a vagina and so if he cant satiate his carnal urges by imbibing from the holy grail he is made to feel worthless.

a woman can own a baby penis sized or dog penis shaped dildo with no consequence. a man on the other hand is made to feel ashamed if his masturbatory aid isnt big enough. this is a double standard and this one tree short of a forest ambiguity to the matter of the dolls size is deliberately employed so that it cast doubt on the ownership of any sized doll. it taps into the subconscious brainwashing that a man should be ashamed for owning a masturbatory aid of any description.

in these articles there is the presence of a desire to seek a criminalisation of sex dolls of a certain description and for this to set a precedence of the criminalisation of sex robots.

they say its to protect children but really its to protect women. when sex robots become a reality women will no longer have the bartering power in society they enjoy from simply having possession of a vagina

in the articles there is discussion that child sex dolls would normalise child sex abuse. unless im mistaken, this was the same logic present in the violence in video games debate which has since been disproven.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/08/violent-video-games-like-grand-theft-auto-do-not-make-players/

there also seems to be a disproportionate amount of credence given to this issue, given that the numbers seem relatively low compared to a serious issue such as murder. the sun reports there has been seven men charged (not convicted) in about twelve month period whereas murder rates in the uk for a year number ~500.

thesun.co.uk/news/4136923/child-like-sex-dolls-being-sold-online-for-1000-after-being-smuggled-into-britain-as-sick-paedos-use-them-to-act-out-their-vile-fantasies/

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2015/chapter2homicide

a reminder, paedophilia is wrong. but the hysteria surrounding paedophilia is feminist degenerate brainwashing. society is programmed to demonise men for having interest in young virginal women, so they can be tricked into being cucked by a fat old degenerate cock carousel riding contemporary "woman".

a masturbatory aid is degenerate, because masturbating drains him of energy, makes him lustful and is an idle pursuit. its nothing he should be proud of, it should be something he should maybe be trying to improve about himself but he sure as fucking hell shouldnt be made to feel that it makes him worthless because he cant get access to a vagina.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/06/23/dad-jailed-after-importing-life-size-doll-that-resembled-four-year-old-for-sex-6730115/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a fag

yh well

being anti-anti-feminist makes you a feminist

no you're a fag because you think pedos are bad. The rest of what you said is pretty slowpoke

This is not to say that you don't have some valid points, OP, but if those baby dick dildos you described were attached to life-size dolls resembling underage boys, the authorities would likely object, if only to appear not to be admonishing a double standard.

That's part of the problem, though. They gleefully arrest men and only arrest women to appear fair. This is clearly evident by the massively different imprisonment lengths of men and women for committing identical sex crimes.

tldr

men shouldnt have to feel like criminals for having a fap toy when women can shove
dog shaped rubber objects in their holes

daily reminder that if you arent fapping to women with breast implants, roasties, a drug habit and stretch marks from pregnancy you are a pedophile

Gonna have to disagree with you there, user. You can argue the moral equivalency of a man and woman "raping" a child, but there's no denying the act is different. Penile penetration is fundamentally more violent than vaginal envelopment. However, if the true crime is psychological manipulation, the female is arguably more guilty than the man in cases of statutory rape, as she is naturally more sexually coercive imo.

i havent seen any evidence for women being penalised for owning a baby sized penis

you can buy them on amazon / ebay

the underlying concept of fleshlight, the quintessential male masturbatory aid is that its discreet - because you are supposed to feel ashamed of it

you can walk into a high street shop eg anne summers and buy a female masturbatory aid, i dont think i have ever seen a female masturbatory aid that is marketed on its discreetness

anecdotally you can prove this double standard of acceptance to yourself

imagine a mother buying her daughter a dildo for her 18th then posting about it on facebook

then imagine a father buying his son a sex doll and then posting about it on facebook

this has been a massive point of debate with the cases i have been referring to

the discussion is that they are obscene because they are small and therefore depict and harm children, the counter argument is that logistically having a small doll makes sense

metro.co.uk/2017/06/23/dad-jailed-after-importing-life-size-doll-that-resembled-four-year-old-for-sex-6730115/

i dont think you have made a case for countering my point that this is feminist propaganda other than employing contradiction

Not making a case for any argument, just stating my opinion. That is to say, I believe it's retarded that people will cry about the size of a sex doll. It's a fucking doll, it's inanimate, they should not care. It's not harming anyone.

I found your first sentence very offensive and didn't read the rest LOL pussy bloodclot

GOVERNMENT GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The britbong government is in cahoots with real child slave traders, so they have to act like they're doing something without roping their owners in so they can say 'we do work! see? results!'.

Is that a Child Doll's rise to power?

because clearly, even if that statement is true, it would be better to have pedos act out their fantasies on real people

Wow so edgy

bamp

what kind of a repressed idiot are you?

what kind of liberal progressive degenerate are you?

i bet you think smoking pot, being an atheist, sucking dick, and watching your gf fuck her nigger bull is okay as well?

nothing wrong with smoking pot and been an atheist tbh

t. natsoc atheist who likes pot

At least she can read? That's a big plus, surely?

Only in the society that is being run by jews

That's right. Masturbation is degeneracy.

Only in society that is being run by jews.

tldr: fucking jews fucking everything up. First go kill at least 100 kikes, then find yourself a woman.

This is what peak newfag looks like.

ad homenim non argument

It is degenerate, you idiot. The masturbation police is here to save society.

paraphrasing - the post

bamp

>>>/robowaifu/
The day of the robowaifu is near, and we must prepare, because the feminists are already coming for you