ENJOY TRUE SHARIA POLICE

HIJAB NOW OFFICIAL PART OF POLICE UNIFORM IN SCOTLAND

Burka when?

archive.is/MjScb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vqupu
eupedia.com/genetics/britain_ireland_dna.shtml
peoriaaz.gov/uploadedfiles/newpeoriaaz/city_departments/police_department/administration/policies/policy_1046_uniform_regulations.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada too, seems to be a combined effort in islamization.

archive.is/Vqupu

Londonistan leading the charge, pic shows London police.

Scotland = ugly swedecucks?

What a stupid idea. Any perp would be able to choke her or pull the rag over her eyes. But it's muh hijab is empowering muh choosy choicey feminism

Do the checker patterns represent Mason symbolism? Like the checker pattern floor? Does that imply they are satanic religious police then?

KNives will be the part that comes next

It just means they are base human. Pretty much garbage.

Imagine when the collapse happens and you start to see a massive increase in white racial awareness and you also start to see a huge increase in low level crime and gangs formed along racial lines. These women are just making themselves a target. They don't even need armbands.

I will never put my dick ahead of my race though.

its because our women don't show modesty. we crave a clean woman.

Lowland Scotland = 3 parts Anglo + 1 part Viking + 1 part Celt

Highland Scotland = 1 part Anglo + 1 part Viking + 3 parts Celt

I believe most of the vikings that settled in highland Scotland were Norwegian and the vikings that settled in the lowlands were Danes/Swedes. Of course I'm just going off of haplogroup data.

eupedia.com/genetics/britain_ireland_dna.shtml

Islam is not a race

Way to give nigs something easy to grab onto in a scuffle.
As if chick cops don't have enough troubles subduing male offenders.

Now, how haram is it exactly for a muzzie woman to have her hijab torn off in public? I know in full Durkadurkastans its extremely bad. Will muslim men be pissed at seeing this?

No, but it damn well destroys every race it touches.

Well if they are following sharia law now, are these women just for pleasure?
As if such a police force that allows diversity to come in can be any more useless.

The possibilities…

S C O T L A N D

At this moment i am euphoric for being born in a Slav country.

What the fuck is wrong with the rest of the world? Not even counting the fact Trump will put an end to this bullshit. Should Shillary God Forbid ever becomes president I still can't see shit like this happening in America.

Is America becoming the sole stronghold of Christianity in the western world? Even before Islamization started taking over cucked countries America (and Latin America for that matter) has been typically more Christian than Europe for the past couple decades at least

It was optional to eat pork once, now it is gone from school menus.

That was the point the Roman Empire went too far down the hole to save, by the way. When you had Goths and Germans commanding the legions, all they had to do was open the gates.

I would fuck her

The Jews did it. Just like they sent nigs into Egypt and tried to instill monotheism as retribution for getting themselves kcked out, as usual.

Surely, these women must be claimed in the name of the lord, before the little feminist ideologue muds are already adopting takes ahold of them!

DEUS VULT

The transition between freedom and slavery will be false sense of optionality.

Much like the false sense of freedom of choice you'll think it's just fine and nothing to worry about, but the next thing you know, shariah law is in effect.

NO MUD DRILLING

You don't even need to resort to genetics to detect the trace of Viking heritage.

You can see it in some lowlanders and Scots is full of Scandinavian words.

it saddens me to see how cucked scotland has become, as I have german and scottish ancestry

We've all become cucked.

this girl is fucking hot

DAMMNNnnnnnnnn

Nice eyes, nose, lips and her skin

I bet she's lousy in bed LOL

meh, muslim blacks are far more greater than "christian" niggers.
At least the former can be used as shocktroopers… And eunuchs.

No wonder people are murdered in broad daylight.

This little brown nigglet couldn't arrest a 12 year old.

And now with convenient blinding / face bashing head bag!

Theyre born and trained to be just fucktoys that shit out brown babies
Have no pity on the sand sheboons

Not to mention Geographical and Seafaring necessity. It's just much more convenient to go certain places from other places. That's why Swedes went east, because they were further east. That's why the Danes went West/South West. Straight lines. Simple.

Why is Scotland trying to become the new Sweden?
I always thought Scotland was some kind of 99% white utopia or something.

Every fucking time

You can call them Kebobbies when you see a burka breeding factory officer of Sharia law.

and under that carpet it is the ugliest body anyone could behold.

Don't fuck nogettes, SRS. They have weird STD's white people would never come in contact with if it wasn't for oil drillers and coal burners.

AVOIDETH THE GROIDETTE

This is a week old

Sage for sliding

YKNOW THEY GOT SOME BITCHES OVER THERE BUT THEY GOT THAT CARPET SHIT ALL OVER EM AND ALL YOU COULD REALLY SEE WAS THE EYES MAN AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY THE EYES CAN BE PRETTY BUT YOU TAKE THEY CARPET OFF AND YOU GOT A TRAGEDY

so your saying, a hot girl, who would be your sex toy……is a bad thing

….I have bad news for you user…….

Beastiality isnt legal yet, shitstain

Firstly, women should not be police officers.

Secondly, non-whites REALLY should not be police officers.

The fact that the hijab combined with the police uniform is even an issue, shows what a parody western civilization has become.

DRILL FOR OIL, LIVE IN TURMOIL

eh, looks like a typical sheboon to me. she just knows how to use makeup.

They still have some of the ancestral features. Shame ol' Sad didn't get to rebuild Babylon. Just imagine all of the brown pussy waiting to be quenched.

How long til mandatory hijab?

BASED NORDS
BASED CELTICS
Bunch of cucks

Which is the exact reason why they're becoming the new Sweden. Too comfortable and complacent.

Scots were subhumans. I say "were" as they have unofficially been bred out as a race by the Irish and Anglo-Saxons, as well as killed off in their many wars and conflicts.

So who gives a fuck.

No, the disease has reached America, we're just in a transition stage whereas Europe is in the dying stage.

Hint: It isn't muslims pushing for sharia law in the UK.

Those four are probably the sum of the Muslim women in Police Scotland though, kek. Perhaps not, but there aren't many women mudslimes in PS or male mudslimes, the whites are weirdly cucked, not as cucked as the English though. Pakis get bashed regularly in Glasgow by PS, because they're always at it. It's rather amusing, one time I saw a drunken Paki saying "you can't touch me I'm a Pakistani, you can't touch us", the cop whipped out his truncheon and started leathering him. I thought the old ways had died tbh, but their is always the odd blackballing Orange filth cunt kicking about.

Don't forget the Irish too

Um, wat? Surely Sinn Fein is a nationalist organisation? Or are they full on commies?

Well just did a little bit of research on them.

wew lad.

Leaving aside the fact that women shouldn't be cops, nonwhites shouldn't be cops, Muslims shouldn't be in our lands (unless dead) -

Law enforcement agencies normally ban any sign of group affiliation while in uniform, for good reasons. Looks like a typical reg here:

peoriaaz.gov/uploadedfiles/newpeoriaaz/city_departments/police_department/administration/policies/policy_1046_uniform_regulations.pdf

Unless specifically authorized by the Chief of Police, Peoria Police Department employees
may not wear any part of the uniform, be photographed wearing any part of the uniform,
utilize a Department badge, patch or other official insignia, or cause to be posted, published
or displayed, the image of another employee, or identify him/herself as an employee of the
Peoria Police Department to do any of the following:

• Endorse, support, oppose or contradict any political campaign or initiative.

• Endorse, support, oppose or contradict any social issue, cause or religion.

You're supposed to represent your AGENCY, not your religious/ethnic/political group.

Ireland has so few refugees right now, and even with the count being less than a thousand only a few months ago, there's already a nationalist party.

But as long as these Sinn Féin cucks are in office, things could potentially get worse.

It's not right to compare Scotland to Ireland, in this context, though, because Scotland has gone full "Rapefugees welcome", while Ireland hasn't.