Teaching Kids About Sex

How old do you think someone should be before they learn about sex?

I don't believe a person should be allowed to have sex until they're 35.

Aoc laws are as asinine as the drug laws, underage tattoo prohibition or even anti-suicide legislation. What someone does with their own body should NEVER be dictated by the government.

hawt

more please

She's one of the teachers at my former high school

hnnng
if she was my teacher id probably feel the need to jerk off everytime i saw her

I've been out of school for 2 years and I still do to this day. I wish i could get more pics of her but she's protective of her facebook.

MOAR

Farmers children learn about sex from a young age and grow up fine. A child is perfectly capable of growing up around sex and not being harmed by it. Let them learn and experiment in their own time (typically early puberty)

teach them by letting them experience

I'll try to find more babe

sluuttsss

I was taught when I was 3 year old.

pic related

Return to agricultural societies when?

when the collapse happens

t. varg

Won't happen babe

Most kids know about sex at age like 7.

Sounds like you know from experience

as soon as possible 3-4 years old. Also the practice of sex should be taught around 11-12 years old by a responsible adult.

Thanks babe

A responsible adult such as yourself?

you mean live training?

There's a reason sex should be avoided until marriage. Marriage itself should be set at the 16 minimum, otherwise society spews out people damaged by others' hedonism.

girls should be married as early as 12 tbh

pedo

Sure, and people who suppress their desires raise emotionally stable humans. Not a pedo, just saying.
As far as OP goes, sex is just another meme. As such, it cannot be forced. It must be organic.

Cultural Marxism in action.

lol ok

We don't need that sick shit anymore

its not sick and if we have that degeneracy will decrease by a lot

t. doctor

Way to move the goal posts, faggot. Not even what I said. My parents were clearly unhappy raising me. I have emotional issues to this day. That's why I troll chans instead of getting a life.

If they ask questions, give honest answers. Not much sense forcing it or evading it. Just let it happen. Everybody's different, so trying to pin an age on it is pretty silly.

What the laws says, but should be 18 bc thats when u become an adult

Uhh, you do realize that that is a legal definition, right?

Uhh, yes that is why its 18 genius

wrong, you become an adult at 25

Wrong, you become an adult at 13. Goyim trash.

About the biological process of reproduction? When they're able to understand it, about 9-10. About the intimacies of sex? Maybe 14-15, people mature at different rates.

Do you live in the 1600s? The brain develops until ages 24-25.

pedo detected

the problem with this is that the more you answer, the more explicit questions they ask, which only gets you horny, and so you end up fucking them, which wasnt even the plan in the beginning.

my advice is to never let them ask questions, and also, never asnwer any questions they have. unless you want to end up with a niece/daughter hybrid.

wat

Age 10-11.

he said "One day after my sister asked too many questions about sex I lost control and raped the teasing bitch."

ahh… well in the case…

*that

as soon as i find them attractive.

As early as possible, before they start wanting so have sex, just in case so they know what they're doing and willing to do when they are having sex. I think teaching children about sex should be done before it's too late aka before they start having sex, and as soon as they develop an interest in sexuality, aka puberty, there is a risk for them to have sex - all in all sex ed should be taught shortly before or right at the beginning of puberty, maybe even earlier in a mild form.

Around 3-4yo
That is around the time you are supposed to teach them about "good touch" and "bad touch"
Around 5 or or so is when I have seen most kids curious on how Mommy got pregnant or ask questions like

The earlier they learn about sex in general the earlier they can learn the basics of what GOOD sex and HARMFUL sex is

Then they can easily report bad things happeningto them and not be ashamed of stuff because they KNOW that YOU know THEY know about sex. So there is no awkward conversations

Coming from a very religious big family you weren't supposed to talk or say things about sex until you were married. So I know a lot of family members that were molested because they didn't know anything and they didn't want to tell their parents. If they did the conversation would go like this
Yes?
DONT SAY SUCH THINGS!! WHO TAUGHT YOU ABOUT SEX?? DON'T LET YOUR FATHER KNOW YOU ARE A WHORE NOW

soooooo
yea
earlier the better