School

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

maths

Music

Music, then English

No, we didn't have your favourite class at our school, user.

math, but it was boring because of how slow it was and how many exercises we had to make on simple subject before we moved on to the next.
Used to like history alot on my previous but find it boring now because it's all about the romans and we skipped alot of chapters.
Fucking hate french tough.

I used to like history a lot but looking back I hate how most of it was obvious propaganda

PE, obviously, and I liked History too. Really depended on the teacher. My German, French and Economy teachers were cool.

School failed you, or you failed school? Elaborate on the propaganda?

like the history of the 19th century was nothing but "OMG wasn't colonialism awful?! we should all feel bad about our whiteness!!!"

and the history of WW2 was about how awful the nazis were and how the Soviets were totally nowhere near as bad

I can only take your word for it and trust that you're not terribly over-exaggerating. I'd prefer you to state observations rather than interpretations but okay.

Where did you go to school?

This. Also social studies did exactly the same thing. Misewell just combine the two and call it liberal studies.

Finland

Finland is supposed to have an excellent education system. Perhaps you just had a shitty teacher. Sorry pal.

t. 16yo edgemeister who watched the greatest story never told

Same here but to me it seemed more like they were stating these events but none of my teachers ever commented on how wrong it was, and they got most of it right as well. Perhaps you were in a marxist school kek.

I didn't like school

well, it is very good at producing obedient little drones to serve the state

You should just say:

OR perhaps that's apart of the public schooling curriculum.

ok but what's with the horse?

did you think it was cute?

Gym probably, specifically dodgeball because we had the hard rubber balls and it felt EXTREMELY satisfying to find people you really hate and throw them at their face or torso. Other than that leaving school was my favorite subject

You seem te be lying about your physical and mental state.

that I didn't like school?

why did I watch that gif longer than 7 seconds

The locker room

musky boys

probably music and art.
But i'm also good at math.

Fucking nerd. If you and I were in school together, I'd beat you up and stuff you in the locker while fondling your balls and calling you a faggot while my bros laugh at you and my gf calls you a queer lmao.

Fucking math geeks. Go find some triple angle formulas or something, loser.

unfortunately for you, I'm swole af

being this much of a chad

PE, recess and lunch

are you by any chance of African descent?

no

Didn't have one, didn't have a school. I was home-schooled, which means my parents fucked off to shoot and get drunk, while I sat around and played vidya all day.

You merely adopted the NEET life. I was born in it.

History and English were my favorite subjects and the only ones I was any good at. These subjects weren't terribly important in the grand scheme of things.

Math and science were my least favorite subjects and I was bad at them. These were the most important subjects.

physics

English, I interrupted the teacher when she was talking about what she thought a book meant when I said

Algebra and Calculus because I was good at it.

Didn't like school. Was forced to be a loner. 8 years of not having friends during "the best years of your life" isn't really exciting

With that said: If I had to pick

Didn't like history personally. All the lessons were shit. But I've always been able to retain History lessons and remember historic events and shit. Made those classes all the much easier since I never had to pay attention

Must be because I watched History channel so much and documentaries

Mah fuckin' NIGGA.

anything related to database design / management
if we're talking about HS, computer class

aka how to access web sites and make text documents on MS Works

for me that was the first year of computer class then it was just fucking around in photoshop with a teacher who didnt give a shit about what we did

Sounds enlightening. Tell us more about your experiences. Enlighten us poor educated ones.

datamining

This is getting ridiculous

i didnt learn anything mostly just slept

I agree with you. It's stupid that so much people hate anonymity and try so hard so user could leak as much info about himself as possible.

None?
I guess the easy ones/ones I was good at. But those were few, I was rarely good at anything.
I hated every second in that place.

This pretty much, except I wasn't good at history.

weed
bud
mary jane
chronic
dank dank
binge drinking

Math and chemistry tbh