Hey champ

"Of course we're going to KFC, Champ. But before we do, we just gotta make a few stops along the way. Whatd'ya mean 'not this again?' Champ, I'm taking you around town to look for a job because no one else cares about you as much as I do. And getting one is as easy as walking in there and asking to speak with the manager. Stand up straight, look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you wanna work there. It's as easy as that, Champ."

Get the fuck out of my room and get me my fucking tendies!!!

"Champ, you could either sit there on your fat ass and never amount to anything, or you can man up and take the first step towards becoming an adult. And it's as simple as walking in there, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. Four simple steps, Champ! I didn't raise a quitter."

I'm a 26 year old fat piece of shit with disgusting hygiene, you think any would wanna hire me? If it weren't for that fat bitch of a mother's drinking problem, I wouldn't have this social autism. You brought me into this world and you have to deal with your mistake. Now get my my fucking tenders!!

"Champ, there's nothing about your attitude that working for a living can't fix. And getting started is as easy as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. No excuses, Champ. It's that simple."

can you just buy me a gun, so I can kill myself

Try to get me out of my room you wrinkly piece of shit. It's your fault I'm this way! It's your fault I'm a fucking failure! I hope you die knowing how much you fucked my my life!

Guy with job reporting in. Can confirm: it's that easy.

"Champ, you could either sit there and blame your problems on other people, or you can man up and get a job. And getting one is as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. That's all it takes, Champ."

My problem is you! You are the only reason why I want to die. You are the sole cause of my pain and depression. Leave me alone or just fucking kill me you piece of shit.

"I'm getting real tired of this shit, champ. Nobody ever accomplished anything by sitting there and making excuses. Now you march back there, speak with the manager, shake his hand FIRMLY, then tell him you want the job. Stop blaming others for your failure, you're a grown man, champ, and we're going to get you that job. "

"Whoops, sorry Champ, I forgot to add the visual representation of my reaction. Even dads make mistakes, don't they champ?"

Actually, you're right dad. I'm gonna go in there, shake his hand, and ask for a job. Thank you for being so helpful.

"I knew you'd turn around eventually Champ, every journey begins with a single step. And that's the one you're going to take when you walk in the store, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you wanna work there. It's as simple as that, Champ. You've got this."

I'LL give you a job, OP! I'll pay you for "Special Services"…

"What did you just say? I'd like to have a word with your father, kid."

Thanks, dad. You're the best! I don't know where I would be if it weren't for your help. I love you, dad.

I want to fuck mom

More? That's so hot

Well, Dad, I walked in, shook his hand, and asked for a job. He told me to apply online. I did that last month. I don't think they're going to hire me.

>>>/ara/498
>>>/ss/

I make 130k a year dad get the fuck out of my house.

You want me to work around niggers? What are you, a jew?

lol