Stolen Valor

I'm shaking, I'm literally fucking shaking. This shit pisses me off so goddamn much. I went through hell to be able to wear the uniform (Army) and these faggots try to claim the title without having done shit. I've seen buddies die and have had to do shit that I still have nightmares about.

As far as I'm concerned these fuckers should be skinned alive.

I have bums come up to me often begging, claiming to be veterans. I'm just not sure they're telling the truth.

On the one hand, they usually look about Vietnam-era age, but they could just as likely have been hippies who dodged the draft and never did anything with their lives, who are now claiming to be veterans to gain an edge in panhandling.

When I'm feeling generous, I'll give them a cigarette or some spare change anyway, but I still have doubts about these people.

The US army is a joke. Also, your buddies died for Israel, you stupid goy. I hope you die too.

Yeah, fuck those PX heroes.

I fucking DIED for fuckers like this, dagnammit!!

hamza136 still works?

Try not to cut yourself on all that edge.

good goy

Anyone claiming to be a homeless vet is either a liar or has a drug problem. The VA might not roll out the red carpet, but you can get and maintain a small apartment and buy food with nothing but the basic benefits.

An alcoholic is still someone with a drug problem.

A mentally ill person has a legitimate claim to state welfare.

I read every part of your post except that part
But also mentally ill people don't always know how to go about doing that if they are so far gone with no one looking out for them. State isn't gonna track you down to hand out welfare to someone just cuz they are eigible

I walk around dressed as a Hasid. I receive money from random people, especially servicemen. I earn about $300/day in tax-free gifts doing this.

Am I stealing valor?

Oh yeah, joining the army and being a recruit is so hard

that is 100% true, maybe if it was marines they were pretending to be since that boot camp is pretty tough but army is like the lowest teir in the military so like lmao its not hard to tell the stolen valor from real valor

That black guy was an obvious fake. I have never seen a soldier with a parade uniform walk around like a gangster.

nah, you're just being a whiny faggot. with inconsistent logic besides.

consider the following: it is not illegal to wear a costume as a police man, fireman or medical worker.
It is only illegal if you try to act in official capacity as any of those things when you're not.

military uniforms should be no different, as in normal life, they are no more important.

you are acting reasonable, which is something that mentally ill people generally don't do

altough I admit, this episode was funny:
Michael Patrick McManus
it looked like he bought one of every medal they had in the army surplus store, and even some of the foreign ones
…….
but it seems that he died? (from the Free Republic forum)
hXXp://209.157.64.200/focus/f-chat/2943102/posts?page=8
also check this page, this guy was a total fruit boi–
hXXp://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=16768

You sound like a gigantic fucking faggot.

Sick six 6

Fuck the deniers of eternal life programs. I have killed more enemy of United States Armed Forces (while representing United States) than all of you Anons…and I bet most of you have delisions of grandeur of being treated any differently from a more advanced civilization than you treat poorer, less advanced people.

I am unrecognized as getting a better eternal life program than the eternal life programs of almost all other United Statesmen of America. I have become one among a people who do not and will not wear a United States flag.

Many United States military, former and current, are basically diers since they delegate their opportunities to so many others. They call cops. They do not live at base while not supported by a community.

I am living.

Your congress publicly ignores me except by established and current protocol being made. The president of the United States of America lacks a will to make public comments to press detailing the war for eternal life.

I am living.

I know what you mean, bro… I lost my virginity so that asshats like that can live a life in freedom…

fuck the military lol they kicked me out

But going to a desert shithole and getting shot at constantly is.

This is adorable. Idiots too stupid for trade school or even community college acting high and mighty in the only context they can. The only people stupid enough to go into the armed forces are Chads with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.

You didn't have to do shit boot licking cunt. You could have not been a killer for pay, but you CHOOSE to. I hope you never have a good nights sleep for the rest of your life. or you could go join your buddies. I know you have thought about it and the guns nearby

Lol

Jonathan?

you are my favorite person today nigger.

That's a fascinating story! Would you mind telling it again?

This is still the best one.

fag

Or you can vote for people who don't start wars user.

What's it like being a cuck for the Jews?s

That's real fuckin spooky, OP. By the way, did you find those WMDs yet? :^)

I dunno about skinned alive, but I think they do deserve to get the shit kicked out of them.

I don't think anyone would care if someone dressed up as a soldier for Halloween or something. Doing it to manipulate people is a different story.

It's not always their choice and some people are just really fucking patriotic. Stop being 12.

Fake and gay

Look at this triggered tumblrina.

there's nothing wrong with doing it to receive store discounts tho

Go kill for the jew and get the slave uniform of your master! Be a good goy and go die like an obedient 9-11 hero!

"Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

–'Henry' Kissinger

Hol up so did they die for the patches, die for the country or die for the uniform? I know they died for Israel but they all say there friends died for different things.

But the war in Syria has a purpose though for the Syrian government because it is the SAA vs western/gulf foreign backed terrorist.

It is a legitimate war for Assad because he is trying to protect his people and country?

Redpill me on Henry Kissinger

Wew lad 6669 sexy evil.

Well of course.

Hahahahahahahaha Who The Fuck Dies For Some Pathces Hahahaha Nigga Just Buy Them Online Like Nigga Learn To Sew Haha

Careful with all that edge.

What the fuck did I just read? Some sort of autism echo chamber?

This guy gets it

lol maybe you shouldn't have cucked yourself to a capitalist private militia

give me more. I will be starving in Alaska in no time.

Complaints from someone who has a better eternal life program than anyone.