Cum berries

Ok Holla Forums, how many strawberries do I have to eat, to make my cum smell like 'em. And can you do the same to other fruits like lemons.

I've heard that eating lots of fruits and veggies makes cum taste better. Not necessarily smell like them, I dont think

You could try eating a lot of fruits, then fap and eat your cummies. I've tried this myself, but I didnt have access to fruits

So what'd you eat? A dick?

All these pathetics want to taste their own cum. Want them to smell like strawberries. YOU ALL FUCKING STUPID? STRAWBERRIES TASTE GOOD BUT THEY"VE NEVER HAD A FUCKING SMELL IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!

No. I meant I tasted my own cummies a few times

Its hard to do that. Cause the thought turns me on, but once I cum, I am not horny anymore and dont want to eat it

Have it land in your mouth

It's seriously that simple. Do you do this in the fucking dark? Do you not see the destination where your cum is headed?

I've given myself facials from cumming so hard. I have tried many times to suck my own dick as well. But its really hard to reach

Both of them are from me. I'm not trolling. I'm just outbursting. Hopefully you reach

I like to outburst and get my seed strewn all over the place

How was the taste? Too bad we can't eat each other's jizz, for science of course.

really salty and had a weird consistency to it. I didnt eat an awful lot. Only like a little glob

kek. I get hard to the thought of sucking dick. Im a sub I dont really like 3DPD. I play for both teams though

thats pretty hot, do you have a bf?

Pineapple does it for me.
My g/f loves the taste, she says it's less bitter.

I dont have a sig other, no. Im content with this though

How much do you eat?

NO IT FUCKING WASN'T
You lying piece of shit, stop perpetuating this false meme. If you'd tasted it - which you didn't, pussy - you'd know it tastes like a slightly embittered mix between egg whites and thin phlegm. There is NO saltiness (wish there was), there's surprisingly little flavor to it all, despite the odor – and yes, it all tastes the same, from person to person, yours is no exception. Eating a bunch of strawberries isn't gonna' change a damn thing.

Be my bf and post me your feet.

you need to go back to school. When does it start for you?

I have about 2 glasses of pineapple juice a day, and eat just one seving of pineapple pieces a day (either with breakfast or supper). I think it's just being regular doing it. It works for me, but not for everyone.

Pineapple is pretty dank. I put it on my pizza

Cheese pizza sure tastes good once you add pineapple

t. obvious KHV who doesn't even know what cum tastes like.

I didnt taste a whole lot. If I wanted to, I could eat a really big glob of mine

how much cum have you tasted? I can't bring myself to try mine but I could probably suck down a cute boy's.

you should try some right now and tell us how it is.

really wish I could tbh. the thought turns me on. I want to take a big load of cum in to my mouth so badly.

But as I said, once I cum, I dont want to eat it anymore

Then why don't you go do that before spreading filthy falsehoods that you've picked up from you Chinese cartoons? user's not your alcoholic stepdad; you don't need to impress anyone, you don't need to claw for our approval like this. Now go out and get some actual experience so you can contribute something worthwhile and knowledgeable to the discussion, instead of being such an obvious childposter who's never been close enough to sniff the underside of a dick in his life. It isn't salty.

More than poor madexx ever will.

I never denied that Im a KHV. But I have tasted my own. Keep in mind I have a pretty terrible diet. That could be part of it

what if I cheered you on to lick it up? got you horny enough to swallow it? I want you to swallow that load.

We've got a real authority on cum here so it's time to stop posting. I can't respect posters who haven't swallowed loads from at least 5 guys.

problem is that Im not horny anymore once I cum. and I always have to take some time to breathe because of how hard I cum

SIX HOT LOADS

this thread is fucking gay

you dont say

I have detected that possibility as well

Maybe you could cum in a cup and keep it in a warm place until you are horny again.

nah

No imagination on this one, none whatsoever, what a fucking brainlet. Pic related: you can launch big cums directly down your gob before and during your orgasm has reached its' peak, so you can get a face full before your arousal has diminished. I'm not even a fag, but you're making me want to pump my thick load down your throat just to teach you a lesson.

wouldnt be a very comfy way to fap though

It'd be fine if you weren't 400lbs.

I have a shitty bunk bed so I cant lie on bed and do that

Okay, it is actually a bit uncomfortable, now that I've tried it, but it can be done.

told you

I've tried to suck my own dick before, but its not very fun to stretch that far

ITT: faggots
someone please ban the fags

I enjoy your butt-hurt-

Enough where they're a big part of your diet.

Look who's talking

you don't fucking know me

It tastes like salty milk and coins, virgin

That's what you fucking think

We've already established that you're too weak to attempt such a thing, and your palpable ignorance betrays this simple, obvious fact. Have a wank and get yourself a mouthful of fresh cum. Don't just stick your tongue in it. Remember that you need to swish it around in your mouth to mix it up a little, otherwise, you'll just be tasting semen and not the actual sperm content - which is what you want because it's the only part with any real flavor. Afterward, come back here and describe the taste and texture to us, in detail. I'll know if you're telling the truth.

Another ridiculous falsehood from your Chinese cartoons, I see. Try to suck at the back of your throat, and you'll probably find yourself with a mouthful of clear, lubricative mucus, much thicker than your normal saliva. Focus on what that stuff actually tastes like. Imagine that flavor in a more concentrated, potent form, and then add those coins (aged copper pennies, specifically) you mentioned. There, that's what cum actually tastes like, you fucking beginners. Nothing like milk.

you're so fucking ass full of shit

tbf I didnt eat a lot at all

That shit is poison. Get clean.

but some poison is good for you

I feel sorry for you selfish assholes, who don't at least try something like this, for your lovers' sake at least.

I want to have your head bobbing on my cock, forcing myself down your throat. And when I cum, grabbing you by your hair so you can't pull away. And after you've drunk every last drop you'll get a headpat for being a good cocksucker.

Why don't we spit roast him together?

I like the way you think user.

About as many as it takes for you to shit out sherbert.

I used to eat a lot of pussy. My cum never tasted like pussy. If it did i would probably be gay by now.

Gayest thing ITT