Movies???

Hey recommend me some trippy movies to watch. I'm a big fan of Mamoru Oshii's work, particularly the Red Spectacles and Talking Head. I like that his movies, are fun, confusing, and totally fuck your mind at the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000416/?ref_=nv_sr_4
imdb.com/title/tt0078788/
imdb.com/title/tt0068182/
imdb.com/title/tt0089881/
imdb.com/title/tt0065436/
imdb.com/title/tt0080360/
imdb.com/title/tt0296042/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the transformers

ed edd n eddy's big picture show

oooo i liked this one

how about something less trash and more trippy lol

Fantastic Planet

Naked Lunch, just put it on

Holy motors and delicatessen are both kind of trippy French movies don't watch if youre the type of retard that doesnt like to read subtitles

Not trippy, but some bad ass movies I would highly recommend.

Took a hit of acid back in the day, and a buddy pulled this guy out. It got intense

That would have been pretty intense on acid. Weird ass movie.

Anatomy of Hell

Dale and Tucker vs Evil

Fan of apocalyptic movies, OP?

>>>Holla Forums

Generally movies by that jewish brother director duo are good. I think they're called Coen brothers. They make really strange movies, but they're interesting. Like Fargo or Barton Fink or Big Lebowski. They are pleasantly strange. Alternatively if you want a horror vibe I suggest Noroi The Curse. I watched like millions of horror movies back in the day so if you ask me about one I will tell you whether it's good. My favorite ones are zombie movies as bad as most of them are, they have their charm. Also found footage ones.

I read about Delicatessen. It didn't really pique my interest, but since you are recommending it maybe ill give it a look.

I wouldn't really call it trippy but this was a funny ass movie.

Can anybody give me a rap about this film? I've heard conflicting things about it.

Snowpiercer is shitjust like Okjabecause Bong Joon Ho is a hack.

You never even saw it, did you?

Lamb is a lovely family-friendly movie, about a mans journey of reconnecting with his lovely young daughter. The scene with the horses is especially touching.

Watch Feast 2005 while fucked up. Its a comedy horror that presents itself slightly seriously but keeps most of its humor to horror shock stuff rather than try too hard with the jokes. Get the less censored version if you can.

The Emoji Movie…it's a real trip.

there are 3 movies by the french directing team juenet and caro that must be watched;
and of course
picrel a few other trippy movies (by no means a complete list)

there are also a few films by director gregg araki that should be considered;
also, if you havent already, familiarize yourself with the films of terry gilliam, THE ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GOD TIER…

imdb.com/name/nm0000416/?ref_=nv_sr_4

David Wong is a massive SJW who turned Cracked from an lame but passable ripoff of MAD into an SJW propaganda outlet.

Ugh. I am so sick. All of you 2deep4u faggots recommending the most artsy obscure movies with wit and…

Watched Resident Evil: Final Chapter last night. That was a good basic bitch testosterone film. Do you little kids know any manly movies like that?

Seriously, these little cult fiction dramas about ordinary life are really played out. Kill it.

Huh, well I dont follow any sjw outlets so I wouldnt know about that. The movie was p gud though

chad: the movie coming christmas 2017…
no but seriously the only "basic bitch testosterone film" i can think of off the top of my head is picrel…
but there arent any turned inside out zombie dobermans in that one so you probably wouldnt like it…

suck suck suck suck suck

I'm about to watch Mutiny on the Bounty (1935)- a riveting classic hallmark!

I see people saying my choices suck, but failing to provide examples of things they think don't suck.

Mt buddy in film school is obsessed with this movie. I watched it when I was high and didnt really get the point. But it is for sure trippy. Great creepy makeup effects.

Feast was fun lol

Had to read the book twice to understand what the fuck was going on. Havent seen the movie in years, might rewatch tonight now that you reminded me.

I really like Eraserhead. It's weird as fuck, but fun.

imdb.com/title/tt0078788/
Vietnam, surreal, opium, surfing. Not sure if its in that order.

imdb.com/title/tt0068182/
If you like the above try this its supposed to be sort of similar, who knows.

imdb.com/title/tt0089881/
Japan+Shakespeare=this film I think.

imdb.com/title/tt0065436/
"oush my fusche" dont know what to say about this one tbh

imdb.com/title/tt0080360/
Was drunk and watched this was funny, a bit more talking which i thought was gay.

imdb.com/title/tt0296042/
yakuza, cum sharking, rape, tattoo removal, bdsm, extreme nipple modifications. in that order I think.

Those are some i remember but if you go on /tv or some shit there will be some neat art/noir/surreal/edgy kinda film threads or image with suggestions i think. there was a pic user made that had some cool shit.

the captcha is fucking aids