What does Holla Forums think of Kate Winslet?

What does Holla Forums think of Kate Winslet?

Pretentious but fuckable.

Big jugs. Beard. Meh.

Oh, NOW she has tits.

Didn't find her at all attractive in Titanic. In fact, my first memory of her is my mother saying she was the one thing she didn't like about Titanic and when asking why her explaining "She was supposed to be a young, innocent girl, but in her nude scene her boobs are saggy and have stretch marks. Destroyed the whole illusion to me."

12 year old me then snuck off with the Titanic VHS specificlly on the basis that there was a nude scene, and I had to concur I wasn't impressed by what I saw. Never found her face attractive. Seems like weight gain has done her good.

More like Winslut, amirite???

She got them birthin hips. Built like a brick shithouse.

she's a pretty passable tranny but not my taste

based on the size of her hands, I bet her cock isn't that big

I wouldn't mind seeing her get railed by like half a dozen black dudes.

Well played, user

Shit a tape like that would be worth millions

hottest MILF in hollywood.

THICC as fucc

Get's hotter (and thiccer) with age

Can't we turn milfs into some shitty forced meme?
God knows half this board is just a couple faggots spamming their garbage tier fetish already.

BBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPP

WE NEED TO GO THICCCER

I'M GIVEN' HER ALL I'VE GOT, CAPTAIN!!!

In my opinion she became a lot more attractive in her 30s and 40s when she got a bit more curvy and that.

I have always hated that her hair is blonde but her eyebrows dark brown.
It's awful.

When did she get big boobs and ass?

How about some other actresses "filling out"?

yes

by other men of course

THICC

Cute picture.

2nd picture is a cougar on the prowl.

She's always had the potential, she just put on a lot of weight. The breasts can get bigger from menopause too but she's about 10 years off that point, so i'm thinking post-pregnancy weight increase and aren't we all glad for it lads?

Just a reminder that she had already had 2 kids when this photo was taken. (what's your excuse?)

This board is literally 4/tv/

ew

>>>/cuteboys/

im too busy bitching on Holla Forums about how i'm an inferior cumskin while a black bull drills the qt i like at high school :(

t. cumskin that wants to be a nigger

but i already said that???

Just helping to point out what low self-esteem looks like.

Noone needs to know why you became a cuck, especially outside of your cuck threads. Keep that shit to yourself.

She looks good at that weight (a little chubby but tits+ ass), a bit old however.

needs at least a little more tits.

dont really like her acting