Hillary Cans Dr. Drew

DR. DREW'S SHOW CANCELLED AFTER REMARKS ABOUT HILLARY

McIntyre In The Morning | KABC-AM (8/16/2016)
"were gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care."

Today CNN announces cancellation of his show

CNN executive vice president Ken Jautz announced Thursday that "Dr. Drew and I have mutually agreed to air the final episode of his show on September 22."
archive.is/lSKqh

Other urls found in this thread:

keck.usc.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dr. Drew should go into witness protection ASAP, else he shoots himself in the back a few times

Must be writing his suicide note right now. I can't wait to hear about his tragic suicide from a sniper shot 150 yards away.

literally all dr.drew has to do is get back with adam carrolla and start loveline again as a podcast.
The elite have no control anymore.

He already podcasts with Carolla all the time user.

Lucky they didn't kill him yet. Though I would think they would just kill him then go throught he effort of cancelling his show then killing him. Maybe they don't want to add to much suspicion for Hillary killing people, and Dr. Drew doesn't have anything truly concrete against Hillary so he can live for now?

Good on him for calling out her healthy, but he will hang on the DoTR for telling the adolscent audience of MTV that being a fucking tranny freak is a normal and healthy lifestyle.

But he will not hang first.

*calling out her health

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

This is just further proof that we need to kick into goddamn overdrive all the DYING 'ILLARY memes, because she clearly can't fucking handle this being exposed at all

COUGHING FIT

I feel bad for him. He was the definition of normie tier

That is a really shitty meme

I'd like sauce on that tranny stuff. Back when the third sex was being studied in other cultures, trannies were seen as normal, but rare. Of course, in other cultures, the third sex didn't go off the rails, like in America, and decide they needed special rights. Since Doc Drew is an older Psych doctor, I'd bet his view is based on that older research.

I remember back a few years ago, on the radio for loveline, he was dropping redpills. Like, gays/lesbians are the way they are because they have been sexually abused. I would have never have believed him if I wasn't taking a psych class (child dev) at the time. Psychology, man, it is one hell of a red pill. but not on jews

He looks like he lived a full life. Goodbye, doctor.

Even normie tier info is being shut down.

his alma mater

He's a Jew worshiping slave (((Christian))) who thinks he can live in a world where Rodney King can be cured with love and support or that we are all the same and he can be honest with the SJW crowd. He deserves what he gets for being a grown man and believing in fairytales.

I like both of those guys but reality bites

keck.usc.edu/

Good. Now just get him to the oven

I hope he doesn't die of a natural cause like decapitation.

It's not worth webm'ing and all you have to do is google video search "Dr. Drew Transsexual."

Trust me. He comes to the defense of the trannies. It made me sick.

Why the fuck do you care enough about this pop-science faggot celebrity to ask for decades old sources of some comment on a retarded TV show? I'm glad he called out the witch's health and it's interesting he got canned for it, but he's not some eminent fucking scholar, he's the psychology equivalent of Miss Manners.

So the there no doubt at all that CNN is in total collusion with the Hillary campaign and has zero credibility as a news source.

Good. Glad that's settled.

He's a Jew

4/10 for trying

Anyone want to root for Shapiro?

Wanna throw up?

Here, take this.

Before Trump made it onto the scene Benji appeared for a while to be less of a kike

but they all show their true colours eventually

I think this was during the time when Shapiro was becoming a total faggot.

I mean, I knew he was a kike that wasn't to be trusted, but I thought he was useful.

This is during the whole Jenner thing, so there's a timeframe for you.

The memes, Jack!

I loved Loveline. Drew and Adam are great together, they keep each other in line.

He can get a show on Trumps new News channel.

Adam and Drew were both exceptionally good at figuring out when callers had been abused. They could hear it in the way they spoke. Interesting stuff.

He'll accidentally fall on a dozen bullets.

"oehk khno, noet diz bitch she going to get us fukkd"

Lets take a look back at the greatest moments in HLN

#FreeDrDrew

why did they can him?

what the fuck lel

SUICIDE PROTECTION, GOYIM

or three gunshots to the back of the head

Dr.jew

PUNISHED
DREW