Sitting by the canal

man i love sitting by the canal, its so peaceful.
what do you think user?

I would like sitting in your vaginal canal.

Nice feet, a little plain but that's ok. Long toe looks nice and long, probably Greek style toes. High arch from what we can see from the outside. Pinkish looking soles also from what we can see.
Cute, would cum all over her feet.

I've never seen a canal irl

I like it in Chicago

there was one where i used to live a few blocks from my house.
good times

I love the doggo. He or she is a Border Collie?

You look like a homeless slut with a smelly cunt

No please go away, jump in the canal and drown

Abracadabra abracadabra I wanna reach out and grab ya! (Grab you by the neck and make sure you stay under the water)

Ah fuck it, this whole thread is gangsters and crooks.

Fun fact, most canals were dug out and built by micks. They were the niggers of the 19th century, paid a few pennies for their labor. It's also the reason most canals are built poorly and are too shallow near the edges.

Shit, it's nice and all, but I still prefer the rooftops, ya know? Yo, got any Camels left?

"I Can't Stop Sucking Cocks" off your 1975 lp "Little Boys Make Good Bum-Chums"

To shallow to navigate a boat down, you mean?

That was 1976 dumbass

The boat has to be almost in the center of the canal, otherwise the hull will hit solid earth.

Tee hee hee… you said anal…

execute meme 43f

If you're not old its just creepy.

Ru single? And if not can he suck toes better than me?

I got heroine if you need some bby

Hit me up im in chattanooga we got meth for dayz

Your posture is worse than the average 70 yr old woman.
Your hump is really huge. Your gibbosity is such a no go that I would not fuck you even if you were attractive, which you are not.

I r8 2/10

Not bad, but I hate all the damn sun in the way tbh (not to say you can't have natural shade, but it's pretty uncommon). That's exactly why I prefer small lakes/streams tbh. I often go fishing too, and some (pretty rare though) of those fishing trips I'll go to spots that I know aren't that good to just relax. Generally though, fishing is pretty relaxing as long as I'm not fishing with casting lures/in a tournament.

I like resting in cemeteries. Not for any negative/ghoulish/gothic reasons, only in the fact that they are quiet places, with plenty of shady trees to sit under and enjoy the stillness of my day in solitude. Many a great book has been devoured there.

Degenerate repulsive walking biohazard.

i'd love to walk the canal with them doggos and squirt the gutter punks we pass by

her feet aren't nice at all. arches are a negative

I rescue antifa skanks, provide them housing and rehabilitation, and train them to be actual women.

Would you rather spend your life drinking and wake up around 32 alone with missing teeth; or would you rather learn how to obey a man and work as part of a family?

This. No one is ever there either.

Nope, that's why it's so quiet.

I like the idea of that, if by rehabilitation, you mean turning them into sex slaves.