How do I get my cat to lick me more?

Sort of like a doggo would? I just think it feels so good when a cat licks my face seethes my skin. I'm curious because my older cat (that has passed on) used to lick me a lot. He used to lick me like he was actually cleaning himself and it felt really good (of which I never tried stopping him from doing). and no I'm not a bestiality fag

You don't want the cat lick because they have something on it. I forgot what it was.

I used to put some kind of ointment on my foot because I had dry skin and scabs on it and my cat used to come lick it and got real into it.

I don't care, it feels good.

Is this what you're after, OP?

That's not a good thing, your cat is concerned and trying to clean the gay out of you.

Yes it is. That's exactly what I want.
He didn't like to lick my hair when it was long though, he always liked the buzz cut tbh.

Have three cats.
- Top female cat is proud and alpha. When I'm lucky she licks my neck and falls asleep by putting her small head in my neck. Purr.
- Submissive female cat sometimes licks my hand while I'm scratching her. She likes to sleep besides me.
- Retarded male cat, autistic and likes to eat plastic bags. Licks my while face if I give him the opportunity. Likes to take naps on my belly/lap. Warm and comfy.

You can't train cats, OP. Just choose carefully your cats.

You can, user, it just takes patience, and lots of abuse, the very painful kind. Lots and lots.

OP here. I think I may be fucked tbh. My cat just had babies just this second (in my couch and not under it either) and I'm in panic mode as I've never helped to take care of newborn kittens before. It looks like she just had a liter of two, but there may be more on the way. I have taken care of puppies before but I know it's not the same thing. Please help me Holla Forums!!!

POST PICS

NOW!

You cheeky cunt, I can't see them. Take a scratch or two and get some better pics, stupid nigger OP.

I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to take touch them so sorry tbh.

You don't need to take care of 'em, just make sure mom has plenty of food & water and a litterbox nearby.
I mean, you can handle them (mom probably won't like it if you take them out of her sight though) to help socialize them to humans, and once their eyes open in a couple of weeks try to be around them a lot, again to socialize them.
And try to not make momma cat nervous, or she'll try to hide them from you.

I WILL KILL YOU

Put tuna fish oil behind your ears.

There are 24/7 vet hotlines I'm sure you can call one of them and ask how to deliver cat birth.

Better pic tbh.

What're you gonna' do with it/them?

that's adorable OP. Momma will take care of them as long as you give food and water. Good luck, and post more well lit pictures.

Since there was only two I think I'm going to keep both of them. But I might give one of them away.

OP, you know what this means. You must become the weekly caturday kitten update, and let us name them.

This.

Just put them in a sizeable cardboard box with towels in it and let them nurse on momma cat. It's okay to pick them up and pet them, but DO NOT be too rough, and don't fuck with them too much. Overstimulization can be a bad thing. Don't try to force their eyes open either. That can make the fuckers blind.

Just make sure momma cat has access to plenty of food and water, replace the dirty placenta stained towels with clean ones, don't fuck with the kittens too much, keep them is a safe place so they don't get fucked with by the other cats, etc. just use common sense.

OP, I'm rolling for kitten #1. Boy name and a girl name.

If boy, Garuk Knee-smasher and if girl, Skittle.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthis

Cats don't really have personalities, they're all sociopaths.

Not totally wrong, but there's Mansons and there's the Heaven's Gate guy

Alright that's fine. As long as you don't call them something incomprehensively terrible (something you'd never say in front of others). One of them is a gray kitty and the other is more black. Also, you can only name one cat per roll as it's more fair. I have no way of knowing what sex they are until about a month tbh so do what is doing and give a name for each sex (unless you don't want to), it's still fine by me.

Rolling for

Boy: Krunk

Girl: Tutu

Rolling:
Naming it after my cat that died the other week – Dash. The momma looks almost exactly like him, just slightly shorter fur.

Rolling for Mr. Pawsalot

this is a wholesome zone

re roll

winrar

One left
boy = scoots
girl = Lucille

god damn. fastest roll thread in history, it's destiny. grats on the kitties

Btw, how did your cat get knocked up, OP?

Do they look like you? O.o
You might have a problem son

My old cat used to do this. Would literally clean my entire head of hair for almost an hour sometimes until it was completely wet, like I had just stepped out of the shower. I miss him very much.

rawl for:

male: siberian mouse
female: cat goddess

you can't read, didn't get, and posted a stale as fuck maymay.
if you have depression, it's for a reason fam.

She got knocked up by my old cat that died a few months ago tbh. I feel really terrible just thinking about because he never got to see them.

sounds disgusting

imagine you knew you were gonna die (cats know shit, just go w/it), what would you do?
I'd go out in a blaze of gunfire, personally. But your fucking cat can't hold guns so he shot his cat meat pistol AND gave you something for when he went.

old meme.

not my fault you can't read and have shit taste

okay

exactly, no need to get bum bothered

got it

still need to learn to read tho.

How old is this cat you have now? How long were these two cats of yours together before they finally decided to bump their bits? Did you watch?

She's (I think) is about 8-11 months old. She was an abandoned kitty I found in a crack under a wood pile. I fed her store bought cat milk for about a week before it was obvious she wanted solid food.
The female was with him ever since I found her.

Also, every pet I've had in my life (besides a couple of goldfish), were strays at one point in there lives/was derived from a stray. If you wish to know how he died… he died from kidney failure tbh.

trips override you must name kitten "Dog"

Damn your cat got knocked up at a young age. Strange but not unheard of.

OP, if you're here, give an update. Are the kittens ok?

turn into cat lady already

Update time, OP.
How's kitters?

OP is probably asleep and we will have to wait :

OP WHERE ARE YOU

OP has abandoned us.

I'm actually here now though… don't expect an update until tomorrow. I'm tired and going to bed soon tbh. But they seem to be doing fine right now (although mamma cat isn't eating dry food that much), so I've been feeding her canned food and am going to continue doing so (I fed her 2 cans today, but she also has dry food sitting there). She dropped a lot of weight after birth and seems to be recovering with plenty of fatty canned food. I also am doing as and am using some crap blankets instead (I'm replacing them every time a wake up/go to bed). Anyway, the lighting is awful (despite me having lights directly over where I have the kittens), so just wait until tomorrow. Also, after tomorrow expect me to only update you on caturdays as I don't plan/have enough time to do daily threads.

Holla Forums can declare that all women are manipulative, that all blacks are niggers and being white is more important than the terrorism in the middle east, but post about kittens and Holla Forums becomes a metaphorical hugbox. Fucking weirdos.

No u

Holla Forums collects weird white college kids.

I expect to wake up to some high-quality kitten pics tomorrow, faggot.

This thread gave me toxoplasma gondii.

Update!!!
They're sleeping and I can't get a good shot of the black one without waking him tbh. They seem to be happy and mother cat is almost always near them. Whenever she hears them whine (even a little bit) she'll groan and bolt all the way there. She trusts me around them though but her motherly instincts are very strong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If boy then name is, "Marse".
If girl then name is, "Venera".

If double boy or girl then the second is, "Starcat".

Look at how cute they are snuggling with each other!!!

Fun fact: very young kittens can't regulate their body heat properly, so they use their siblings and mother as a heat source when they are too cold, and move away when they get too hot. They'll often die if they are unable to do this.

They are also unable to piss/shit properly, and need stimulation from the mother's licking to induce defecation.

Just some important stuff to know if you ever deal with an abandoned kitten.

Adorable. Thought of any names yet?

Have you settled on any names yet, OP?

OP must be very lonely. Just save up $20 & have a crackwhore blow you, dude.

OP, let Holla Forums name your kittens!

They already did though.

don't you fucking dare separate them you monster

I would have named one.

Rolling:
cattymccatface

it's already been done

Rolling for Pepper, for the black cat.

Would Salt and Pepper be a good duo name?

Fine. Rolling for naming the male cat donald

He did say that there may be more on the way (?)… I mean it is very uncommon for cats to have only two kittens.

that also has been done..sorry mate. the party is over.

Stop your nannying, faggot. OP still hasn't told us if he's settled on a name yet.

How about ebony and ivory

Every time I see someone post this webm I am proud because I created it.

On-topic: rolling for female birdo and male yoshi.

i'm OP. fuck you.

Where's your trip, ya' dope?

i forgot how to put it. trust me, i already named the kittens. i'm not a dope YOU'RE THE DOPE

Where do you think you are, ya' dunce? Nobody trusts (You), nobody's gonna' take your word for anything, not here. Trip or GTFO.

if you can't tell who is OP you are the dunce

Do we have a problem here, user?

put peanut butter on your vagina

I'm frankly not sure if I can settle on anything right now tbh. I even feel solid bumps (not just breasts) on her lower stomach and I'm almost 100% sure there will be at least one more on the way tbqh.

Might be a stillbirth, tbh, user. A bit late coming along, no?

It may be, but cats are known for having several liters every year. In fact, my sister (at her house) is overwhelmed by at least 25 cats running around where she lives. She basically rents this one house for cheap from this one cool guy in the country. I also live in the country and it's so nice out here tbh. Anyway, I know a friend who was in the same situation as me (two of the kitties got delivered 4 days later fron the initial birth).

Well, the only population control there really is is when the get run over vy farming equipment/cars. Which is pretty tragic honestly but you really can't prevent it from happening when they're all outside cats tbh. They usually can feed off of mice in the fields, but she does feed them at times though.

Oh, that's fine I guess. I had another image in mind.

yeah thqt would be pretty crazy tbh
also fyi she didn't take any cats there the landlord had been feeding them first and still does

oops

Reminder this means the boy cat violently raped the equivalent of a like 8-9yo girl barely starting puberty

Poor kitty :((

I used to have a cat that would jump up and lick me, literally jump on my shoulder from the ground while I'm walking, etc.
Sadly one day he went on one of his hunting trips and never came home. I Waited for a week, two weeks, nothing.
I had to leave after that for a week, and then waited another few, and nothing
Best cat ever tbh

No, she was absolutely not raped. She went into heat and didn't hiss (when they mated) or anything. In fact I freaked out and put the male cat in the bathroom and lo and behold she started scratching at the door and whinning (she was probably 12-14 in cat years tbh). Also she used to hump the air almost violently trying to beckon him. My cat that past on was not a rapist and was one of the most kind cats I've ever met tbh.
I bet it was a very fun ride for him tbh, taking a virgins virginity
After I put him in the bathroom though I decided it was probably too late at preventing pregnancy so I just let them screw whenever. And it went nothing like as she seemed to really ebjoy it. I'm not a pedophile btw and cats don't really translate with human sexuality. I do like 2d lolis but that's besides the point.

Op, I… I'm sorry.

yeah ok sure m8

Just sayin' you can't teach a cat to lick you though, I've tried to get another like I had…that's just who a cat is.
Outside historically unloved cats are usually more lovey imo though

Well, I only (in a very great while) actually get off to 2d loli stuff tbh. I remember when the pedo threads were still a thing back in the day and was disgusted by them. I should probably just nip the bud with that fetish though, as I'm not that attracted to it/am attracted to very very specific pictures in that genre tbh.

HOW ARE THE CATS YOU ANIMAL!?!

I'd call you a faggot if this wasn't a cat thread
what breed OP? Mutts?

he said they are strays

MEOWW