Shizue

I just want you all to know that I love Shizue. She is pure and sweet and the best girl to exist

Are you the same user that posts this on halfchan?

Who let the furfags back in??
Is Holla Forums that desperate that they have to resort to this just to stay alive?
Pretty pathetic, if so.

Sorry but this topic is BANNED.

t. Holla Forums free speech association

Sorry pal, you're too late

yeah! this place is cool too cuz i can post more than one picture at once

that middle pic
oh god it hurts

yeah, that's one of my favorite pics right now. i think about it every night while hugging my pillow , to be honest

Please stop! My colon can only hold so much shit!

Pretty cute waifu, but my waifu is better..

fat*

Not bad, but I still prefer shizue

She looks like a bitch

T H I C C*

PLUG PUP!

attention Holla Forums,
plug pup posters are genuine nice friends who have been observed trading links and search terms for 'cute dog' content and on some cases even full blown yiff
bump all plug pup threads love all plug pup threads do respond to plug pup threads
these people are nice and what they do is cool and fun
no matter what your philosophical or political beliefs are about issues surrounding furries i'm sure we can all agree this board is the place for cute plug pup material
on this note i ask that plug pup posters do not self moderate and keep posting on the board
if you have any confidence in your own waifuism despite your socially frowned upon preferences you will be able to understand the objective litigious benefits associated with your presence
i thank you,
anonymous

i think my love for the plug pup is actually getting to unhealthy levels, and i'm actually very worried.
she's nearly all i think about, and pretty much the only thing i post about.
i cling to my pillow every night, pretending it's her.
i always thought it was bullshit but i've become more and more interested in tulpamancy as a way to be with her
i've cried several times over the fact that i'll never be able to hold her in my arms
this is a serious request, are there any resources on how to get over this kind of thing? is this a common enough problem for someone to write a guide about?

bump for more cute pupper

Enough is enough! There goes yesterday's lunch as well.

why is plug pup so CUTE??!!!

Why is she called that? Does she have a plug in her butt?

What is this weeaboo name for Isabelle

Also bumping cute thread

WHY WAS I BORN IN THE WRONG DIMENSION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA