What the fuck did I just watch?

Just watched this ever living fuck of a film. Tell me user what this film was about.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit

it was a mixture of images and ideas that were suppose to be disturbing/deep fears that are common. Also there was a bunch of stuff thrown in there just to be different and edgy. I really did enjoy the movie the first time I saw it, some of it is even kind of comfy to watch in a weird way.
Some say its about the protags fear of becoming a father, but I dont think its just that. Even Lynch would probably say it doesnt have one single overall message, which is why its a surreal film.

Try another David Lynch film and you'll catch on.

Symbolism.
Just pure symbolism.
It's about the main character having to deal with his girlfriends baby.
It's honestly kino in the sense that Lynch knows if you're gonna use symbolism, go home or go homo.

It was grotesque, but not without meaning. My guess it's about the director's greatest fears.
The baby mocks him, even in its dying state. So he hates it. He kills it. And some guy at a window–I don't know about that part. Yeah, it's a trip. Ideas on the guy in the window?

A dank as fuck song surrounded by an ok movie.

Anxiety about being a husband and a father.

BOOM

There you go.

looks like Kramer tbh

Random shit like film 43

watch twin peaks from episode 1 to episode 8. then pretend it ended there.

season 3 will likely be worse than season 2

Are you guys those 5 Lynchfags who defended him every thread or just newfags. It's the latter right?

Wank

Get your shit taste back to Reddit, I'm not even gonna link the board, here:
reddit.com/

Guy has shitty bland life. Accidentally knocks up girl, something is wrong with the baby (maybe premature birth resulting in underdeveloped features) . Girl can't handle it and leaves him with baby. Most of the movie is about unexpected fatherhood. Everything is exaggerated to look grotesque because art. That's about it, don't look much further into it, just enjoy the imagery.

A few years ago I watched Eraserhead on a stream site with someone who claimed to be a film professor. He explained that the movie is Genesis, then Genesis in reverse. I'm a little hazy on the details as it was a good while ago. I remember the movie began and ended in a flash of light.

dunno, the makers of the movie don't know either lol

fanboys of this turd need to kill themselves though, they're almost as bad as evangelion or planescape fanfags

According to David Lynch, he saw a naked woman when he was a kid and it made him cry.

Someone must have watched a David Lynch film

Just like the average Lynchfag.

I am an enemy of symbols. Symbol is too narrow a concept for me in the sense that symbols exist in order to be deciphered. An artistic image on the other hand is not to be deciphered, it is an equivalent of the world around us. Whenever an image is turned into a symbol, the thought becomes walled in so to speak, it can be fully deciphered. That's not what image is. A symbol is not yet an image. Although image cannot be explained, it expresses truth to the end… Its meaning remains unknown. A true image is an abstraction, it cannot be explained, it only transmits truth and one can only comprehend it in one's own heart. Because of that it's impossible to analyse a work of art by utilising its intellectual significance.

is season 2 all bad?

you might also like inland empire. i highly reccommend that one.

i highly recommend a big black cock for your girlfriend

thanks, but she already has one

looks like loli Diana

It had it's moments.

being a dad in the modern world

uh… you mean she already has a black lover or that she is a black trap?

the disgusting "man made chickens" & industrial, bleak world leads me to think that they are giving birth to mutants b/c the environment is poisoned.