Brit/pol/ #1169 - We famous now edition

BBC names Holla Forums Holla Forums as hub of alt-right

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07pjb9y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DABqE
archive.is/miy6Q
archive.is/0eqBy
youtube.com/watch?v=wOmSxGoYGeY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3756569/Three-people-pulled-unconscious-waves-Camber-Sands-rescue-teams-try-desperately-revive-them.html
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/virtual-babies-don-t-discourage-teenagers-wanting-real-ones
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/homeland-security-investigates-hacking-ghostbusters-star-leslie-jones/story
wired.com/2016/08/alt-rights-dark-army-racist-trolls-just-great-day
talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm
poal.me/lr1b4c
news.sky.com/story/british-retailers-see-best-sales-in-six-months-10551336
thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/you-too-can-destroy-your-own-country-farage-tells-us-20160825112927
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/corbyn-unreachable-during-traingate-because-he-was-making-jam_uk_57beaaa3e4b0ba22a4d34708
twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696
youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Hudson
youtube.com/watch?v=R1yGgC3IIFY
constitution.org/eb/rev_fran.htm
jtownconnect.com/2016/08/breaking-news-queen-elizabeth-ii-is.html
youtu.be/KhsmnyY2TaI?t=4m7s
twitter.com/johnestevens/status/769066313272684544
twitter.com/bbcsoutheast/status/768852067398086656
dw.com/en/hungary-mobilizes-extra-border-hunters-amid-migrant-influx/a-18656469
archive.is/UQjSL
express.co.uk/news/world/704101/dexit-denmark-eu-russia-putin-Marie-Krarup
express.co.uk/news/politics/704027/Ukip-leadership-Lisa-Duffy-repeal-1972-European-Communities-Act-Brexit-referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37174140
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37188899
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37186455
express.co.uk/news/world/703923/Italy-breaking-point-migrants-send-back-Sudan-chartered-plane
twitter.com/ellyesse
youtube.com/channel/UCEraBLSypzPADm7TdoOmIYw
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/24/box-office-ghostbusters-tanks-2nd-weekend-star-trek-beams-60m/
order-order.com/2016/08/26/sainsbury-broke-labour-rules/
jewishjournal.com/geekheeb/item/family_guy_gets_jewish_makeover_20091005/
biasedbbc.org/quotes-of-shame/
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/703627/Nadiya-Hussain-explains-hijab-The-Chronicles-of-Nadiya-GBBO
youtube.com/watch?v=wSXdT79LZgc&feature=youtu.be&t=11m14s
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/703604/Great-British-Bake-Off-2016-Mary-Berry-Paul-Hollywood-BBC-Star-Baker
express.co.uk/news/uk/703853/migration-babies-ONS-Government-Theresa-May
express.co.uk/news/uk/704095/Optometrist-fatal-eye-condition-sentence-boy-death
express.co.uk/news/uk/703714/Woman-sentenced-urinating-public-war-memorial
meduza.io/feature/2016/08/26/virusnye-radikaly
twitter.com/antesdepoisdafe
socialblade.com/youtube/user/meowitslucy
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
boltonfoodanddrinkfestival.com/
socialblade.com/youtube/user/millennialwoes
patreon.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based anti-Trap thread

trans

THREAD ARCHIVES FOR THE FARAGE/TRUMP RALLY AND THE HILLARY SPEECH

Trump & Farage Rally
archive.is/DABqE
archive.is/miy6Q
Hillary & the "B"BC
archive.is/0eqBy

i heard this is meme do you

We shall use this thread, those of us who value morality, decency, virtue, those of us who are anti-trap.

Remove kebab and scot

How many containment threads do you paki traps need?

Trump is currently 11/4 on Ladbrokes. Should I put a bet on now or wait and see if the numbers get better?

t. ttpw

Kek'd, this is why I come here lad. For the crack.

t.ttpw

We should just drive these people out to an old mine and throw them down it.

THROW THE TRANNY DOWN THE MINE

SO MY COUNTRY MAY BE FREE

He had a pretty bad week last week tbh lad, probably best odds you're going to get

16chan when

FUCKING THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is Alex Jones such a fucking faggot.

Shameful that he's even associated anywhere near us.

So what you lads think will be the outcome of the Hillary rally naming the nazi frogs?

Joe's political opinions confuse me to fuck, he's never solid on his standpoints, always flip flopping

Applied for a job just now tbh

good luck, what for lad

You're probably right. I felt a proper nana forgetting to put my money on Brexit until the last week.

Never. This is one fight we can't afford to run from.

Good lad, but if you've got no marketable skills, it's a pointless task.
What job did you aplpy for, what experience do you have qualifications e.t.c?

The entire thing is based off one Jew meme that metamorphisized by finding out that the Jew meme wasn't a myth.
You can tell they are only interviewing the government shills that come here. What a horrible report. No one but shills could come up with this terrible research

What lad?

Do you mean returning to established gender roles?

I'm red ropes, i can go in any bathroom I want, because I'm red ropes, what you're gonna get made at a twizzler? I can pee sitting down or standing up, because I'm red ropes.

t.david duke

Stoicism is shit

The Greeks are shit

No wonder they got wiped out

Bought into it because it's the only place you can evolve the meme, the ideas, without some useless Leftist faggot or Christian delusional faggot trying to destroy conversation.

Womanism was short lived… But it was the only anti-Feminism on Holla Forums that wasn't for beta losers like MGTOW who are shills

Where did you fags come from? Haha. The flood has started already

In particular, the miserable ruin into which the revolt of the first man has plunged us, compels us to turn our eyes upwards; not only that while hungry and famishing we may thence ask what we want, but being aroused by fear may learn humility.

top job

IT job, trainee position

I'm slightly overqualified for the role but there's always a load of hoops to jump through when applying for shit so who knows.

Do you just take all of the meme philosophy that pseuds spout on here at face value, without applying any sort of critical analysis or judgement yourself at all?

It's a combination, summerfags. plebbitor and 4cuck cunts. Newfags who are looking for that next 'edgy' website so they can get the fresh memes because the newfags have played out their
meme

This is amazing.

dread and amazement

Put a £5er on for now. That'll give me around £20 when Trump wins. I'll probably put more on closer to the election based on how confident I feel.

DO IT AGAIN NIGEL

I don't recall ever seeing any non-meme philosophy being discussed on here because virtually none of it is relevant to politics

Yeah last thread was better

fucking splitting cunts

Literally getting cucked: the philosophy

I'M COOMING SO HARD LADS

CAN'T BELIEVE THE BEEB NOTICED US

MAKE OC

Did you just try to sound intellectual for some self indulgence in private?
Stocism is the superior philosophy to come out of the European peoples.
Overman is the superior future for those who are inwardly aristocratic enough to achieve this state.

I've been mulling over whether to put money on Trump winning, I don't want to lose money but I'll regret it if he wins and I didn't. I hate this.
I'm not a gambler at all.

*sigh*

I won over £500 on Brexit. I put my bet a day before a referendum.

You're Right user, Big Dogs DO scare people.

The odds are still good if I were to put money on trump 2/1 in some places, but still if hillary wins and I lose money. I'll be pretty pissed off.

t.ttpw

It's been a good few days tbh chaps

A Judeo-Christian-Communist philosopher professor would say something like that. But in reality, you endure or you die, either way. To no display feeling is very Stoic. They follow nature, they just don't let outward influences dominate their minds.

Believe me lad, the thrill when it pays off is extraordinary. I almost had a heart attack on June 24th and I only won £40.

Whoa lad how much did you bet?

Lads I missed the Hillary speech and this BBC shit can someone give me a tl;dr?

:
Fuck that up. I mean It's NOT Stoic to ignore feelings

Kek. I just noticed the URL for Woes' latest video.
youtube.com/watch?v=wOmSxGoYGeY

Coordinated media attack on the 'alt-right' and they all got tips Hillary would make a speech about it, Hillary mentioned many memes and mentioned White Genocide, Alex Jones, Are Nige, etc

pretty fucking lulzy

Idk what they're playing at doing this, more will be drawn to us

Who /manipulating Gordon/ here?

I suggested the AMA in a YT comment to by arguing that he always talked to his audience rather than interacting with it, and doing such a thing would promote his channel.

She went after the Alt-Right and mentioned its leader Alex Jones and then included Putin as another leader. She said what the shills want us to be. It was a fucking trainwreck and now Holla Forums will be ruined for another 6mnths

too*

That's the problem with me lad, I'd only bet money that would make it worth while, something in the hundreds if not more. So I'm contemplating, I mean I think Trump has a really good chance but when push comes to shove I just don't know how the Burgers will react.

BASED POSEIDON REMOVES KEBAB IN SUSSEX

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3756569/Three-people-pulled-unconscious-waves-Camber-Sands-rescue-teams-try-desperately-revive-them.html

h-has this already been posted?

Did you really make a new thread just becuase ttpw made the other one, holy shit you're autistic.

You're not welcome here anymore Jew-slaves

Probably trying to smuggle something

Top fucking wew

The memes are becoming too much for this reality

Also

t. ttpw

This stoic guy is a shill

two weeks of gibs

filtered

The only jew slaves are the ones that deny God and are a slave to their sins and to kike degeneracy

It is quite short 10-15 mins max. Listen.

Both of you fuck off and take this to literally every other Holla Forums thread.

t. fedora

PREACH IT BROTHER

You're one of those Catholic brigade faggots who only come here to push your fucking mental virus right?

I bet he's in this thread right now. Giving all our secrets to the Kremlin…

That half-wit from mic.com claims that Holla Forums stands for “politically correct” as an obvious irony as Holla Forums is politically incorrect. These pathetic excuses for journalists really put as little effort into their work as is humanly possible don’t they. How can you get something like that wrong?

No wonder they are losing.

His mother sounds as if she may have her head screwed on (which he publically shames her for, some son a!) however.

There's nothing about Christians or pagans lad, just one guy spouting nonsense incompatible memes who's either thick or a d and c shill

I'm not a fedora, but it's just irrelevant shitposting that never gets anywhere, as both sides are too stubborn to give any ground.

What have you got against the Russians lad? They're just people like you or I, some with super hacker skills that broke into Hillarys server and took her secrets.

God = Germanic word Godin

Godin = Odin of the Southern Lombard tribes, first to be Christianized by Rome

Your deity = Jahawey — because you are enslaved by Jewish masters and this is their tribal father's diety

Heh heh heh. You lads were shitting all over the alt-right yesterday. BTFOOOOOO

HITCHENS WAS RIGHT
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/virtual-babies-don-t-discourage-teenagers-wanting-real-ones

(((They))) think this will hurt mde, this is exactly what Sam wants, it will all mean more ratings.

Fuck you traitor kike worshiper. Stoics aren't pagans. They are the official philosophy of Holla Forums

What's the point in being a pagan when it has been so utterly destroyed?

Man, you are so wrong… but there is no time now for D&C.

cringe

Like I say, keep this in every other thread in Holla Forums, you're not going to get anywhere here.

LEAVE HIS CAREER ALONE

Fucking lefties.

Wow, it took them almost a month to find out and write a story.

These people are subhuman in their journalistic abilities.

Controversy boosts ratings, as you point out. This is just what Sam and the gang wanted.

Neat.

Like I said, it's not the same issue. If you think Holla Forums isn't allowed to do philosophy but will work as the undermen of the fucking Alex Jobes/Milo Alt-Kike army, you can go fuck yourself with Milo's nigger boyfriend

You don't belong here Alt-Kike and we're not falling for your PR

you sound autistic

The only person kikes hate more than Adolf Hitler is the Lord Jesus Christ. Put down your ax pagan.

You don't want to believe, that's your choice and there is nothing I can do about it.

t. autist

I don't want either of these things. Don't post Philosophy on brit/pol/ it's not welcome.

am i the only one really annoyed by those fucking cables all over the desk like that?

LADS I GOT ACCEPTED FOR IMMIGRATION REMOVAL OFFICER AT GATWICK

TIME FOR AN ALE

Cease this autistic argument about philosophy/religion

I wasn't making a pagan point. I was telling you when you say the Germanic word God, it means Godin.
And your Bible monster isn't called "God".

You are essentially blaspheming by calling the Bible's talking volcano "Godin"

yeah. I was looking at the girl

Nice one lad, what do you need as a requirement? To be a pajeet or nigger?

Top lad
>mfw Brit/pol/ soon will run the world

So you're from infowars right? trying to fit in?

To basically not be a stupid pleb. I withheld my race on the application as they probably do affirmative action bullshit.

I will surely be delivering much daily banter to you chaps.

I mean, qualifications?

Praise the Lord!!!

Nice one, lad.

You really do need to brace yourself for a fair amount of frustration.

Not being HO staff however you can tell us all about it without breaking the law.

Great! I hope you can be a stepping stone in making Britain hate again,

Jews love Jesus. That's why they rule the West., you worship their ancestors.
They just don't want their people to be enslaved too so they shill him hard because they know it's for plebs
But they still make movies for the goy to worship them

I'll sage if I want to lad, my protest post will be heard.

A's in GSCE was the requirement.

I have a 2.2 degree from RHUL tbh. I also told them i speak German badly

I know mate, i'll probably subconsciously rant about bloody niggers and get fired within a week.

These kike-movies are full of bullshit and lies about the Lord. Seriously lad.

It's like you weren't even trying lad. They're not even worth the paper they're written on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lad be nice, It was Geology which is difficult as fuck and I had crippling depression from being surrounded by vapid normie scum for 4 years.

Anyway, we all congratulate you on leaving the NEET-dom.

Fuck you tbh.

I wish Pete would get that fucking whistle fixed

All of the fellow native males will feel the same way having seen what we are dealing with first hand.

The women will probably be insanely sympathetic and soft as a general rule.

The non-natives will on average do what they can to assist their fellow non-natives. Be careful around them because they can get you fired with the click of their fingers.

It will be a fun job however, better than shitposting all day.

Thanks for posting my OC lad.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/homeland-security-investigates-hacking-ghostbusters-star-leslie-jones/story

WEW

wired.com/2016/08/alt-rights-dark-army-racist-trolls-just-great-day

JERRYCUCKS OUT
YOU DID THIS, BBC

Nice lad.

You don't get to criticise, you mental needs freak.

I'm not even a Jerrycuck and I still hate you for this post.

Go away.

I thought homeland security were a serious organisation dealing with serious things.

This is why I made the new thread

Bunch of dafties tbh

>bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07pjb9y
When does this maymay end? It was on twitter first…

Muh PR

:^)

BASED BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

gas yourself degenerate

Its not about PR, its because you're larpers.

OH MY OWN
DEAR ELLAN VANNIN
WITH ITS GREEN HILLS BY THE SEA

I memeing lad

I'm no based NA

Leave ttpw alone tbh, he is a good lad, he is just ill.

Hey, this holocaust pictures don't look shoop… oh…

Looks like the Clinton camp are taking lessons from Mr. Slippery…

Yesss the POWER STANCE!

The post you responded to had nothing to do with Jerrycucks or Dresden.

You are literally just begging for attention.

What's the point lads? Why keep going? I know I made some bad decisions but this is too much.

Sounds like a bullshit study

Maybe you should read the Talmud

talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm

Well I feel 8 points lower at least

How old were you when you started smoking regularly? If you started after you turned 17, I doubt it'd have much of an affect.

FRESH HYDE

Even if it were true you're still probably more intelligent than the average person lad.

You really are a thick cunt

Anyway, cannabis use prevents neurological disorders from developing, so at least you have that.

14…

notice how he's stopped posting

he's a shill

You fell for a meme and you have to live with the consequences.

Hopefully you could afford to lose some IQ points and you aren't to mad as a result of constant inebriation.

poal.me/lr1b4c

Important poal

news.sky.com/story/british-retailers-see-best-sales-in-six-months-10551336

This apocalypse is really making me regret voting to leave lads, how could we have let things get so bad?

That super high me documentary, while possibly biased, showed that the guy had normal cognitive function in the following days/weeks after stopping consumption. It's more likely than not the study is DEA-funded propaganda, as is the norm with them desperately trying to keep department funding while the ATF nabs sloppy seconds.

Same here lad. I feel like I've cucked myself of my potential too.

AAAHHHH HITCHENS SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LADS

I'm still here lads.

This is amazing.

Whatever Sam does it gold.

Thanks memers. LOL DUDE ITS JUST A PLANT

Yeah guess so by a few points maybe… don't feel smarter

tbh that guy seemed like the damage has already been done and smoking for a month straight is nothing for him

Exactly you can just feel how you began to fall behind and change over time it's fucked

granted he's the only one that's not cucked in our government but put him in a position to make decisions and he's dead silent.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft……

HOW TO SPEAK WITH JOURNALISTS 101

lmao

re Milo on the BBC

I don't know why people hate on him. He's very clearly based - barring the JQ for obvious reasons - and he's able to worm into the mainstream media with his eloquence and smooth voice. Just because he doesn't want to gas the kikes doesn't mean he's not helping. I really respect the guy tbh.

Fucking destroyed him at the end lmao

okay?

what the hell, someone has commented on it but I still cant see it

nah, lad weed makes you retarded. doesn't effect cognitive ability but fucks your IQ and perception.

Random bursts of hate against him are typical D&C shill bullshit. Always feel free to make your own mind up when it comes to liking somone.

That's what trannies are. Effeminate boys who couldn't get laid and thought being a fake female would fix their life.

He's an attention seeking cunt manipulating the gullible alt-right for his own egomaniacal purposes of bleeding fame and fortune from his cult of personality. Totally worthless and unworthy of even the slightest degree of respect.

Jesus.. mind sharing how young you started and how chronic?

wew

Sam bullycides Bernstein without remorse.

it was gold

He destroyed that Jew, absolutely mentally destroyed him and not even face to face, on the phone kek.
I fucking love this man.

kek

Name one time he's described the alt-right accurately and I'll agree with you.

Otherwise you need to acknowledge that his talking points haven't changed at all between becoming a "figurehead" for Gamergate and a "figurehead" for us, and that by doing so he fills the vacuum in coverage which should be forcing media outlets to interview figures like Jared Taylor and Ann Coulter.

What's the full sentence?

I keep laughing during it

There is no man as Alpha as Sam, fucking kek at how much the faggot on the phone was stuttering.

YOU WILL BE BLOGGING AND TWEETING UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD AND NOBODY WILL CARE

I had mu first bong at a techno concert at sixteen, smoked regularly like on weekends and stuff until I moved at 18.
After moving I smoked the most high quality shit I could get, mostly medical shit from the US and occasionally stuff from Amsterdam, when I was in school I had friends that brewed hash and I smoked it either with weed or melted over baccy near constantly for two years while consuming various other drugs on occasion.
I'd always been aware of the JQ because of my dad but truly didn't believe it until I played Undertale and saw how thoroughly kikes had subverted vidya and how thoroughly unaware people were about the cultural marxist undertones(guess I assumed others had similar upbringing they didn't discuss). After that game made one of my best friends a homo I started internalizing the redpill, got off the shite, and lost most my friends in the process. watching trainspotting also helped.

FARAGE BARRAGED

TRUMP STUMPED

thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/you-too-can-destroy-your-own-country-farage-tells-us-20160825112927

Holy fuck lads it's all over…

Imagine being a leftist this year, i wonder how it feels to wake up upset that the real honest people are winning and shaping the future

Found it

and

Sad really.

Ah damn thanks for sharing. Always a similar story, starts out on the weekends, gets to be more and more. Ended up losing friends too since by the late stage the only ones I had left were smokers.

But lmao how did Undertale turn your mate gay? What's so pozzed about it? Never played it much.

If you dropped 9 points from that much fucking hell scary to guess how I far I've gone, don't mean to have a pity Olympics but yeah 14-20 almost constant.

But could be worse I suppose, like getting hooked on something more serious like mkat or spice.

How long have you gone without? Read some stories of a bit of recovery but doubt that has to do with recovering actual intelligence tbh

Is she redpilled?

Shit lads it was a cuckchanner at the rally earlier. These last few days have been fucking unreal…

I almost feel bad for them. Like when you see an autist get confused that someone dislikes a tv show that they like and they have a breakdown.

It's very sad

Is such a thing possible with an amorphous movement? He has to deny the anti-Semitic aspect because the Overton window is not ready for that yet and won't be for some time.

He's a media-friendly conduit. Taylor and others don't have media contacts and have so far only managed to get on obscure Australian late-night radio. He's doing a better job than most people at exposing the basic idea in which nationalism originates: white, European society and Western civilisation is worth saving.

wew, you just triggered me. had to step back in my mind and STOP.

kill yourself

Sarcasm is the language of the Jew

m9 I am a jew, what's wrong with that?

It's a shame I think a lot of boomers still cling onto these forms of journalism because of a time when it actually was respectable and they can't seem to get that it's just shite now

Are you a faggot, lass?

Everything. I forgot to call out your (1). You got lucky, rabbi.

h'why?

I guess I must have been stopped by a mod ages ago when he did those livestream things

Once you get to a certain level Academia is a giant Marxist hugbox in many fields, I think she reads them because they conform to the ideological stance she has unwittingly assumed over the years.

It is very frustrating just as me being an ardent Ethno Nationalist frustrates her.

I think we need a Sam Hyde and Bernstein headswap of this scene tbh

wew

Read The Guardian and you'll always have something to talk about with cute liberal girls in London.

How badly did she take the news when she first found out?

The alt right is united by nationalism, and contains dissident views on equality and diversity or immigration and multiculturalism.

Milo does not represent any (beyond a tinge of fashionable anti-Islam rhetoric) of this and its like listening to Laurie Penny speak on behalf of Muslims.

Lad. No just no.

I'd rather stay with my rural traditional girl who I can have a laugh with about almost anything, than some bint from diverse London who is most likely
B L A C K E D
or thinks that there's nothing wrong with dating outside of ones race.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE C.S. LEWIS ALONE YOU FUCKING CUCKS

Is she baking another cake or what?

I don't understand why she's presenting a TV programme.

to be fair to him he actually said that people in the alt-right are pro-white and that there's nothing wrong with advancing your tribe's interests when every other tribe is. Better than I would have expected from him.

Description is pretty cuck-tastic

I WANT THE AMERICANISATION TO END

10 million views, 10 million cucks.

So I clicked the wrong post number. Better than Jerrycuckery.

This is our future.

Kill yourself faggot.

Popcorn is the Jew's favourite after all

CORBYN UNNAVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW BECAUSE HE WAS "MAKING JAM"
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/corbyn-unreachable-during-traingate-because-he-was-making-jam_uk_57beaaa3e4b0ba22a4d34708

This whole thing is absolutely fucking bizarre lads

Poles and muslims don't mix lad, like oil and water.

You're feeding him lad, he thrives on negative attention as well as making himself the centre of attention, just filter and don't ever reply and he'll stop posting

Sounds about right he and my uncle would get on.

Tuesday is Jam day, everyone knows that!

ur missing out lad

No one ever fucking learns

Since he swaps ips every 5 minuntes wouldn't be surprised if he gets a reply in first as a bait for others to follow suit

gross

m8, did you even listen to the BBC programme in the OP? He goes farther than that. He recognises there is something within white Europeans that's valuable. That's going much further than just 'lol muslims are bad *boom*'

I have always been anti-left, even as a child I would openly mock liberals for their half-baked ideologies and thoroughly unrealistic and ill-defined goals. As such I can never remember a time when we had the expectation of agreeing with each other politically. This helped.

Only once did she hit the roof. She tried to tell me that Mexicans were white; of course I corrected her with the appropriate facts. She took offence for some reason and started to bait me by telling me that the only difference between races was skin pigmentation (there is no way someone with her scientific background should actually believe this).

I took the bait and used the textbook example of the African Pygmy to demonstrate the fact that there are broad differences between the subspecies of man. She lost it and started calling me a Nazi; I spilled my spaghetti and told her that intellectually dishonest people like her were responsible for a great deal of suffering in the world (one and only time I have in my life) and stormed out.

Since that day we have kept in civil but she can’t resist bringing up politics so we still battle it out. I constantly work on my knowledge level and debate tactics and have been able to have her admit some flaws in her beliefs recently. All progress no doubt fly’s right out of the window as soon as she is back in the company of her peers.

And that’s that.

That's what I was asking for.

Will give it a listen now and see if you're right lad.

fag

I think it is you that is the fag tbh

Worth the try.

I think you're the one who's really missing out.

Blacked

Scaled

wew

the people I hate most on Holla Forums are the idiots who just .jpg spam brainy quote and never actually provide any of the actual philosophy they claim to represent.

I didn't mean suicide squad Harley. I haven't seen it yet. Don't intend to tbh. Though I suppose the character was always deranged.

What a scoop.

lad there is no end without an action precipitating a beginning, ever since we were born we've been flowing down the stream that was started in 1918 and its been flowing that way, its going to take blood to move the wheels of history lad. without action, without any lads standing up and becoming forces of history, this is our future, this is the future of all humanity, for in the future there finally will be a humanity, there finally will be a "man" to give equal rights too since there will be nothing left but a sea of wogs doing idiot jobs at super-stores with attached commie blocks in them working away their lives doing pre-programmed "epsilon" level tasks for paper funny money while high above in glass towers the eloi rub their hands together

SEXIST REEEE

As everyone else gains hope through the actions of Trump and Nigel I'm reading more and more into 1945-Present politics and being drained of all hope.

Yeah does seem that way but least we seem to be getting somewhere politically, this 'alt-right' speech looks like a fucking disaster to me and is only going to serve to wake more people up, let's hope

I don't know what to say. If you want a comfy empire, I'd say you'll be disappointed. I think we're far more likely to see corporate mining colonies on asteroids, and black separatist colonies on a terraformed Venus.

JUST

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696

How the fuck do you expect niggers to get into space and last more than one generation away from whites?

lel

Genetic engineering.

Who is going to genetically engineer these Ubernigs? Kikes?

If you gave blacks access to genetic engineering they'd use it to grow larger booties and lungs resistant to daily weed use.

what do we do if the yanks go full isolationist and engage in their own little war with themselves? who are we going to align with? without the yanks we have what? maybe the frogs, but they are almost as fucked as the yanks

Well, lads. It had to happen at some point. They've likely linked us to cuckchan, as well. This does not bode well.

Easy

Also does anyone else feel that our media is vastly more cucked than any other?

I caught the back end of some Channel 4 show about older television programmes earlier, they were criticising Roger Moore's sexist characters, feigning disgust at the appearance of a disabled villain and then went onto a segment about whites playing foreigners in certain roles. I'm surprised these faggots don't complain about Hamlet being portrayed by British natives.

Sci-Fi nonsense, Yanks please leave.

Good Lord, imagine a PM Corbyn:

Labour will be closer on the scoreboard for the number of female PMs, I suppose.

lad I like the yanks though

Do you think we're going to be v& soon because of this lad?

Chin up.

Lad your whole post was asking who will we align with without the yanks

Depends on how Theresa May reacts. If Cunton does take the White House, a Snooper's Charter may well soon be on the cards.

They knew about us from the very beginning, user. They're just upping their surveillance because the plebs are getting uppity.

Let us hope they begin arresting people, because as of late their totalitarian tactics have begun backfiring. Even my once leftist cousin has begun speaking of racism in a positive light.

oh yeah I forgot, seems like we don't have a choice though its either Ivan or GI joe tbh

Hello, Is that "1984" I hear knocking?

Yeah Western Europe's gone, just gone. It's going to be a hell of a ride.

There is no 1984, Winston.

There is only CURRENT YEAR.

>tfw 1984 was always THE CURRENT YEAR

JERRYCUCKS CAN'T HANDLE ME

T O O
O R A C I S T
O A F O R
C O / P O L /
I R P
S O
T L
/

Hyde insulted him, lad. "You're a pussy and you're dumb and Buzzfeed sucks" isn't exactly worldview-destroying.

Barring us I mean. If we're ever let out of the USSR..

That's what I love best about it. Once left-wing authoritarians start doing the only thing they know how to do, plebs who believe they have always been free resist.

Total LOL! Hilarity, TTPW, nice one! You gottem

God the mods are such a bunch of fucking faggots lately

reported. filtered.

תודה, אחי

1000000th reminder to not respond

H A R R I S
A
R
R
I
S

I literally had a text from him this morning mocking the notion that self/group-preservation instinct is something which can be erased or avoided, this is mostly due to the creeping realisation amongst the common man that those blue haired bull-dykes who need safe spaces are real people with potential power in their respective fields.

TTPW I will always respond to you even if the others don't.

TTPW was finally banned? Fantastic!!!

I think the jerries will make it with the help of their polish secret cousins neighbors, but what about the frogs lad? they are fucked. I don't want the see frogland turned into a dago shithole as much as we were enemies, france was the flower of europe for years and years lad.

BASED TBH

Based Milo on the alt-right

How do I shag a girl?

My issue with authoritarian plebs is that they some how believe they won't be the first ones lined up against the wall. You only need to look at the 1937 USSR purges to see how that thinking worked out. They completely ignore history.

fucking dago piece of shit tbh
he gives brits a bad name with his fake accent tbh. also he needs to fuck off with his biological appropriation of nordic male aesthetics tbh

FUCKING BASED FUCK ANYONE THAT ISN'T AN ANGLO SUPREMACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI

just want to shag a T H I C C club slut

lad just watch this vid and imitate his behavior and YOU WILL GET GASH lad 100 percent lad. just walk up to them and tell them you got that gorilla dick tbh its simple

Fuck off and die cunt, reported, filtered.

immoral

I want to fuck TTPW.

BASED TTPW

her fucking voice.

Ah yeah guess that's an option, Poland is pretty based as much as we hate on the plumbers that come over here.

It's really sad what's become of them. Highest Muzzie % in the west I think. Knocking down churches and shit… tourism drying up because of the absolute state of the place. It could very well become a total Islamic state in a few years if the civil war doesn't go well or immigration just increases.

Tell them you whip it out for Harambe.

(checked)
statists are all retarded
but the most retarded ones are the reformists believing that a corrupt system of hypocrisy can be fixed by reform.

Thanks, cultist

What's wrong with a fascist state exactly?

No freedoms.

Never mind the manner, which may or may not be good; but think only of the truth of my words, and give heed to that.

filtered tbh

But if the goal was for the betterment of the race surely it's a good compromise to have less freedums

Your vids are pretty good + interesting but they just leave me feeling weird and suicidal tbh

C U M

Well I guess 'betterment of the race' is a bit more NatSoc though right

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid

Who's to say what is better for the race? You? The government? Which group decides?
I'd rather be free than live in a facist state lad.

10/10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Hudson

Haha lads

You're not a le middleground man are you? Not everything is subjective lad.

Alright lads I'm going to bed with my Starkey DVDs.

If the mods aren't faggots I'll upload some images of my BBC Magazine article for you.

The gov I suppose. You got a point that there can be disagreements between the person and the state but it could be keep down to some bare-bones precepts no one could think don't help us and as long as that idea is held that our betterment as a people is above all else there shouldn't really be too many problems.

top kek

kek, reduced to tor.
no luck faggot

This is a good feel.

lol wew

what is a 'large squirt'?

A little syringe like device used to put out fires.

fucking hell haha thought it was something stupid and the little man just shot him in the fucking head

damn, now this forum is gonna have even mre spergs and autists posting than ever. I hope that they do read close, think deep, and discover that "POL IS RIGHT AGAIN!"

That's one thing I do envy about you britniggers. You can legally bet on anything.

Who /scaredhesgoingtoturnintoajerrycuckhere/?

tfw reading Troop Commander and listening to ELO

youtube.com/watch?v=R1yGgC3IIFY
constitution.org/eb/rev_fran.htm

I've got you sorted, mate.

What have we here laddy? Mysterious scribblings? A secret code? Nooo, poems no less. Poems everybody! Me laddy reckons himself a poet!

S U C C

Don't forget to save it for the lads tomorrow, they'll be over the moon.

Hitchens is a crypto-Papist

not a bad thing; CoE is cucked beyond repair

Go outside and you might meet one

perhaps

need a fucken haircut tbh

it has potential

tbh

Same lad I'm at a borderline hitler atm

I'm 1970s police detective tier

I like it tbh

You'll never bear a child.

using your post as a bookmark for where I am in the thread tbh

Report him for ban evading lads.

I did kek and he got banned again I think and had to go on tor

It's gutting the little shit knows how to change ip

Ya got me there tbh, Vivaldi is GOAT.

Have an obscure madrigal lad.

> >>>/britpol/ faggots get forced to stop using Holla Forums
Can't wait.

Holy shiet

hate speech is already a crime you nigger

How rude.

I hope Hilary rigs the vote and you become 31.5% white.

hatespeech is already a crime

Reports reaching us have confirmed that Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and Head of the Commonwealth has passed away at the Royal Lodge, her Windsor residence, Buckingham Palace announced.

The release from Buckingham Palace said “with the greatest sadness, at about 3.15pm, our beloved monarch Queen Elizabeth II passed away. Queen Elizabeth II was born on April 21, 1926 in London. She will be missed but not forgotten” it said.

Source: jtownconnect.com/2016/08/breaking-news-queen-elizabeth-ii-is.html

how do i get a better jaw lads

poor attempt

shut the fuck up cuckold

(You)

don't mouth breath

how do i cure scars lads

No (You)s for you faggot

God save the queen..

savlon

even if they're really old?

savlon fixes everything

but seriously, just say a tiger attacked you if anyone asks about the scars

kek

haha that's good

Why does my face and hair get so fucking greasy?

I dont have a wash for 1-2 days and i cant cope lads

ayyy

So tired lads…

One to two days shouldn't be bad, maybe hidden away you're a greasy medslime.

she's nice

GOOD MORNING BRITS
MADE YOU SOME (((TEA WITH MILK)))
ENGOY LADS

not had tea in ages

feel better for it

why not?

probably the caffeine

I get dizzy and faint if I drink tea or coffee

MORNING

kek rewatching this look at that smirk two seat behind nige

youtu.be/KhsmnyY2TaI?t=4m7s

I'm going to force feed you hot tea through anal tubing you soft cunt.

this tbh

im going to force feed you my cock

Haha, holy fuck, I thought they were talking about a mudslime for a minute before my brain kicked back in.

he was abused as a child

looked at porn briefly but I exited and didnt wank lads

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

are you talking about Sunday Night Safran?

They're still absolutely rekt'd about the BREXIT victory.

Video porn does nothing for me anymore.
My imagination and an image to help it is far better.

Why hasn't Nigel had a speech in the EU in a long time?

EBINLY MEME'D

thanks for trying but WHY?

Can we have tunes lads?

I'm brokenhearted. Literally Holla Forums victories are keeping me together.

HOW'S THE ALT-RIGHT?

its quite alltright tbh

last night was Hillarious

I am the guy who edited that page, I added it because I know he is the based god of brit/pol/.

We are the mainstream now.

Be careful what banter. You can be identified by it you nutter

are you new here?

I did not remove great shitain or ginnie, that was some other faggot who did that.

I am User:Ringo

damn faggots

TRAGEDY OF THE COMMONS AMIRITE

They still want an empire that stretches past the Rhine…
Their nationalism is 99% Great Patriotic War propaganda.

Rev your Tridents up lads…
European Commission does not have a nuclear bunker for Juncker in case of attack
twitter.com/johnestevens/status/769066313272684544

lad you totally ditched the morality section

Slow friday morning, normies must be out tbh.

WAKEY WAKEY BBC
TOP LEL
twitter.com/bbcsoutheast/status/768852067398086656

RWDS
Hungary mobilizes extra 'border hunters' amid migrant influx
An unprecedented number of migrants crossing from Serbia into the EU state has overwhelmed authorities in Hungary. Budapest is vowing to increase aggressive enforcement along its frontier.
dw.com/en/hungary-mobilizes-extra-border-hunters-amid-migrant-influx/a-18656469

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHt

BUT I HAVENT GOT A STITCH TO WEAR

I never really liked these songs. He always sounds a bit faggy, and I never understood the appeal.

Hopefully some newfags will drown out the mummy posting NEETs and Ginniefags

why lad

at least mummyposter is funny and ginnie is attractive in their own special ways

HOW TO DEAL WITH CORRUPT POLITICIANS RAPING YOUR NATION AND SCREWING UP YOUR FUTURE ETC : LESSON 1 ; THE BOLIVIAN WAY
archive.is/UQjSL

Come on lad, we all know you're a normie

True traditionalists respect order and hierarchy tbh lad ;^)

yeah but at least I'm not alt-right :^)

Morning News

EU is ‘BIGGER threat than Russia' Danish MP warns of Brussels power as DEXIT calls grow
express.co.uk/news/world/704101/dexit-denmark-eu-russia-putin-Marie-Krarup

Ukip leadership hopeful vows party will fight for 'snap Brexit' if EU departure isn't soon
express.co.uk/news/politics/704027/Ukip-leadership-Lisa-Duffy-repeal-1972-European-Communities-Act-Brexit-referendum

Smith claims Corbyn 'happy' about Brexit vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37174140

Greens' Caroline Lucas proposes Labour election pact
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37188899

NHS cuts 'planned across England'
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37186455

Great tbh

Why would we want to save it lad?

Save it by scrapping it.

Lads, what will Miscegenation Man's reaction be if we actually win and retake Britain? Will he apologise for not doing anything and being a defeatist?

He will bitch that we're being too mean towards Civic people like he says about Powell

Yeah

He's told people on the lie long before almost anyone did and defended the faith on panels where he's often been the lone dissenting voice.

He's done more for the cause than you have m8.

No.

ДOБPOE УTPO

He wont apologise, but he will be pleased and thank those who do it.

There is a big diffrence between us and the older class. they struggle to reclaim what was.and will cling to whateer offers them a chane to do so. for example they dont understand the internet and see things through an outdated methology.

we never had that luxury, we were born into this rot and decay. we strive for something new. this does not hold us back, we arnt clingy and desperate, like many and are spirit is yet to be crushed like his. in a way he may not even like what will become, because he and his ways were weak. that is what lead us to this point. weakness, not jews, they are parasites who just prey on weakness. this happened because of the warped morality of it is the supreme sin to cause physicl harm. being anti-war and such. this new society will be a lot less friendly than those prior but it will be strong.

The only viable option would be full militarization, taking it out of civilian hands altogether. No more civilian or foreign doctors, no more commercial wasting of funds, no more unaccountability. An army of military doctors who are sworn to protect the nation and who operate under a clear chain of command overseen by surgeon-generals, all of whom are subject to court martial in cases of malpractice and misuse of public money is the best solution I can think of.

It is impossible to nationalize a civilian industry while continuing to treat it as a civilian industry. If the NHS is to serve the nation without being a ridiculous drain on our resources then it must be integrated into the armed forces.

I know this would give AnCap juden a seizure, but tbqh I would rather avoid an America-style situation where insurance is mandatory and the biggest private healthcare providers hold an absolute monopoly allowing them to jew people into poverty just because they had an unfortunate accident.

Know the feel lad.

Save it by throwing out the thousands of overpaid managers and refusing to treat third worlders, asians who've been lent documents by relatives, asians who demand abortions because they don't want a girl, drunks who injure themselves, trannies, and funding unnecessary PREP treatments for shirtlifting scumbags

Insurance is mandatory. What do you think National Insurance is?
THE NHS IS NOT AND HAS NEVER EVER BEEN FREE. IT IS FREE AT THE POINT OF DELIVERY

MAKING BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Italy just flew 48 back to Sudan. There is fucking uproar in the Italian Parliament
Guess who the complaining MP's include?
express.co.uk/news/world/703923/Italy-breaking-point-migrants-send-back-Sudan-chartered-plane

Elly (((Schlein)))

NOT EVEN FUCKING BORN IN ITALY BUT SWITZERLAND

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME
twitter.com/ellyesse
youtube.com/channel/UCEraBLSypzPADm7TdoOmIYw

Switzerland is full of crypto krauts and crypto daegos tbh

BASED WOES

He's based lads.

Did he end up voting for Brexit? I don't remember.

Yes he had a video of him casting his ballot but deleted it.

Italians are notorious for their big noses, to be fair.

Based tbh. I was worried by that hangout where he said he might vote remain to accelerate the collapse. Yeah Woes is great.

planes aren't efficient for the task

SLAVE SHIPS WHEN?

Where did you get that blueprint for the London Underground lad?

What the actual fuck.

Will the heist just be them all marrying rich men and every scene be in divorce court?

Jesus what an ugly kike bitch

kek

OurCulture.jpg

You'd think after the mega flop that was CisBusters they would stop this shit.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/24/box-office-ghostbusters-tanks-2nd-weekend-star-trek-beams-60m/

Jews. Jews everywhere

This is a kike. Not an Italian…."tbf"
If anyone in Europe apart from kikes are famous for having big noses it's the French not Italians
Do a bit of travelling or something

s a v a g e

What would it take to get through to them that their bullshit isn't going to work.

BUT LIBERTARIANS TOLD ME THE EPIC FREE MARKET ONLY CREATED THE BEST QUALITY PRODUCTS BECAUSE PRODUCERS ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY?

ayy lmao

Typical kike face
Globalist bitch complaining about 48 of her pet niggers being returned to THEIR HOME
I think she should be fucked off to Israel personally

Just them abandoning their ideology :)

She clearly straightens her oily curly kike hair as well.

Bet she's planning a nosejob with tax payers money.

Hello BBC

No we don't fucking like Jews. Surprised?

For more info see Danny Cohen or Alan Yidyob

I can't believe there are still libertarians tbh
Just like I can't believe there are communists

I for one welcome our BBC overlords

wew lad
order-order.com/2016/08/26/sainsbury-broke-labour-rules/

GAS THE KIKES
JO COX DIED FOR NOTHING

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'LL FERTILIZER BOMB THE BBC HEAD OFFICE

kek

Nice try Schlomo
jewishjournal.com/geekheeb/item/family_guy_gets_jewish_makeover_20091005/

BBC DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET LEADER

That's not what I'm saying at all.

WEW

BASED NA

For any newfags here that came here from the Beeb

biasedbbc.org/quotes-of-shame/

Infiltrate evrything
Constantly surprised by how many fucking Jews there are
They claim only 14 million but they're in every fucking country occupying any and as many positions of power as they can

It's a strange feeling. I get hot and sweaty and my heart beats really fast just before throwing up. Then after it's just like I'm floating and feeling all cool and nice

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/703627/Nadiya-Hussain-explains-hijab-The-Chronicles-of-Nadiya-GBBO

Getting pretty sick of this lads.

How can somebody be hailed as a national treasure if the nation doesn't like her?

you guys need some help

why would brit pol folks in the prime of their lives be vomiting?

At least the comments aren't buying it.

Kill me now tbh

Same thing in Australia

Lads what list am I on now?

Lad nobody's putting you on a list for buying medical and sewing equipment, otherwise that'd be a bloody big list.

M8 dont even worry, havent touched the drink since that last vomiting episode

The trick is to get on as many lists as possible, so they think you're just an edgelord. Eg. They dont expect someone on the islamic terrorist watchlist to also be on the drug supplier watchlist, so theh'll just put it down to edgyness not actually any danger

Not sewing needles you numpty.

Alex Jones is fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSXdT79LZgc&feature=youtu.be&t=11m14s

oh em gee so British :)))))))))))))
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/703604/Great-British-Bake-Off-2016-Mary-Berry-Paul-Hollywood-BBC-Star-Baker

Having pride in the nation's contributions to music, art, literature, architecture, science, etc and basically building the entirety of the modern world is a big no-no because oh em gee slavery and oppression, but fish n chips, cup of tea, oh em gee mo farah won gold and nadiya baked a cake quintessentially british :))))))) is fine.

I kek'd

SO British x—DDD

Why is Caroline Lucas trending on twitter?

Well, the purchase will be databased with the rest. Certain trends will get you on one of innumerous lists that either may or may not get you a glance from a real pair of eyes.

The important thing to remember is that long after you are dead in your grave people will be able to look back and know on this day that you made that purchase.

500 years from now one of your relatives may look you up on an ancestry database, that will by then have linked to it all of the old surveillance data and they may ponder for a brief moment what on earth you were buying syringes for, they will probably presume you were a junkie. Yes, my ancestor user was a junkie, the poor soul, they will think before forgetting about you again forever.

They are sooo cute together, right lads :3

THIS IS WHY I DON'T STAND WHEN TAKING A PISS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one is taking money on the bakeoff this year.

It's isn't a real competition, it is just a very dull drama. Dozens of hours of fiction consisting of people making cakes.

How is this your first post ITT?

express.co.uk/news/uk/703853/migration-babies-ONS-Government-Theresa-May

JUST

express.co.uk/news/uk/704095/Optometrist-fatal-eye-condition-sentence-boy-death

NET BENEFIT!

express.co.uk/news/uk/703714/Woman-sentenced-urinating-public-war-memorial

Not sure if quadroon or chavscum tbh

How do these people just move to the UK.

I can't just move to the US.

Because "oh em gee so British :)))) hashtag no borders we love letting e v e r y b o d y in xDDDD"

just came back from a walk, lad. Thanks for not calling out my post count.

Whatever it is you're doing user, they know.

The US has one of the strictest immigration systems known to man.

If you've ever committed an offence in your life, (no matter how minor), and you declare it to the immigration authorise whilst applying for a US visa prepare to be permanently barred from entering America.

We don't have anything like that kind of hassle.

That last story is pure disgust.
It's not only veterans who are disgusted by her actions but normal, ordinary hard working decent people.
I'm surprised the left haven't held her up on high as their new hero, she's done what they all advocate for, to piss on a memorial of our fallen.

And those are the people that the MSM have been siding with politically.

She will get whatever the pink floyd geezers son got for swinging off the centotaph.
She will undoubtedly be a hero to the sort that think Geldof is good.

I don’t even want to move there but it pisses me off. They walk over hot coals to allow criminal border hoppers to become citizens yet I would stand no chance of being allowed to live in their nation.

They can however just saunter on in.

I am feeling quite bitter today. Smh.

Good lad.

A man can dream…

And then God punished me by making my piss myself. Smh I should have waited until I got home tbh.

interesting fact about US visas is I've been ten printed since I've got a ten year crewmember visa now. So my fingerprints and picture have both been uploaded to FBI fingerprint database.

Leftists overuse the word fascist but after experiencing US immigration fascistic is the only descriptor for it.

This may be the single most retarded thing I've ever seen on normiebook

Why couldn't you sit down, lad?

That’s a pro Ethno Nationalist comic, lad.

No toilets in nature, lad.

Einstein never said that, and no sane person can really believe that a downs' syndrome child is a genius.

Also, Gambian Mudskippers are fish that can climb trees.

Lad you know that God doesn't intervene in worldly matters, just judges you when you die. Acts of God is just another get out clause for the you know who's. "Oh no g-go sir Acts of God are not covered and have to be specifically insured against."

You basically pissed yourself because shit happens.

They're a plague on our beautiful green land, one that requires purging.

not that I'm advocating anything to happen GCHQ, just merely jesting you see

Me on the right.

Perhaps you should invest in a Shewee, which might counteract the old pecker issue.

Pop your little fella in it and direct it far away from your trousers.

mammals

Jesus, take me home.

I'll just be more careful next time.

iktfb

You Londoners really are different from the rest of us little Englanders.

Enlightened really.

Nature is a toilet, you silly cunt.

When will we wake up lads? When will immigration figures go down?

I'm just a bit scared lads.

Londoners are almost completely extinct.

I don't want to be a defeatist or anything, I'm not. Its just everyday now I wake up already kind of depressed. What can fill me with hope and confidence lads?

It's got no seat.

How do women piss?

Not sure lad, we somehow ended up with an anti-Brexit, pro-white genocide socialist as the head of the Tory party.

(>implying my statement doesn't apply for all British PMs since Thatcher)

Think I'm going to lose my job, I went on a rant about politics.

Rural areas in England are still hovering around 97% white, even in the South East. I don't see the shitskins encroaching on these anytime soon. Though if urban sprawl keeps happening, who knows.

With a Shewee, I just told you that. smh

Can't you just go to a reeducation camp or something, lad?

But those are a relatively new invention and I doubt everyone carries one. I recall little girls having to go pee pee when I was in primary school.

mate…

They generally haunch down. They can still splash their shoes.

They can't win.

London is so full of these grass is greener Americunts tbh, it makes university unbearable.

Why did she piss before you, lad? Women pissing is pretty disgusting tbh

Women squat, like a slav.

I replied…I couldn't help myself.

We'll all be there eventually tbh.

God i want to smash their heads in with a fucking hammer. after I'm done with the pakis of course, they need to watch what i do

It was horrible tbh m8, last year worst year tbqh

Soon we'll be the last white family on the street…

It's a good post, but if you start a new paragraph with every change in topic, people are more likely to read your post and not call it a walltext.

On the bright side I still don't see Labour winning future elections, even with all these imported voters (not for many years at least). I mean sure the Tories aren't much better but at least they're not labour.

Which is why it behooves us to keep redpilling people and try to change the political culture through shifting the overton window. If any of you have a twitter account left over from the leadup to Brexit and got a fair number of followers I would say its a good idea to drop redpills. I'm sort of jealous, but admiring of the Americans who manged to get a fucking presidential nominee to say 'white genocide' and 'alt-right'. I mean, they're on an election cycle so of course they have more room to redpill.

What I wonder is if Civil War is inevitable on current trends? Is it? I mean I think we would win it given this is our homeland, even the most motivated invaders are just that, invaders with a home elsewhere.

I know lad…I didn't edit it. I should have, normally I would I just said what came into my head.

I've never understood why people on Reddit likew to type like this.

It's just very odd and annoying, when you type normally they call it out for being a wall of text.

What the fuck is wrong with them, is it too simple for them?

OH EM GEE SO BRITISH :)))))

Not quite the rascality I was expecting but you made a fair point.

w e w

wew lads
meduza.io/feature/2016/08/26/virusnye-radikaly

I want to burn it….. but i can't burn the flag.

Neat post tbh lad

Sometimes to bait them, you have to make yourself sound almost like you're on 'their side'. It's more challenging to a persons worldview than to simply call them a faggot.

Dunno m8, that's just bad grammar. You change paragraph with every change in topic, and in the case of creative writing, in speaker or time.

I know his paragraph was a bit long, but on reddit they type like i did, taking a new line with every sentence.

Yup

The whole thing was degenerate lad.
I was at glastonbury and I had been dancing to electronic music all night long. My camper was parked in what was known as the new age travellers bit, of which she was one. As me and my friend walked back to our vehicle we happened upon this woman; she emerged from a converted coach naked, scratched her vagina in the exact same way I scratch my scrotum when I wake up. Parted her lips with one hand and stood pissing on the remnants of a campfire. Saw us and calmly said "Alright lads?"

Yeah I was referring to the Reddit way of typing. Redditors are just weird generally though.

Muh psuedoscience, muh fedoras, etc

Look, everbody.it is ((( ))) talking about alt-right

In this episode, (((David Aaronovitch))) finds out more about the alt-right - who are they, what do they believe, and for the next four months what role will they play in the Trump campaign and American politics at large?

Guests:
(((Milo Yiannopoulos))), senior technology editor, Breitbart News
Cathy Young, columnist, Newsday
Reporter: Mike Wendling.

Better image

She used to be such a cute girl.

That account is now suspended.

I miss british values being pic related

Lad come stay with me in the countryside tbh.

I've not heard of Cathy Young before, am I supposed to?
I'm listening to this now. I'm about 3 minutes in, am I about to be angered beyond belief?

of fucking course. What did it do wrong apart from exposing this bullshit? It's just pictures of people ffs

I wish modern lefties behaved like the zulus tbh. Even if they were and are stone age savages, at least they had honour and fought out in the open.

wtf I hate women now

BLOODY HELL, LADS! I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU

Yesterday evening I decided to visit my Grandmother for a chat, it was pleasant out so I settled on walking. Not long after I had set off it started raining so I got on a bus.

Such is life in Britain I guess.

Not a clue, but I'm guessing it got taken down for "hate crimes" and "offensive material" for hurting the speshul snohfleks feelings.

No bullies in sight

Winston peters is not based
He's a savage who hates Europeans

wait no it isn't lad lol

twitter.com/antesdepoisdafe

wild*

They probably just threw a faggot out the window

It'll be school kids having a laugh,

wish we had 14th century population levels tbh lads

Not one. It's heaven. for now

My bad, I must've typo'd it.

it was a muslim peace cry you bigot

There are a huge amount if Middle Easterners in my town. They come for the language schools we have here. Although I can’t quite explain how this summer it seems as if there are 10 X the amount as previous years.

You can make it those levels, lad.

The fact that they specifically target Holla Forums means they have to be somewhat aware of what is happening right now.

Yet.. they still don't get it.

lad be careful, we have the been monitoring us

MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A SILLY MAN

I don't even care anymore….

Are you in Bournemouth? Same fucking detail I noticed when I visited this week. It's usually white as fuck but they get a lot of Spanish or latin American people in summer for language school. But the season it's holy shit Arab invasion. Makes me rage, Dorset is a bastion of whiteness, so only now is it at risk of pozzing

Can you explain why Holla Forums is able to do what it is doing? It defies all logic.

Sure thing alphabet agency, basically we… wait

What

Very true. The modern left has no scrap of honour or integrity, just subversive totalitarian faggotry and sneeky. snide shennanigans. Its all very jewish tbh

We need to start our own tribal community. As for women we'll just do what the Vikings did.

All it's missing is an obnoxious ukelele plinking tunelessly in the background to make it "perfect"

I'm not even going to click on that, I can tell by their faces they're going to be vapid, unthinking cunts.

Lad they can never ever get it. We have so many injokes you could interpret as some sort of codeword. You'd have to spend months here and have out kind of humour and ideas. Something a beeb reporter doesn't have the effort for and can't comprehend.

Been listening to Trump's latest speech. Seems like he picked up a lot of Nigel's talking points. He must have coached him during dinner.

>yfw GCHQ is currently on overdrive trying to decode based British Bricklayers

Starting to hate women lads. Not in a gay way mind.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Since the beginning the Trump supporters have been imitating us and our support for Farage. Just look at the motto: "can't stump the Trump" it's just a direct knockoff of "can't barrage the Farage".

wew

What on earth is the point of this channel.

I think he has been tbh, this is amazing news honestly, his rallies have been getting a bit stale, some coaching by are nige will make him UNBEATABLE

"I THINK THEY'RE PLANNING SOMETHING BIG BOSS., THEY KEEP TAKING ABOUT £100,000 AN HOUR FOR 'BRICKLAYING'

Nice Quads lads, Brit/pol/ superior again.

tfw no doe eyed normie gf

(Checked)

Dub dubs confirms

Somewhere in an office someone decides all apophenics somehow end up here. Then get radicalized.

Cathy young has one of the most irritating voices every. Its like nails on a chalkboard

socialblade.com/youtube/user/meowitslucy

Pocket money.

wew
What on earth is the point of these quads.

Hadn't even thought of that tbh, nice catch.

Q U A D S

She should've gone into bricklaying tbh

Allowing women access to the internet was a mistake.

Reminding the foreigners that Britain is the nation blessed by the gods

Incoming  Genocide

Not sure if it would be fruitful to start writing about this stuff or not. I doubt there's a big market for explaining the rise of right wing politics among the youth in a non cucked way.

Narcissism. By those views I imagine she makes a fair amount of money for ad revenue.

It'll be because men are weak and couldn't "man up" and marry her.

lel

tbf allowing 99% of the population access to the internet was a mistake; think about how much better off we'd be if the narcissistic little shits didn't have people listening to their narcissistic little whining.

The field is incredibly ripe for an uncucked account of rise of the young right. (Yes, I know it's cringey to put it in such terms, but it really is a fundamental attitudinal shift in a large part of the younger generation)

"When you hit 30 it seems like your wild sex ecscapades stop being a good thing, which is just slut shaming"

Thanks for the stroke, lad.

Go for it, lad, and do so whilst no-one else is.

The old generation of liberal pussies are dying.

Feels so good to be young and racist as fuck. These crusty liberals have no power anymore.

Their time is up tbh

Buy a pair of faggot glasses and make a channel, lad.

Talk nonsense; invite the odd moronic lefty round to bake a cake with you on cam, roll about in central saying how wonderful everything is.

Make a packet, you already pretend for a living anyway.

refugee crisis is ethnic cleansing of area of great israel.

U.S. and EU get problems with "refugees".

Great isra3l gets land and resources.

(((They))) have ethnicly cleansed isr4el (more or less) now they are cleansing area of great isr4el. (pic related). Same thing but on a larger scale.

You sound like a bully

2 tru, lad.

Why IS Sleepy Carson so sleepy?

Jesus christ the state of this country.

Blimey he even approached some Mosley-esque points in the first 10 minutes

Does anyone else here indulge in the productive, enriching and quintessentially British hobby of Warhammer 40,000?

I got the new Deathwatch: Overkill box game off me missus for my birthday and its well good - it has spess muhreens and ayylium genestealer hybrids and allegorical overtones of purity (the spess muhrines) vs impure corruption (the genestealer hybrids that are mixed race) So much potential redpill in the 40k universe.

No thanks

Aaron Banks was in the same dinner btw. He's traveling with Nigel.

LMAO hope this is real

I am.

These frail old fucks ruined our country and continue to try and ruin it.
I want to watch them scream and cry as Europe shifts further to the right than it's fone in 70 years.

wew lad

If I wanted to I could and would have a long time ago, lad.
I'm not going to lie to myself and anyone watching it, I have standards.

I like the universe its set in and played some dawn of war, but I'm not spending £2000 on fucking plastic figures.

They told me to stay away from pakis from a young age. Which is probably grounds for a lefty freudian psychoanalysis about how I dont actually feel this way and have been brainwashed by wayycists.

Meh, I would but my mates and me can never seem to commit to a date to all meet to play games.

There is a bunch of independent tabletop gaming shops around here but I am only a crypto-autist so I don’t really want to go in one.

SA could make easier cash by going into modelling tbh

Does anyone remember a time when they'd go all day without a drop of sweat?

This heat is killing me lads.

If this happened, I'm proud of you for standing on your principles, just don't do it because you want to feel edgy, do it for the purpose.
If you get yourself well read then you'll be able to destroy anyone in an argument.

I'd recommend for a starter in how to deal with debates.
Madsen Pirie; How to win every argument, The use and abuse of logic.

It's filled with the terms and examples of logical fallacies that are used amongst liberals. It has helped me a lot out in recognising when someone if billy bullshitting.

You should be able to drop red-pills without being a complete sperg to them tbh. They're still your fam, fam.

No I'm too broke atm. Once I've recovered and I'm back in work I'm going to get back into it.

Purging xenos is a national pastime.

Also, just seen attached and lelled.

The Rise of the Right or "How I learned to stop worrying and be less of a PC beta male faggot complicit in my own genocide".

Working title tbh

Nice lad. I still enjoy the setting. Was nice to see that The Deathwatch are getting some love.

Purge the Xenos etc.

My parents often tell me that my views are extreme but I'm always proven right like when Phillip Greene fucked over BHS or a Muslim explodes in a fit on non violent, non islamic, murderous rage.

Lad!?
You could buy a 3D printer for that price and print it yourself.
Or you could make a more redpilled universe and sell it to normies under the guise of humans versus illegal aliens.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Guess I'll have to take a shower. Don't want daddy to smell the piss. smh. And don't bully me, TTPW. Fuck you.

Stick with it, it's perfect.

I'm working in going into that at the end of the year.

SA, what kind of acting do you do?

what are you hoping to go into?

That is but a distant memory for me now, lad.

I understand there was a time before the heat but it feels like a dream.

SA work currently, GCHQ.
I never actually wanted to do acting, I just fell into it and enjoyed the bits that I did.

Token white guy

My dad hates Pakis and votes UKIP but he'd probably get pissed off if i just kept screaming 'nigger' in public. It's poor self-control.

How Norwegians were brainwashed
This is normie friendly shit that should be spammed
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

ttpw is banned lad.

ITS TOO HOT TO DO ANYTHING

boltonfoodanddrinkfestival.com/

Can't wait lads

BOLTON

Proper screech. Imagine having to work or live with it

Thank you based mods.

Top kek

"How I learned to stop worrying and….." has become a bit hackney tbh

DO IT

We need more British voices out there.

why does my stomach kill when I bend backwards today

MODS = GODS

WWWEWWW

Can't she just reboot router and clear cookies?

That aren't goodest goys.

I reported that post

If I remember correctly "tripfag tranny begging for attention" was my report reason.

We'll send ttpw he's still mentally ill enough to deflect criticism and being banned he has alot of time on his hands.

lol mine was

MODDER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

I do wish we could go back to late 80's and early 90's pricing (where £30 would buy you a whole army of metal figures) but the high price, high investment nature of 40k has kept casual scum and sjw subversives from getting into the hobby and ruining it by demand it changes to suit them. Its one of the few things that remains relatively unscathed by the leftist feminist marxist pozz that fucking ruins everything else

SUFFER NOT THE ALIEN TO LIVE

Iv actually written a set of homebrew rules for a game i call "RACE WAR" - its a skirmish game set in the post collapse west where nationalist factions battle with kebab jihadis,
nigger street gangs and commie scum. Pics related in the fact that these minis serve well as the different factions.

He'll just get banned for evasion if he posts with his tripcode.

Meaning TTPW has been banished forever.

Total War Warhammer is pretty good and means less clutter in your house

socialblade.com/youtube/user/millennialwoes

It's going to be alright, lads, everything is going to be alright.

It's also a sega product so enjoy being price gouged with infinite dlc that's been stripped from the base game.

Could Morality Man even handle a war on drugs?

He'd find it too immoral.

And this tbh

patreon.com/MillennialWoes

rip British engineering

AAAYYYY

I think the cost is the only thing stopping them really, they don't invest into their hobbies and probably don't want to spend the money, otherwise there are lots of commie factions they could use like the Tau.

I still don't understand what the point of that thing is.

I like having the actual miniatures though lad. Painting them is my favorite part.

I used to like painting them in my free periods at school tbh.
BACK WHEN YOU COULD ACTUALLY FUCKING AFFORD THE THINGS

Airships are cool tbh. They should keep trying with it.

he would be against dealing with drug dealers by shooting them because he is a defeatist cuck who just prefers to complain in articles