Who /definitelyradicalised/ here?

P E T E R
E W A S
T A R I G H T
E S I
R G
H
T
'Model-obsessed' Frenchman who killed young British backpacker in Australian hostel knife horror 'had smoked CANNABIS hours earlier'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757404/French-man-killed-British-backpacker-Queensland-hostel-stabbing-entranced-her.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07pjb9y
archive.is/DABqE
archive.is/miy6Q
archive.is/0eqBy
youtube.com/watch?v=upUSy8zD3Qw
theguardian.com/media/2016/aug/25/bbc-nigel-farage-comedy-kevin-bishop-ukip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys
y
s

Peter once again able to avoid the issue at hand.

TTPW OUTED AS A SPY FOR THE "B"BC
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07pjb9y

THREAD ARCHIVES FOR THE FARAGE/TRUMP RALLY AND THE HILLARY SPEECH

Trump & Farage Rally
archive.is/DABqE
archive.is/miy6Q
Hillary & the "B"BC
archive.is/0eqBy

Hello guys Mike here, so what's the big "thing" about and when is it going to happen? I completely forgot lol

Damn it user, no witty one liners about current events. You failed us.

Look again, lad…

lel

Definitely.

I mean I'm a bit of a fuck up and sadly I'm an only child. Thankfully I'll never be as much of a fuck up as that freak.

The NEETs in this thread should take heart. No matter how low they sink they'll never ever be TTPW

Reminds me of a tranny I know irl. He's posted on social media before about conversations with his family, and all seem to accept it but his Dad. Even he wasn't making that much of a stand but that seemed to really bother this tranny freak. There was one I still remember well.
"Dad just came into my room and gave me my first box of HrT that arrived. SO EXITED! He looked at me really disgusted and I asked him what was wrong. He said "you'll regret this" and looked really upset. Lol. Thanks for the support, Dad. Fuck you too."

Made me want to kill him tbh.

Spoiler for immorality. I enabled him a bit for a time because he was quite naturally qt, and I have degenerate faggoty tendencies. I went over to his house a couple of times and when we were alone I kissed him. He was so short and femanine, soft smooth skin, actually quite a pretty girl like face before hormones. He ended up sucking my cock that day. Got a girlfriend soon after so never did fuck him. Probably would have if I didn't have a girl to stick it in at that age (17) tbh.

youtube.com/watch?v=upUSy8zD3Qw

What has Hillary done lads? He's going to go ham.

Fucksake. Can ttpw do anything?

PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UNITED NOT BY BLOOD BUT THROUGH MEMES

WE CAN'T LOSE

Looking forward to the bank holiday weekend, tbh lads.
They won't know what hit them come Saturday.

This tranny fails on so many levels.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Fuck UKIP tbh. Leave it to the infiltrators now that the referendum's been won.

When is Nuttall going to fly to the states?

Why have you archived those threads lad?

The thing about trannies is the only way they can make their family love them is by killing themselves. So their families can use them for sympathy to make up for all the attention seeking when they were alive that drained the happiness from the family unit. Yes, trannies are better off killing themselves, as young as possible to maximise the lives they gift to their families. Hell, their families will probably even think of them from time to time, pre -tranny mind you

Of all the lads to make a thread it was the degenerate tranny. ffs, we need to get on reporting him so his trip gets banned.

I wish ttpw would just fucking vanish. Ah wait, he has, he's filtered in perpetuity.

The spastic mods on here will never ban him

Kill yourself.

I agree, we need to mass global report him so the mods simply cannot ignore it

Im really happy tbh lads

Been happy the last 2 days

The mods enjoy tormenting us with his presence. Just like he enjoys tormenting his father by wearing his sisters clothing.

REKT

Someone post that picture of Alex Jones giving Cenk a smug look.

It epitomises my feeling right now.

I'm triggered

Great lad, any reason?

What's the secret to happiness, lad?

Ive been feeling a bit happier, nearly day 4 of nofap

still dont really like talking to my parents tho
idk why, they just annoy me a lot, I dont like to get mad at them but i cant help it

isnt that just more of a movie instead of a documentary?

They really want people to stop paying the license fees don't they

UKIP: The Last 100 Days

Haven't paid mine in 8 years

MEMES

They're so salty by how successful Nigel Farage is, they'll try anything to destroy him. Absolutely pathetic.

Unless this is a ruse, then fuck you ruseman, I'm suspicious because no source

This is always just them stalking people as long as possible to slice and dice footage of them.

Meet the Ukippers was also aired on BBC Two and it was the exact same thing.

Le impartial "B"BC strikes again…

How exactly doesn't this come under our laws against slander?

That's a point, will we see an apology by channel 4 for beung totally fucking wrong?

theguardian.com/media/2016/aug/25/bbc-nigel-farage-comedy-kevin-bishop-ukip

Well it isn't posting a pic like that

Thanks lad, for a moment there I thought ruseman was at it again.

Reminder of run-up-to-the-election propaganda

Anyone got that image of some MP falling for a fake Labour account and saying it must be legit since so many other MPs were already following it
Think it tweeted about the Jews and was North London Labour or something (?)

Got a few

It really does

Just seeing Nigel go ham in America standing next to Trump, seeing Hillary panicked and spouting nonsense about Alex Jones, seeing leftists all over the world realise they are going to lose.

If Trump wins this year will officially be the best year of my life.

Nofap is great too, I need to start again though :/

And sorry to hear that

Knowing God

Confirmed for being a /r9k/ faggot kissless virgin. Get out wizard boy.

Nope, they broadcast it just before the cut out point for impartiality
Plus these people are incapable of any form of self reflection, instead choosing to double down on their own bullshit every time

Get out, bully

non-pozzed thread

Don't be a bully lad.

It's not very becoming of you tbh

you are referred to this:

what the fuck

REAL THREAD

tbh lads although I'm usually against it we should abandon thread this time

Why is Gordon doing "lets plays". Nobody wants to watch him play vidja they want to see him debate evil nazi frogs and such.

smh Gordo

Lmao thanks for saving this it's funny cuz it was made cuz you didnt filter me

W A T E R F I L T E R S
A
T
E
R
F
I
L
T
E
R
S

Whats wrong with this one?

Made by the tranny

lad this is made by the degenerate tranny, we've all moved to the other thread.

faggot

you're probably right, tbh

Why does this video arouse me so? Especially that cute bit where she says "no bully".

Have never browsed /r9k/ I swear down on me mum lads. Only Brit/pol/. And used to browse a little /brit/.

Literally why you utter faggot? I don't like him either but you don't have to get triggered by him being the OP.

because this piece of shit tries to represent us, ttpw

ATTENTION BRITBONG CONTAINMENT BOARD:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

EVERY KNOWN SABOTEUR GROUP IS ON THIS BOARD AS WE SPEAK THANKS TO THE RECENT MEDIA ATTENTION AND THE HACKING SKILLS OF SOME OF OUR BROTHERS.

JIDF, MOSSAD, GCHQ, CTR, BLACKCUBE, /INT/, /FREECH/, AND EVEN PRISMCUCKS (Tavistock isn't even worth mentioning as they own one of our mods).

Thank you for your time.

Like it or not he's been a long time poster. He sometimes even provides entertainment by the fact of being ridiculous. With all the shitposting we have you're worried about him ruining our reputation or something? Even after the first few posts were obviously mocking him, showing any newfag with any sense that he's not well liked?

You really don't belong here tbh lad. Fuck off.

sure thing ttpw

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)>>7254778 (You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)>>7254778 (You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)>>7254778 (You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

You're so new it hurts.

Thank you. We are expecting them.

you're so ttpw it hurts

People like you that spam like this are far more boring and frustrating than him. But since everyone seems to have jumped ship and it doesn't matter that much, fuck it. Everyone migrate then. Sage.

Get fucked wanker

literally every tranny wants to die; whether anhero, AIDS, or RWDS get it first is up to you Holla Forums

Kids today smh tbh.

Holy shit I didn't notice.

EMIGRATE LADS

KEK

Fucking dafty

Getting a qt gf like pepe