TGWTG Episode 1: Hello

Douge on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

spoonyexperiment.com/commentaries/to-boldly-flee-part-1-spoony-commentary/
web.archive.org/web/20140216202829/http://spoonyexperiment.com/commentaries/to-boldly-flee-part-1-spoony-commentary/
youtu.be/Fncq9KJnG5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about no

Fuck he finally did, how many years has he been teasing a TGWTG video?

Nice. It's a pity it didn't happen when he was still vaguely relevant, though. What are the chances we'll see sperging from Channel Autism fans?

Man Jim sure has gone full circle. He is the cancer now.

At least now he's churning out videos faster now.

Jim is a sellout Patreon whore, and no matter how many times he admits it ironically, it doesn't make it any less true.

I don't know. I'm not gonna give him any money, but I kinda like him making videos more often and they're still mostly good imo. I'm sure eventually the greed will get to him, but for the time being it seems to be working out nicely.

He is a sellout whore, but I'm not shoveling in the money so I don't care.

t. TGWTG

If you look in the description the title seems to imply that it'll be one personality a video
Next is probably Linkara or Spoony. Lindsay being a far third

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Buttflustered Benito that's next.

Fuck off Jim. You know what you are.

Can't wait for the Lindsay episode.

lmao

I bet JIm was the one posting the fag with glasses threads here to build up info.

That right there, is some quality bantz.

Straight fucking fire.

If your whole life is twitter snark and some old bald guy effortlessly puts you away, it's time to kill yourself.

I hope he does Spoony before the guy kills himself. I used to say that as a joke, but with the way things are going it's a serious possibility that Spoony may be dead this time next year.

Gets me every time.

I have no idea who Spoony is, but I remember pre-GG SJWs sucking his cock on everything so I'm glad he's going to kill himself.

Someone please post the bantz against Patton Oswald, the greatest ever.

gotchu fam, also have a bonus scott

Scott's a fucking madman.

e-celebs >>>>>>>> tv shows
fuck off back to reddit

WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPER VILLAIN SHUFFLE

He said "Juan but not forgotten" at the end of the video so the next one is on Spoony.

There's only one way to do this properly.
spoonyexperiment.com/commentaries/to-boldly-flee-part-1-spoony-commentary/ - video is gone
web.archive.org/web/20140216202829/http://spoonyexperiment.com/commentaries/to-boldly-flee-part-1-spoony-commentary/ - originally from springboard

When Spoony left TGWTG his part 1 of the shitty anniversary movie was mainly about how shitty being at TGWTG was. He didn't go into extreme detail but he made it clear that TGWTG was all about ego and how all of the 'personalities' there backstabbed you with a smile.

And wouldn't you know it, someone uploaded it a couple years back. This time I'm saving it.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N
T
H
E
F
U
C
K
O
U
T

I remember thinking that back in 2014, but he's still around. Its like when people thought Chris Chan would be dead by 2008. They'll keep bumming around on twitter and on the internet forever until their 70s or something.

Jim better tell the hmmmmmmmmmm story during linkara's video.

Chris Chan really won't last much longer. The second his mom dies he dies and his mom is old and sick, she's not gonna be around for too much longer.

t. Doug Walker

Is he under contractual obligation to pretend that "movie" is good? I've seen him be way more critical of far superior films.

Yeah, but Chris Chan never had a suicidal vibe like Spoony. Plus someone else from CA already killed himself, so it's out of the question that others from the site would as well.

are gaymergays still having their period about how he had sex with an asian chick? I remember that furry that buys commissions of his furry waifu was so mad at him he got PTSD from it

top lel

Too difficult to tell. It may be that he's biased that he was in it, or it's the effects of his then new psychiatric drug prescription. As a reminder, he had his twitter meltdown before jesuotaku dug up some old tweet he made about a rape dungeon. He was in the midst of RPing as his dog on twitter and going even more insane. He got a new prescription and new psychiatrist just after getting fired from TGWTG and tried to leave all the drama from twitter behind. I wouldn't doubt if his head was swimming in a drug-induced euphoria while he made the commentary. And yet he was still lucid enough to shit on TGWTG.

I don't really have favorite ecelebs. It's just the butt hurt over him is extra pathetic.

And people said that once his Dad died that Chris wouldn't survive that either. His mom is also a total piece of shit who doesn't care about him at all, and he's basically taking care of himself now, so yeah he'll probably be still around.

Good point, JewWario was in his early 40s when he died and Spoony is approaching that age rapidly.

No, the next is Jesuotaku Jacob Otaku

are there people that thought TGWTG was ever good?

Who's the jew?

JUST FUCK MY CHANNEL UP

Pic related

Nope.

I don0t get it, was she always a man, like a reverse Iron Liz?

She was a chick, now injecting herself with testosterone. She still has a vagina.

You know I always had her pegged for a tranny but I always reckoned that she would eventually embrace her equine heritage and become a real horse. Instead she became a cuck looking Jewish guy. Whaddaya know.

N O D I C K
O

D
I
C
K

Fuck why did I read this with my mouth full

Jesus christ hearing pre total meltdown spoony is so fucking jarring. Of all the TGWTG guys he's the one who had the most potential. Actual quality videos back in the day.

On another note, the early internet days are fucking bizarre to look back on. Shit like TGWTG and Newgrounds is going to be forgotten and buried in history. At least movies are somewhat remembered but e-celebs are going to die a cultural death that they will never escape from.

I'd say since 2014.

What's the point of this video? It's just a circlejerk over things we already knew, without actually explaining anything properly, just glancing over it because the intended audience of the videos knows more about TGWTG than Jim does.
Literally just Jim narrating a bunch of threads and asking for money to continue doing so.

Cue 20 posts telling me I'm TGWTG and that I should gib Jim 500 shekels a month.

That bugged me a bit too. I thought he would mention some of Lord Kat's testimony or something. Though I think he does this for normalfags not us.

But normalfags get nothing out of this.
The only people that want him to make videos are anons, and he doesn't explain anything at the base level to introduce people. He just regurgitates what we already know, skips over the set up and goes straight for the punchline, and adds nothing to the conversation.

same as all videos from Metokur, Sargon and the rest of their youtube gang, then

Hey remember the pwanchi burger?

t. TGWTG

Like he said the first video was just supposed to be an introduction. Also
That's gonna be true for every video. Unless Jim has some super sekrit thing he has hidden away about TGWTG it'll just be stuff we've all seen on here before.

What else could there be that we never knew about TGWTG? Like the stuff about Blistered Thumbs?

Jim just narrates stuff that any imageboard user would rightly know and makes it accessible to normalfags. I don't like his holier than thou attitude either, it's this dumb idea that if you're going to laugh at people on the internet you also have to hate their very existence and be a huge moralfag about it because Chanology and Gamergate turned out amazingly well right?

It wasn't me who brought the goobers out of nowhere to justify the criticism of Mr. Jim. Not everybody is a fan of your waifu and if you ask around most goobers still like his content

But he doesn't make it accessible to normalfags.
He doesn't explain things, he rushes over them no normalfags don't understand anything new and anons just get the same things they already know repeated to them.

That shit was squarely web 2.0 bullshit, underage faggot

Sorry, I can smell those faggots and the stink of their ceremonial cringe thread, which has literally done nothing substantive since 2014 (right when Jim and Holla Forums told them to go fuck off) a mile away. I don't even bother to watch Jim's content except when it's in a thread or something, but even I can tell someone mad at him for making money one the internet is probably one of those failed plebbit identity whores who would have done the same thing if anyone cared what they thought outside their mini-echo chamber.

She has the most unfortunate face, but she still could have gotten some lonely dick just through the simple fact that she's a woman.
As an ugly effeminate man with a stitched up semi hotdog? She will never love again.

I still haven't managed to get through Lord Kat's video. Does anyone have a summary?

what the fuck is a Gilda Mars

Reddit was butthurt the translesbians over on Holla Forums invented Vivian James to jerk to, so they created their own. It's the one with the goofy hat.

is the peeing little girl supposed to be reddit?

what more is there to be known about Douge? He quit his job to bank on e-shekels thinking it as a sound decision and a good long term plan, he's married to landwhale and probably couch-casted the entire female crew of his show and that he had a bunch crowdfunds that never delivered or underdelivered. TGWTG had him at the center of it but the concentrated autism came not from him , but from the ones orbiting him
Do you actually expect him to go through all Holla Forums infographs and images that go into all that detail and conjecture that can't be proven unless Douge to pull a JewWario and will take way more than 20' per episode to explain? It took him 2 youtube accounts ,several years and him becoming a youtube whore to even do this. That shit is already available for anyone looking and this guy is the laziest nigger that nigged this side of the Niger ;i'm still sceptical that whether he will actually deliver on his 8 part series since the whole "buyer beware" disclosure on his patreon vid at the end andat the fact that it's only gonna be 1 vid per month from the way i undestand it which still leaves open the possibility that the chanel still gets taken down at any point for any reason over the next 8 months or so

LardFats pls

Yep

She's a disgusting cunt who should be bullied to death

That's the problem with Jim's videos. He's not actually doing any work putting together interesting information, he's just going back to old crap we all knew about already from talking about it on imageboards.

Even Sargon is better, as he'll at least go through some news articles that may have been overlooked. He recently did some video on the BAMN woman that led to more people realizing how batshit insane that group at Berkeley is.

Jim seems to just be relishing in the cult of personality he's fostered and profiting off some retards that think he's cool still.

Currently she's getting railed by the lead editor of Anime News Network.

That's what I get for underestimating thirsty asians.

He said "forky" will be the next

that's because all the interesting information is based on nothing except speculation and memes ; he just focuses what he knows for sure and what has been confirmed directly or indirectly by 3rd parties that were affiliated at some point with Channel Autism. You can go with the casting couch theory i mentioned before and run with it but unless you can actualy find some confirmation of that being a thing you may end up being a bigger lolcow than anyone on CA has been/will be/currently is
Also
Latza can't get dubs

did something interesting happen after that game show with cinema snob?

Fucking retarded degenerate.

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING TIMELINE

ANN's lead editor is a pasty white beta cuck.

And a huge SJW who wants anime to be more feminist.

okay.

god i love this place

If only Tumblr was only this cute and fuckable.

moar

Yeah, that ending was super kikey. Some shitty music in the back and talking about money.

That's actually pretty good.

It's Spoony. He made a reference to the spic Sponny's brother shot at the very end. He won't blow his load with a Linkara video immediately, I have a feeling that will be the final one.

He bought back one of his non-NC characters? Doubt it.

is this malaysian bee autist shitting up Holla Forums now?

go back to your cancer containment thread with the rest of the dead memes

t. unironical redditor

if everyone in the Holla Forums GG thread died, Holla Forums, GG and everything else would be better off

you have a Tumblr as well, go back to your home

And even that is better than the current year Holla Forums. Damn.

Yeah it was very much in the vein as a Sarcuck or some other cuck e-hobo.

Why are you here?

I non-ironically post at KiA. I'm here because unlike many of the posters, the BO is not a keyboard political activist who can't deal with different ideas than his own.

So, yesterday I met this girl. She's petite and small-chested, but has extremely feminine curves and a feminine face. She works at an arcade I tried out. I thought she was going to be a problem when she started flirting, she has short hair dyed blue and problem glasses, but wears pants and button-up shirts.

We got to talking and before long the conversation started to sound like she was saying "rescue me". She claims she's never dated, kind of sheltered in general. She's two months on testosterone. Here's the kicker, apparently her mother convinced her she was a boy. Sounds like she was raised in a very progressive household. She's 17, attracted to older men.

I sat down with her, we had it out. I stayed civil, but I let her have it. It old her men can't get pregnant, that she has XX chromosomes, compared her to Dennis Avner, Rachel Dolezal and the Die Cis Scum girl (who now identifies as female and admits that whole thing was just an embarrassing phase.) She didn't get upset or seem hurt by it, she just took it in stride. She's very attracted to older men. She said her fantasy is being forcefully taken and transformed into what someone else wants, which to me sounded like a cry for help.

I asked if she was familiar with sissyfication or bimboifcation and she said no, and I said "looking at you, I'd bet your fantasy is to be turned into a stereotypical 1950's housewife." She blushed and didn't respond to the remark otherwise.

I told her that her haircut wasn't masculine and she couldn't name a specific male trait she possessed. She also revealed thigh highs under the pants, after I mentioned finding them very attractive she just blurted out "I'm wearing some right now!" and dropped her pants. She did have on briefs though.

I laid it out flat out. I told her I'd have her wearing lipstick and frilly dresses, cooking for me and instead of testosterone she'd be drinking milkshakes stuffed with hormones and supplements to increase breast growth, and she still totally wants me to.

Should I bother or is that more crazy than it's worth? How bad would a coupe months of testosterone already have fucked her up?

I know there's a 7 hour documentary where LordKat just shits on CA.

I remember seeing some fanart shipping some personification of tumblr and an user from 4chan back when Holla Forums raided tumblr.

Since KiA doesn't enforce a political affiliation, most people are just individuals expressing their individual interests, not activists.

wew

Sounds like a pure virgin waifu but
seems a little weird.

Sounds like you're sticking your dick in crazy, but you should do it anyways faggot.

So, any chance that Jimbo will make a video about ERod the Blockbuster Spic?

i'm sure there are bigger challupas to fry

we're so tolerant!

anybody remember that guy that did reviews on hentai vns on TGWTG?

The comparison falls flat when you realize banning people is what the progressives do, as much as the conservatives.

Was that Bennet the Sage?

Was that really on KIA? Wow that place has really gone down hill.

Yeah it's by the artist that did these:

Well shit.

Indeed.

Here they are at some recent drag fag convention

Nigger everyone's fucking retarded at that age. And yes, the testosterone isn't helping. But she's young, get her back to acting like a woman and not a mutant.

So he couldn't decide on being a man or a woman.

Well yeah no shit faggot but it was early experimental web 2.0

Web 2.0 was already defined by the early 2000s you underage millennial newfag

Future serial killer or cannibal?

Why is she wearing eye shadow if she's trying to be like a man?

LordKat's a huge sperg. He posted this long podcast where he blamed Spoony for everything that went wrong in his life all because he thinks Spoony prevented him from getting to interview Notch when Minecraft was popular.

See

We might be seeing her first signs of testosterone remorse.

That looks nice.

The thing with Doug is that his entire life has amounted mostly to failure. He got absurdly lucky with the Nostalgia Critic but it wasn't his ideal career option.

Bare in mind the job that he worked that he quit in that video was working as a janitor. The guy got a useless film degree and became a janitor. He wanted to be a comedy writer and instead found himself making youtube reviews.

By comparison Spoony for instance went to school for IT and while he was doing his early reviews he was actually employed at a respectable company. He just didn't look for a new job after he got laid off and went off the deep end.

So far Jim has delivered on the schedule of videos he has announced. He said in his video that he would shut down the Patreon if he wasn't able to deliver.

Okay now your just pulling some revisionist history here faggot. Pretty clear sign you're underage yourself. Web 2.0 was theorized in 1999 but not implemented until late 2004 and wouldn't fully be completed until 2011.

Are we living in Web 3.0 or has that not come yet?

Social media was web 2.0.
Web 3.0 will be the death of computers and the transition to online appliances

Sounds like that can go easily wrong.

Thanks for posting exactly what I said faggot.

Two months of test might put a strain on her hormone system but if she gets off the effects will reverse in short order (roids remain a few days before getting metabolised).
I'd say go ahead and turn her into your bimbo slave waifu.

I could see that being true given how easily many of the CA crowd just seem to drag down everyone around them. They've done a lot of stupid shit over the years that show how unprofessional they are while at the same time viewing themselves as being super professional.

I (vaguely) remember listening to some prior LordKat video where he mentioned how Doug had been offered many times some free web design for his site and turned it down in favor of spending something like $30k on some professional to do it instead.

Hearing things like this makes me feel like he's hardly some huge failure. He's crafted a living for himself that has to be hugely more enjoyable than where his life had been heading while working as a janitor. He seems like a nice guy that may screw up a bit, but has his heart in the right place. Which I guess comes from his having done shit work in the past and recognizing how nice his current situation is.

The people that are truly pathetic are those like Spoony that actively fuck up over and over again due to being ungrateful shits. Since they have people that want to help them and they're too pompous to accept, so they wallow in their misery as their lives get worse purely due to their own actions.

Yeah I remember, his name was Master Bate, though he usually had another name for his other reviews, something with Bate as well, but it wasn't Bennet the Sage as this user thought.

Oh and he was also french/canadian and did a let's play for Heavy Rain.

Late 2004 isn't "early 2000s" it's mid 2000's. And even then you were arguing TGWTG wasn't part of early web 2.0 when the fact is it was one of the biggest examples of failure to evolve during web 2.0's development.

y'all talkin' bout Benzaie. he French.

Spoony and Enraged Enrique running around and yelling at Todd Howard at E3 wasn't a good way of promoting their website.

Its because there's no future in it. You can't build a lifetime career as a one trick pony and most these spergs know it.

You might even do well like Jim 'cuck me please' Sterling but the whole thing is based on unreliable trends and fashion.

ffs "Web 2.0" was just the onset of CSS, Javascript and broadband.

Its just a fucking meme in the end.

Even if Sterling is making 6 figures doing youtube videos complaining about taiwanese game devs, the guy is morbidly obese, married to a manfaced slut who is even fatter than he is, and he's likely to die before he's 40.

Do not envy youtubers and "professional" e-critics. Most of them wasted a decade of their lives to get this far and they have nothing to show for it.

Is she white? If so, save her. If not, the best you can do is instill her with the proper values and urge her to reach out to others and convince them that this tranny meme is not only deadly, but it is not rooted in reality. It is a guaranteed, sometimes irreversible ticket to misery and self-loathing. Not to mention that it guarantees constant interaction with other regressive leftists who will fetishize and emotionally manipulate her for their political agenda, rather than her personal happiness.

That's not what happened, Holla Forums had to literally create it for them.

What the fuck is this faggy bullshit?

Save her, user, do it for your conscience.

He's managing a small company of these people that do videos. Seems to be chugging along pretty well and he'll probably be able to do this stuff for another decade or two just fine.

He may not be living some lavish lifestyle, but he's living well enough to live comfortably while doing something he seems to enjoy with an audience that likes him.

He's coasting as is. I give him 6 years tops.

He's running a pre-YouTube version of a MCN

mediocrity, the only direction is down.

Seriously how long have you been on the Internet?

They have already taken a massive haircut on profits and have no growth. This is a failing business.

Whose life is more JUST, Doug Walker or James Rolfe?

Even still the guy went apeshit on him and went all "woe is me. My life is ruined because I couldn't interview notch. I would've been a huge journalist if I was just able to interview Notch for 5 minutes"

Don't talk shit about our guy James.

James at least has success and is still popular. He also clearly has much more talent. Some of his short films are actually pretty good and he made them long before he did AVGN. He's even stated the avgn stuff is just for fun and even if he stopped making money off it he'd still do a new episode every so often. He's also married and has a daughter.

He's also done other projects that are actually somewhat decent. Like his Board James stuff is pretty good.

Almost everything Doug does amounts to failure. He fell ass backwards into something he just did for shits and giggles and now does it as his career.

Oh and the AVGN games are pretty good for what they are. At least James's likeness has actually transcended making internet videos.

Fair enough
But James clearly wants to have a movie career more than anything and his big project trying to leverage his AVGN fame that he can't escape clearly failed, and everything else on his channel doesn't get nearly as many views as the AVGN stuff

Also doesn't Doug have some hambeast of a wife, or am I thinking of someone else?

Get her and save her and mold her.
Then impregnate her repeatedly.
Also get her a social network of traditional women to reinforce your conditioning

Is this the same guy who spent a 15 minute video ranting about some guy who uploaded himself talking about his yugiho cards?

Why are you linking this autist?

I'd the say Rolfe. AVGN stopped being funny when he got a girlfriend but anything he does else is neat.

Nope, you're not wrong

Strike 1.
Strike 2.
Stopped reading right there. Find a real woman you fucking homo.

I really dislike this guy doing the voiceover.

I dislike those who enjoy his videos more.

this is the only entertaining thing Nostalgia Chick has ever done

Doug. James at least knows how the basics on how to make filmed entertainment. I mean his AVGN movie sucked, but that's just because AVGN as a concept doesn't work as a movie. James at least knows his way around cinematography to make his shit worth looking at.

Doug meanwhile knows jack shit about production. His stuff looks worse than mose other amateur youtube fags now, and anyone whose seen TGTWG "films" like Kickassia knows they're eye cancer that had no business being sold on DVD.

Even then that's more success than any of the other film fags from TGWTG have achieved. James with his modicum of film school knowledge could easily get a gig working as a grip or electric on a film and possibly work as a director of photography on an indie flick if he really went after it.

I can't imagine Doug or a single faggot from TGTWG ever getting a job working on any kind of movie. They're that retarded.

You know what's sad? It is this tub of lard with a forced smile and not that guy with the glasses. I bet she hates him for putting up with her fat. I bet she wants a real man to despise her for the abomination which is her malformed body.

Can you give context on that, please?

Is that audio from an earlier vid of his?

I have no idea what it's from.

What happened?

And it's gone. Stop fucking with me hotwheels please.

Can someone post the stuff "All user's are supposed too know" on Channel Autism?

literally who?

THE GOYIM KNOW.

Can we no longer upload pdfs?
I was gonna post Movieblobs book

He got purged long ago

How fucking narcissistic are these people that they think their lives are in danger
Also how the fuck is GG still a boogeyman for those faggots, Jim wasn't even involved with it after the first couple months

:^)

Dude, it doesn't matter. Jim's video on the Quinnspiracy started the whole thing and it escalated until Britain fucked off from the EU and Jesus Cheetoh became President. Even if neither of these things are true, they are never going to forgive GooberGart.

Anyone have those screen caps of those anons who worked with tgwtg? There somewhere in the back of my files and I can't find them. Also reminder that spoony is legit mentally ill.

Shit really? Then who owns this site now?

It's funny I don't even know who Jacob Chapman is yet he's scared shitless. And this is coming from a guy who used to watch a lot of CA.

The 2ch owner

Jacob is Jesuotaku Shes a he now

Oh I see now.

I thought he bought 4chan not Holla Forums?

The original owner bought 4chan he was ousted from 2ch for selling their data some years ago the new owner is a whitey named Jim

Only got this one.

He's lying, nigger. It's still Jim and co.

Vid related.

u guys kno theres two 2chans yeah?

No historian will ever write about this stuff either. Zoe Quinn should be written about in the history books as the whore that broke the camels back and set into motion the current and upcoming populist revolts.

Found em.

Also throwing this in for good measure

They are acting like they know Doug Walker has secret sex tapes.

Ironic. Jacob looks more like a girl than hope.

dunno whats more cringeworthy, this guy or the people who actually like him

I deeply dislike this guy… he literally repeats things anyone who spends 5 minutes on 4chan a month already knows themselves to retards to like to have things explained to them

shoo shoo cripple jew

Oooh really? Maybe we can get even more salt from these videos.

he wouldn't be the first one

she was a butterface

now she is just an ugly guy with a vagina

I wonder if she will notice the difference in how people treat ugly girls and the total uggo guy she looks like now.

That's how he really built his e-fame in the first place. Doing videos about GG weeks after it was already well circulated and known to everyone with a modicum on interest in the topic.

So, he's either doing this to compile things for the sake of entertainment (and probably because his patreon shekel-holders told him to do it), or he's got something good that he's building up to.

t. Ian CuckIntosh

What a bunch of virtue signaling cuck faggots

A fugly feminist jewess at that

This whole notion of women being masculine is so abundantly forced.

is she jewish?

It's more likely he just considers it to be good content to preach to the choir.

Though if it works out for him and helps him to make a living e-begging then more power to him.

She's lucky she's already dating a colossal degenerate faggot who loves feminine penis, because being a 4/10 weeb girl who cosplays and obsesses about anime gives her a free pass to be Queen Weeb of Nerd Mountain.

Being a tranny who whines on twitter about EEEEBIL GoofyGoobers trying to hunt her down and harm her, while constantly e-blogging about tranny shit makes her a stereotype and an outcast in all but the most tumblr-y of conventions and social circles.

oh shut the fuck up. She's marriage material. Polite sage because I abhor "Mr Metoker" and his 95 IQ fans.

Calm down, Doug.

Hi, Hope.

MOAR

close enough

I think that was the video he made before he closed the Internet Aristocrat account because he was butt-blasted that Sargon and others were starting to take money for making videos.

what the actual fuck, what are these from?

Judging by the audio quality, I'd say these are from his Jim81Jim days, when he was doing videos on people like Spax.

FUCKING DO IT
and document the process

No, he clarified in a later video that he was shitting on the scam artists behind stuff like basedgamer or people only in it for the money like Mundanematt.

sounds like success to me

I can never not watch this.

You think someone who cheated on their b/f to get a gig at ANN and then ditched them when it was convenient marriage material? k

Fuck off Zac. Go back to whining about Kodomo no Jikan and getting cucked by your tranny whore fetal alcohol syndrome waifu, you fat disgusting weeb.

Oh shit I used to follow that. Thankfully I never donated any money to it.

Got any more?

HER NAME IS JACOB YOU SHITLORD

His newest video.

(checked)
Jesuotaku is already on suicide watch

See

The Pig Man.

This is now a cat thread youtu.be/Fncq9KJnG5E ;

ain't clicking

Yeah, Jim finally sold out to patron to take advantage of the normies. After years of saying he never would. So now he feeds normies change culture for shekels. Sad! Oh well, We all got to make a living somehow. We all just thought Jim. Would remain pure and not turn into a memo whore…..but now he's a memo whore,,,,.feeding bantz to normies for cash…….

for fuck sake deviant art is a pit of horror

JUST

Oh god I remember that. My first encounter with mpreg was when I stumbled upon a shitty Transformers fanart with a pregnant Optimus Prime.