T

how do I grow shrooms in a country where it's illegal? I don't know where to get the spores or whatever it is I need.
Also general psychedelics thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX
ibtimes.co.uk/steve-wozniak-cried-jobs-kept-atari-bonus-267711
businessinsider.com/steve-wozniak-gizmodo-question-answer-2012-7?international=true&r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't. fucking degenerate.

You can buy spore syringes or spore prints online. You need a tiny little squeeze from the syringe to innoculate a jar, and you equally need a tiny dusting of spores from the spore print if you go that method.

But, if you can buy shit online to begin with, you can buy what's called 4-AcO-DMT. It's a research chemical that is/metabolizes into psilocin/psilocybin. Comes in a white powder salt form, so it's sketchy looking if somebody other than you opens it, but you can buy it online from Canadian research/chemical supply websites. Take a 20/25mg dose, no more. Put it in an empty little gel capsule. Yes, you'll need a milligram scale, unless you buy a small amount like 100mg and just quarter/fifth the pile.

how exactly is growing mushrooms degenerate? Self sufficiency is very völkish

100% dishonorable.

100% bluepilled

I hope you get a tax hike

yes have fun fapping to anime you're the virtuous knight of our times fatty.

I can help you get a spore source but also if you guys want 60 day supply of benźos give me a message.

[email protected]/* */

I considered buying .25g off the darknet but I don't trust there not to be dangerous impurities, whether it's biproducts I don't know about or shady shit from Chinks in their factories not cleaning the tank after manufacturing arsenic. I don't want needless heavy metals in my body.

I don't even smoke weed because I don't trust cunts not to lace it with something.

in my country it's illegal to call someone nigger online. This entire site would be "degenerate".

Lmao if you worry about your drugs so badly what the fuck do you think is in your food.

>mind-altering drugs that makes you less productive (the definition of degeneracy) are redpilled
i see you're both under the influence.

i'll get to that right after i go pay my taxes, you fucking nigger.

You can buy 4-AcO-DMT on the clearnet from legit chemical supplies. And whatever you'd put in weed would be more expensive than weed. You sound like a moron.

I know your trolling but drugs such as amphetmines actually make you more productive faggot.

what's this thread about again? was it amphetamines?

he was talking about self-sufficiency. context please. also, reported to her majesty.

a lot of psychedelics you can microdose and people find it boosts productivity. In Silicon Valley a lot of softwward developers regularly microdose LSD.

Well psilocin actually has a strong anti-depressant after effect and stimulates creativity.

That alone would help someone be more "productive" why are you so uneductaed? Do you even know what psilocin is?

kill yourselves

not specifically psychedelics but are there any drugs that enhance eating that don't fuck with cognitive function afterwards? Best I've found is alcohol, weed gives me brain fog and ruins my memory.

Actually a lot of drugs make you productive.

Many where used by Naźi germany to increase productivity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX

user, we're talking about shrooms in this thread. also, who's going to illegally grow drugs that will make them more productive? cut the shit.

see

psilocin is what is in shrooms retard.

if I could grow amphetamine I'd grow that too retard

Don't you also have to take a shit on it in order for the shrooms to grow?

heroin does that too, fucktard.

you can't

Heroin doesn't do any of those things I hope you are trolling you look like such a uneducated idiot lmao.

Same way you grow then in a country where it is legal. Shrooms don't grow differently depending on the law, you dipshit.

Whoever told you that is a fucking cretin, and you should disregard anything they have ever told you in the past, and will tell you in the future.

OP, your mind has obviously already been adversely affected by drugs. Maybe you should consider stopping now while you are still alive.
This is Holla Forums. There are no legit answers for you here. Try reddit.

where do I get spores? I'm European

bumping for important thread

Growing mushrooms is the easiest thing in the world once you get the hang of it.

Get spores by mail, very easy
get a good tek on the net …the easiest ones start with vermiculite and brown rice flour.

Follow the tek to the letter and be especially paranoid about contamination. Once you get a good batch going move up to grain and start making about 10 jars a day and fruit them to glory.

I made so many mushrooms that I have a freezer full and did not know what to do with them, so I traded a pound for some premium ayahusaca ←-fucking awesome and less lengthy of a buzz.

You can find spores pretty much anywhere.

If you live in Europe and know of a farm with cows> wait for a couple of days of rain and 2 days of sunshine…find an old cow turd. The mushrooms that grow out of the turd of around turds = magic mushrooms.

Simple test: pick them up and manipulate them for a bit. If they turn blue = magic stuff. You can then get spore prints from those, mind the contamination. find a good guide on taking spore prints

psychedelics are being studied by scientists for their curative properties
they have been known to treat depression and anxiety, and are anecdotally known to "expand" the mind after use i.e. make the user more aware, alert, and creative. they are also under investigation for their ability to alter the dopamine pathway, "curing" addiction
in silicon valley, they pop psychedelics like they pop Ritalin.
you, my fine friend, are severely bluepilled by the propaganda backlash to hippies in the 60s. they were degenerate long before they ever touched drugs
tl;dr psychedelics make you less degenerate

Go to sporeworks get a penis envy syringe.
Learn how to use rye berries and monotubs.PF tek is for pussies. Use the coir bucket tek on the shroomery.

Penis envies are kind of finicky for your first mushrooms to grow, especially if your gear for sterilizing is makeshift or budget. The generally recommended strains for first indoor grows are B+ and Golden Teachers.

Right, in the eyes of other drugged degenerates. When they become popular enough, one brainfried idiot will praise another idiot's drugged platitudinal rants about insight, awareness, and problem-solving as 'productivity'. That's how this myth was born. The reason that legalization of 'psychedelics' is pushed so relentlessly is precisely that: so to uniformize the definition of productivity and creativity as not actually discovering facts or building things, but as spouting useless armchair rants, so that there is no one left to call the emperor naked and say that they make you a fucking self-complacent tool.

I like how you memetexted without responding to the person who first brought up productivity because he cited a specific group of people who work in a field that produces things because it invalidates your whole argument.

If you think that the definition of technology is not spacious enough to accommodate drugged nonsense, you are extremely naive. Who do you think produces noise about 'transforming lives', 'being inclusive', 'tech education', and 'expressing yourself through code' if not those very microdosing retards?

In short, every productive group will have its share of freeloading, parasitic 'advocates', 'evangelists' and 'proselytes' who will make the presses by rehashing watered-down versions of its findings, and the Silicon Valley cited so smugly in this thread is no exception.

Like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates?

Quite so, yes.

Gates is a legit genius, but we'll never know if he wouldn't be less materialistic if he had never done LSD. Food for imagination: he and Stallman attended the same math class at Harvard.

As for Jobs, I've never felt the need to say more about him than the following two articles show:

ibtimes.co.uk/steve-wozniak-cried-jobs-kept-atari-bonus-267711
businessinsider.com/steve-wozniak-gizmodo-question-answer-2012-7?international=true&r=US&IR=T

The problem is that even though Jobs' awful character has been recognized, people's default mindset with respect to 'psychedelic' drugs remains fiercely apologetic. And so, people will continue to praise him (as far as praising him will, by extension, serve to praise the 'psychedelics' that those people are compelled to defend); they will simply violate the 'show, not tell' principle by praising his 'principles', 'ideas' or 'ideals' where his actions have been repeatedly shown lacking.

Hello fellow cosmanuaghts, tomorrow night I will be taking around 2.5 grams of some shrooms tomorrow night.

I would like to create a new playlist of music and videos to watch while I trip. Would you guys please post some music and videos that would make my trip more enjoyable? I am going to go through the videos and music, and so long as its not something designed to ruin my trip or give me a bad experience, i will put it in a playlist and watch it together. I ill also contribute too in the afternoon.

Thanks guys and safe travels
-px

And we'll never know if you wouldn't have been a retard if your mum didn't fall down the stairs drunk when she was pregnant so many times.
And we'll never know if the moon would have crashed onto the earth if I had eggs this morning.
No-one has ever suggested that doing LSD makes someone more materialistic, but aside from all that he's never going to spend the majority of his money on material things anyways, it's a non-issue.
F- for this line of thought, simply terrible.
So he's not productive? I'm not going to defend Jobs as a person or anything about his ideals, it's not relevant.