BURQINI

Okay, lets get this into the open.

If you have a kikebook or a twatt account, you probably have noticed the leftist butthurt about this burqini thing.

yeah, I'm calling bullshit.
a knee-jerk reaction might be "at least the French are doing something about the mudslime", but it really isn't.
doing something would involve going after the terrorists, like the guy with the ankle bracelet that decapitated a 85+ year old priest in Normandie.

No.
This is BS, and I'm calling BS.

The hamfisted way this is done in is spectacularly idiotic, even for the French.

Am I overly paranoid, or is this designed to create the "muh femunusm" and "muh tulurence" reaction in normies?

Just look at the "iconic image" of 4 armed French police officers harassing a perfectly innocent muslim women.
(((coincidental camera)))

and even if this is legit, why do we care more about what the beaten meat wear at the beach than about the imam who tell 9 year old's they must die for allah?

so, Holla Forums, what is your take on this fiasco?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A2SwC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they likely look like seals to sharks. shark attack please

Bump. Underrated post.

I'd have to agree somewhat, though I did consider the French might be trying to make life intolerable for them so they conform.

There is "lets go out and buy a burkini" pseudo-backlash as well, pushing leftist women closer to the Mudslimes, yet again. Like with the banning of Beach Body ads, or whatever the fuck they were.

They look like walruses to me.

There should be a ban on muslims, not burqinis.

THIS.
Mudslime being pushed not so subtle, but normies can't see, can they?

Yeah, the french tearing down historical churches for parking lots and going after trashbags that mudslimes wear in the water when they're completely invaded by fighting age men is a joke. They should be focusing on that purge.

I think you may be onto something, but you're also forgetting it's the current year and everybody has a NSA-phone in their pocket. Unless this cameraman was the same guy who video-recorded the Nice terrorist attack and the guy from Germany…

It's a classic yo-yo technique. Those in power do fucked up things (like importing millions of mudshits), they fear an uprising from the public as a result of their stupid decisions so they make a crude and symbolic sacrifice of something tangentially related to demonstrate they're responsive to the public. Then they pull even that modest reform back when the public stops paying attention.

They're simply dangling a toy concern in front of the French to distract them from the fact that Islam is destroying Europe.

It's a step in the right direction. Legislating directly against Islamic customs and traditions is a good thing. Compare Frances legislation, to the legislation in London, England where advertisements containing scantily clad women are now banned. In one Western country, this part of the cultural battle is won, and in another, it's lost.

:^)

They're too busy getting back at daddy.

versus

Stupid non-issue to keep idiots busy.

Polite sage.

thats my wife in the glasses

No, they banned advertisements containing scantily-clad attractive women. Fatties can still strip down.

true enough… we are the paparazzi generation.

underrated posts

accepted, but kinda pointless post.
just move n to another thread, or do like me: make a new one.

my dad works for nintendo.

I am so happy about not being British right now…

Wearing clothing that clings to you and shows your form is also haram.

t. >>>/islam/

That's literal treachery, (((who))) could be promoting it?

Holy shit, goatniggers won't even let their women show skin at the beach.

I'm not saying women should be allowed to dress immodestly, but there's nothing wrong with a one piece swimsuit as long as it isn't too revealing.

or, as a healthy alternative, we could have had a society in which none of these problems were ever present, but that wouldn't be progressive.

You do realize one is a cartoon right? Jesus christ you couldn't even find a 3D woman, you pathetic fucking weeb.

Bikinis and burkinis are both shit though. Only in the modern day have women dressed in such skimpy clothes at the beach. We need something in between tbh fam.

I wish something like the burkini was standard issue at beaches. Skin cancer is terrifying. If it didn't have the religious tones, no one would give a fuck.Back in the old days, one piece suits were the norm. Instead of fashionistas reducing the amount of clothe, they should have been increasing it. Something like a rash guard is where the style should have gone.

Stop being a faggot. My last gf, I took shopping and got her hottie clothes, because she didn't dress sexy enough. At first, she was pissed, because her taste in clothes was shit. Then she started to constantly get complemented on her hot style.Within a month, on her own accord, she was dressing like a sexy women 24/7.

Moral: Show your women how you want her to dress, then be man enough to follow through, or walk away.

There's nothing wrong with bikinis. The fact is the Islamic religion shows just how little impulse control the people who embraced it have. A white man can look at a woman in a bikini, or other attire that is revealing, and simply appreciate her beauty. He does not allow his animalistic impulses to overwhelm his mind, his reason. Thus in white cultures and civilizations, women are accorded freedoms that respect mens ability to control themselves.

In Muslim cultures and countries, it is the opposite. It is the assumption, (which is correct) that the men who see women in revealing attire will lose control. They lack the mental strength to resist their animalistic impulses, and it is because of this that Islamic law works the way it does. Islamic law treats its men as inferior animals, who are unable to control themselves when presented with any form of sexual temptation. This is why women in Islamic societies are considered to be the ones who are to blame for sexual assault and rape, as it is simply accepted that men CANNOT control themselves if the women "entice" them. It's actually quite amusing if you consider the logic, as it reveals the Muslims to be exactly what they are. Backwards, violent, animalistic savages who lack the capacity to operate as intelligent and disciplined males.

This.
/thread.

Ban their pernicious religion before it encroaches on everything part of our lives. Every day, I wake up to a new debate we must all collectively have on how to best accommodate 7th century throwbacks.

*every

women are sluts.
being given the choice as to what they want to wear was a mistake.

Envious fat cunt with a terrible fashion sense who hates guns detected.

yea nah

thats not a proverb dumbass. proverbs are short

Dubs confirm, it's one word to many.

funny but what insecure envious fat cunt with a terrible fashion sense who hates guns would want to see a picture of a girl that looks better than them?

No women will do whatever is deemed to be socially acceptable as they are social animals.
If other members of the heard are acting like whores they'll follow suit and usually in groups of women there is a 'wild' one who sets the bar of trashyness.

Perfect summary.

the girls in Madoka were designed by a woman

I know but it really makes no difference when Japan is concerned. It's impossible tell without prior knowledge.

If you come to OUR land, you adopt OUR culture, or you fuck off back to the hellhole you came here to escape from.

Thanks for your input.
Did any of our criticism change/discredit the posters original message?

but that isn't multicultural…

I'm for anything that makes the slimes feel unwelcome in countries that aren't theirs.
Anything done about them will make the leftists chimp. If you don't do anything, (((they))) will create a controversy to make the leftists chimp, pic related.
I'm not sure if the shitstorm around this particular issue was worth it this time, I can't measure the morale of the slimes in France after being treated like shit by the police and compare it to the boost they'll get from the leftists signalling to each other. One thing I am certain of is that now the French have started down this road, they must not cuck out and reverse this decision. I don't need to explain why to you, I'm sure anyone who has been here for 5 minutes understands.

then tell her to do some fucking squats

I'll probably make myself out to be unpopular here by saying that I don't care too much if people from other places come to our country, race mixing issues aside. But if they try to bring their shitty, worthless culture with them, the very same culture that turned their countries into the shitstains that they immigrated here to escape from, they can fuck off right back to where they came from. It pisses me off more than anime macros can describe when immigrants come here for a "better life", but they want to bring all their cultural baggage with them. There's such a fucking disconnect, they don't understand that our land gives a better life because our culture is just plain better, and their culture is the reason their land is shit.

gotta get that pussy poppin for this big gorilla dick

she has nice tan lines but tell her to work out more, tell her the internet thinks she is going to balloon up into a fat cow in a few years, also tell her to have children

literally haram kill her immediately

even in the 1900's american bathing suits were more risque' than muslim suits.

different id's

Bumping for this post.

the left is framing it as "let women wear what they want, to do otherwise is sexist and oppressive" but the true way to frame this is that islam oppresses women regardless of what muslim women say, and we need to take a stand against their way of life - their culture is not in any way acceptable in western society. an abused woman will defend her acoholic husband, we should pity those in burqinis…

I think the reason Feminists love the Burqini is they can finally go to the beach without people vomting at their disgusting whale bodies.

Fat people are disgusting no matter what they wear.

let's not completely disregard the inbreeding and low IQ.

Getting into the ocean fully clothed is dangerous, the fools!!

Besleeve yourselves, you scandalous ladies of the night!

This seems to explain why feminists defend Islam.

Or some other shitty mantra of horror

And don`t forget that the inbreeding results in many birth defects which tax our health systems.
Though all the inbreeding (first cousins) they are walking heaps of defective material.
Some White kid is going to be denied treatment because we lack resources, resources which
we spend on keeping Achmed the retarded Kebab alive.
Their mere presents on our lands is an insult.
The fact that they breath the same air as us is infuriating.
Their life is nothing but an insult to the actual rightful rulers of this world.
Only their destruction makes sense. or they keep to their lands while we become space fairing.

It was recognized at the time the "bikini" was invented, that it is salacious and would induce sexual ideation in men.

The etymology stems from "Bikini atoll", which was a site for fusion bomb testing in the 1940s. Try to imagine yourself back then, with footage of the hydrogen bomb detonation being a frequent feature on television. The name "bikini" was chosen then, to convey the idea of the clothing as being sexually explosive, c.f "sex bomb."

It's strange that conservative Muslims would accept the term "Burquini" given the overt sexual connotations of the parent word.

This is the legit etymology and not woo woo.

www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/bikini

What are, fucking five? Do you see your favorite character in a movie and say, "that's me"?

Just a heads up
The French Council of State suspended the decree disallowing the burqini
The Human Rights League with an anti islamophibic council made it now jurisprudence.

archive.is/A2SwC

well at least the muslim press will no longer accuse the french state of forcing muslim women to strip in public. as op says, the move was deeply stupid.

all of the sudden, I am in favour of the burqini.

Fat girls dress like shit because their bodies are awful. They think that bright colors and mismatched patterns will take attention away from their enormity

Quality post.

A high court is France just removed the ban.

So, my suspicions were confirmed, tbh.

This BS was all about cultivating muslim sympathy all along.
and it worked.

the public really are simple sheep.

The French are uber cucks, the jews have won.

I think a lot of normies and borderline normies are prone to this critiquing of the veneer of Mohammedanism (which also is not entirely dis-similar to true Christianity).

I think some of the more extreme clothing choices in Mohammedanism are not to be adopted (i.e. where the face is completely hidden), however there are several arguments to be made for Medieval European fashion choices. I was jaded with regards to women before I started having sex with them.

I think the difference is mild between what you posted and bikinis.

I completely agree with you except:
Sure I appreciate female beauty, but I think there might be many consequences in indulging in it too frequently other than Mohammedans raping.

yes but women shouldn't be out in the sun, it is for peasants who want to age like shit and look like an arab

nor should men

Here in Sweden a lot of the Arab girls I see wearing hijab do tend to wear tight jeans etc quite often. Less so with the Mohammedans from Africa.

That shit is fucking awful. They literally want to set society back by centuries.

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere. The gender studies class is not on this floor.

In what way wouldn't we want women to go back to the 1800s?

shaving

Only pedophiles like shaved girls.

So?

Those kind of restrictions are the result of Christian puritanism, the same kind that can be found in Islam.

We are moving towards a post-christian society, where woman will have to find a balance between feminine and prudish.

Is that a bad thing though? It stopped women from being promiscuous whores.

No, it doesn't.

Why would it?

You really going to tell me women in the 1800's were as whorish as they are today?

You think pre-christian men liked their women being whores?

No, but I don't see what clothes have to do with that.

I'm not saying Christianity was the final solution to promiscuity, but women were much more modest given the religious society around them.

Basically I'm saying that women were kept in line by men pre-Christianity, but Christianity added another layer to keep them in line. Both men and God told women not to be whores.

Is a man more likely to approach a woman he find attractive who wears a long, non-revealing dress, or a thong and bikini that barely covers their nipples?

So, you are saying it's man's fault?

It's a multi-layered element.
Revealing clothes can embolden a man's sexual instinct, but it can also embolden the woman's confidence and sexual instinct as well.

I see, so instaid of trying to control our instincts like normal human beings would, we should accept that we are purely sexual creatures and then create measures to counter that.

No one said we weren't able to compose ourselves ya nut. Simply modest clothing helps us out a bit more. We do still have base desires after all.

Let's put it into a different perspective.
You think a faggot gets a bigger dot on his underwear for a normal man in a suit, tie, slacks, and dress shoes, or some swimmer-body twink with swept hair wearing nothing but a banana hammock?

What does that have to do with 19th century fashion?

Why do you bring faggotry into this, you could have used normal hetrosexual relationships.

I personally think that a well dressed and classy woman, is far more attractive then a naked woman.

I wasn't even referencing your past posts. You just sorta jumped in on my conversation.

I used an example you might find a bit more relateable.

Good, so were kinda on the same page but for different reasons.
But attraction of presentation and attraction of pure body aesthetics are two different things.
You might be more romantically attracted to a well-dressed girl, but you have a more base boner-inducing sexual attraction to a girl wearing skimpy outfits.
Simply because the sight of a revealed woman kicks your brain into reproduction mode.

Oh, alright.

Yes, I can relate how talking to a faggot will cause him to talk about sucking dick.

Actually, when I see an attractive well-dressed woman, it's her intense modesty that turns me on.

Oh, well it sounds like you just might have some sort of hormone imbalance or some kind of weird fetish. Or maybe you're just European.
Sorry :/

alright, so in your world, finding woman who are modestly dressed attractive is somehow a fetish or hormone imbalance and this is coming from a guy who started talking about cock.

I'm saying finding a woman more sexually attractive the less revealing she is is unnatural.
Which was my point of having modest clothes to stave off promiscuity.

You're simply an out lier or a mentally ill exception to the rule.

You do realize everyone has a camera built into their phones nowadays right? Hell even if you mean a real camera it's pretty common thing to see on a fucking beach.

Yes, that is why woman put so much value in looking attractive and well-dressed, because the most attractive woman are nude.

Says the person who started talking about cock.

Why was it banned anyways?

Promiscuity is dangerous and all, but there needs to be some practicality in swimwear. Swimming in a dress is retarded.

Are you being intentionally dense? Women can still look nice through make-up and yadda yadda. But the makeup doesn't provide the same animal sexual instinct that bare nudity does.

>Lol, he implicitly called me gay, that makes him gay lol
Got some insecurities?
No wonder you find super-modest women sexually appealing. It hides their breasts and cunt so you can pretend it's a man.

Women shouldn't be allowed to swim. Fun and sport are for men.

Alright.

I see, you are saying that someone who is critical about gays, must be himself gay, now I am sure your a faggot.

Yes, just like those naked gay swimmers you where talking abour previously.

Your a fag.

You're more likely to be killed by Hillary Clinton than a shark, user.

Oy vey, don't you want a healthy looking brown tan!? Being fair-skinned is unattractive and unhealthy, goyim!

What in the actual fuck are you even talking about anymore? Are you just in your own little world, or do you have serious reading comprehension?

4 U

No thanks, I'm not into chinks.

But hey, at least she's not 12.

Is that hussy on the far right showing her knees!?

Those are four different women.

total slut tbh

My bad, I can't tell the slant-eyeds apart.

There's nothing wrong with being a prude just cause you're a degenerate who wants some eye candy. Also stop this meme that puritans were repressed which you can tell is false because of all the damn kids they had. Sex is a very private thing and should be kept that way and not flaunted about like some kind of human sow.

In case you don't know, the religion of peace zealots are out of control in France. The (((governement))) want it that way. They cover their back and ensure no one get in their way.

Obviously, not everyone agree, and low level political are still close to the people. That is why mayors have started to ban one of the mark of radical islam.

That is not a big price to pay for all the dead bodies they have left. It's still too much according to our overlords. Dissidence shall not be tolerated.

OBVIOUSLY the babes here in Amerika don't know how good they have got it when they can sleep around with every Tom, Dick, and Harry, claiming it is their "right," and nobody else really cares.

You mean Tyrone, Chad and Jamal?

I think the actual reason behind it is that the six year old Mohammed married ended up having cheating rumors swirling around her, so he simply made up the "four witnesses" rule to counteract it.

problem solved!

Whether or not it's intentional or not, it is guaranteed to cause trouble? Why let in a group of people, let them get settled, and then tell them their culture isn't tolerated here? If you weren't going to allow it, why let them in at all?

Small groups enter a country, claim islam means peace, they don't assimilate but don't cause much trouble either, so no one really cares.
More end up coming, combined with high birth rates, and soon you've got a rather pushy minority, who want halal foods, mosques, special treatment in public ect.
By the time the population gets to around 15%, that's when you really start to get issues such as jihadism and the welfare starts to pile up.

It starts small, but quickly builds up - with alternative media such as liveleaks, people really can get a glimpse into the islamic world - things they would have been blind to when this immigration wave started.
I doubt anyone would be for multiculturalism back in the day if they could only have witnessed the cultures they were importing in action back home.

Humans are meant for struggle

It's similar to when Commiefornians flee their shitty state and then in their new home they vote for the same shitty policies that destroyed their state.

although obviously the cultural disconnect between california and less shitty states is smaller than the disconnect between shithole nations and america/western europe

RULES OF NATURE