Visual studio

What the fuck is this shit?
With all options included it takes over 50gb to install. How can you be so incompetent?
MingW with a ton of additional libs is 700mb.

It is SDKs you retard. Guess what, text files take up lots of space and are easily compressible. Pic related is all the Visual Studio folders on my 2015 Enterprise install. Stop being a faggot, space is cheap.

what a surprise

You should consider using cloud IDE, it takes 0 space on your PC.

What a joke.

I prefer MinGW and a text editor over VS also.

are you fuckin kidding me?

Fuck the hooker expect to get herpes at a minimum. That's how the world works OP

t. DDR price-fixing cartel

Its Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services published as a RemoteApp (for seamless integration) on macOS you pleb. Its not my fault you dont have a virtual desktop infrastructure at home.

I'm sorry you dont have 24TB of HDD and 3.8TB of SSD storage or 160 GB RAM.

even the most dedicated autist couldn't watch all that hentai

Its mostly normal movies/TV as BluRay rips, i'm not a weeb. Also daily backups of the SSD storage since that is RAID 0 although deduplication works pretty well on it since they're virtual machines.

I'm sorry you will die of AIDS because you are a faggot.

why the fuck are you even here
just go back to reddit already

this kys op

Good Job user

Kill yourself Muh.

It isnt called that anymore

Oh, never mind then.

X is roman numeral for 10

macOS 10.12.3 = macOS X.XII.III
Shortened to OS X

Again, it isnt called that any more you autist

quick hack is to unassign all drive letters and leave the one you'll install it with.

that aside, windows is shit.

you belong to some scene/release group?

no I just leech things

He literally just called it that and explained why, you're the one being autistic. They haven't incremented to 11 yet so it's still Mac OS ten, whatever literal representation of that doesn't matter, whether it's "ten", "X", or "10". Take your meds and calm down.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Mac OS X, is in fact, macOS, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, mac plus OS. macOS is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Apple system made useful by the Finder, Dock and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the macOS system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of macOS which is widely used today is often called “Mac OS X”, and many of its users are not aware that it is now called macOS, developed by the Apple. There really is a macOS, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
macOS uses the XNU kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. The XNU kernel is normally used in combination with the macOS operating system: the whole system is basically Darwin with XNU added, or macOS. All the so-called “Mac OS X” distributions are really distributions of macOS.

Hilarious and original.

which animu is this bro?

longtime macfag here, it's "Mac OS X (as in ecks) 10"
Upon release of the next major version update, it will be "Mac OS X 11"

themoreyouknow.jpg

So "X 10" is 10.10 and "X 11" is 10.11

Mac OS 11: Dragon Dildo

apparently its from amagi

thank you friend