Screwattack gone full SJW

Screwattack gone full SJW

Fuck off. Didn't they go SJW already anyway?

Eh, I dropped that shit when Toph killed Gaara. That was just retarded beyond all understanding.

Didn't accused dragon ball z of being white supremacy propaganda?

Gimme a sec, I'll webbum it.

Still not as bad as Green arrow losing to Hawkeye. What worse screwattack didn't even pretend that episode wasn't MCU pandering. They pretty much ignored the comics in favor of MCU shit.

I stopped paying attention to Screw Attack about ten years ago. Are any of the old guard even still there?

But user…Hawkeye had been shown to be better than GA. In JLA/Avengers, anyone?

Nigger they've ALWAYS been retarded. have you SEEN their videos?
They only know meme versions of heroes.

Stopped later than that. But no, the majority of the old guard left 1 by 1 over the years. And there were apology podcasts for saying something offensive. Like saying trannys are gross. Screwattack wasn't perfect but was no where near as bad as itis now.

WHAT IF GOKU WAS STRONGER THAN SOUPMAN???

=WHAT IF GREEN LANTURN FOUGHT GANDALF==

Seriously I lost all hope when Vader used Force Lightning.

VADER.
USING.
FORCE.
LIGHTNING.

FOR FUCK SAKE DAISY RIDLEY

They can't be that stupid.

Screwattack gave movie bob a job. Same guy who attacked halo for being islamophobic and for not having black characters.

theres a lot of shit about pride and race in dragon ball though, it's one of the best things about the series and no one ever pays attention to it. That monologue Vegeta gives Goku when he fights Friza is so good i'm convinced Toriyama couldn't have possibly written it.

Movie bob is a respected journalists big name journalist in the video game industry

aren't screwattack bunch of literally whos who only got popular due to le angry videogame nerd

His stupid reaction faces is the most annoying part of the enire thing.

This was always annoyingly retarded. Also, it's the result of lazy story-telling, not some deep ideological message on behalf of Toriyama.

You mean Kid Buu right?

Nah, dawg. When Vegeta is dying and he tells Goku the fate of their home world with his last breaths after getting death beam'd by Frieza.

Well… respected journalist… I believe even his followers think he is a fat faggot.

I'm not clicking on that. Make a webm or gtfo.

Is it just me, or did all of the leftist brains melt after Trump got elected and pretty much turned them into the psychopath bosses from Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2?

It seems like they doubling….scratch that…TRIPLING down on this cult like bullshit.

Regardless
In other news water is wet.
"Roofers and Slaters" is factually a job made up of 99% men, most physically intensive jobs are and to say otherwise means you are playing the reality isn't real game.
No retrospective thought on the whole "a space alien had literally drugged their water-supply" thing.
Stop the fucking presses.
But I thought he was supposed to be gay?

0/10, pisspoor clickbait

His it is at least
Basically it was just an artistic choice because manga isn't full color.
Information delivered.
The rest of the video is over 5 minutes of a fat faggot giving a history lesson behind what Aryan means and has meant and also the somewhat obvious inspiration behind Son Goku.

You'd think that the election would teach them that those tactics don't work. I don't understand how they think tripling down on this stuff will help them.

Let's read this issue and form our own opinions, shall we? A little background on the Super-Sons, they were the collage age children of Batman and Superman, spin-offs from the classic "IMAGINARY STORIES". They were probably DC's attempt to get some of Marvel's campus readership.

Right off the bat, the Super-Sons are assaulted by a bombshell blacksmith. Apparently they've stumbled into BITCH TOWN.

And not because the Saiyans are were-chimps?

I'm not sure if this was the story's intention, but it's hard not to see it that way.

What? How the fuck did they come to the conclusion that it's about Africans?

I mean, the 'oh they're blonde and blue eyed!!!' shit I get even though the literal explanation is that Toriyama felt bad for the guy that inked the pages and decided to give him a break, and the first arc of Dragon Ball clearly set the whole thing up as a parody of Journey to the West.
I don't know what the fuck it is with people and trying to force race where it's obvious. Like I constantly see people making art of Bulma where she's black because she's sassy and fashionable, like that's not racist at all. But she lives in West City and she has a double eyelid which sticks out when 99% of the cast has a monolid. She's white.
And this recent insistence on making Goku and the rest of the Saiyans some kind of Hispanic…

You know what that sounds like, right?

You know how hypocritical that makes them sound, right?

That's how it always is with these dumbasses. They're as racist as actual racists. But you mention that to them and they try so hard to excuse themselves with mental gymnastics.
My favorite part is when they try to say it's for diversity. Most of the cast is Chinese. If we're going by American standards (which these dumbasses always do), Asians are shown the least in media. So they're actually doing more harm than good. But they'll plug their ears and cry about it when it's pointed out to them.

This bigotry needs to stop.

Apparently they can be that stupid.

They're going to keep pushing until there will actually be RWDS. And considering that they have insulted and demeaned everyone who isn't in their little circlejerk, I don't think anyone will come rescue them if that happens.

fuck off

Isn't screwattack part of Rooster Teeth, how the same network that hosts Funhaus hosts that shit.

To be honest black bulma looks pretty fitting.

at the same time why does race matter in dbz, when the main leads are mostly aliens and the world is full of anthromorphic animals

that first webm is still one of my favorites.

Is that a black blow up doll?

His name's Tyrone.

That's particularly funny because that guy is into almost every weird shit imaginable, but not furry.

makes it all the better.

So if we are already in a Rooster Teeth related thread why to talk about SjewAttack instead of Funhaus.

What I don't understand is how they get away with shitting on the rest of the network.

faggot

What an elitist snob! I've spend almost 4 years in college and I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt, it doesn't make you any less likely to be a raving ideologue with an agenda to push. Taking your gender studies professor's word as law is no different than taking a pastors word as law (to be fair, pastors are actually preaching something worth preaching).

Seriously can this privileged asshole even begin to empathize with "white trash?" I'm sure he's all kinds of empathetic to down trodden groups, so long as they aren't white or conservative.

Someone, quick, go kill as man elephants as you can to fashion and ivory soap box for this man so that he might more effectively preach down at us.

I think it was trying to show both sides of the whole "women's lib" idea. On one hand, it's good that women are able to be independent and take care of themselves but on the other hand, it's wrong of them to hate men and think they are useless.

And the problem with that is?

ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN THE SECOND TWO GAMES IS BLACK
I have trouble dealing with the fact that MovieBlob got paid money for this kind of shit.

I have a problem with people watching that crap.

Yeah, who says none in that "all white cast" isn't muslin?

But aren't the Covenant a theocracy like the Ottoman Empire? How is being against them bad?

Well in the books he's described as being pale from the time spent in his suit. That and most comics portray him as being white with brown hair when he was a kid.

It has. He's white. Extremely pale too due to being a mutant freak and never taking his suit off.

You think the SJWs read that shit? No, they don't know what they're talking about. Most of the time they've never even played the games.

I guess so, but Halo came at a time when videogames, at least mainstream ones (Indie market and underground scene was always cucked, sorry Holla Forums) weren't as pozzed as today, so it would be expected Chief is a white guy.

They went full SJW when hard news had an episode ranting about how gamergate was ebil.

Speaking of Hard News. It became terrible after Jared left.

Because they need it in order to create social drama and then pose as the guiding voice with ideals of uniting this divisive community all for the sake of fame and fortune. Most of the time they only make it halfway.

They've never been the same since janes left.

Literally Who?

Suck it Pilaf, Toriyama probably only remembered you exist because someone pointed you out to him.

It amazes me how almost no one was smart enough to say "I ain't touching that" when Gamergate came up. Literally the only person I can think of is the guy from Nerf Now

It shows his eyes in 4. You can protest all you want that 4 isn't canon, but the devs say it is, and 4 wasn't that bad, except for the shitty Cortana ending.

All the fags against GG are just terrible people or retards.

I thought the Hispanic Saiyan thing was because Mexicans and friends love DBZ almost as much if not more than black people.

I'm surprised there isn't more anime targeting blacks and Hispanics way more, but of course, Japan mostly focuses on their own audience, so even white piggus don't really qualify either.

Nah. Hispanic Saiyan is just a thing for Tumblr brownie points. Same as black Bulma.
Actually the person with the spic Vegeta headcanon also headcanons Bulma and the rest of the Briefs as Jews, which is supposed to… Somehow not be racist at all.