Is this just a meme?

I heard that fapping with bengay's was supposed to be really pleasurable. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/445441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course

Probably for the initial session. Anything that irritates the glans will give you greater pleasure during masturbation, however the aftermath will be fucking brutal. Do it and post results.

Way to be resourceful, user

newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/445441

I miss that internet time. I miss '00-'07

This shit inflames my dick quite a bit for some reason and it feels really really good. I think I may be slightly allergic to whatever is in this brand (except it's red apple scented, I can't find the image it on the internet), now if I could find out what that is and rub it all over my dick, I'll be in heaven

Shit, it all went by so fast. Seems like yesterday for me.

I used to do this as a kid. Some reason I was just playing around with this stuff and discovered how great it felt to jerk off with it.

Real men use Tabasco.

I prefer Hold Bond Medical Ointment

do it faggot

Can you use these as a substitute for lube when fucking an onahole?
If not what lotions/ointment products can I buy from a general goods store that will work as a replacement, I'm tired of buying shitty oil that doesn't last very long and having to reapply it overtime during my faps?!?!?!?!

Alright headed over to /jp/'s onahole thread and they all talk about using "J-Lube"

Apparently it's some super cheap lubricant you buy dry and add a tiny bit of water to and it becomes sticky, apparently it's well used in the "gay community" as the product was made for helping animals with childbirth

So I guess I answered my own question but if any of you anons still have examples of different substitutes for lubricants please share your findings.

yo yo yo awehah gQG

ahrwhWRhHR

Don't put it on your balls, you fucking idiots. Wrap your sack with something like a condom or whatever, its fine to fap with but do NOT get it inside your pisshole or on your balls. My recommendation: Use it as lube, when I put eggs up my ass all that time ago, the only thing that eased the pain was this, even though I was bleeding because of the stretch. It also made it feel very warm and comfy inside, try with a finger first rather than a toy or whatever you faggots use.

put ostrich egg up butt

Send me one or send some bitcoin so I can actually obtain such a thing, ill do it.

What do you think her spit felt like here?