Putin is everywhere!!!

Check under your beds

Check your closets

Putin can strike at anytime. He can be behind any corner at anytime. Putin made my husband have oral with Monica. We must find a way to stop him.

He is using his mind powers to suck away my life force.

WE NEED TO STOP HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3427055/Russia-s-ruling-party-releases-bizarre-series-cartoons-showing-Putin-BEHEADING-political-opponents.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/5/hillary-clinton-likens-putin-hitler-russia-crimea-/
rferl.org/content/ukrainian-president-gives-high-state-award-to-george-soros/27362587.html
madmusic.com/song_details.aspx?SongID=4266
rbc.ru/politics/24/08/2016/57bced379a7947b6d6017c38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Immigration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family#Execution
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/democratic-national-convention-2016-russiasn-214123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always keep a spare Putin in my closet, just in case.

Beware of the bear!

Hillary is just mad the state dept got btfo in Ukraine.

PUTIN GRANDMASTER DRAGNO OF THE ALT-RIGHT

he's worst than a James Bond villain

Putin personally hacked and released the emails from the DNC servers. He did it to help Trump too. It's a vast right wing conspiracy led by kingpin Putin that's tampering with the elections of sovereign countries.

Fucking paranoid putin making this all happen!!!!!!!!!!

Hide yo keeds
Hide yo wyfe

Anyone have that hacker video where he is dancing while matrix code is going on the screen and some other guy is holding a 3rd keyboard for him?

It sounds like this whole Russian fiasco is really Putin Hillary in a bad mood.

Shillary the warmonger neocon wearing a blue dress.

Tienes que volver, Carlos.

She knows Putin isn't the boogeyman. She wants war with Russia.

PUTIN YOU'RE JUST SPEAKING CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Wut?

Putin is behind the alt-right! Far-right extremist neo-Nazis who love anime girls and cartoon frogs, are gay and Libertarian and want to kill all the minorities. Putin wants them to succeed.

am I Putin?

"A pro-government political group has released a series of bizarre cartoons showing Russian President Vladimir Putin brutally dispatching corrupt officials. The clips show political figures accused of corruption grovelling before Russia's strongman leader, before being executed by methods including decapitation and shooting.

The cartoons, called In Putin's Reception, were released by the All-Russia People's Front, which was founded by Putin in 2011. One shows Alexander Koroshavin, the former governor of Sakhalin who was sacked for taking bribes, stammering excuses in the president's Kremlin office, before Putin presses a button and he falls to his death through a trapdoor under his chair."

From a construction site to outside a house party, Putin appears to listen for a short moment before deciding to eliminate them

Anyone who is Holla Forums level redpilled knows that Putin is a Globalist anti-racist holohoax defender who wants a Global Eastern block for himself.

Putin is a European NeoCon

more

Trump is ignorant thinking blacks are living in areas with high crime rates and poverty, it's all a bunch of racist lies, blacks are living in the same conditions as whites and anyone saying otherwise is spreading disinfo as an agent of the KGB and Putin.

poutin on the ritz, baby

Has she crapped her pants yet?

So this cunt really is trying to pick a bone with Russia. Wasn't there some sort of long standing political tension over decades? Almost a sort of… Oh what was it… COLD WAR?

So she is advocating we try to strong-arm FUCKING PUTIN just so we can get on the good guys on terrorists invading us and breeding us out. We must do this immediately or in a few years we won't have pride parades full of men flashing children their genitals!! Oh the horror!

We've been in the second cold war for a few years now, just noone wants to call it that.

That's why he's good. He can take down the JewSA.

Putin dindu nuffin

(4747 checked)
Ah, so that's where Shillary got her pantsuit idea from.

If I thought that she'd actually invade Russia instead of just proxy war shit I'd vote for her, would be the best way to make sure we balkanized. She'd never do that though.

TRUMP/PUTIN FOR BEST WORLD ORDER

There's a video here but I can't save it:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3427055/Russia-s-ruling-party-releases-bizarre-series-cartoons-showing-Putin-BEHEADING-political-opponents.html

Nope. The only ones who got btfo are Ukrainians.

I love the cognitive dissonance of the Left.

Femen are funded by…

PUTIN IS A WHITE NATIONALIST

You're a jew-controlled homosexual ukrainian poz pig if you disagree

I kinda want some autismbux from the Kremlin tbh

One of well known russian nationalists got 7.5 years in prison a couple days ago btw. He would have gotten a medal instead if Putin was even a bit nationalist.

Hillary Clinton likens Putin to Hitler, Russia-Ukraine dispute to Nazi Germany

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/5/hillary-clinton-likens-putin-hitler-russia-crimea-/

"Specifically, she said that Mr. Putin’s decision to issue passports to those in Crimea with ties to Russia is akin to the “population transfers” that went forth in Germany in the lead-up to World War II, BuzzFeedreported.

“Now if this sounds familiar, it’s what Hitler did back in the ‘30s,” Mrs. Clinton said Tuesday during a private event in Southern California, according to the Long Beach Press-Telegram, which had its executive editor, Harry Saltzgaver, at the event."

Every single pro-western public figure in Ukraine sucks Soros balls very very hard, it is a known fact.

They need nuclear war with Russia before the end of October. In the end of October the 300 year cycle ends and the firmament hiding our real power source will break, our bodies will transform, we will get full control of subconscience, we will be able to materialize thoughts, that's why they need to genocide us so urgently. If there are too many whites after this October, they will be in deep shit and they know it.

Ukrainian President Gives High State Award To Soros

rferl.org/content/ukrainian-president-gives-high-state-award-to-george-soros/27362587.html

"Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has awarded U.S. financier and billionaire philanthropist George Soros with Ukraine's Order of Liberty.

Poroshenko presented Soros the award, one of Ukraine's highest, in Kyiv on November 12.

"Your intense activities during recent years have extremely promoted the democratic change that we now have happening in Ukraine," Poroshenko told Soros.

He said Soros's International Renaissance Foundation had played a big role in the development of Ukraine's statehood in the past 25 years."

That just means he was a Soros-funded bagel nazi and not a true blue one.

jej
nice

PUTIN IS DOMESTICATING ALL THE BEARS IN NORTH AMERICA

IF TRUMP (HIS BITCH) ISN'T ELECTED, HE WILL UNLEASH THE RUSSIANIZED BEARS UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

THEY ARE TRAINED TO ATTACK ONLY THE COLOREDS –I MEAN POC !

Sometimes I wonder if it will be better for you burgers to start a WW3 with us and plunge the whole world into chaos to give more possibilities for violent Fascist revolutions everywhere.

But I would really like to avoid mutual nuclear annihilation. Some of you Americans are alright, don't vote for Hillary this November.

We really should push this. Make Hillary look like a nut-case conspiracy theorist and then remind people this is not the first time she has done this. It'll also let us talk about how she covered up Bill's rapes and affairs.

The cold war never ended.

Same style as Family guy?

translation of the slav runes?

WE ARE ALL PUTIN COMRADE

It's a paraphrase of Russian proverb meaning "there is a bad sheep in every flock" (literally: no family without a degenerate), with "family" (семье) replaced with "pig" (свинье), which sounds similarly and references common Russian racist stereotype of Ukrainians as loving salo (pork fat).

It's kinda funny that it's not Putin behind all this but an organic grassroots international group of neo-nazi frog worshiping wizards.

But then again these days the truth is way to ridiculous for anyone to believe unless your neck deep in it.

You don't have to invade when you have nukes. After all neoliberals truly are an apocalyptic death cult.

There is some truth that Putin is "allied" with Nazi frogs. Russia has been supporting far-right sentiments in the West for some decades now.

Eat your spinach or Putin will come!

Of course but he's hardly the leader or creator. I'd say that the anonymous imageboard format did far more than any other single factor.

Putin is just another white man pouring fuel on the rising fire.

Indeed. The board culture was essentially what gave me an entry to the path of understanding Truth. I'm eternally grateful to user.

Never again will I be a prostitute fucking degenerate. All my shekels end up to jews so that they can enslave and exploit more tsiksas.

Russia is only now relevant again because of this stooge. He should just start a youtube channel; all bravado no commando.

This is a top notch meme. Spread it like fire. It uses the lefts own argument against itself. It's fucking Judo.

The funny things is that both Russia and America are fucking impossible to invade and occupy.

The war won't be about occupation, but about annihilation - they want as many dead as possible.

I can imagine it now, Hillary stumbling around in her drug induced psychosis, seeing Putins everywhere

that's why she needs that syringe man around, to instantly inject her with sedatives when she relapses

When it comes to Putin I have no fucking clue what his game is.

He sent the richest Kike in Russia to the worst prison in Siberia and he banned Soros and every single one of his organizations from the country while at the same time making it illegal to deny the holocaust.

Fucking confused when it comes to that guy.

No but she's certainly shit the bed.

It's not cognitive dissonance, it's dialectic - in the literal sense:

whereas

Also for a few random thoughts:

Semantics should just be called Semetics. Semetic could also mean 'semi memetic'.

Furthermore, since Jews are known as Kikes, or circles, does this mean all the circular reasoning, circular theories of 'nothing new, everything repeats' are all Jewish theories?

Putin is pretty much less violent Stalin.
1. Cult of personality? Check.
2. Doing things your own way instead of following manifesto of your ruling party? Check.
3. Not letting jealous rich kikes anywhere near your government? Check.
4. Pursuing nationalists for the fact that they want to separate the country? Check.
5. Creating an illusion that your country actually follows its basics (communism/democracy)? Check.

He has a lot of his features, sadly people tend to not notice. He's Putin's most favorite Russian leader, after all.

He's basically completely in charge of Russia and that makes International Jewry mad as shit?

You know sometimes I forget that Russia is basically a European empire that conquered a metric fuckton of land but was never broken up because unlike the British and French their conquered territory isn't oversees and it's all directly connected.

Still thought didn't Putin start a campaign to boost the ethnic Russian birth rate?

Reminds me of this sketch by Monty Python…

madmusic.com/song_details.aspx?SongID=4266

Yes, but the Russians who are getting rich are not breeding and the Russian who are dirt poor are producing defective baby`s.
The middle class is rising in Russia but it needs to be bigger. To much upper and lower class people and not enough middle class breeders.

He isn't completely in charge of it. Yet. Before he acquired the internet. They recently started working with chinese companies (huawei and lenovo) to make a system that will allow internet providers to save all traffic for 6 months, the "Yarovaya Law".

rbc.ru/politics/24/08/2016/57bced379a7947b6d6017c38

They will basically dig through keywords all internet traffic across entire country for "dangerous" messages, to find and jail people for their speech. Might as well jail nationalists for sympathizing Hitler on the internet.

Sorry, they didn't play the entire thing.

Here's the transcript:

Michael Palin: Hello! I am just listening to this record with my wife and our au-pair and I’d like to say how shocked we are that a pleasant collection of Norwegian folk songs should be turned into an excuse for communist propaganda of the shoddiest kind. What’s gone wrong with the world? I can’t even take a bath without 6 or 7 communists jumping in with me. They’re in my shirt cupboard and Brezhnev and Kosygin are in the kitchen now eating my wife’s jam. Oh, they are cutting off my legs! I can see them peeping out of my wife’s blouse! Why doesn’t Mr. Maudling do something about it before it is too late? Ohhhh….God…

Well at the very least ethnic Russians will still be the overwhelming majority in the their own fucking country in 50 years bar a nuclear war.

Stalin had severe paranoia and delusion of grandeur, though.
It took Operation Barbarossa for him to get over himself and put military decisions ino more competent hands.

Putin's a skilled KGB operative, capable of tactical and strategic thought.
Chechnya was a demonstration of that, and right now, it looks like Ukraine will be as well.
Russia got their interests covered the moment they reclaimed Crimea. Everything else is just a bonus.
All he needs to do now is wait for the bankrupt Ukraine-Remnant to collapse. Wars are expensive.

Funny thing is, Yeltsin only planned to install him as a placeholder, just like Putin installed Medvedjev.
Of course, given the catastrophy of Yeltsin's rule, Putin was having none of that…

What worries me is that Putin is 63 and in the past once the strong leader dies, retires, or gets deposed things go to shit.

So once Putin dies of old age in 20 years will Russia get utterly Jewed and pozzed or does he have countermeasures and a worthy successor?

Sounds like Shillary wants to be in a gangbang involving clones of Putin.

Dare I ask for an old rule 34?

Also another interesting little thing that I found
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Immigration
When Russia was having demographic problems Putin decided to solve the problem by importing ethnic Russians and other whites rather than shitskins.

Check your orifices, Putin is cumming '''IN EVERY HOLE"

Putin is Russia's greatest love machine

A great deal of Russian patriotism is being proud of our decisive contribution to winning the WW2 (more than 20 million casualties even by the most modest counts), and unfortunately that includes dehumanizing Nazism in all its forms. People literally believe that it was the evil Hitler who wanted to exterminate all Slavs.

>yfw before his death he declares War to the US so that he will be defeated and have Russia annexed by God Emperor Barron Trump**

Realistically would be restoring the Romanov family to power be a good way to prevent Russia getting jewed or Cucked?

I mean the Jews fucking slaughtered their family and deposed them I doubt that they have any love of the Jew.

Devil is in the details here. It's still a big hassle and, more importantly, you're only eligible to settle in certain areas of Russia under this program (most likely it will be somewhere in the Asian part of Russia, I mean a frozen shithole on the other side of the world). Meanwhile shitskins can come in droves to the European part. They are not granted citizenship but obtain work permits and stay there for a long long time.

I have my fears they might revive communism. Something will happen in november/october 2017, it will be 100 years since the october revolution.

I highly doubt that they can pull that shit again on such short notice.

Nobody wants communism. Return to more autocracy — yes, communism — no.

So the reinstatement of the Romanovs then?

Very little part of our population gives a shit about monarchy. I think we might just continue our paradigm of "totalitarianism pretending to be democracy". Putin isn't going anywhere, he will serve at least one more term once re-elected in 2018, then he will find a suitable successor to his cause. I believe that he will not let our country to be jewed by liberals again like in the 90s.

I fucking hope so.

Russia cannot fall to cuckery

Not to mention that even their lolis were fucking metal!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family#Execution

I really hope so too.
The "big thing" might be Russia changing its Constitution. It's something that Putinist elites wanted to do for a long time. Basically our current Constitution was conjured by liberal kikes in the 90s and it impairs a lot of good things. It prohibits ideologies and asserts existence of "human rights", among other things.

Well Monica's grandmother was a Russian-Jew and the grandfather was some kind of Baltic-Jew. They could have been pulling off an operation over the course of a few generations.

Hillary doesn't nedd to go very far to find Russian ties.
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/democratic-national-convention-2016-russiasn-214123

Russia has always been an autocracy and Putin is just the latest iteration. I doubt that would change even if it was dismantled into its component states to be gobbled up by international finance. I dare say it would be worse.

Putin is behind the hacker known as 4chan.

thanks

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED

I've heard Putin is the one running the Hacktivist group called Anonymous.

Basically Hillary is without any self-awarness revealing her own plot and her allies strategies of disrupting and gaining power. She wants war with Russia. And she has allies who are big into underground funding of groups and whatnot to disrupt societies they need to disrupts, for example Jeb Sunden and Ukraine/Russia or George Soros and the western world.

I now TRULY understand why you Americans hate this retarded cunt.

>Russia has been supporting far-right sentiments in the West for some decades now.

Except there's nothing 'far' or 'extreme' about rejecting multiculturalism and mass immigration and there's no rational arguments in favor of multiculturalism and mass immigration anyway and those who are pushing it can only do so by calling those who oppose it bad names, they can't argue in favor of it. It's a moral craze and rejecting that shit is just a rejection of the P.C. religion that shouldn't exist anyway.

paste a serious Hillary face, not a laughing Hillary

There's a youth group, I forgot the name, they have some kind of fertility festival or something. I remember reading an article at the Daily Mail website.

Don't the European Union bureaucrats want something similar? Or was it a specific european country? (Spain? France? I forgot.)

poor tatiana tbh

putin also personally made threatening calls to zoe quinn thus starting gamer-gate which was a russian plot to prevent females from being successful in gaming.

we should make a fake blogspot site promoting bullshit leftwing 1950s tier russian conspiracies tbh

LOOK HILLARY WAS RIGHT, I CAUGH A RUSSIAN SPIE IN MY WARDROBE!

ameria is pretty occupied as we speak

tovarish putin, I know these rabochiye, velikiy lyudi! my rabochiye are going to fix everything, tovarish. kapitalisticheskiy clinton is very sick tovarish, she is izognutyy hillary. she is making up this tupoy story about alt-right. grustnyy!

Look how fucking uncomfortable she looks, Can you imagine what Hillary would've done in a similar situation? Can you imagine how she will look with a six-foot German shepherd named Trump listing off all her lies on national television?

Hide your wives,
hide your kids,
hide your husbands,
Putin is raping everyone!

that dogger looks like it can sense her unease and is just waiting to bite her

Can someone shoop hillaries face on the ancient ayyliuns guy?

I'am really bad at phooshop

download GIMP that would take like 20 seconds to do but its a reddit tier cancer meme so you can do it yourself faggot

I went to put gas in my Prius yesterday (gets 9,000 miles to the gallon, it's just the right thing to do for the earth, you know?!?) and the nameplate fell off the back and underneath the nameplate was another nameplate and, long story short, I've been driving a Putin all this time.

should have asked project murphy cuck

Might have to do something with his ties behind the scenes. Do not forget the economy is not looking that great and Russia needs money/support badly. However the main reason probably is :

Even russian shitters sperged out in Estonia when the government wanted to move a stupid commie statue away. For the average Russian his pride is "we beat zem evil nazis" so reprogramming them will take many generations, especially while the commie generation is still alive.

Ill try it, thanks

This will give me nightmares

Can someone post the webm with Nice terrorists singing a pop song.

Yep, it's got its eyes on master waiting for the 'sic

does this mean that jace connors was a russian agent?