Phone scam

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7251222.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was their accent?

kek do you even need to ask, mate?
Did pretty good. I would have been a gullible fuck and given them at least my name.

Yeah, pretty standard to say "Hello, this is [name]"

Never understood this degenerate behaivor. Ever considered someone asks your friends, family or acquaintances to get your shitty number and contact you?

Literally why not? What if it's someone you know calling from a different number?

Then they call twice if they want to get in contact with me. Only pollers and other cancer calls once.

What a fucking idiot you are. I hate people with their irrational phone antics. I hope you burn in hell.

I hope your number gets scouted out by some hindu scam team and dataminers and you get perpetually called 24/7 by either one of them until you die.

Or they'll see you for the faggot you are and find a better friend.

if someone I don't know wants to contact me, they can damn well send a text first

He's probably American, they have to pay when they call someone AND when they answer the phone.
Thanks EU for not allowing this.

That's what I'm talking about. Fucking paranoid fuck. Keep on living in your bubble, never experiencing the thrills of life like picking up the fucking phone when an unknown caller calls you.

I knew quite a handful of such fucks, and besides that they had some other unbearable antics.

It's even easier to pretend to be someone else via text, you fucking idiot.

I'm a Eurofag and with certain tricks it is possible to make the designated number pay astronomically high amounts of Shekels. But in Burgerland I think there is always an automatic voice that asks if you are willing to take the caller fee.

How do you do that?
Reaserch.

So Americans have to listen to that every time they pick up the phone?

Oh yeah, the thrills. You can only get drunk so much before you vomit and skydiving wears off quickly. But picking up the phone from an unknown numbers? That's the real thrill of life. Thanks, user. I will consider changing my ways thanks to you informing me that picking up calls from strangers is truly something my life lacked so far.

I'd like to provide the info but I don't know myself. It's been over 10 years since I had done that involuntarily to someone. There was a neighbor who said that I can call anyone I like and wouldn't have to pay for it, so he tipped for a while on the pay phone, then I entered the number I wanted to call and as soon as someone picked up I was yelled at for why the fuck am I calling and making them pay for it so much (apparently every minute was 10 € for them); so yeah, that was it.

Uhh, no. But if someone calls you from jail or prison it is very likely - if the American TV shows didn't lie to me.

Are you autistic? The point of that comment was that picking up a phone is NOT scary, yet you panic anyway.

I totally agree.
Either call from a known number, ring longer than 15 seconds, try at least twice (it doesn't cost anything if I don't pick up anyway), or send an SMS.

Providers set 30 seconds of ringing time cap for individuals, and it is usually 15 seconds for marketers, so if you ring long enough, I'll pick it up.

picking up the fucking phone when an unknown caller calls you.

KEK

I have a feeling this thread's going to get as autistic as the "should I become a criminal" thread.

It was kinda in the gray area between fat, old black woman from the inner city and middle age white guy from a rural neighborhood.

I actually did say my first name upon picking the phone up. But I didn't give them my last name.

They can leave a voice message if they want to make contact with me. I fucking hate people so they can get fucked if they aren't known by me in advance to calling.

Hey Autismo McSpergo, how about getting medication for your mental disease and donating your phone to nigger children Africa, if you don't use your phone like God intended anyways?

Phones were intended to communicate with people you know. You seem really upset that I refuse to interact with strangers. Go fuck off to a discord server if you want to talk to random faggots.

That is because it is wrong.

And to add to that, I have a tracfone with minute cards, so every fucking minute I spend wasting time listening to some asshole that has nothing important to say to me is a minute I lose and have to pay for a new minute card sooner for.

Never heard of prepaid sim cards?

Jam a cactus up your ass, cunt. The only reason I have a phone is for my job and so my parents can contact me. If I didn't have those reasons, I would throw it away and never donate to the phone industry for the rest of my life.

I average

Your dubs speak reasonable volumes then. Be Allah with you, my brother.

Plus tip

Do they have to pay for inter-state connections more tpp like we used to have to before the EU made it illegal?

I like in Europe and I average like 4 euro. Git gud.

The average is $30 or more if you aren't finding the really good deal like tracfone in america.

I believe they were called "phone booths".

I'm planning on tipping my IRS accountant for doing such a good job because America is the greatest country on earth and we have superior social norms as a result.

I can't tell if you took my shitty joke posts seriously or if you're being ironic.

Europeans will never know the joy of going out to order a double bacon cheeseburger and tipping the cashier extra when he claps at the successful resolution of my order.

I never understood this American fasciantion with weapons.
Fistly, it's 18 in Britain, secondly what the fuck would a child need a knife for? Are you willing to allow children to harm themselves just so you can say "hurr at least they were free"?

Oh my mistake.

Knives are tools, faggot.

Please go.

A machete could be classified as a tool too. Doesn't matter.
What would a child need a sharp knife for again?

To cut things, faggot.

What do children need to cut so badly that they can't do it at home with their parents nearby or ask an adult to do?

You know dull knives exist right?

Literally anything they want when adults aren't nearby, faggot.

We were talking about smearing peanut butter.
Do you shitpost because you're so insecure about your country's standards of living and retarded muzzie-tier culture?

Like each other's throats? Can you come up with ONE example of a thing a child would benefit from cutting so badly they can't ask their parents to do it or do it near them?

I've gotten several emails from illiterate scumbags asking for my phone number, alternate email address, full name, and so on.

I always bit on them and ask for nudes.

Actually, you shouldn't reply to them since it tells them it's a living email.

Great argument.
Reminder your life expectancy is lower than Cuba.

Not him.

A loose string on their shirt, faggot.
They can't do that if their parent aren't in the immediate area, faggot.

Are you this retard? >>>7251222

I hate phone posting 8ch.net/b/res/7251222.html

only normies use phomes.

I'm in bed because of a fever.

only.
normies.
use.
phones.

the simple fact that you own one makes you a normie and an CIAnigger cuck.

This thread is literally about phones user.

Why not just illegalize everything before the age of 18? Wrenches, screwdrivers (which you can stab yourself/others with and bleed), baseball bats, golf clubs, fishing hooks, needles, etc etc. Basically, anything and everything that could be used as a weapon regardless of it's uses. Also, wtf are culinary arts? This is the lunacy of the left/UK people.

webm related

Do brits even have any boy scouts type of things?

yo yo yo hrayhyhw

They call the police on teenagers that try to buy plastic butter knives, what do you think?
Britain is in an orwellian hellhole, you can't have the citizenry learning things that could undermine that rule