Why were Data's episodes so much stronger than Seven of Nine's...

Why were Data's episodes so much stronger than Seven of Nine's? Maybe because Seven of Nine was a mistake that ruined Voyager.

Don't shit-talk my borgfu.

Data was an android who was unique as a sapient machine built by a Human, trying to understand the race of his creator. Seven was a traumatized Human who was assimilated and then escaped. Data's stories boil down to science trying to understand romance. Seven's boil down to a socially maladjusted prisoner trying to adapt to life on the outside.

TNG: What does it mean to be human
DS9: Are actions more important than creds
Voyager: TECHNOLOGY IS BAD AND SCARY AND RELIGION AND HOPE WILL SAVE US IF WE GIVE IN.

Because Voyager was trash.

Have you watched episodes from season 3 recently? Some of the best of Trek in that season. Season 4 was when shit started going wack, especially with Janeway's character. Season 1 and 2 were rough because they were still finding their footing.

Was she an android?

She's a (Cy)borg.

I assume you meant creeds.

If so, I think you are very correct. TNG had "the measure of a man" and DS9 had "in the pale moonlight"

Look at yourself in the mirror, get on the scale, throw the now-broken scale out, and tell me how being a sedentary neckbeard beta isn't the result of widespread computerization and miniaturization in society.

As opposed to being an emaciated peasant with stunted growth? This is better.

Stay in the dark ages, pleb.

The Middle Ages fucking sucked. I'm not saying we should live like cavemen, but that we should reduce our dependence on ot.

Not an argument, fag. We are weakened because of our overreliance on technology. We sit our asses down in front of the TV or computer and spend all day there without doing anything physical, save walking to and from the bathroom or kitchen. This makes us either sickly, scrawny skeletons or ultra-obese elephants, instead of the muscled-up Adonises that we could be.

how the fuck have i been so retarded for all these years

Not an argument, thou of homosexual desires. We are weakened because of our overreliance on ricemeal. We sit our posteriors down in front of manuscripts or rolling bones and spend all day there without doing anything physical, save walking to and from the chamberpot or cauldron. This makes us either sickly, scrawny skeletons or dead, instead of the muscled-up techno-Gods that we could be.

Because 7 is basically a tweaked Data and the stories are similar. Data did it first so he is more memorable. The real crime is how they tried to turn Bashir into a Data clone by making him a secret genetically engineered man. That was terrible.

If you aren't for continual technological development until you are just a brain in a jar, then you are for living like a caveman. There is no such thing as technology in moderation you luddite!

Wesley Crusher looks like Elvis Presley.

It's a good thing the real child actor of Wesley turned out so handsome and masculine! :^)

He'd be very good looking if he worked out.

Listen, once WE develop proper space flight and colonization, we move out and leave you to live like luddites, just waiting for that meteor to extinguish you as god intended.

The only weight Wheaton knows is the wait for the buck to finish fucking his wife so he can clean up. The only bar he's familiar with is the one his wife goes to to get laid. The heaviest thing he's picked up is the tab for his wife's son's school fees.

Age cucked him so hard.

just shows you what years of virtue signaling and being a lefty dicksucker will do to a body, no matter if you come from good stock.

Also, Data episodes and the character as a whole were better because Data was a male character, they had to write him better and give his character more depth, add subtle emotion where it wasnt suppose to be.
With 7of9, they just went full retard. IM BORG. I HAVE BIG TITS AND IM ALSO BOSSY AND DONT KNOW WHY THE CREW THINKS IM RUDE. WHY ARE YOU SO OBSOLETE?
Pants on head retarded.

kekd

Why are nu-males so offended by 'bro', they seem to hate it to an unreasonable degree? I see it as a term of endearment, if a guy calls you bro you know you are on the level and he is vibing with you.

I honestly cant understand why anyone in that gay conversation was offended by anything in the first place. Like what do they want? Everyone to stop talking around them? Imagine how comfortable and pointless your life must be if you feel the need to get angry about "bro" or "harpie".

This is why it's important to lift and get /fit/. He could still look like a mature version of the guy on the left if he didn't become such a spineless beta.

In ancient times man, when challenged, would stick out his chest, raise his voice, and call his enemy a faggot. Now he tries to get his opponent to apologize for being born a male on social media.

You are a burden on the here and now with your hollywood dreams of conquering space.

lol. nicely said

let me tell you about a man from the 24th century,
put a lot of fools in a space penitentiary,
he's the futuristic sex android,
too cool for school or bad hemorrhoids,
he's the only one, he's that unique,
and he saved the ship every single week,
with 88 petabytes in his brain,
his freestyles flow like fine champagne

Voyager never would have had a season five if they didn't walk those gigantic jugs and that juicy, sumptuous ass out on the bridge in S4.

You're on drugs.

Brent Spiner was a phenomenal actor, that's why. Even when the plots were weak or silly or formulaic, his acting was reason enough to keep watching.

Let's not go nuts, user.

He was pretty damned good, at the very least.

He was playing a robot on a sci fi show. It isn't exactly talking to the skull of your childhood jester in a graveyard.

Whenever he played Lore it was always a bit ham-handed and when he played Noonian Sungh it was always a bit too much. He is good at playing nervous, childlike or emotionless. He gets too hammy in other roles.

Why isn't Night Court in reruns on TV?

might as well burn my house down, ditch my car and go out into a cave and feed by killing shit with my bear hands then

It is.
If you got Laff or MeTv they run them.

google says they're nation wide, but who the fuck knows what cable companies do