"So user, got any plans for the weekend?"

"So user, got any plans for the weekend?"

Masturbating to Dora the Explorer wetting and messing in her diapers.

Work, play vidya, dying…repeat.

Good thing we have music to clench the soul

oh I forgot the music, thank you user

start drinking as soon as I wake up. eliminate the guilt of not looking for a job by thinking "it would be informal to go in on a weekend." keep playing KOTOR 2, just got the restored content mod and am doing an unarmed only playthrough. punching sithlords in the dick. masturbating to progressively weirder and weirder shit.

I KNOW THIS HOUSE I KNOW THIS HOUSE YEAH I FUCKING KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Just bought anal beats, going to fap.

Setting up a tent in your living room actually sounds really fun.

I want to go camping.
I want to innawoods with nothing but my bug-out bag and a BK9, get as remote and as far away for normalfags as I can possibly be, and just see if I can make through three weeks.

Not this weekend, but the next. Been wanting to do it for years. Want to bring doggo but she's probably too old for this kind of thing.

Sounds like a bunch of work to me.

That looks comfy as hell

Yeah but once you finish the work you get a tent to play in.

camping kind of stops being fun after the first night lol. getting hammered or high with fellow faggots for a one nighter deep in the mountains is alot of fun tho

The forest rape is fun tho

Forest rape is kind of like trading in a way. If you just want to go for a quick camping trip and aren't prepared to wait, you get fucked in the ass (have to buy/sell at a terrible price). If you're prepared to spend a few months out there carefully scouting the terrain and preparing an ambush, you get to fuck some other poor sod in the ass (buy/sell at a good price). The difference between the buy and sell price is determined by the relative numbers of rapists and campers.

I work alone.

So do market traders.

But once you're done playing you have to collapse it, knocking shit off your shelves and put it up. Sounds like a bummer.

Sleep tight pupper.

Good point, but still