Untitled

redlettermedia.bandcamp.com/track/star-wars-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-commentary-track

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fan commentary is only ever worth it if
it provides insight that the official commentary doesn't into the production, i.e. the commentators actually know what they're talking about, or the commentary is very funny/entertaining in itself. RLM is neither insightful nor funny, being a dead horse in it own right.

While Rogue One is not a great movie, or even really a good one, it is at least better than TFA, if only because it had a funny robot, and a lead actress who can act.

Very apt image. Bit strange that they'd choose to use that. Then again, these are the people who made Space Cop after stating several times that making a movie intentionally bad doesn't make for a good bad movie so I can't say I'm too surprised.

And why would I want them?

They didn't intent for Space Cop to be bad, it was meant to be a self-aware comedy film.
They've admitted it was fucking terrible from time to time.

I used video download helper and got it for free. I found out a little while ago that after listening so many times they don't let it continue and force you to pay.

No Rogue won and TFA were both equally shit.

deadhorse.jpg

if you don't think that RLM reviews had impact on what Disney is doing with the franchise you're naive.

it was Mike that first suggested that JJ would be good for directing a Star Wars movie.

I like how that cuck has to ask the rest of the group if they hate the movie before forming his opinion.

TFA was made according to the Plinkett reviews, with feminism added in. As it turns out though RLM are shitty movie makers and their advice produced a movie worse than TPM. They might say, "but it was successful" but then so was TPM.

Goddamn can they not suck Star Wars cock? Using a dead horse image and pretending to be ironic doesn't excuse this shit.

In the commentary Mike said that there was something weird with the indoor scenes on Scarif and I think he's right, these indoor sets look like those on the Death Star.
It would be nice to know one day how much the script changed during the filming and the editing. So far we know that the scenes involving Vader and Leia were added afterwards.

a youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4

He's such a fucking nitpicking autist unless his boyfriend JJ is directing.

lol

They're like jewish niggers.

I'm listening to it for free.

This homosexual nigger gives a good explanation of why Rogue One is terrible.

Time is money.

Yet they kept begging people to buy their shit to fund it

xD

stopped watching there…

Funny robot alone makes it better than TFA though.

A friend of mine told me they admitted TFA isn't good in this commentary, is that true? I don't want to listen to 90 minutes of stuttering to find out.

They've said similar things before

thanks, capitalism

C H A R I S M A T I C
H
A
R
I
S
M
A
T
I
C

Mike is mostly upset about the retard fanboys saying that Rogue One is better than TFA.

TFA is a rip off of a real movie which still makes it a real movie while Rogue One is just a Star Wars fanservice compilation video.

I'd disagree that TFA being a copy of a real movie makes it a real movie, since it only copied more superficial elements instead of what made the original work. They're both 0/10s, but I would say Rogue Cunt is less offensive due to being a shitty side story that killed off all the retarded characters it introduced. TFA not only ruined the future of Star Wars, but managed to retroactively destroy the entire point of the OT. The prequels at worst added retroactive baggage onto the OT, but they never outright ruined them like Disney.

You can listen to it free on Bandcamp

I'm interested if this is true. Anybody got any timestamps for this?

I'll start listening to it and find it.

TFA is a shitty movie. RO is a shitty movie with a funny robot. RO wins.

Why couldn't those amazing tits stay young and firm forever? ;_;

Finished it. The most they say is repeated over and over "for all its faults, at least TFA…" when they mention problems in RO. They bounce back and forth between giving people shit over liking RO and giving people shit for hating TFA. There was even a part where they talked about how Disney picks directors they know they can boss around and lamented how J.J. Abrams didn't want to direct another SW film. In the end they're just being contrarians to popular opinion, which makes it even worse if they're not being paid off by Disney. It implies they "ironically" bought all that merch in their recent videos with their own money.

Thanks user for taking the time. Their complete admiration for J.J. Abrams and TFA is completely ridiculous.