Is Holla Forums Always Right?

Name one thing /pol ever got wrong.

Oh, I dunno, how about

EVERYTHING

Obama was supposed to fight to keep his post. The US economy was supposed to collapse last year. Obama was supposed to enact shariah law. Hillary was supposed to be in prison by now.

There's some faggot in every thread on every board, and another two b8ing. I still maintain that forcing Holla Forums out of asshurt was the biggest mistake of Holla Forums. Sunshine and Josh are close though.

People still believe in Shmita, funnily. Boy Sprouts comes to mind as well, but they prevented it by posting about it doncha know.

>>>Holla Forums

Leftypol really can't come up with there own memes.

You don't "come up with a meme". that's not how they work

then again, the with the high population of redditors on the faster Holla Forums boards, I can see why you wold think this

fuck no, it's a bunch of idiots who believe in fake politicians.

Holla Forums is never right.

How fucking old are you? I don't think you're supposed to be here. It'll all happen or at the very least, attempts will be made. Mark my words, faggot.

That's why we voted for someone like the Don and even if he was just another politician, at least he's not Killary, you dumb nigger.

wew

You're too retarded to reference, so I'm guessing you're a genuine nu/pol/ack. Stab in the dark that you're talking about Sharia law with the first part. It's already here in some communities, but will NEVER be attempted nationwide. Just common sense, lad. Go read up the civil war threads and apply accordingly.
Either you weren't around for the shift of narrative, or you're too stupid to get it. If the latter, feel free to list all the defenses of Trump that you've heard over the last year and compare. Holla Forums got warped. Project Alamo played a big part, which I'd love to see you defend.

Thinking that Trump = muh god emperor and that he was actually going to change anything

Remember during the election when he said he wanted to shut down the internet for jihadists? Was the last time I was legit pissed on the web.

Yanking that shitty MS Paint pic out of your ass doesn't make it right, Holla Forumslack. You're getting real fucking desperate.

Here's a webm version.

It didn't come from my ass, retard. I made it on my computer.

holocaust

So it's fucking nothing. Holla Forums died off along with everything else chan related when the nip took over. Im just here because 4chan is in the shitter and I have no where else to go.

yes your memes are shit

You aut-right fucks are such massive faggots. I'm questioning whether or not I should even laugh at your stark idiocy, since such an act would technically qualify your "memes" as ironic, in a sense.

Obama was gunna stir up more race riots as an excuse to enact martial law and postpone the election if it looked like hillary wasn't going to win. But they miscalculated and were absolutely positive she had it in the bag, so they didnt bother with it.

Hillary was never going to go to jail but she definitely should have. I'm not sure Holla Forums really believed that was going to happen or if they were just showing their support for it.

That's it, goy. Let's make the perfect the enemy of the good and ignore solid gains in favor of impotent LARPing. Also, be sure to ignore the recent Syrian ceasefire that Benjamin Nosferatu is so upset over.

Holla Forums was going down the crapper even when moot was in charge.

eat shit niglet

Eh, we were wrong about Ron Paul.

And I'm not sure if this counts, but we're often wrong about happenings. Idiots among us declare HAPPENING over one-time fluke events, or some article or blog post originating from some dubious source, and then these things never become a true happening. It was just a flash in the pan and the HAPPENING was over before it even began.

But besides Ron Paul and false happenings, we're pretty much right about everything

Maybe that's why all your "memes" are garbage.

Didn't save that pic comparing leftist memes vs pol memes. the one with the anne franks

I own a business, say a mcdonalds franchise. I have employees working for me voluntarily, flipping burgers or as cashiers.

You now have full power, what happens?

Get some nuggers with honey.

Then why does the left still get so asshurt about Pepe? It was just a few short months ago that Hillary incorporated him into her campaign of victimhood. Pepe still triggers weaklings everywhere he's posted. Lefties tried to appropriate him with that Kekistan faggotry that didn't work. The fucking creator of the character tried to kill him off. A simple Pepe avatar is enough to get you warned/muted/banned/whatever on some websites.

If Pepe is stale, then just how weak and easily triggered are you?

A true free market is nature itself. An organism can be compared to a business, if an organism cannot survive their envirioment, or their market (e.g.: You can sell pork to Americans but not Isrealis). They will die, or go bankrupt. Only the ones that can survive their envirioment survive, and get to produce offspring. And that freedom led to elephants, tigers, crabs and humans, the greatest organism to walk this earth.

That is so cringeworthy, like a deviantart sonic drawing.

Inb4 some self-loathing, professionally offended, pathologically argumentative, pseudointellectual faggot posts some indignant retort about how man is certainly not the greatest being to exist on this earth

the-more-you-know

What the shit is this?

some on from leftypol made this

Say no more. That explains everything

Are they serious with this?

This has been in circulation since before the exodus.

It would appear that they are

Leftypol didn't even exist back then, I even saw the original thread. It's maybe like 3 weeks old.

Leftist debate strategy in a nutshell. Just say anything and it must be taken as absolute truth

The "seize the memes of production" meme is barely a year old

you need to stop letting a womyn and trannies do your artwork

Guilting is also a popular strategy. But with more people having internet access it's become much harder for them to use that angle.

The memes are the best part.

Did you all die or something?

That was me being nice; that was me giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you weren't a complete summerfag who's barely lurked for two weeks. That vid related was around long before Holla Forums, newfriend.

What vid? Also, only summerfags call people summerfags. Furthermore, you seem very upset by the fact that you called out on your bullshit. The fact is that you are completely wrong. And despite what you've been taught by your Jewish overlords, YOU being wrong about something doesn't make ME the asshole

except it is one of the most heavily moderated boards on this site

leftypol is probably the worst place on the internet right now.

New fag detected.

hwndu is banned on 8/pol/ user.

>>>/sudo/

The HWNDU shit is the only good thing kektards have ever done lol. 99% of the time they're just annoying retards.

I want to strangle the person who first thought of mousepads without actual buttons.

Dates on predictions, pretty much when anyone says X month happening! Like 6 months out. Dates is where they really always get it wrong.

Last year they said our economy was going to collapse in September

Still can't meme

Holy fuck are they serious?
fucking cringe my man

Holla Forums is cancer

Holy shit they literally cannot meme.
This reeks of trying too hard, it' so bad that it makes it seem ironic like someone from Holla Forums designed it to smear Holla Forums

Hitler ignored American Nazis cause they were IDIOTS and INFILTRATED

Socializing with other humans.

Holla Forums memes reek of CTR.

Well, your photo evidence certainly convinced me. I'll never doubt Holla Forums again.
ST00P1D FUCKING /R/TARD!

ctr has a structure
leftypol flails around like an octopus on a hotplate, and achieves even less

We all died in 2012. This is just an echo chamber nao.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums
but pepe is pepe

The retard Olympics have finally started!

That's what im thinking too, remember those lefty comics? It was a disaster, or what you just replied too. It's like their a company trying to appear cool to the kids.

I like the reasonable ancaps