Tell a story about a time when you got lucky

Tell a story about a time when you got lucky.

One time I went to McDonald's and ordered a delicious Big Mac meal. Although I ordered a media size combo, the guy behind the register gave me a large combo at no additional cost.

I was like "ba da ba ba ba! I'm loving it!"

Yeah, I can picture you saying that. Sicko.

this one time, op was a faggot and gassed himself

Got a free coke bitches

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€ good shit goเฑฆิ sHit๐Ÿ‘Œ thats โœ” some good๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œshit right๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œthere๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ rightโœ”there โœ”โœ”if i do ฦฝaาฏ so my self ๐Ÿ’ฏ i say so ๐Ÿ’ฏ thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: สณแถฆแตสฐแต— แต—สฐแต‰สณแต‰) mMMMMแŽทะœ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ŒะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒGood shit

One time I went to KFC.
Power's out in the mall.
KFC manager realizes the chicken will go bad.
Bumps my order from tendies to a whole fucking bucket of chicken.
No charge.

I'll probably die from a heart attack soon, but that was a good day.
t. not a nigger

that's the one time I got lucky

isn't that an oxymoron?

One time I went to burger king and while i was eating my sandwich and onion rings i found a fry hidden in the rings. Cha Ching

I once ate KFC without throwing upโ€ฆ. but it was a loooong time ago.

I've gotten my fries upgraded a few times at McDonald's. They sometimes do that if the wait time was too long. It's the manager's discretion.

I got into Medieval Times for free once. There was like a school field trip going on with thousands of kids and they just waved my friend and I through. Free meal and pitcher of beer and everything.

I found a $20 bill in a fountain once.

Drunk drivers are literally worse than pedos and I hope for society's sake you and your friend are taken off the road before you kill somebody with your recklessness.

Debatable, but prob correct. I don't drive drunk anymore. He was from bumfuck, nowhere so he had some integration to do.
That said, a small amount of alcohol improves driving for some people. Especially on motorcycles.

Hey! That wuz MINE!

nothing wrong with drunk driving unless you hit someone or something

This is what alcoholics actually believe.

And there's nothing wrong with firing a gun up in the air unless the bullet lands on someone or something.

t. puritan. You ever driven a motorcycle tensed up? You're a fucking menace due to over correction. Same thing as billiards. Couple beers in, you're a god. Guess the D.A.R.E. propaganda made you forget about legal limits

exactly

A caffeine beverage and a hit of nicotine can make you more alert and relaxed, but any alcohol will reduce your inhibitions and lead to more risk-taking. Anything over one drink and you're demonstrably impaired.

And that is why you should do neither, because of what can and does happen.

anything can have deadly consequences. guess we should make everything illegal?

That's a pretty cringey gif

i can feel the good luck coming one day

not as cringey as le reddit frog

DUI is already illegal, but the laws should be more strict and rigidly enforced.

No one should be able to sit at a bar for hours getting shitfaced and not leave in an Uber.

way to sidestep my argument

You don't have an argument. Being hyperbolic "make everything illegal" is not an argument that defends drunken driving.

My original point was that drunk drivers are worse than pedos, and even the OP admits this is true. Drunk drivers kill 50,000 people every year because of stupidity, not pedos.

You're clearly not speaking from life experience, user.
Good point. Slow, indecisive driving causes accidents. Sometimes you have to gun it, and always have to make quick decisions on the fly. Not everyone turns into youtube fail starring Cletus.
m8, you got some propaganda floating in your head. Tolerance is real. Again, follow the path of legal limits. Why is it okay in any capacity if it's pure evil? 2 drinks is a pretty common limit, and they ALWAYS ramp it 10 notches up on the side of caution. That's to cover Becky the Mormon, not Jack the Hell's Angel.

yes, and killing people should be illegal, but if you drive from a bar to your home and don't hit anything on the way, that shouldn't be illegal.

only 35,092 people died in car crashes total in 2015, liar. only like 10k were "alcohol related"

Alcohol reduces your ability to do that, even in small amounts. Any relaxation you get from it is countered by the impaired judgment and motor function. Reduced inhibitions lead to more speeding, cutting people off and running stop signs and red lights.

Because the alcohol and the bar/restaurant industry have powerful lobbies and everytime they try to lower the BAC limit, politicians get kickbacks to continue the status quo.

Correct. What I meant to say was in some states the number of alcohol-attributed traffic fatalities is as high as 50%. It's mostly between 30-50% in every state.

If we got serious about DUI and maybe treated it as a felony or like CP, you would be astonished at how traffic accidents and fatalities would be reduced.

I don't mean to derail the thread anymore, but the guy with the drunk driving story triggered me. It's one of my pet causes. I feel the same way about litterbugs.

I bet you also browse r/politics

You don't drink much, do you? None of your assumptions are given until a certain threshold.

No, you regurgitated the bullshit they feed you and got called on it.
Oh fuck off. Go look at murder rates or any other felony. That line is nonsense. If you got triggered, you need to accept that you're based in emotion, not logic. You're on an imageboard, therefore you'll view CP. Better turn yourself in.

Lol I just came back from buying a Big Mac meal myself.

I had to check and see if Mc Dick's upped their quality after all these years (they did).

Did I just use a space in "McDicks"? Fuck me.

Big Macs were never good tho. almost any McD burger is better.

But they are now

does anyone remember the name of that channel that IA/metokur's friend did food reviews on? he basically has an existential crisis

can't eat there without need a shower, but their sausage mcmuffins are like getting a rimjob from satan before he fell

One time I dropped my car off for a tire replacement, they put the tire on the wrong wheel.

I ended up getting 2 new tires for the price of 1.

That's so freaking hot

That was a good 'accident' for you. user. Too bad they forgot to tighten the wheel nuts after they put the wheels back on, huh?

It was years ago.

also if you think bunny cunny is hot get a load of this.

One time I went to McDonald's and they were closed.

That's not luck, that's a heavenly intervention on your behalf, user

I'd share a lucky story of mine, but it would incriminate me if I did.

AND I FUCKING NUTTED IN HER

MY MIXED BASTARD BABY WILL DESTROY WHITE AMERICA