How to take over the world

I am interested in world domination and need help knowing what I need to achieve this goal. Any Ideas?

Become an international Jew and join the secret club.

take out western society then work on the east. once the main players like Europe and North America are out it's a pretty straight shotm

Start with the Vatican. Have the Pope support a war against Islamic terrorism, and be the general in charge of the combined armies. Having crushed the Middle East use diplomacy to start world war III between China, Russia, and the US. When they're weakened move your armies into China and Russia while the US is still tired and war-torn. Consolidate power in Asia. Annex Oceania Use economic power to take over, and then heavily invest in Africa. Now wage economic war against the US, Europe, and Australia until they capitulate.

Take over shitty country's by improving the country and making them worship you. Conscription and prepare for war and attack your neighbors. Do not cause ANY war crimes and keep it legitimate. Repeat this until world is won or you fail (most likely to happen)

>Be really good at your job

KKEK

Fuck off Hillary

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

+1

??

Start by nuking the niggers and goat fucking Muslims

You misspelled Trump.

and your mom

Ask Hitler. I heard he did a breddy gud job…

create supervirus
create antidote
???
world domination

kys

t. commie.hitler didnt want world domination

No he just wanted to control Europe and all their colonies.

Only being like pic related will help you achieve your goals, OP.

Well, you are going to need a shitload of rope, an enormous fucking blindfold, a whip about 15,000 miles long. You can use the moon as a ball gag, but you will need some really long straps for it. That should get you started, OP.

I used to have a folder named 'World Domination' when I was 13. Grow the fuck up OP, you will never amount to anyything let alone a politically significant status. Fucks' sake