Clinton Alt Right Rally General

youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA

The live stream has now officially started. Mods can we get a sticky on this?

youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EsB87
archive.is/6laiJ
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY
wnd.com/2015/04/hillarys-baggage-train-part-1-indonesia/
thesmokinggun.com/buster/arizona/trump-supporter-rages-849031
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS THE NEW THREAD

TED CRUZ'S FATHER
ALEX JONES AND 9/11 IS AN INSIDE JOB
SANDY HOOKS IN A HOAX
I AM HEALTHY
The memes are getting out of control.

Now do you faggots see why the jews created that disinfo?

The long game is this:
The Democrats are trying to to get Trump to disavow his strongest base. If successful, it's divide and conquer. If unsuccessful, at least it moves the Overton Window.

The only way to fight this initiative is to beat it back. Don't bother correcting her statements, except to briefly point out that they are lies designed to scare people into voting 'anybody but Trump'. Truth is people oughta be saying "Anybody but Hillary'.

Listening to her now, the exaggerations are mind-boggling. She is laying a load of bullshit, laying it on thick.

HILLARY NAMEDROPPING ALEX JONES
CONSPIRACY MAINSTREAM NOW

ALEX

ALEX JONES DESCENDING FROM STAIRS NOW TO PUT HILLARY IN THE FAMOUS PRISON PLANET PILEDRIVER

LOL ALEX JONES

SANDY HOAX

BUY MY WATER FILTERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

LOOK AT HIS POLICIES

THEY FOLLOW THE LAWS AND THAT’S BAD

TOP KEK

AUDIENCE IS FAKE

propably standing in front of a green screen too

WHAT IS SHE DOING LMAO

My dubs say she will have a seizure on stage

UNCHECK THE AUTO UPDATE BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IF YOUR BROWSER CAN'T HANDLE THE SPEED OF POSTING

REFRESH THE PAGE MANUALLY

The fuck is going on? Did she secretly switch sides?

Can you hear the people jeering that get immediately cut off?

THE 14TH AMENDMENT DOES NOT SAY THAT, CUNT

THEORY TIMES:

She has a speechwriter who is secretly one of us, trying to get the truths out. This entire speech seems like it's been constructed to point people in the direction of redpills.

YOU CAN'T MUDDY MY WATERS BITCH I GOT FILTERS

WHAT WAS THAT FAKE LAUGHTER AND CHANTING WHAT WHAT WHAT KILL ME

ALEX JONES DID 9/11

I wonder why they won't show the crowd now. Perhaps the crowd audiobox wont match up with the actual audience…

It kinda looks like that actually.

teleprompter is to her right

MY BROWSER CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT
THIS THREAD IS APPROACHING OVER 9000 VELOCITY ON THE FRONT PAGE

I miss +50.html

This is surreal. At this rate she'll name Holla Forums.

Should be parkinsons chan, famiglia.

RWDS

Archive of previous threads
archive.is/EsB87
archive.is/6laiJ

INB4 NAZI COMPARISON

Is she going to bring up the racist frogs, or what?

BUT I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS SOFTENING HIS STANCE HILLARY

Audience numbers sound small.
KeK

SHE MENTIONED THE WHITE GENOCIDE ACCOUNT

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS

What a fucking retard, also thanks Wikipedia

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW

HILLARY IN CHARGE OF MAKING TRUMP SOUND BAD

DEPORTATION FORCE INCOMING

DONALD TRUMP HATES SANDY HOOK CHILDREN

should be nothing because anime girl memes are shit.

THE MEMES ARE TAKING CONTROL OF REALITY

It does

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

now she's campaigning for Trump for him. toppest kek, shill for the anchor babies more, say white genocide more.

She's just fucking lying… How does the public fall for this?

Me too. Why don't they bring it back?

SHE ALWAYS HAS ONE HAND ON THE PODIUM FOR BALANCE

JUSTICE BRENDAN’S FOOTNOTE GAVE US ANCHOR BABIES
Anchor babies are “citizens” only because of a phony constitutional principle cooked up by Justice William Brennan in 1982. Just like abortion, sodomy, gay marriage, and unicorns—it’s in the Constitution! If Americans want to be generous enough to provide for millions upon millions of illegal aliens, they ought to at least be asked. Instead, the taxpayers are forced to support foreign-born poor through a legal fiction, and are called racists if they ask any questions.
Americans are smugly informed that the Fourteenth Amendment confers U.S. citizenship on anyone who is born in the United States. Liberals act as if this amendment was added to the Constitution in an early burst of multicultural sentiment, so that La Raza could come along a century later and make millions of foreigners citizens without the consent of the people. Look, we’ve got to make sure that no matter how people get here, their children will be American citizens. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT’S NOT ALREADY IN THE CONSTITUTION? Most people are too cowed to ask the obvious question: Why would Americans have done that?
They didn’t. Automatic citizenship for anyone born in the United States was invented out of whole cloth by Justice William Brennan and slipped into a footnote in a 1982 Supreme Court case. It’s so crazy that even Nevada Democratic Senator Harry Reid knows it’s crazy. In 1993, Reid introduced a bill that would clearly end citizenship for the children of illegal aliens. As he explained:

If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal immigrant? No sane country would do that, right? Guess again. If you break our laws by entering this country without permission, and give birth to a child, we reward that child with U.S. citizenship and guarantee full access to all public and social services this society provides—and that’s a lot of services. Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?7
Noting that the false promise of citizenship was luring “pregnant alien women to enter the United States illegally,” Reid said his bill simply “clarifie[d]” that anyone born in the United States to an illegal alien mother “is not a U.S. citizen.”8 But then Democrats discovered that parents of the anchor babies were voting for them! Suddenly Senator Reid decided it wasn’t insane to give citizenship to children born to illegals, after all. To the contrary, it was racist not to do so.
Appellate court judge Richard Posner, the most-cited federal judge, wrote a concurring opinion in a 2003 case for the sole purpose of asking Congress to rethink “awarding citizenship to everyone born in the United States.” Justice Brennan’s invented constitutional right, he said, was luring “illegal immigrants whose sole motive in immigrating was to confer U.S. citizenship on their as yet unborn children.” Referring contemptuously to the idea that citizenship by birth is compelled by the Fourteenth Amendment, he asked Congress to pass a law and “put an end to the nonsense.”9”

Excerpt From: Ann Coulter. “Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole.”

i'm fairly certain she's laid the complete opposite viewpoints for everything she's said

You're just solidifying my vote Hillary

Her entire speech is about Trump.

SHE HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH UP
SHE PUTS IT DOWN
AND SHE SHITS HERSELF

DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY ISIS

KYS

o i am laffin

MUD IN THE WATERS
IT'S TURNING THE FROGS GAY

LOL

ISRAEL DOES IT, YOU STUPID CUNT

Yeah, so we should import people who religiously persecute.

This is great, Hillary is literally un-doing all of CNN's hard work

LOL DIDN'T THE PILGRIMS KILL THE INJUNS AS SOON AS THEY CAME OVER

seriously yanks burn this fucking cow

TRUTH

also this

CRUZMISSLE

DEPORTATION FORCE

That's why Trump changed it so it bans all these countries based on terror and not religion so it bans more people, and the media calls it a flipflop. :^)

They couldn't hire a better crowd?!

JUSTICE BRENDAN’S FOOTNOTE GAVE US ANCHOR BABIES

Anchor babies are “citizens” only because of a phony constitutional principle cooked up by Justice William Brennan in 1982. Just like abortion, sodomy, gay marriage, and unicorns—it’s in the Constitution! If Americans want to be generous enough to provide for millions upon millions of illegal aliens, they ought to at least be asked. Instead, the taxpayers are forced to support foreign-born poor through a legal fiction, and are called racists if they ask any questions.

Americans are smugly informed that the Fourteenth Amendment confers U.S. citizenship on anyone who is born in the United States. Liberals act as if this amendment was added to the Constitution in an early burst of multicultural sentiment, so that La Raza could come along a century later and make millions of foreigners citizens without the consent of the people. Look, we’ve got to make sure that no matter how people get here, their children will be American citizens. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT’S NOT ALREADY IN THE CONSTITUTION? Most people are too cowed to ask the obvious question: Why would Americans have done that?

They didn’t. Automatic citizenship for anyone born in the United States was invented out of whole cloth by Justice William Brennan and slipped into a footnote in a 1982 Supreme Court case. It’s so crazy that even Nevada Democratic Senator Harry Reid knows it’s crazy. In 1993, Reid introduced a bill that would clearly end citizenship for the children of illegal aliens. As he explained:

If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal immigrant? No sane country would do that, right? Guess again. If you break our laws by entering this country without permission, and give birth to a child, we reward that child with U.S. citizenship and guarantee full access to all public and social services this society provides—and that’s a lot of services. Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?

Noting that the false promise of citizenship was luring “pregnant alien women to enter the United States illegally,” Reid said his bill simply “clarifie[d]” that anyone born in the United States to an illegal alien mother “is not a U.S. citizen.” But then Democrats discovered that parents of the anchor babies were voting for them! Suddenly Senator Reid decided it wasn’t insane to give citizenship to children born to illegals, after all. To the contrary, it was racist not to do so.

Appellate court judge Richard Posner, the most-cited federal judge, wrote a concurring opinion in a 2003 case for the sole purpose of asking Congress to rethink “awarding citizenship to everyone born in the United States.” Justice Brennan’s invented constitutional right, he said, was luring “illegal immigrants whose sole motive in immigrating was to confer U.S. citizenship on their as yet unborn children.” Referring contemptuously to the idea that citizenship by birth is compelled by the Fourteenth Amendment, he asked Congress to pass a law and “put an end to the nonsense.”9”

Excerpt From: Ann Coulter. “Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole.”

HAHAHAH HILLARY BRINGING UP ISIS

Bannon and Breitbart are gonna come up next.

Bingo is close, so very close

this
israel confirmed isis straight from the bitch's mouth

MEME IT FURTHER, SHE SHOULD NAME Holla Forums AND KEK

DID SHE JUST FUCKING COMPARE CITIZENSHIP TO CHRISTIANITY

BREITBART.COM

WHAT A CRUEL IRONY THAT SOMEONE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT HELPED FUND ISIS

oy vey can't have the goyim knowing nationalism fucking works.

White Guilt Ridden Over-Weight Suburbanite Soccer Moms and assorted mystery meats, cucks.

But Israel also requires a religious test…

OY VEY DIS COMMENT IS ANTISEMITIC

Dead silence when she's talking

DEAD

SILENCE

Honestly, we need a set of anime girls, with one for each malady from which she suffers.

She forgot Hungary. Hungary is a Christian nation

KIKEBART

good god, so many lies.

I hope trump reks her in the debate

I cant wait to hear what this bitch has to say about us

I CHOOSE CANCER

Its so small too.

They're playing the canned applause before she even starts the sentence they're supposed to be applauding, fucking incompetence

Trump isn't blocking muslims he's blocking everyone from those countries. As he should due to taqiyaa.

Yes, but they're white, goy. So when immigrants murdered the indiginous population it's oppression. But when muslims do it, it's our fault because racism.

…and a genetic test.

She's name dropping Breitbart!

Looks like it is time to bring back the naturalization act of 1790

How is she going to debate Trump after saying he's literally the devil.

Good job, Hillary,good job.

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO MAKE A POINT OR IS THIS WHOLE SPEECH JUST AD-HOMINEM?

Man, her banter fucking sucks.

Based Bannon

*erm erm* coughing fit soon lads

If I was some kind of retard that didn't know anything, I could definitely see this speech convincing me that Trump is bad.

Oh, she's telling the truth now.

CRUZMISSILE

I like how the laugh track rapidly fades.

BREITBART

KIKEBART
NOT MAKING IT UP

BANNON

SORRY HILLARY, WAS THAT B R E I T B A R T DOT COM ?

You can hear an echo when she speaks. There's not enough people to absorb the reverb.

Man, she got some great speech writers.

BREITBART!!

I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP

holy shit

cancer tbh

Checked. She doesn't even know who Bannon is.

BRIGHT BART?

KIKEBART SHOUTOUT

FEMINISM OR CANCER

cancer tbh

I'd go with cancer.

CANCER FOR SURE

FEMINISM IS CANCER

SHE'S TALKING ABOUT MILO

BIRTH CONTROL DAMAGES WOMEN PSYCHOLOGICALLY

Women’s mate selection changes when their body is flooded with synthetic progesterone. A well-adjusted fertile woman will seek men who have a tribal–but not familial–similarity to herself. This reduces the chance of inbreeding, even among more distantly related individuals. This attraction is based on three major factors: appearance, pheromones, and antibody signaling.
For anyone who isn’t familiar, one of the main evolutionary benefits of kissing is that it allows the exchange of antibodies through saliva, which in turn allows an individual to determine the relative intersection of antibody distribution between themselves and a potential mate. A more robust cross-section of antibodies will generally improve the immune system of offspring by giving them a greater statistical resistance to pathogenic threats.
Physical appearance signals both health and fertility. In addition to intelligence (more attractive people are more intelligent, on the whole) This is another reason the “dumb blonde” and similar stereotypes are so effective at skewing the mate selection process and encouraging miscegenation: if individuals can be put into a false dilemma when choosing potential mates, they are more likely to make poor decisions based on a fallacious “least bad” calculus instead of simply choosing the person that, in purely instinctual terms, is the most attractive), but it also signals genetic relation. If someone looks just like one of your parents, they probably are more closely related to you than someone who simply bears a racial resemblance. Note that oxytocin, the bonding hormone, causes women to favor people who have a closer racial resemblance to themselves. In other words, another risk from hormonal BC is that because it undermines deeper emotional bonding between women and potential mates, it erodes their natural tendency to seek mates from their own ethnic group.
Pheromones signal both social dominance and hormonal disposition, both of which are pivotal when evaluating the social status, social disposition, and overall health of mates. It also signals nearness of relation–just like appearance, if someone smells just like your family, they’re probably more nearly related to you than someone who does not.
When a woman is pregnant, she becomes more drawn toward family members–this is a way to encourage her to seek support and resources from a reliable source and to maximize the chances of carrying the child to term. Anyone who has had a pregnant wife will probably remember that she wanted to spend more time around her parents or siblings than she otherwise would.
When a woman is on hormonal BC, this perverts her mate selection process (it also fucks up mate selection for single pregnant women, but that’s not as important to this discussion) by causing her to be drawn to men for whom she would otherwise have no attraction at all, as they remind her of her immediate family, particularly in terms of scent.
There is a well-known phenomenon that when women who have been on BC since they started dating go off it to have kids, there are often cases where she suddenly finds her husband repulsive, or stops being capable of seeing him as a sexual object, even if they had a semi-healthy sex life beforehand. They often describe the smell of their husbands as intolerable, even if they previously found it comforting. This causes BC to have a “double protection” effect, since women on BC are physically incapable of reproducing, but women off BC will not be attracted to their current mate. This can result in either cuckoldry, since her reproductive impulses will be stronger with no acceptable outlet, or simple divorce.
Either way, the jews win. DO NOT, EVER, ALLOW YOUR PARTNER TO BE ON BIRTH CONTROL.

Sandy hook was a hoax tho

dat monotone

Epilepsy-chan should be more colorful.

THIS STREAM IS FASTER
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY

whoa

this is fucking hilarious

Feminism or cancer? My sides are in orbit.

WEW

MEME IT FURTHER

lmao what a fucking incompetent retard

CLINTON DROPPING REDPILLS LMAO

this bitch is dropping so many redpills. the jews have lost control.

muh SPLC

Good goyim.

#whitegenocide

if this was ever going to be a thing… now's the time

race war

Audio is shit.

(((Southern Poverty Law Center)))

DO AMERICUNTS REALLY BELEIVE THIS SHIT??!?!?!?!

FUCK THE JESUIT ANITPOPE!

✡SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER✡

4D CHESS

ALT-RIGHT

She's gonna start the civil war.

WHITE GENOCIDE IS A DISCREDITED CONSPIRACY THEORY

(((SPLC)))

ALT-RIGHT BECOMES ESTABLISHMENT THE SPEECH

surreal

HOW WILL SHE DEBATE HIM AFTER THIS

LMAO

TRUMP FUCKED THE POPE UP

PAUL RYAN BTFO

BREITBART CONFIRMED FOR RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

(checked)
we hivemind nao

Hillarys strat to catch up to trump– insult his supporters and hope the people who hate her will say "hey trump is mean, i will vote hillary"
sad failure of a campaign.

ALT-RIGHT

She really sounds like a raving lunatic.

Doesn't this retard realize that mentioning Breitbart, Holla Forums, etc, in her speech is only going to cause her to lose support when people go to these sites and realize we are right?

MUH SPLC

ALT RIGHT

Oh, wait they like the catholicks now that they suck muslim dick.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE FEMINISM OR CANCER?

SOMEBODY JUST SHOUTED PEPE

AM I KEEPING UP WITH THIS

Also known as the alternative right

DAY FACTO

I dunno if that means what you think it do

She just name dropped breitbart and is going over some of their article headlines.

ALT RIGHT

CUCKSERVATIVES

wew

ALT RIGHT NAMED IN ALL BUT NAME

ALT RIGHT STANDS FOR ALTERNATE RIGHT

OUR NIGE

EXTREMIST FRINGE OF CONSERVATISM

BREITBART = THE EXTREMIST FRINGE OF THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT

HEARD IT HERE FIRST

PEPE

PEPE
PEPE
PEPE
PEPE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RAYCUS

PAY PAY

FUCK THAT SHE JUST NAMED IT

ALT RIGHT

DUBS CONFIRM CANCER BETTER THAN FEMINISM

No, it's sure for Autistic-Right.

THE ALT RIGHT HAS TAKEN OVER THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

RIGHT WING NIGEL FARAGE

ALT RIGHT NAMED IN NAME

NIGE

PEPE

PEPE

haha someone yelled pepe

ALT RIGHT

PEPE SHOUT OUT

pepeeeeeeeeeee

PEPE

ALT RIGHT TALK COMMENCING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

LOSE BUT ORGANIZED

TIME FOR NAZI FROG

Was that what it was?

HEY SHE NAMED US LETS SEE HOW IGNORANT SHE IS

Breitbart shoah confirmed. Hillary will have them rounded up and shot.

I heard someone scream PEPE!

DID HE JUST YELL PEPE

PEPE

PEPE

Dumb bitch thinks she's speaking spanish!

DAY FACTO

PLS RESPOND

PEPE

Thats not who we are I think the pilgrims line was that one

PRAISE KEK

Kill your father.

DEUS KEK

PEPE SHOUT OUIT
TOP KEK

wsj describes it. What a (((coincidence)))

PEPE!!

BREITBART = ALT-RIGHT

HEARD IT HERE FIRST

When did she imply Trump is a neo-nazi? I missed that.

Shillary confirmed for reading Holla Forums

ALT RIGHT

Nyjel Faruj

You have two mother user

If she fucking says this Alt Right movement is led by Sam Hyde, I will lose my fucking mind.

Did someone just shout "PEPE!"? I swear to God I heard it.

The notorious hacker known as 4chan must be involved in all this.

WHAT HAPPENED BROS? DID SHE MENTIONED US?

OUR NIGEL

PUTIN

this may as well be a Trump rally at this point holy christ

fayrage

NIGEL FARAGE

LITERALLY HITLER

NOIJUL FAERAEJ

NIGEL FERRAZH

NIGEL FAYRASH

NIGEL FÁRAGE

why did you pronounce it like that?

FAY RAJ

SOURCE PLS YOU CUNT, I HATE HILLARY SO FUCKING MUCH

Holy shit she's attacking the Farrage now, what a good globalist goy she is!

CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE!

Yes. an user is there, he psoted a thread on cuckchan.

SHE CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE FARAGE

RISING TIDE OF HARD RIGHT, RIGHT WING NATIONALISM

N I G E L | F A R A G E

FARAGE HAS CALLED FOR A BAR-RAGE

HERE WE GO

HAIL NIGE

YES

RIGHT WHEN SHE MENTIONS THE "ALT RIGHT"

NIGEL FARAGE

ARE NIGE

CUCKSERVATIVES HAD THEIR PARTY STOLEN
BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT NIGEL FARRAGE

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SAY FARAGE YOU DUMB CUNT

NIGI NAMED!!!

NIGEL "FAIRAJ'

SPLC

Someone from cuckchan is there right now. He was the one who called out PEpe

lol they're forgetting to play the canned gasps and applause

THAT RACIST

WAKEY WAKEY

MUH PUTIN

Is she going to mention Turkey's undemocratic dictatorship though?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE (CAN'T WAKE UP)

ARE NIGE

==EXTREME NATIONALISM VLADIMIR PUTIN
==

Someone call?

But my mother is voting for Trump

Hahahahahaahahahaahah

RED SCARE, HILLARY IS MCCARTHY NAO

PUTIN, FARAGE, TRUMP ALLIANCE CONFIRMED

PUTIN CONFIRMED ALT-RIGHT KING

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

PUTIN & FARAGE & TRUMP

I wonder if she'll go the distance and namedrop gamergate.

WAR WITH RUSSIA CONFIRMED

CLINTON DROPPING REDPILLS
REALITY HAS BEEN SUNDEREDT

HILLARY ATTACKS PUTIN
IN HER PANTS SHE IS TOOTIN'

VLADIRMUR PUTIN

CALL US NAZIS YOU DRIED UP RUG MUNCHER

Holy shit I can't believe one of the most powerful person in the US is commenting on our memes

ARE NIGE

HONESTLY AFTER THIS TRUMP SHOULD JUST GO FULL 1488

DAVID DUKE

ARE NIGE AYE

Nice.

WE HAVE TO NUKE RUSSIA

T. HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON

Check em

ROLLING FOR TRUMP/FARAGE 2016

KEEP SPAMIMING THE CHAT LET THESE KIKES KNOW WE ARE HERE

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE, SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH!

PARANOID FRINGE
KILL YOURSELF

OH FUCK DAVID DUKE MENTIONED ITS ALL OVER YOU GUYS

PARANOID FRINGE

KEK WILLS IT

What did she mean by this?

Has she named Hitler?
Also this is exactly like the leaked script

ISTS
ISTS
ISTS
ISTS
ISTS
ISTS
ISTS
ISTS

IS THIS REAL LIFE CONSPIRACY? TRUMP, PUTIN, NIGEL ILLUMRNATE CONFIRMED

might as well invoke MRAs if she goes that far.

The coughs are creeping up on her. Voice getting haggard.

I can't wait for her to mention pepe

HILLARY LISTENS TO DAVID DUKE

OMG DAVID DUKE

VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY

What universe does this cunt live in?

The alt-right is fringe but she ties Trump to Russia.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This… this isn't a thing. It inherently can't be a thing… I… what?

CAN'T BAIRAGE THE FAIRAGE

This bitch listens to David Duke more than any of us

DAVID DUKE== ==WHITE SUPREMACIST

A NOMINEE OF A MAJOR PARTY HAS NEVER HUMILIATED HERSELF BY UNIRONICALLY USING INTERNET SLANG IN A LIVE SPEECH

(check'd)
we anglo alliance soon

Nationalism = white supremacy, goys

OLD MEXICAN PROVERB

hahahahahahahahahaha

"One White supremacist said"

Is that Anglin?

"To Bush and Clinton" and not "To Bush and my husband"? Who wrote this speech?

DARK REACHES OF THE INTERNET

PARANOID FRINGE

FUCKING DAVID DUKE ALWAYS SHILLING OUR RACE!

ESOTERIC HILLARYISM

ROLLING FOR TRU MP/FARAGE 2016

She's going completely off the rails with the anti-Russia hysteria.

CROWD SO SILENT, THEY CANT BELIEVE THE SHIT THEY HEAR

RACIALISM IS RACIST

HILLARY MUST DISAVOW HER DAVID DUKE LISTENERSHIP

OUR HATE BURNS JUST AS BRIGHT

seriously though if dubs she shits herself

She makes nige seem so based

"Now"?

Make America Hate Again!

HILLARY LISTENS TO DUKES PODCAST

HOLY SHIT

JUST SAT DOWN FROM WORK TO THESE KEKS

Holy fuck this is amazing

R OLLING FOR TRUMP/FARAGE 2016

CAN'T NUKE THE DUKE

Nice poem hillary!

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

HATE NIGGERS
HATE SPICS
HATE JEWS
HATE COMMIES
HATE FEMINISTS

BINGO!

KEK

MEXICAN PROVERB

THE ONE GIVING THEM A NATIONAL MEGA PHONE IS YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH

hahaha

MEXICAN PROVERB, ADIOS AMERICA

MUH CHILLINS

I'M DYING

mexican proverb

GTFO, they're useful.
You have a PC with intel CPU? That's a jewish company, gas yourself.

THERE'S AN OLD MEXICAN PROVERB

GIMME YO WALLET YOU GRINGO

TESTT

Wow, she actually just used an "old mexican proverb"
Fucking despicable.

TOP KEK

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF DA CHILLUNS?

hillary nowakes definitions for words

TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES
TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES
TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES

TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES====TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES
TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES
TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES
TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES
TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES====TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES
TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES====TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES====TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES
TRUMP CAUSES BULLIES

Think of the chilluns
They dindu nuffin
Bullying is now called Trumping

M E G A P H O N E

OUR HATE BURNS BRIGHT

TRUMP, FARAGE, AND PUTIN ARE GOING TO BAND TOGETHER AND START NATIONALISM
THAT'S BAD, RIGHT GOYIM?

kek

NEVER FUCKING FAILS!!!
"Think of the chillens"

H8CHAN

Is she trying to say "white nationalism" is a fucking euphamism?
Maybe we should go full throttle with the WN then.

PRAISE KEK

TELL ME WITH WHOM YOU WALK AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

BRING BACK BULLYING

The fuck is this on her eye?

It's always mind bogelling how can anyone swallow this shit

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

"Listen to children, they're the ones in the know."
Hillary Clinton, 2016

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

CAN'T NUKE THE DUKE

MAHA

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN? BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS

that was awesome hillary

IT'S NOT A MEXICAN PROVERB

RIGHT WING CHILDREN SQUADS

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

DARK REACHES
ANGLO-SLAV ALLIANCES
FIREMONKEY ASCENDING

"BUT DON'T BE FOOLED"

"THERE'S AN OLD MEXICAN PROVERB"

PRAISE KEK

BULLY BLACK KIDS

She hasn't pandered to a new group.

Aneurism

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
But not the white ones

mfw shillary tries to explain baneposting on national tv

In Indonesia you have yo chose one of 5 religions if you wanna enter the country.

wnd.com/2015/04/hillarys-baggage-train-part-1-indonesia/

The guy who called out Pepe was from 4/pol/. He made a thread proving he was there.,

==PRESS H FOR HITLER

So she's retarded and we were all worried over nothing?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!
TRUMP IS CAUSING BULLYING AND HARASSMENT IN SCHOOL

TRUMP EFFECT NAMED
HAIL HITLER

I can't believe she is so blatantly hypocritical, and her Lefty followers just lap it up.

Trump has recognized that he represents a movement. I suspect Hillary does too at this point. She can do no wrong for these people dazzled, blinded by their utopian schemes.

Seriously, Hillary is a dangerous hypocrite.

It wasn't an inside job, retard. Israel did it.

SPEAK ENGLISH

OY VEY

TRUMP EFFECT IN SCHOOLS TARGETING NIGGERS, SHITSKINS, MORE AT 11

the trump effect, top kek

She's only got the 5 things that have been harped on topkek

BUILD THE WALL SPEAK ENGLISH

THEN THEY SHOULD SPEAK ENGLISH

BULLY THE NIGGERS

I'm Dismayed that the party of Andrew Jackson became the party of this cunt.

God grant me dubs that I might weather this insanity

H

PRAISE K EK

BUILD THE WALL
SPEAK ENGLISH

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TRICKING ME INTO PRESSING H FOR HILLARY?

Is there even any left, this time it was old mexicans specifically

THE TRUMP EFFECT

MEME IT

latino children can't handle bantz

looks like I'm done for…

IS THIS A FUCKING TRUMP RALLY? IT MIGHT AS WELL BE A TRUMP RALLY!

she keeps coughing and clearing her throat during the soundbox

RECKONING

SHES BANEPOSTING

LINCOLN WAS A CUCK

RyanFaulk
y
a
n
F
a
u
l
k

MUZZIES

I'm glad Trump took Pence and his cuckservative bullshit. He'll bend over and do whatever Trumps wants him to.

I caught that too. seriously, what the fuck does that even mean. I'm at a loss for words.

None of the applause ever lasts more than 8 seconds.

I'm more dismayed that the party of the KKK has turned to the party of Clinton.

ROLLING FOR TRU MP/FARAGE 2016

PRAISE KEK

KIDS LEARNIG TO BULLYSIDE AGAIN

WE DID IT REDDIT

Lincoln wanted to send the nigger back.

SHE IS SO FUCKING LOW ENERGY

LOVING YOUR COUNTRY = FLOODING YOUR COUNTRY 20 MILLION SHITSKINS FROM 3RD WORLD HELLHOLES!

REMINDER THAT LINCOLN WANTED TO DEPORT ALL NIGGERS

SHE IS ABOUT TO HAVE A SEIZURE

CUCK

MUSLIMS LOVE AMERICA AS MUCH AS I DO

AHAHAHAHAHA

IT CAN'T BE CONTAINED, MEME THIS FURTHER

Gee, that makes me feel better.

Bitch hasn't even mentioned Holla Forums or 4chan. Is she afraid or just stupid and unaware?

Damn. Seems like I misunderstood that one.

checked
No substance, only virtue signalling of I'm fucking losing help

GEORGE DABBAYA BETTA DEN TRUMP

That's actually true

MAKE FAGS AN HERO AGAIN

LET'S TONE POLICE THE RIGHT AGAIN
> MUH PR

ROLLIN G FOR SEIZURE

THE MEMES WARS ARE UPON YOU WHETHER YOU RISK IT OR NOT

Lol

YOU'RE DOING FINE

Checked.

John mccain, Paul Ryan anecdotes kek

WE NEED THAT KIND OF CUCKSERVATIVE BACK

LMAOOOOOO

Her supporters are niggers and women. Ignorance is a virtue to them.

A TIME OF RECKONING

HAVE A SEIZURE ALREADY

she already panders to mexicans

All these presidents took action for pro-racial awareness. And Trump says the same, but CNN reframes it by misquoting Trump

ROLLING FOR HEALTH EFFECT

ESOTERIC HILLARYISM

REMINDER THAT HE SUSPENDED HABEAS TO KILL HIS POLITICAL ENEMIES
clinton plans to do the same

Jesus

(((MCCAIN)))
(((BUSH)))
OY GEVALT WHERE DID MY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION GO?

Scripted applause breaks are being kept short to ensure hildog doesn't have to stand up too long.

SEIZURE ALERT

Is she fucking retarded?

WTF IM A MCCAIN MISSILE NOW

WAKE ME UP
CAN'T WAKE UP
BROWSER WONT WAKE UP

MUH MCCAIN GOOD
MUH BUSH GOOD

THEY'RE SCARED

If dubs, she'll twitch out on stage

ROLLING FOR ENDING SEIZURE

Nah, that was Bernie. The only Hillary supporters are old lesbians and niggers. Neither group probably has any idea what she's talking about.

LOOK AT THE CRAZY EYES

CUT MY BURRITO BITCH

RECKONING

We need to have debates, except these topics that we give labels, you dumb racist goyim.

(((DIVERSITY)))

SEIZURE WHEN

What GTK theme?

After her aneurism she is

COUGHING FIT

A VISION

IF SHE BECOMES PRESIDENT, I WILL BULLY YOU YANKS FOR A LONG TIME

THE FUCKING FENCING MUDSLIME

DIVERSITY

=SHE'S GOING TO HAVE A SEIZURE==

DIE
ON
STAGE

KEK IS WITH US

BRING BACK THE GAS CHAMBERS

MOST DIVERSE GENERATION

OUR VALUES
OUR VALUES
OUR VALUES
OUR VALUES

The shrill voice is coming out. Lecturing cunt.

A PLAGUE OF FROGS UPON YOU LIBSHITS

And a seizure for Clinton

How much of the local hospital is in her veins right now?

Bitch is scared to death of our memes or she wouldn't even be doing this speech.

THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF TODAY ARE ON Holla Forums, CUNT

BLACK LIVES MATTER IS DIVERSITY NOW

(checked)

What?

MUH ATHUHLETES

NIGGER SNACKBAR WON A BRONZE MEDAL GUYS I'M A HILLARYMISSLE NOW

Nice.

Kek confirms.

Go ahead and sit down if you need to

BY THE POWER OF DUBS, I SUMMON THEE, MOON MAN, TO SLAY THE NIGGERS THIS WITCH PROTECTS!

"olipmik" medals as teammates

MEGA DIVERSITY

DIE ON STAGE YOU OLD HAG

THEY WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO SWIM IN THE SAME POOL BECAUSE YOU CAMPAIGNED FOR THAT

LOOK AT THE DIVERSITY OF OUR OLYMPIC TEAM

Does she really want to go for that angle? I think she might be retarded.

I'm going to bully my way into your country and get a job if she wins, get fucked.
then again that drives the pound up so kind of a win/win?

her voice is on the way out, kek its getting all hoarse sounding

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Oh for fuck's sake, Ibthaj Muhammad needs to get the fuck out

MUH DIVERSITY

THE DIVERSITY
IB DUHAL MAHASH

NO

NJ fag here. Muslims are pouring into our state

NO SHE WOULDNT

JUST SAY "CYBERTERRORISTS" YOU BITCH

Wow I agree, muslims are incredible contributions to society unlike white people :^)

WOULD SHE HAVE A PLACE IN DONALD TRUMP'S AMERICA? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Who even cared about the olympics this time around?

CLOSE THE POOL
TOO MUCH AIDS

AN AFRICAN AMERICAN MUSLIM WON A BRONZE MEDAL
THIS MAKES ALL SHITSKINS EVERYWHERE WORTH HAVING IN OUR COUNTRY

SHE'S GOING TO HAVE A SEIZURE

HAVE A FUCKING SEIZURE YOU FUCKING GODDAMN PSYCHOPATHIC JEW OWNED CUNT
I FUCKING BEG YOU KEK

AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE AMERICA IS GOOD

DIE ON STAGE

OLYMBIC MEDALS

I don't care WHO votes for me!

This is just sad.

LOL FENCING HIJAB WAS ELIMINATED FIRST ROUND

THE YOUTH OF TODAY ARE ON Holla Forums

NIGGERS CAUSE FIGHTS AT PUBLIC POOLS!

Muhammad won the bronze!

I think she just lost the black vote

Its already over.

HAVE A FUCKING SEIZURE YOU FUCKING GODDAMN PSYCHOPATHIC JEW OWNED CUNT
I FUCKING BEG YOU KEK
DIE
CUNT

she just said she won first round? wtfffffffffffffffffff

do niggers even buy this shit?

POOL'S CLOSED

THE FUCK KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT

AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE AMERICA IS GOOD BECAUSE AMERICA IS FINE BECAUSE AMERICA IS OKAY BECAUSE AMERICA IS BAD BECAUSE AMERICA IS TERRIBLE

That was garbage

Sorry, she implied she won bronze. Wtf?

Almost 30 minutes exactly

She was going down the stairs with a noticeable limp. You guys catch that?

lol this speech is such a mess

SPEECH WAS A FUCKING LETDOWN

TIMED IT EXACTLY 30 MINUTES

Speech is over

BLESSED BY KEK
PRAISE KEK

weird mixture of paranoia, projection, and pandering trying to check all boxes

READ MEDICALIZATION OF DISSENT
YOU'RE ALL GOING TO THE LOONY BIN FOR BEING PARANOID IF SHE WINS

niggers would profit by it

THEY TURNED OFF THE SCREEN FOR HER EXIT

>AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE AMERICA IS GOOD

Dont niggers want this now too?

What was she pointing at?

Well, she is already wearing her hospital gown.

HILLARYY JUST SMILED AND WAVED TO THE FUCKING FLAG BEHIND HER LIKE SHE THOUGHT THERE WAS AN AUDIENCE.

Well that fucking sucked.

she didn't do shit, the rest of the team carried her.

INSANELY CANCEROUS

2 HOURS LATE

FOR A 30 MINUTE SPEECH

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE AMPLIFYING THE CROWD

CROWD HAS IT'S OWN MICS
THEIR MIC CUTs OUT WHEN SHE SPEAKS

SHE DIDNȚT EVEN TALK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT IS

The extravaganza of lies is finally over.

WATCHING HER GOING DOWN THE STAIRS

niggers want it tho

They're irrelevant to me since more and more nations just use niggers to represent them.

I am immensley dissapointed

So many lies, I don't even know where to begin.

that's a good thing tbh

"America is Good"

- Hillary Clinton

Was this the worst speech of all time?

holy fucking kek

Its a good thing CNN is here to explain how that shit wasn't pointless, and was actually a good speech.

she couldn't do anymore without seizing

IT crew confirmed autists

HOW CAN SHE DEBATE TRUMP AFTER CALLING HIM SATAN???

She went for Trump's throat.

That was terrible.

trips of truth

I doubt there will be a debate

Other than promoting Kikebart and Jonestein, that speech was good for us. Anything that promotes Dr. Duke is.

And sucked his cock instead.

not even "9/11 was bad" tier

SHE WAS STARTING TO GET CRAZY EYES

Of course not. She just wanted to remind her moronic followers that the 'alt-right' is spooky and everyone should ignore anything they say.

How to speak for 20 minutes, 2 hours late, and says nothing true 101

By using the tired old racist rhetoric that's completely failed to do anything against Trump.

Thank you, CNN, for correcting the record.

anyone else feel like she wrapped it up early?

Even more normalfag friends didnt care London and Beijing were way more exciting that this one

Which anime?

FEMINISM OR CANCER? HARD CHOICE

With what? her gums? thank you for correcting the record.

and failed.

She failed spectacularly and gave us loads more exposure.

8/pol/ is fucked, bros!

How are we ever going to handle the massive wave of newfags?! They'll be here any second!! Things are gonna be WILD!!!

filtered

She would be an idiot if she would ever debate Trump.

almost

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Aren't the upcoming televised debates at least an hour if not two? She is going to fucking die if she can barely make a thirty minute speech before throwing in the towel

And what the fuck is wrong with Kaine's hand

No mention of pepe. No mention of nazi anime girls. Not even a mention of Holla Forums. That was lame. All the hype was for nothing.

the dumb bitch missed entirely

She's been saying that for a while now.
It's so fucking retarded.

America is great because America is good.

LEAD

The crowd was heckling her. kek.

I'm shocked she said white genocide on tv

boo

BUT IT'S ALSO FUNDAMENTALLY BAD AND ALL WHITES SHOULD PAY REPARATIONS

Someone in the crowd mentioned pepe!

wtf I hate Trump now

Oh damn. I got those current year digits.

Yea, I too was hoping for a 'Nazi Frogs'.

I guess reality is just too far out for her to obviate it.

It was the "ayoo you niggaz need to vote for me for dem gibsmedat Doland Drumpf is raycis" speech

This was the worst speech of history

That's it? Jesus Christ, none of that is going to stick. She's making this way too easy. Extremely disappointing.

She mentioned white genocide at least.

I almost wish she would've name dropped us, triggering normalfags would've been a lot more fun than that speech

she didn't even mention halfchan

i thought they were supposed to be calling us out by name? lol

Here's what I got lads

Tremendous fuck up

BECAUSE YOU DON"T BELONG HERE

Argh, if only the Pantsuit pissbag, bathroom break, and complaints about white males.

She didn't mention us.

You don't remember the PHX meathead telling spics to cut his burrito?
thesmokinggun.com/buster/arizona/trump-supporter-rages-849031

You missed anti-semite?

Holy shit Hillary is getting blown the fuck out on CNN right now

i'm pretty sure she mentioned Milo

You say that like its a bad thing.

Hopefully it gets discussed by the talking heads for awhile.

what is the name of that song that keeps playing that sounds really somber

Dem debates during the primaries had breaks every 5 minutes. It was unreal. They'll probably try and pull the same shit.

BINDERS FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE

Normies will look into the whole 'white genocide' thing and will get a shock.

She did refer to us but luckily didn't mention us by name.

I'm a /hilldawg/ now.

TRUTH

she mentioned some of his articles but not his name

She coughed into the mic before she even said anything at the very start of her speech

Because nobody actually cares about you weebs.

The Alt-Right was getting hyped up about this speech for the last week, and honestly I don't think it was worth it. Shout out to WhiteGenocide(tm), he's the only one making bank of this shit.
#altrightmeans is trending

She's spilling her spaghetti all over the fucking place. Holy shit.

I didn't hear that. Hopefully someone can make a webm.

20 min speech. Had to get back to bed I guess.

CNN RIGHT NOW
PUNDIT SAID HILLARY'S SPEECH WAS FULL OF BASELESS ALLEGATIONS

SHILLS GTFO

WHITE GENOCIDE TM

I bet he having the time of his life on twitter right now.

Dicky Spencer is probably crying right now because he wasn't mentioned.

im a #mccainmissile now

Nice.

Exactly. This speech was fucking nothing.

==WHEN DOES SHE MENTION 8ch? WHEN DOES SHE MENTION MILO?==

ALL I SAW WAS KIKEBART AND ALTKIKE

Indeed.

wew, CNN accidentally let a bad goy onto their pro-hildog panel.

Exactly, just having the phrase and idea of "white genocide" rolling around the back of their sugar plum heads is enough of a first step

What? it's an image of your fetishism.
Fuck off.

He sperged out after Trump first retweeted him and pretended to be a Bernie-cuck as damage control. Such a wasted opportunity…

Milo is likely shoving enormous dildos in his ass.

Yes. Yes she is.
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE HIS WILL

Yeah, he issued a disavowment and it didn't end up meaning anything.

hahaha, CNN
"This was a different speech"
"This was a different moment"

And ended up at his feet.

Did you want a bunch of noobs joining our Hmong shadow puppet society?

Reminder fox news is working with the clinton campaign

yea it was classic

The memes are too strong to stop brothers, this is it, we're breaking the conditioning

How can anybody watch this CNN coverage seriously and still vote for hilldog, what the fuck

Link please

Who the Fuck appointed him to speak for the alt-right, anyway? Oh, right, the (((media))).

Cant hear shit m8

Why do you think she was 2 hours late?

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Funny thing is, people post vids and articles proving the fact, rather than shopped memes from the chans.

Fox has had this griffith kike cunt talking for ten minutes about how epic hillary's speech was and how trump is a nazi.

Dumb nigger on CNN is claiming hilldog's speech was damaging

ALEX JONES IS RESPONDING

Nigress commenting on CNN

They're completely out of touch with reality.

LINK IN NEXT THREAD

can't win eh lolbertarians

FUCK OFF YOU 4CHAN FAGGOTS

Last post ;^)